Johns Island Job Description Sample
CDL Class A Driver
Physician Account Executive - Charleston, SC
Information Warfare/Information Operations Specialist (4233-987)
Director Of Patient Access
Compensation/Payroll Technician (Overpayments Processing Unit)
C# Backend Developer
- Develop, update, and modernize business layers and backend development tasks
- Experience and skills consisting of a broad array of technologies to include C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, ElasticSearch, Docker
- Experience working in Visual Studio environments (2015, 2017, and Code) and source control systems like Azure Dev Ops and Bitbucket
- Work collaboratively within the project team, participating in the full system development life-cycle, and work closely with top-level stakeholders
- This project consists of a small, agile dynamic team of cross-functional talent – each member of the team has a responsibility across design, development, documentation, testing, securing, configuring and releasing software into the environment
• At least 2-5 years of experience as a professional software developer
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering related fields, or equivalent experience
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A mix of business layer and backend systems programming (.NET, C#, ASP.NET)
- Knowledge and experience with Elastic Search 5.5.x+
- Ability to read and navigate HTML
- Ability to write highly maintainable code, along with the ability to write and discuss code at multiple levels of abstraction
- Experience with intelligent web crawlers and web automation
- Exposure to system administration (IIS, SQL Server, Source Control)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, S3)
- Experience developing applications in Go, Python, and/or Java
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working with Graph databases
- Experience designing and building Microservices
- Ability to support implementation of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning in C#
• Willingness to uphold and further refine organizational processes, methodologies and procedures, both corporate and technical
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Certified Weather Observer - FAA
FAA weather observation certification. Minimum of one (1) year experience conducting weather observations for the FAA.
This position is contingent on contract award. Anticipated start date is October 2019
Experience and Education Requirements
- Must show proof of FAA certification with application
- Must have at least one (1) year of certified weather observation experience
Competitive hourly rate and benefits. This is a wage determined position.
Resicum International, LLC offers an attractive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, dental, and vision, and life insurance. Relocation assistance is available where applicable. Resicum International, LLC also prides itself on supporting its employees’ wellness by encouraging them to adopt a healthy lifestyle and offering a generous time off policy.
At Resicum International, LLC we provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Resicum International hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled and subsequent job performance.
Refrigeration Repair Service Technician
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Refrigeration and Appliance Repair Technician!
Sears Home Services, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. We are looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + SIGN-ON BONUS from $2k-$5k
NO WORK ON SUNDAYS AND NEVER ON CALL!!
You will work on Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and other home appliances such as Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers in the customers’ homes.
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
• Service van
• Specialized tools
• Home dispatched
• Industry training
• Various incentive plans
• Career opportunities
- CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs)
• Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
• Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
• Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
• Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
• Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
• Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
• Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Medical, dental & vision plans, company-paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays & advancement opportunities
Youth Soccer Instructor
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!