Jewel Hole Driller Job Description Sample
Blast Hole Driller
Operator of Atlas-Copco T4BH or D-65 rigs drilling blast holes in stone quarries throughout eastern PA, NJ & MD. Full-time permanent positions available.
Overnight travel required. Experienced operators and operator trainees will be considered. Duties include completion of paperwork for customer and employer records.
Responsible for coordinating maintenance of rig with our shop personnel/mechanics and overseeing drill helper. Maintain inventory of drilling supplies, oils, steel, etc. Class B CDL with Air Brake Endorsement preferred.
Hair Stylist - 03329 - HC Lockport Jewel Osco Shopping Cente
Posting Title: Hair Stylist
Salon: 03329 - HC LOCKPORT JEWEL OSCO SHOPPING CENTER
Address: 16551 W 159TH ST
Salon City: LOCKPORT
Position Status: Full Time
Category: Hair Stylist
Imagine a career where you positively impact fellow Hair Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, as well as demonstrating exceptional customer service. Start your career with Hair Cuttery today!
As an Assistant Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the salon, as well as manage the salon in the Salon Leader’s absence. You will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your clients regarding the best service and retail products, so they may recreate their new look at home!
Assistant Salon Leader
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for people and customer service
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligibility to work in the United States
- 6+ months experience in a salon environment performing hair services AND basic math skills
As an Assistant Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will:
- Earn commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
- Have the opportunity to earn quarterly productivity & retail bonuses as well as monthly bonuses based on the salon’s performance
- Benefit from the wide range of services you can offer to your clients including cuts, styles, highlights, color, permanent waves, relaxers and up dos
Benefits for Salon Associates:
- FREE Advance Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that’s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!
At Hair Cuttery, you can build a Career for Life!
Hole Watch/Fire Watch
TekSolv has an immediate opening for Confined Space Attendants/Fire Watch Attendants who will have the responsibility to monitor activities inside and outside of confined spaces or monitor personnel completing hot work. The attendant must be aware of all hazards in the space and surrounding area.
This temporary position is expected to last @8-10 weeks. Schedule is expected to be Mon - Sat, 10 hours per day - approximately 30 hours per week.
Per Diem and travel pay are not provided - local candidates only.
- Recognize hazards that may be faced during confined space entry, including information on the mode, signs or symptoms, and consequences of exposure.
- Continuously maintain an accurate count of entrants in the confined space.
- Maintain communications with entrants to monitor status and to alert entrants of the need to evacuate the confined space, use portable monitors when necessary to sample air quality in the work area.
- Monitor workers completing hot work and if needed extinguish small fires.
- Protect personnel working under fresh air by monitoring the air quality and pressure being delivered to the workers.
- Summon rescue and other emergency services as soon as it is determined that entrants may need assistance to escape from the confined space.
- Remain outside the confined space during confined space operations until relieved by another attendant.
- TWIC Card Required
- Basic Orientation Plus or PreCertification Class – training provided by TekSolv
- Confined Space Attendant – training provided by TekSolv
- Fire Watch – training provided by TekSolv
- Fit Testing – provided by TekSolv
- Exposure to varying extreme climates and outside weather conditions (heat/cold, wet/humid).
Candidate will be required to successfully complete and pass a drug and alcohol test as well as a background screening *(screening will cover state driving record as well as a criminal and federal background check). *Subject to applicable laws.
TekSolv is a dynamic safety company committed to providing high quality customer services and products. We fulfill all aspects of support services in industrial and manufacturing markets while maintaining superior customer service.
TekSolv is an equal opportunity employer.
Brand Manager, Category, Teddy, HM, Jewel Brands
Job Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and bel
Vita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries. Our purpose and vision is to create more
MOMENTS OF JOY by building the
BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Job Scope: Acts as the brand steward with a focus on in-year delivery of the AC plan. Effectively supports category P&L delivery by actively participating in the IBP process, owning budget implementation, ensuring flawless execution of the launch plan and programming calendars, and making informed prioritization and resource allocation decisions. Ensures seamless sales linkage and efficient tactical execution / launch plan delivery to drive business performance.
• Brand steward and co-owner of the Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands, for the US market; partner with equity/innovation teams to support the launch and sell-in efforts for Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands. • Support P&L / category financial performance management by overseeing demand portion of IBP process, challenging assumptions, understanding and telling the story of the category results, and assessing P&L implications • Understand key KPI performance and utilize to prepare gap closure recommendations. Identify A&C / trade budget spend needs to execute recommendations; Consult and/or inform equity/innovation partners where necessary; lead scoping as needed for incremental gap closing activities • Manage budgets and recommend in-year trade-offs needed to deliver category targets, consulting and aligning with equity/innovation on major shifts in spend • Support tactical execution and resolution of escalated issues for the commercial plan • Aggregate materials and selling stories for annual and monthly Sales Communications based on inputs from Equity, Innovation, and Sales Planning • Lead portfolio management efforts including SKU rationalization and resolution of ad-hoc product/package issues & opportunities; • Make category supply prioritization recommendations and participate in supply command centers as needed • Influence launch plans to deliver the P/L; Deliver all innovation/renovation/commercialization projects from PDR through launch. • Manage and rectify in-year quality issues • Expert in Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel businesses, performance & drivers, sharing with others & informing 2019 sufficiency • Manage, coach, and develop 1 direct report
Minimum Education and Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree preferred • Minimum of 7 or more years’ work experience; brand marketing experience preferred • Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities • Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment • Analytic and creative thinking skills • Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities • Strong cross functional partnership skills • Strong communication skills • Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Auger Driller (Non Sonic)
AUGER DRILLER (NON SONIC)
Our client is a full service company that specializes in drilling for environmental, geotechnical, mining and construction projects. Cascade's services include full sized track and truck mounted sonic, mini-sonic, air and mud rotary, reverse circulation, auger, rock coring, direct push drilling and vacuum hole clearing. Cascade drills environmental and geotechnical borings and installs all types of wells and instrumentation for site characterization studies, installation of remediation systems, geotechnical investigations and for construction site dewatering. It has also completed hundreds of in-situ injection remediation projects. Core beliefs are safety, customer service and quality.
- Well Drilling and Installation
- Geotechnical Testing
- Direct Push Soil and Water Sampling
- Air Knife Vacuum Truck Services
- Well Development and Aquifer Testing
- Instrumentation Installation
- Core Drilling
- Investigation Derived Waste Service
- Health & Safety Training
- Technical Training
Specialties: Environmental Drilling, Direct Push, Geotechnical Drilling, Chemical Injection, Mining & Exploration, Subsurface Profiling
This position is in charge of making sure environmental drilling (non-sonic) operations are in accordance with the drilling plan from implementation, completion and abandonment of drill sites. The Driller coordinates the use of drilling equipment, prepares equipment for the drilling operation, and maintains daily reports. This individual promotes safety, reports safety problems, incidents, accidents, or irregularities. Acts as a team leader for drilling crews. Operates equipment and rigs.
- Includes knowledge and ability to perform the Field Specialist and Field Technician roles and to backfill if necessary
- Operates drill rig and drilling equipment
- Assures safety training is current and logged
- Maintains daily drilling reports
- Checks and maintains equipment in good and safe repair
- Is a crew leader, training and mentoring employees while maintaining a safe environment
- Approve employee timesheets
- Complete well logs, logbook, repair orders, driver inspection sheet and tailgates
- Maintain positive relationship with client
- Manage the work site activity
- Continuous study of MSDS, CEU’s and JSA’s
- Maintain all certifications
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
- Train crew members as needed
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years’ experience in the environmental drilling industry
- One year of experience as a driller with a variety of rigs
- Driller license as required in applicable state(s)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day
- CDL – Class A
- Knowledge of safety policies, regulations, and a demonstrated record of excellent safe work habits
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Fire Watch / Hole Watch
Applicants must have a current & valid Hole/Fire Watch safety card Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated craft professionals to join our team. If you’re a Certified Hole/Fire Watch and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s top contractors. With more than 5,000 active clients, we have plenty of great job opportunities for Certified Hole/Fire Watch who are among the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits and safety training to our employees.
Certified Fire Watch and Hole Watch Fire watch and hole watch professionals work in situations where welding, grinding, cutting or similar actions are performed, particularly in a location where more than a minor fire could break out. They are present when welding or cutting is done within 35 feet of combustible material and when materials that are easily ignited by sparks are in the vicinity.
Fire watchers keep an eye out for smoldering fires while hole watchers ensure the safety of those working in a confined space. Those who carry out fire or hole watch duties understand the principles of fire chemistry, including how different elements react to and affect various materials. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, fire and hole watchers are responsible for determining if a work area is a permit-required confined space.
They obtain available information associated with the location to identify safety hazards in the area, such as toxic fumes or the potential for entrapment. Hazard Elimination Since fire and hole watchers protect others from potential entry and operation hazards, they evaluate the work area. If the spot is not found to be a permit-required space, they conduct their own investigation to ensure the area is safe.
They are able to recognize signs of a possible fire, explosion or collapse hazard. While on the job, watchers ensure extinguishing equipment is ready for use, and stand guard, eliminating any fire that occurs in an exposed area. Constant Communication Hole watchers maintain open lines of communication with the workers in the confined space.
Watchers alert workers if it’s necessary for them to evacuate the area, if, for instance, a situation unfolding outside of the area poses danger to those within it. In emergencies, hole watchers alert rescue teams rather than performing the rescue themselves. Fire watchers typically sound alarms or activate similar systems to warn firefighters when an emergency breaks out.
Equipment Operation Hole and fire watchers handle engineering controls designed to eliminate or reduce the potential for fires, explosions or a collapse. They monitor gas levels around the work area to ensure they pose no threat, requiring them to operate and often recalibrate the monitoring instruments. Some fire watchers perform cutting, welding, brazing or grinding actions themselves. They remain at the work site for a minimum of 30 minutes after cutting, grinding or welding to extinguish any smoldering fires.
Company Details Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced (FILL IN TRADE) to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America.
With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled construction carpenters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Short-term disability + 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Recruiter Name Timothy McIntosh
Location US-LA-Baton Rouge
Field Specialist (Cased Hole Completions) - Odessa, TX
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Specialist (Cased Hole Completions) to be based in Odessa, TX. Essential
Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Cased Hole Completions and/or other product groups.
Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
May conduct on-the-job training for some Cased Hole Completions applications as required.
Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes, a GE company HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements. Qualifications/
High School Diploma or GED.
2 years’ Down Hole, Cased Hole Completions, or Wireline experience.
Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Cased Hole Completions products in at least one product line.
Ability to be on call as scheduled and work nights and weekends when required.
Mechanically inclined and competent.
Excellent communication skills.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products – specifically Excel. Desired Characteristics:
Previous BHGE Cased Hole Completions experience.
Team lead or other leadership development training. Locations: Odessa, TX Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Title:Field Specialist (Cased Hole Completions) - Odessa, TX
Cased Hole Wireline Field Engineer
We are looking for Cased Hole Wireline Field Engineers and Junior Field Engineers all over the Bakken ( Williston , Dickinson, Minot. Candidates should be a US Citizen with a good driving record and clean criminal background. You must also be willing to relocate to North Dakota or already live in North Dakota.
The Cased Hole Wireline Field Engineer
• Assembles and performs perforating gun services in various field locations
• Drives company pickups and pickups pulling trailers
• Runs logging services such as Cement Bond logs, Gamma Ray Logs, Noise/Temperature Logs, and correlation logs
• Ensuring compliance with all regulations applicable to Wireline explosives operations
• Ensures that all safety practices are implemented before, during and after the well service operation
• Provides technical assistance, supervision and training to other team members on location to assure work is carried out according to set schedules and procedures
• Completes all job-related paperwork and logs
• Performs troubleshooting of tool, equipment, and truck problems
• Maintains company vehicles, tools, and equipment
• Supervises Operators in the field and in the shop
• Working with Customer Representatives
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Oilflied , e-line , completions , wireline , logging , perforating
Cook - Jewel House Assisted Living
Participates in all aspects of food production. This position may be required to supervise other staff positions. The cook reports to the Executive Chef and or Director of Dining Services Essential Functions Essential Functions: • Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner, using Senior Lifestyle standardized recipes, in a timely manner.• Works the food line during mealtime.• Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.• Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to sanitation cleaning schedules.• Ensures proper food temperature maintenance.• Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensures that food supply stocks are rotated, all perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.• Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food recycling techniques. • Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors, and co-workers.• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.• Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications Qualifications/Skills/Educational
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates. Requisition ID2017-3341 Community NameJewel House CityMadison StateIN
Water Well Driller
Water Well Driller
LOGIN + 01-Jan-2017 to 18-Mar-2018 (EST)
Columbus, MS, USA
Full Time Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job MATCOR is a leading cathodic protection and corrosion prevention engineering design and manufacturing company, providing environmentally beneficial systems and services to global clients for 40 years. An expert in the field of cathodic protection, MATCOR offers proprietary corrosion protection products, installation, cathodic protection testing, maintenance and complete corrosion protection project management. MATCOR specializes in protecting the infrastructure of the oil and gas, electric utility, transportation and water industries. The Driller is to safely and efficiently operate the equipment on the drilling rig floor. This includes the operation of tongs and use of drilling slips to assemble and disassemble drilling pipe and collars, operation of hoists to raise/lower equipment and personnel as well as hand tools, sledge hammers and large pipe wrenches to maintain and repair equipment. Responsible for everyday operation of the drilling rig: including casing, cementing, tripping pipe and shutting down rig.
Safely operate drill rig and equipment during the system installation process.
Select and attach drill bits and drill rods, adding more rods as hole depths increase, and changing drill bits as needed.
Perform routine maintenance and upgrade work on machines and equipment, such as replace parts, building up drill bits, and lubricating machinery.
Operate controls to stabilize machines and to position and align drills.
Regulate air pressure, rotary speed, and downward pressure, according to the type of rock or concrete being drilled.
Operate machines to flush earth cuttings or to blow dust from holes.
Assemble and position machines, augers, casing pipes, and other equipment, using hand and power tools.
Verify depths and alignments of boring positions.
Start, stop, and control drilling speed of machines and insertion of casings into holes.
Record drilling progress and geological data.
Drive trucks, tractors, or truck-mounted drills to and from work sites.
Select the appropriate drill for the job, using knowledge of rock or soil conditions.
Monitor drilling operations, checking gauges and listening to equipment to assess drilling conditions and to determine the need to adjust drilling or alter equipment.
Retrieve lost equipment from bore holes, using retrieval tools and equipment.
Drive or guide truck-mounted equipment into position, level and stabilize rigs, and extend telescoping derricks.
Place and install screens, casings, pumps, and other well fixtures in order to develop wells.
Review client requirements and proposed locations for drilling operations to determine feasibility, and to determine cost estimates.
Document geological formations encountered during work.
Inspect core samples to determine nature of strata, or take samples to laboratories for analysis.
Install anodes, per the drawing requirements, to include conductive media and hole sealing
Review field file with foreman or project manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation.
Other duties as requested by Supervisor. Required Capabilities (describe scope of knowledge and ability of the position)
Minimum 21 years of age.
Valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) from state of residence.
Minimum of 3months driving experience
Must successfully pass a minimum of a 6-month DOT physical, pre-placement drug screen and satisfactory background check.
Must have acceptable driving record in accordance with Brand's Vehicle Policy
Must demonstrate ability to work safely and adhere to all safety rules and regulations
Ability to work independently and take initiative in performing work in the field
Ability to write up time sheets, and all required documentation.
Must be able to lift and carry 75 lbs.
Must be willing to travel.
Must be willing to work long hours such as 12 hour shifts.
Must work well with others and be willing to learn from mentors and others in the shop and field.
Must report any and all unsafe conditions.
Expected to engage in the safety process and report to Supervisor any time a situation is deemed unsafe.
To support / encourage others to help develop a culture of continuous improvement. Leadership/Behaviors:
Strong communicator and ability to instill a "Teamwork" mindset
Anticipates changes that can occur on job-sites and to be prepared to take appropriate action
Able to manage multiple priorities with a bias towards safety, quality and productivity
Pragmatic approach with the ability to establish priorities
Constantly display integrity, honesty and respect
Base decisions on facts and adopt a disciplined approach to work
Actively engage in discussions and openly supports team decisions BrandSafway, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!