Jewel Hole Cornerer Job Description Sample
Hole Watch/Fire Watch
TekSolv has an immediate opening for Confined Space Attendants/Fire Watch Attendants who will have the responsibility to monitor activities inside and outside of confined spaces or monitor personnel completing hot work. The attendant must be aware of all hazards in the space and surrounding area.
This temporary position is expected to last @8-10 weeks. Schedule is expected to be Mon - Sat, 10 hours per day - approximately 30 hours per week.
Per Diem and travel pay are not provided - local candidates only.
- Recognize hazards that may be faced during confined space entry, including information on the mode, signs or symptoms, and consequences of exposure.
- Continuously maintain an accurate count of entrants in the confined space.
- Maintain communications with entrants to monitor status and to alert entrants of the need to evacuate the confined space, use portable monitors when necessary to sample air quality in the work area.
- Monitor workers completing hot work and if needed extinguish small fires.
- Protect personnel working under fresh air by monitoring the air quality and pressure being delivered to the workers.
- Summon rescue and other emergency services as soon as it is determined that entrants may need assistance to escape from the confined space.
- Remain outside the confined space during confined space operations until relieved by another attendant.
- TWIC Card Required
- Basic Orientation Plus or PreCertification Class – training provided by TekSolv
- Confined Space Attendant – training provided by TekSolv
- Fire Watch – training provided by TekSolv
- Fit Testing – provided by TekSolv
- Exposure to varying extreme climates and outside weather conditions (heat/cold, wet/humid).
Candidate will be required to successfully complete and pass a drug and alcohol test as well as a background screening *(screening will cover state driving record as well as a criminal and federal background check). *Subject to applicable laws.
TekSolv is a dynamic safety company committed to providing high quality customer services and products. We fulfill all aspects of support services in industrial and manufacturing markets while maintaining superior customer service.
TekSolv is an equal opportunity employer.
Brand Manager, Category, Teddy, HM, Jewel Brands
Job Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and bel
Vita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries. Our purpose and vision is to create more
MOMENTS OF JOY by building the
BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Job Scope: Acts as the brand steward with a focus on in-year delivery of the AC plan. Effectively supports category P&L delivery by actively participating in the IBP process, owning budget implementation, ensuring flawless execution of the launch plan and programming calendars, and making informed prioritization and resource allocation decisions. Ensures seamless sales linkage and efficient tactical execution / launch plan delivery to drive business performance.
• Brand steward and co-owner of the Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands, for the US market; partner with equity/innovation teams to support the launch and sell-in efforts for Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands. • Support P&L / category financial performance management by overseeing demand portion of IBP process, challenging assumptions, understanding and telling the story of the category results, and assessing P&L implications • Understand key KPI performance and utilize to prepare gap closure recommendations. Identify A&C / trade budget spend needs to execute recommendations; Consult and/or inform equity/innovation partners where necessary; lead scoping as needed for incremental gap closing activities • Manage budgets and recommend in-year trade-offs needed to deliver category targets, consulting and aligning with equity/innovation on major shifts in spend • Support tactical execution and resolution of escalated issues for the commercial plan • Aggregate materials and selling stories for annual and monthly Sales Communications based on inputs from Equity, Innovation, and Sales Planning • Lead portfolio management efforts including SKU rationalization and resolution of ad-hoc product/package issues & opportunities; • Make category supply prioritization recommendations and participate in supply command centers as needed • Influence launch plans to deliver the P/L; Deliver all innovation/renovation/commercialization projects from PDR through launch. • Manage and rectify in-year quality issues • Expert in Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel businesses, performance & drivers, sharing with others & informing 2019 sufficiency • Manage, coach, and develop 1 direct report
Minimum Education and Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree preferred • Minimum of 7 or more years’ work experience; brand marketing experience preferred • Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities • Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment • Analytic and creative thinking skills • Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities • Strong cross functional partnership skills • Strong communication skills • Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Fire Watch / Hole Watch
Applicants must have a current & valid Hole/Fire Watch safety card Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated craft professionals to join our team. If you’re a Certified Hole/Fire Watch and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s top contractors. With more than 5,000 active clients, we have plenty of great job opportunities for Certified Hole/Fire Watch who are among the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits and safety training to our employees.
Certified Fire Watch and Hole Watch Fire watch and hole watch professionals work in situations where welding, grinding, cutting or similar actions are performed, particularly in a location where more than a minor fire could break out. They are present when welding or cutting is done within 35 feet of combustible material and when materials that are easily ignited by sparks are in the vicinity.
Fire watchers keep an eye out for smoldering fires while hole watchers ensure the safety of those working in a confined space. Those who carry out fire or hole watch duties understand the principles of fire chemistry, including how different elements react to and affect various materials. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, fire and hole watchers are responsible for determining if a work area is a permit-required confined space.
They obtain available information associated with the location to identify safety hazards in the area, such as toxic fumes or the potential for entrapment. Hazard Elimination Since fire and hole watchers protect others from potential entry and operation hazards, they evaluate the work area. If the spot is not found to be a permit-required space, they conduct their own investigation to ensure the area is safe.
They are able to recognize signs of a possible fire, explosion or collapse hazard. While on the job, watchers ensure extinguishing equipment is ready for use, and stand guard, eliminating any fire that occurs in an exposed area. Constant Communication Hole watchers maintain open lines of communication with the workers in the confined space.
Watchers alert workers if it’s necessary for them to evacuate the area, if, for instance, a situation unfolding outside of the area poses danger to those within it. In emergencies, hole watchers alert rescue teams rather than performing the rescue themselves. Fire watchers typically sound alarms or activate similar systems to warn firefighters when an emergency breaks out.
Equipment Operation Hole and fire watchers handle engineering controls designed to eliminate or reduce the potential for fires, explosions or a collapse. They monitor gas levels around the work area to ensure they pose no threat, requiring them to operate and often recalibrate the monitoring instruments. Some fire watchers perform cutting, welding, brazing or grinding actions themselves. They remain at the work site for a minimum of 30 minutes after cutting, grinding or welding to extinguish any smoldering fires.
Company Details Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced (FILL IN TRADE) to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America.
With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled construction carpenters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Short-term disability + 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Recruiter Name Timothy McIntosh
Location US-LA-Baton Rouge
Field Specialist (Cased Hole Completions) - Odessa, TX
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Specialist (Cased Hole Completions) to be based in Odessa, TX. Essential
Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Cased Hole Completions and/or other product groups.
Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
May conduct on-the-job training for some Cased Hole Completions applications as required.
Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes, a GE company HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements. Qualifications/
High School Diploma or GED.
2 years’ Down Hole, Cased Hole Completions, or Wireline experience.
Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Cased Hole Completions products in at least one product line.
Ability to be on call as scheduled and work nights and weekends when required.
Mechanically inclined and competent.
Excellent communication skills.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products – specifically Excel. Desired Characteristics:
Previous BHGE Cased Hole Completions experience.
Team lead or other leadership development training. Locations: Odessa, TX Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Title:Field Specialist (Cased Hole Completions) - Odessa, TX
Cook - Jewel House Assisted Living
Participates in all aspects of food production. This position may be required to supervise other staff positions. The cook reports to the Executive Chef and or Director of Dining Services Essential Functions Essential Functions: • Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner, using Senior Lifestyle standardized recipes, in a timely manner.• Works the food line during mealtime.• Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.• Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to sanitation cleaning schedules.• Ensures proper food temperature maintenance.• Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensures that food supply stocks are rotated, all perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.• Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food recycling techniques. • Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors, and co-workers.• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.• Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications Qualifications/Skills/Educational
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates. Requisition ID2017-3341 Community NameJewel House CityMadison StateIN
Cased Hole Wireline Field Engineer
We are looking for Cased Hole Wireline Field Engineers and Junior Field Engineers all over the Bakken ( Williston , Dickinson, Minot. Candidates should be a US Citizen with a good driving record and clean criminal background. You must also be willing to relocate to North Dakota or already live in North Dakota.
The Cased Hole Wireline Field Engineer
• Assembles and performs perforating gun services in various field locations
• Drives company pickups and pickups pulling trailers
• Runs logging services such as Cement Bond logs, Gamma Ray Logs, Noise/Temperature Logs, and correlation logs
• Ensuring compliance with all regulations applicable to Wireline explosives operations
• Ensures that all safety practices are implemented before, during and after the well service operation
• Provides technical assistance, supervision and training to other team members on location to assure work is carried out according to set schedules and procedures
• Completes all job-related paperwork and logs
• Performs troubleshooting of tool, equipment, and truck problems
• Maintains company vehicles, tools, and equipment
• Supervises Operators in the field and in the shop
• Working with Customer Representatives
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Oilflied , e-line , completions , wireline , logging , perforating
Hole Fill Operator - 2Nd Shift (2013228)
The Hole Filling Operator applies conductive or non-conductive pastes to pre-drilled holes in printed circuit board panels.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply conductive on non-conductive pastes to pre-drilled panels according to process documented in work instructions for Screening and Hole Filling
Properly mix and apply pastes. Inspect for tiny pin holes in paste
Tape off all holes that are not to be filled
Use a syringe to apply certain products to isolated holes
Use ovens for drying panels. Verity correct bake temps and times
Perform manual sanding and machine sanding with tools provided
Perform required preventative maintenance on all associated equipment in accordance with work instructions
Must adhere to all health and safety guidelines, including requirements for keeping the area clean and organized as documented in written process procedures. Required to utilize all appropriate safety equipment and to receive annual RCRA and safety training
Maintain a clean, orderly work area
Maintaining a clean work environment
Product verification of panels processed
Environmental regulations for proper chemical handling and storage of chemicals
Preventive maintenance on equipment
The employee is responsible to follow all RCRA standards as outlined by the certification that he or she has been trained to at all times. The health and safety regulations encompass the cleanliness of the area that he or she will be working as a result
May handle hazardous waste as outlined in departmental work instructions
Perform other duties as assigned
Solid knowledge of math
Strong attention to detail
Ability to work around chemicals
Good computer skills
Ability to perform visual inspection
PCB manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
Ability to produce quality work under pressure
Able to understand and follow daily work direction, shop travelers and process instructions in English as received verbally or in writing from supervisor or other qualified person
Ability to understand and follow posted procedures
Ability to understand and follow all safety codes
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and work in noisy manufacturing environment (hearing protection provided)
Ability to work in chemical and mechanical environments
Extensive use of arms and shoulders in performance of manual hole filling and sanding procedures
Ability to stand on feet in one location for extended periods during 8 hour shift
Meet all safety requirements for performing duties
Experience: 0-2 Years Relevant Experience. Previous printed circuit board manufacturing experience preferred. General manufacturing experience helpful.
Must be eligible to work on defense and satellite programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card').
Anaren is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Wireline Cased Hole Operator Assistant
Wireline Cased Hole Operator Assistant, McAlester, OK
The Wireline Cased Hole Operator Assistant is responsible for supporting the Field Engineering Supervisor in well operations and assisting the operation of well logging equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance with TES Inc.’s Business Management Systems for Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Asset Integrity Management, Human Resources and Finance.
- Ensures compliance with the TES Competence Assurance System and that all required training and competence assessments are completed according to TES Inc.’s Operating Procedures.
- Drives Class B vehicles to various job locations in the mid-continent region.
- Assists the operation of well logging equipment at the job site.
- Assembles down hole well logging tools (electric, nuclear, sonic, and other well logging tools.
- Cleans and maintains Wireline vehicles and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Degree/GED or equivalent with some logging or production operator experience a plus. At least one (1) year of driving experience with a clean driver’s abstract. Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test.
Excellent written communication skills with strong work ethics. Must be a team player.
Ability to respond to Clients needs with a strong customer service approach. Safety oriented.
Minimum of a Class B CDL with airbrakes and hazardous endorsement a plus.
Work is performed outside in various weather conditions. Hazardous material endorsement must be obtained. Must follow established health and safety practices and wear the required PPE. Required to meet deadlines or emergency situations. Ability to lift, carry, push, climb ladders, stooping, bending, turning, twisting, crouching and grasping to retrieve products. The ability to lift up to 300 lbs. with assistance.
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees. Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies. We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team.
Wireline Field Engineer - Open/Cased Hole
Wireline Field Engineer - Open Hole/Cased Hole - Fort Myers, Florida
Youngquist Brothers, Inc. (YBI) in Fort Myers, Florida is the leader in Class 1 Deep Injection Well Drilling in Florida. YBI has been on the cutting edge of technology in the Injection Well Drilling industry for close to 40 years and is 100% vertically integrated to drill and complete our projects.
Youngquist Brothers Inc. is seeking a candidate as a WIRELINE/FIELD ENGINEER. CANDIDATES MUST BE RESIDENTS OF THE USA
- The Geophysical Logging Division of Youngquist Brothers, Inc. provides Perforating, Open and Cased Hole Logging, and Borehole Imaging Services.
- We are looking for career minded individuals to join our dynamic team.
- We are looking for team members that are committed to providing the highest quality service.
- We will provide you with the highest quality tools to accomplish this goal.
- We are offering a very attractive compensation package with an opportunity that will value your skills and commitment.
- A potential candidate would have experience in the operation of the following tools/services: Warrior Logging System, Dual Induction /Gamma Ray/Sonic/Caliper/Bond logs as well as Acoustic and DHTV Borehole Imaging Tools.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The candidate will Plan and prepare for well site operations.
- Candidate will conduct Wireline well site operations according to the required specifications.
- Candidate Assures adherence to all safety regulations.
- Candidate fosters and maintains customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services.
- Candidate informs customers of any unusual conditions noted at the well, maintains direct contact with customer's representatives throughout the logging or completion operation.
- Candidate promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data.
- Is available to perform duties on short notice, day or night, while on duty.
- Candidate perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Candidate must have a minimum of one year experience as Open Hole or Cased Hole Field Engineer or equivalent position with an outside company.
- Candidate must possess a valid Class A or Class B CDL License.
- Candidate must speak ENGLISH fluently.
- Candidate must be able to work long hours. (overtime pay over 40 hours per week)
- Candidate must be available to work any day of the week depending on job needs.
- Candidate must be able to travel overnight occasionally to job sites within the state of Florida
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, physics or mathematics (preferred) or high school graduate plus Company engineer training and 2 years' experience as Field Engineer (minimum)
- All applicants must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
YBI services the injection well industry throughout the state of Florida.
We strive to offer honest, quality service to each one of our clients.
Senior Customer Assistance Representative - Jackson Hole Airport
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) is a sales position which offers an hourly rate plus a monthly commision bonus and will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location. This role is available as a regular Full-Time position at our Jackson Hole Airport location.
Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person
Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
Provide directions and general assistance
Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
Process returns, check-ins
Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
Will sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Must be at least 18 years old
High school diploma or GED equivalent required (proof of graduation required at interview)
Meet either of the following requirements: Two years of college plus six months of customer service and sales experience, or at least two years of previous customer service and sales experience. If you have a minimum of 2 years of college: In lieu of work experience, will consider involvement in organizations/clubs, volunteer work/community service, athletics or military.
Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Apart from religious observations, candidates must be able to work a 40 hours per week. Requisition Number: 2017-229564 Street 2: Jackson Hole Airport External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings External Company URL: www.erac.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!