Jewel Stripper Job Description Sample
Experience Floor Stripper & Wax
-3 to 5 years experienced stripping, waxing and buffing floors
-Vacuum and shampoo carpets
-Clean and disinfect bathrooms and kitchens
-High and low dusting
-Flexible hours: Works after Daycare hours, Overnight, Weekends and Holidays
Warehouse Parts Stripper
A history of steady growth. A tech industry that’s growing every day.
Join an industry leader Now Hiring: Full-time Warehouse Parts Stripper to join the team. DC Group, headquartered in Minneapolis, MN provides mission-critical support to some of the most recognized companies in the United States.
Operations include support for data centers throughout the United States and Canada. With seven years and counting onInc. Magazine’sfastest-growing companies list, our exponential growth shows no sign of slowing down. Responsibilities Reports to the Warehouse Manager Main duties include taking parts from UPS units Cleaning and packing parts for inventory Moving units around the
Brand Manager, Category, Teddy, HM, Jewel Brands
Job Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and bel
Vita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries. Our purpose and vision is to create more
MOMENTS OF JOY by building the
BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Job Scope: Acts as the brand steward with a focus on in-year delivery of the AC plan. Effectively supports category P&L delivery by actively participating in the IBP process, owning budget implementation, ensuring flawless execution of the launch plan and programming calendars, and making informed prioritization and resource allocation decisions. Ensures seamless sales linkage and efficient tactical execution / launch plan delivery to drive business performance.
• Brand steward and co-owner of the Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands, for the US market; partner with equity/innovation teams to support the launch and sell-in efforts for Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands. • Support P&L / category financial performance management by overseeing demand portion of IBP process, challenging assumptions, understanding and telling the story of the category results, and assessing P&L implications • Understand key KPI performance and utilize to prepare gap closure recommendations. Identify A&C / trade budget spend needs to execute recommendations; Consult and/or inform equity/innovation partners where necessary; lead scoping as needed for incremental gap closing activities • Manage budgets and recommend in-year trade-offs needed to deliver category targets, consulting and aligning with equity/innovation on major shifts in spend • Support tactical execution and resolution of escalated issues for the commercial plan • Aggregate materials and selling stories for annual and monthly Sales Communications based on inputs from Equity, Innovation, and Sales Planning • Lead portfolio management efforts including SKU rationalization and resolution of ad-hoc product/package issues & opportunities; • Make category supply prioritization recommendations and participate in supply command centers as needed • Influence launch plans to deliver the P/L; Deliver all innovation/renovation/commercialization projects from PDR through launch. • Manage and rectify in-year quality issues • Expert in Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel businesses, performance & drivers, sharing with others & informing 2019 sufficiency • Manage, coach, and develop 1 direct report
Minimum Education and Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree preferred • Minimum of 7 or more years’ work experience; brand marketing experience preferred • Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities • Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment • Analytic and creative thinking skills • Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities • Strong cross functional partnership skills • Strong communication skills • Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Cook - Jewel House Assisted Living
Participates in all aspects of food production. This position may be required to supervise other staff positions. The cook reports to the Executive Chef and or Director of Dining Services Essential Functions Essential Functions: • Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner, using Senior Lifestyle standardized recipes, in a timely manner.• Works the food line during mealtime.• Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.• Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to sanitation cleaning schedules.• Ensures proper food temperature maintenance.• Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensures that food supply stocks are rotated, all perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.• Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food recycling techniques. • Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors, and co-workers.• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.• Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications Qualifications/Skills/Educational
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates. Requisition ID2017-3341 Community NameJewel House CityMadison StateIN
\"The Crown Jewel Of The South\" Atlanta, Geogria Med Surg Travel RN J
Looking for a Med Surg RN Travel Nurse in Atlanta, Georgia. The Crown Jewelof the South is exploding with opportunities that wait for you.
Candidateswho interview for the travel RN job can work immediately. This state of theart facility has an extremely dynamic environment where teamwork and multi-disciplinary approach are highly valued. I am accepting profiles for adependable travel nurse for a 13 week assignment.
- Med Surg RN* Atlanta, Georgia* 36/40 hours per week* 13 weeks
Please contact me directly to hear about all our Travel RN Jobs throughout theU.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references and complete the followingchecklist( also reference my name on the checklist- Matt Mitchell- I look forwardto hearing from you soon.Matt MitchellSr. Account ExecutiveSoliant HealthLocal: (770)[ ]( Now](/jobs/apply/?jid=485955)( "Rating and
Review" )Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, ccu, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, nurse, recovery, registered nurse, transitional
Machine Operator/ Stripper
Job Description: —Stripper Two Rivers, WI Crescent Woolen Mills Description Strip cards that are required by daily schedule Using proper equipment and care to insure safe and efficient work ethic Assist technician in clothing and grinding of equipment and any repair work needed Collect and bag waste from cards and dispose of material to proper area Clean cards as required Start cards up for production each morning and after changeovers Keep accurate records of card hours for stripping schedule Assist in moving bales of stock with a hand cart or fork lift Perform other related duties as directed Physical/Environmental Demands Frequent bending/stooping, squatting, reaching above shoulder level, crouching and lifting. Continual walking in a relatively confined area is required.
Frequent standing above floor level on equipment. Coordination of skills performed at heights no greater than 10 feet. Exposed to temperatures in the range of 100 degrees F.
Good vision is required. Employees with sensitivities to dust may be exposed to air borne dust, silk, and synthetic fibers that may cause problems. Apply Now Herald Times Reporter.
Keywords: Back Strip Machine Operator, Location: Two Rivers, WI - 54241
Hair Stylist - 03329 - HC Lockport Jewel Osco Shopping Center
Posting Title: Hair Stylist
Hair Cuttery Salon
Salon: 03329 - HC LOCKPORT JEWEL OSCO SHOPPING CENTER
Address: 16551 W 159TH ST
Salon City: LOCKPORT
Position Status: Full Time
Category: Hair Stylist
Imagine a career where you positively impact fellow Hair Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, as well as demonstrating exceptional customer service. Start your career with Hair Cuttery today!
As an Assistant Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the salon, as well as manage the salon in the Salon Leader?s absence. You will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your clients regarding the best service and retail products, so they may recreate their new look at home!
Assistant Salon Leader
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for people and customer service
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligibility to work in the United States
- 6+ months experience in a salon environment performing hair services AND basic math skills
As an Assistant Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will:
- Earn commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
- Have the opportunity to earn quarterly productivity & retail bonuses as well as monthly bonuses based on the salon?s performance
- Benefit from the wide range of services you can offer to your clients including cuts, styles, highlights, color, permanent waves, relaxers and up dos
Benefits for Salon Associates:
- FREE Advance Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that?s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!
At Hair Cuttery, you can build a Career for Life!
Associated topics: barber, designer, embalm, hollow, makeup artist, manicurist, salon shampoo, skin care specialist, spa, technician
Paint Technician - MLI
Elliott Aviation, a leader in aircraft solutions, has an exciting opportunity for an Aircraft Painter at their location in Moline, IL. Since 1936, Elliott Aviation has been a world-class provider of comprehensive and customer-focused solutions for business aviation. Our vision, building partnerships that last, applies to our employees as well as our customers. As an Aircraft Painter, you will be part of a team working to provide out standing products and services to our customers. This hands-on position is responsible for assisting in all phases of aircraft painting while maintaining compliance with all safety, company, federal, state and local requlations. Responsibilities of this position include:
Work as a team member to turn out a quality, squawk free aircraft on schedule.
Masking aircraft for stripper application.
Applying, agitating and washing stripper off of aircraft.
Hand cleaning and sanding in preparation for etch and alodine.
Applying etch and alodine to aircraft and rinsing.
Removing and reapplying seam seal as required.
Masking and preparing aircraft for primer application.
Sanding primer for topcoat application.
Preparing aircraft for topcoat application.
Masking, preparing and painting stripes as needed.
Polishing and detailing exterior paint.
Ability to paint/prime overalls
Other duties as assigned.
Assist with training of Jr Technicians
* Effective time management
Ability to work as a team member to accomplish production goals
Strong attention to detail
Ability to learn new skills quickly Education and Experience: * High School diploma or equivalent * 5-10 years experience in aircraft painting, automotive or industrial painting required
Location:* Moline, IL
Department:* Paint Shop
Posted:* 08-24-2017 Location Name: Moline
Wage:* Depends on Experience
Position Type:* Full time
EVS Floor Technician
Job Details APPLY REFER A FRIEND BACK
EVS Floor Technician
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
Category: Support Services (Services/Trades)
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required:
Date Posted: Feb. 16, 2018 Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Full Time/40 hrs./week, Day Shift – (6:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Weekend required Responsible for cleaning and maintaining Medical Center departments/buildings in sanitary condition according to prescribed procedures.
Principal Duties and
Monitors assigned area and corridors for cups, spills, paper and debris + Cleans all corners, edges, and baseboards in the assigned area + Dust-mop all hard floor areas, cleaning behind doors and moving objects in the floor area that are movable + Remove all marks/scuffs on the floor + Damp mop floors with the proper assigned cleaning chemical or use scrubbing machine + Spray buff floor using a 175 RPM floor machine and spray buff solution only if the floor has Complete or Showplace Floor Finish on it (once per week or as assigned) + Burnish floors using a high speed floor machine and scrub and shine only if the floor has Pinicle Floor Finish (once per week or as assigned.
Scrub floors with G.P. Forward (two ounces per gallon water) as needed or assigned + Strip floors with Freedom Speed Stripper (one part stripper to four parts water) as need or assigned + May perform Area Cleaner job duties + May perform Waste Disposal Technician job duties + Performs related work as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Work requires the ability to understand simple verbal instructions and to read and understand written instructions and less than 6 months previous experience.
No certification, registration or licensure required.
Work requires the skills to read and understand instructions, add and subtract numbers, and make comparisons between numbers and letters.
Work requires the ability to understand and respond to simple written or verbal instructions. Incumbents must respond appropriately to instructions, questions, or requests for information. Work occasionally requires contact with patients and/or visitors which involves courtesy.
Required Physical, Mental, and Visual Abilities:
Lifting and/or carrying objects weighing 21 to 50 pounds.
Pushing and/or pulling non-motorized equipment (e.g., stretchers, supply carts, mops) weighing 20 to 50 pounds.
Stooping and bending.
Reaching and grasping objects.
Manipulating and operating power tools or machinery.
Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time.
- Work is generally performed in an office or clinical environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant or hazardous working conditions. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Frac Field Engineer In Training (E.I.T)
Participate in field site training in pressure pumping and coiled tubing operations
Training in job program creation, treatment evaluation and post treatment data entry
Laboratory training including fluid QC, fluid system chemistry and field QC support
Follow corporate procedures and policies for HSE, IT, Operations and Engineering
Become familiar with basic fracturing concepts beginning with logistics and inventory control to observe the loading and unloading of chemicals, proppants, CO2 and N2
Gain an understanding of the basics of hydraulics and pneumatics
Shadow a Frac Pump Operator and learn the pressure limitations, plumbing, maintenance and operation of this unit
Learn about chemical transferring, tote-strapping, maintenance, chemical injection points and pre-job QC
Work with Hydration Units and Blenders to learn about their roles and responsibilities in achieving optimum job performance
Assist the Computer Van Operator as they set up their monitoring software, connect cables to the integral equipment, pressure test treating iron, communicate with members of the crew and execute the job
Learn the fundamentals of Coiled Tubing operations such as spooling, BOP operations, injector operation, stripper operation, accumulator operation and pipe management and fatigue if applicable KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES: · A highly energetic, self-starter comfortable working in a fast paced environment that is deadline driven; more importantly is centered on providing quality information · Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and verbal and written communication skills · Must be able to interact effectively and work comfortably with both field and management staff · Comfortable in a dynamic, project driven, team based environment · Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential · Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high attention to detail EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: + 4 year science degree; Engineering degree preferred
Experience in the oilfield services sector is considered an asset but not required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!