Jewel Grinder I Job Description Sample
Brand Manager, Category, Teddy, HM, Jewel Brands
Job Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and bel
Vita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries. Our purpose and vision is to create more
MOMENTS OF JOY by building the
BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Job Scope: Acts as the brand steward with a focus on in-year delivery of the AC plan. Effectively supports category P&L delivery by actively participating in the IBP process, owning budget implementation, ensuring flawless execution of the launch plan and programming calendars, and making informed prioritization and resource allocation decisions. Ensures seamless sales linkage and efficient tactical execution / launch plan delivery to drive business performance.
• Brand steward and co-owner of the Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands, for the US market; partner with equity/innovation teams to support the launch and sell-in efforts for Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands. • Support P&L / category financial performance management by overseeing demand portion of IBP process, challenging assumptions, understanding and telling the story of the category results, and assessing P&L implications • Understand key KPI performance and utilize to prepare gap closure recommendations. Identify A&C / trade budget spend needs to execute recommendations; Consult and/or inform equity/innovation partners where necessary; lead scoping as needed for incremental gap closing activities • Manage budgets and recommend in-year trade-offs needed to deliver category targets, consulting and aligning with equity/innovation on major shifts in spend • Support tactical execution and resolution of escalated issues for the commercial plan • Aggregate materials and selling stories for annual and monthly Sales Communications based on inputs from Equity, Innovation, and Sales Planning • Lead portfolio management efforts including SKU rationalization and resolution of ad-hoc product/package issues & opportunities; • Make category supply prioritization recommendations and participate in supply command centers as needed • Influence launch plans to deliver the P/L; Deliver all innovation/renovation/commercialization projects from PDR through launch. • Manage and rectify in-year quality issues • Expert in Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel businesses, performance & drivers, sharing with others & informing 2019 sufficiency • Manage, coach, and develop 1 direct report
Minimum Education and Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree preferred • Minimum of 7 or more years’ work experience; brand marketing experience preferred • Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities • Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment • Analytic and creative thinking skills • Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities • Strong cross functional partnership skills • Strong communication skills • Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Cook - Jewel House Assisted Living
Participates in all aspects of food production. This position may be required to supervise other staff positions. The cook reports to the Executive Chef and or Director of Dining Services Essential Functions Essential Functions: • Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner, using Senior Lifestyle standardized recipes, in a timely manner.• Works the food line during mealtime.• Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.• Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to sanitation cleaning schedules.• Ensures proper food temperature maintenance.• Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensures that food supply stocks are rotated, all perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.• Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food recycling techniques. • Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors, and co-workers.• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.• Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications Qualifications/Skills/Educational
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates. Requisition ID2017-3341 Community NameJewel House CityMadison StateIN
\"The Crown Jewel Of The South\" Atlanta, Geogria Med Surg Travel RN J
Looking for a Med Surg RN Travel Nurse in Atlanta, Georgia. The Crown Jewelof the South is exploding with opportunities that wait for you.
Candidateswho interview for the travel RN job can work immediately. This state of theart facility has an extremely dynamic environment where teamwork and multi-disciplinary approach are highly valued. I am accepting profiles for adependable travel nurse for a 13 week assignment.
- Med Surg RN* Atlanta, Georgia* 36/40 hours per week* 13 weeks
Please contact me directly to hear about all our Travel RN Jobs throughout theU.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references and complete the followingchecklist( also reference my name on the checklist- Matt Mitchell- I look forwardto hearing from you soon.Matt MitchellSr. Account ExecutiveSoliant HealthLocal: (770)[ ]( Now](/jobs/apply/?jid=485955)( "Rating and
Review" )Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, ccu, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, nurse, recovery, registered nurse, transitional
Manual Gear Grinder / Spline Grinder / Broach Grinder
Manual Spline Grinder / Gear Grinder / Broach Grinder
Experienced Machinist Required
2 + years machining experience with MANUAL Spline Grind machine
Must be able to produce components to specifications from blueprints and ensure proper dimensions of finished product and design requirements.
Proficient in the use of calipers and micrometers, Gage Blocks, etc.
Must be able to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
Ability to organize and manage multiple assignments with special attention to accuracy & detail.
MUST BE RELIABLE, Work well with others, self-motivated, team oriented and a problem solver
Strong mechanical aptitude required
Machine assembly experience a plus
We are a full service Machine and Tooling Manufacturer located in Warren, MI
Please send resume to ISI-HelpWanted@live.com
SUMMARY OF POSITION Set up, operate and adjust OD grinding machines including Dedtru, Monza, Cincinnati to grind the outer diameters of parts to a determined dimension.
Performs setup operation and adjusting of machine
Manufactures parts to set-up sheet or customer print and/or specifications
Dresses grinding wheels
May be required to set up and operate Sheffield measuring device
Assists and trains others as needed
Performs weekly housekeeping per 6S schedule
Performs weekly and monthly maintenance on machine
Performs other duties as directed by the Cell Leader or management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED * 2-5 years of grinding experience preferred
Knowledge of basic hand tools preferred
& ABILITIES REQUIRED * Attention to detail
Ability to read blueprints
Able to use basic hand tools
Lifting up to 40 lbs unassisted
Corrected vision of 20/20, preferred
Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as determined for the position
Must submit to and pass background and substance abuse tests.
Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States through eVerify.
Must adhere to the Company Code of Conduct and Core Values.
Must follow designated safety rules and regulations.
Must be able to fulfill all the requirements of this position, including requirements related to the company’s Safety, Quality and Environmental Management System Policies and procedures.
Responsible for performing duties in an environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation, coercion or harassment, including sexual harassment
Manufacturing environment: may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, dirt, dust, disinfectants, solvents, cleaning chemicals, etc.
Must be able to work extended hours (including weekends) as necessitated by production requirements. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location:* Bridgeport MI
Overview We are currently looking for a Precision Grinder Temporary Night Shiftto join our team! With minimum supervision operates one or more of the following precision grinding machines to grind internal and/or external surfaces of metal objects to specified dimensions and finish: center-less, cylindrical, external, internal, surface, drill, broach, saw, gear, cutter and thread grinders. Requires ability to select and use all types of grinding machines. Abrasive wheels, holding fixtures, gages, micrometers, etc. Four place tolerances may be specified. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V Responsibilities
Grinds the cutting edge on counter-bores
Grinds the cutting edge on countersink cutters
Grinds the cutting edges on hole saws and arbors
Grinds precisely the inside diameter and outside of various products
Must perform grinding wheel safety test prior to installation
Other related duties as assigned Qualifications
High School graduate or equivalent
In-house training programs participation as required to assure continuous quality improvement.
Is alert and safety conscious, thorough and conscientious
Must be able to precisely run a variety of grinding equipment such as Brown & Sharpe grinders, Cincinnati grinders, Studer grinders, Covel grinders, K. O. Lee grinders and CNC grinders such as a Walter
Must be able to read blue print with close tolerances towards degrees of cutting edge angle
Must be able to use precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometer and height gages Snap-on is a drug free work environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Job descriptions/specifications are only intended to present a descriptive summary of the range of duties, tasks, and responsibilities associated with a specified position. Therefore, descriptions/specifications may not include all duties performed by the individual. In addition, description/specifications are intended to outline the minimum qualifications necessary for entry into the position/class and do not necessarily convey the qualifications of incumbents within the position/classification. An EOE employer Job ID2017-6989
PDS Tech is looking for Grinders in Chandler, AZ. Please contact Jonas at: email@example.com or 480.212.0845
Essential Duties and
· Ensures proper machine set up, selection, and use of grinding wheels. · Removes excess coating within specified tolerances minimizing taper, chatter, or defects. · Inspects product to determine if process is complete. · Completes part router paperwork, updates tracker, and moves part to next department. · Performs daily, routine, and preventive maintenance of all tools and equipment. · Documents all issues and inform supervision. · Follows all safety rules and policies. · Completes all housekeeping tasks in work area. · Performs other duties as assigned. · Attendance is an essential job function.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: · Operates grinding machines to assemble products and produce parts to established blueprint and engineering specifications. · Grinds and blends steel to prepare for paint or powder. · Selects, mounts, attaches and calibrates a variety of attachments to grind angles, contours, lines, spheres, etc. on to surfaces. · Experience in grinding holding tolerances preferred. · Strong attention to detail, quality focused and willing to learn. · General knowledge of operating hand tools, portable power tools, and bench tools. · Ability to read and interpret written information and follow directions.
Work Experience: · 1 + years of experience with hand grinders / belt grinders. · Experience working around machinery in a manufacturing environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
We're currently looking for experienced candidates on finishing, grinding, polishing of aluminum, stainless and brass.
-Temp to hire position.
Blanchard Grinder/Blanchard Grinder Apprentice
1) Sets up and operates Blanchard grinding machines with vertical spindle and rotating table to grind flat surfaces of metal work-piece, such as steel plate, fabrications, castings and machine parts, usually for limited runs, analyzing specifications and selecting segments (tooling) according to knowledge of grinding procedures: Studies blueprint to visualize grinding to be done and plans sequence of operations.
Machinist- Precision Grinder
CYLINDRICAL & CENTERLESS GRINDERS NEEDED!!
- Grind external or internal cylindrical tapered surfaces.
- Hold close tolerance grinds between centers.
- Observe machine operations to detect problems; make necessary adjustments
- Rough and finish flat, cylindrical, and conical surfaces.
- Read and interpret charts, drawings, and blueprints.
- Determine product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be ground.
- Determine grinding speeds, feed rates, holding fixtures, and grinding wheels to be used.
- Mount grinding wheel.
- Dress wheel according to specifications.
- Utilize micrometers, calipers, dial bore gauges, and preset gauges.
- Adjust air cylinders and settings stops to set traverse lengths and feed arm strokes.
- Use proper wheel guards on all grinding machines, brush/spray lubricating compounds on workpieces, and direct flow of coolant against tools and workpieces.
Qualified candidates should call Shantele Taylor at HireCall to schedule an interview, 918.933.5555 .
Contact your local HireCall office or apply online at www.hirecall.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!