Johnson City Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
PT - Physical Therapist
PT - Physical Therapist
Life Care Center of Greeneville
The PT - Physical Therapist provides direct rehab care in physical therapy to patients upon physician referral in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in physical therapy, BSPT, MSPT, or DPT (2003 or later must have MSPT or DPT)
- Must be currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year experience in post-acute care or related setting preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Participates in community health matters/projects as appropriate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail
- Liaisons with patients, families, support departments, etc., to adequately plan for patient needs
- Must demonstrate good body mechanics at all times
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient care,, documentation and therapy software responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to follow physical therapy treatment plans for patients
- Must be able to establish, assess, and modify realistic, measurable, timely, and functional goals
- Must be able to oversee and evaluate care given by PTAs, Rehab Aides, and PT and PTA students
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely
- Must be able to utilize therapy software appropriately and accurately
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
For more information on our location, visit us at .
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Attention Drivers! We're offering a$2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Nov. 30, 2017! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!)
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
- Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
- 1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
- Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
- .44 cpm reached after 4 months
- Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
- Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
- $20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
- Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
- Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
- Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
- 4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
- Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
- All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
- Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
- Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
- Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
- Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
- We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
- Home EVERY Week(with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
- 84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
- Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
- PrePass Plus
- Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Wellness programs available
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
- Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
- No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
- Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
- Count freight
- Complete fuel tickets
- Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
- Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
- Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
- Regular predictable attendance
- Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Assistant Manager - Hourly
Description To eat. To laugh.
To share. That's why people come to Pizza Hut. It's the calling of our Assistant General Managers to make them feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication.
If you're an experienced restaurant or retail assistant manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
At Pizza Hut, you can do all that – and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth.
Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity.
Requirements What are we looking for? The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job.
But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go: You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry. You're all about creating a great place to work for your team.
You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile. We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life. You set high standards for yourself and for your people. You're up for a challenge.
You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different. And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Title:Prep CookJob Description: Job OverviewWould you like to prepare delicious seafood dishes for our guests and play a critical role in the kitchen?
A Prep Cook at Red Lobster is an important kitchen position where you will prep food items to be cooked and maintain a clean, organized work area. Prep Cooks are also responsible for food storage and ensuring the correct ingredients are readily available for our culinary team. What You Need to Succeed•The Willingness and Ability to Cross-Train and Work in Multiple Positions – We believe in the concept of ONE Kitchen, where your training and flexibility will enable you to become an expert in all Heart of House roles•Skills to Make the Grade – Multi-tasking, organization skills, and ability to follow recipes to assist in creating delicious dishes•Job Qualifications – Must be at least 18 years of age, any culinary education is a plus!•Perform the Physical Demands – Remain on your feet for several hours at a time, be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds, ability to withstand higher temperatures, bend, kneel, and stoop BIG plans are on the horizon for Red Lobster.
Our team and restaurants are great today, but our future is even better. There is no better time than now to join the Red Lobster Family! Great SeafoodYou can be proud of the food you serve.
The tremendous variety of seafood makes us the perfect destination for seafood lovers. Our annual “Ultimate Events” like Lobsterfest, Crabfest, and Endless Shrimp are more widely known than practically any other restaurant. You will serve fish at a premium standard.
We are a global pioneer and an industry leader in Seafood Sustainability. With seafood served from over 30 countries, Red Lobster has a long standing commitment to sustainable fishing and farming. We are a founder and current member of the Global Aquaculture Alliance and a current member of National Fisheries Institute.
Our team is proud to be known for not serving any endangered species on the menu and for buying only from fisheries that are sustainably managed through BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices) standards. Great PeopleYou will work at a destination for celebration. Our restaurants have a rich history of hosting birthdays, anniversaries, receptions, reunions, and other important memorable occasions.
You are part of an amazing family. Our restaurants are a place where you can both make friends and find a mentor. It’s important that our family of team members flourish, learn and grow.
Our RL Cares program, for instance, is designed to help team members with unplanned expenses in times of great need. You give back to the community. Our RL Shares program donates millions of pounds of food to Food Banks and Food Shelters across the country – making a significant difference for the homeless and hungry in the communities where we operate.
Great ResultsThe #1 Seafood Restaurant Company in the US. Opened in 1968, we have earned an exceptional name, brand recognition, and reputation. The #1 casual dining employer for our size. (Forbes Magazine 2016 List of America’s Best Employers and 2016 List of Canada’s Best Employers) A restaurant that is loved.
Our ratings are among the highest in casual dining for restaurant followers and consumer engagement. Position:RLUSA_0170 Prep Cook State:TN City:Johnson City Job Type:Culinary/Kitchen Staff Zip Code:37601-3115 Restaurant Location:Johnson City, Tn Address:1909 N Roan Street
. Reinhart will hire and train individuals with less than one year of experience and enter them into our Associate Driver training program. Driver Associates will perform driver duties that will allow them to gain the necessary experience to qualify for a Professional Driver position with Reinhart Foodservice after successfully completing the program.
Required Skills and Experience:
Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL for interstate commerce with less than one year of current Class A CDL orequivalent military driving experience within the last year.
We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Drivers must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 85 poundsoccasionally.
Position must pass a post offer letter drug test, DOT physical, background check and physical abilities test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Foodservice distribution related experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude ofmethods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment : Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace. If you are having issues with the application process contact: email@example.com .
USA Truck Offers Flexible Hometime To Teams & Solo Drivers! Must Have Class A CDL - Sign-On Bonus For Experienced Drivers -- USA Truck
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced Drivers! If you live in Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, or West Virginia you are eligible for a $1000 bonus! If you live in Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Virginia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, New Jersey, or Minnesota you are eligible for a *$2000 bonus! *All Bonuses pay out 1/3 on first load, 1/3 in 30 days, and 1/3 in 60 days. Call a recruiter now to find out how to get started. USA Truck is also offering a new Rehire Bonus! All Rehires and Review for rehire are eligible for the bonus – only approval of Safety Review is needed. All Bonuses pay out 1/3 on first load, 1/3 in 30 days, and 1/3 in 60 days. Details include: · $2000 Sign-on Bonus for drivers gone from USA Truck for at least six months · $1000 Sign-on Bonus for drivers gone from USA Truck for less than six months If you’ve driven with USA Truck before and are interested in coming back, take advantage of this bonus today! Pay Contact Us
None required. More DetailsRespect: A Foundation We’re Built On We know what’s important to our drivers. Time, work, and value. That’s why we’re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
Time*: We know that time is the most valuable resource for a driver. It’s how you make your money. With that in mind, we’ve developed an app specifically for USA Truck drivers that allows you to focus more on driving and less time on paperwork. Less stopping = more miles.
Work*: At USA Truck, we know what a driver needs to do their job well: dependable equipment, steady freight and a great support team. We combine this to make your time on the road productive and your pay check steady.
Value*: Our “Ask USA Truck” program connects you directly to our top executives. This gives our drivers a chance each month to express opinions, voice concerns, and get a straight up response directly from our leadership. Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business – see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible hometime options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance * 401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
Pet friendly! * Paid vacation grows with experience Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced drivers. While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL grads, we're looking to bring in drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
Entry Level Service Technician
If you're highly motivated and willing to work hard, we offer the most competitive pay scale in a professional work environment. The Entry Level Service Technician performs routine service inspections and completes standard maintenance jobs.
In addition, he or she may be assigned to conduct pre-delivery service on new vehicles to ensure excellent working order for the customer. We deliver the highest quality service while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has the willingness to want to learn the skills of the Service Technician.
Possible experience may include: a high school diploma or GED, some post-secondary automotive training, dealer-level or large facility experience, and/or any additional certifications, such as certification by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). An unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record, a strong technical performance record, and strong physical dexterity and stamina to get the job done are required. He or she must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service. This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
Badcock is one of the largest privately-owned home furniture retailers in the country. We're proud to say that we've been serving the community and providing employment opportunities for more than a century.
There are currently more than 315 Badcock stores in eight states, and our headquarters in Mulberry,Florida, employs more than 1,200 people. We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits.
If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of our family. RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE: Greets customers and provides product and program information.
Demonstrates our products features and explains benefits. Strive to turn every customer into a satisfied W.S. Badcock customer.
Reinforce customer selections and help complete their rooms. Ability to connect and establish relationships with customers. Ability to work flexible schedules;including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Advancement Opportunities Available. High School Diploma or equivalent. Bi-Lingual a Plus Employee Benefits Include:
COMPETITIVE PAY 401K PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE EMPLOYEE MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION PERSONAL AND VACATION PAID TIME OFF DAYCARE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace Posting Title: Sales Associate ID: 2018-4799 External Company Name: W.S. Badcock Corporation External Company URL: www.badcock.com
Heavy Equipment Operator - Johnson City, TN
Title: Heavy Equipment Operator - Johnson City, TN
Location: United States-Tennessee-Johnson City
Job Number: 17020306 Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America.
We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects. I. Job Summary Operates a wide variety of heavy equipments vehicles that perform the spreading and compaction of construction demolition, commercial and residential waste disposed at the post collection facilities. II.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
Operates heavy equipments in compliance with the company operating safety policies and procedures.
Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment; maintains accurate records + Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with use of material moving equipments.
Follow appropriate standard operating procedures as guideline for operating and maintaining vehicle + Performs other duties as assigned. III. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory duties. IV.
Qualifications The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job. A. Education and Experience
Education: Not required + Experience:
Four (4) years of previous experience B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Driver License C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
None required. V. Work Environment Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day; + Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally; + Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely; + Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the work day; Normal setting for this job is: shop or field.
Benefits At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more!
Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site. If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.” Shift:
Day Overtime Status: Non-exempt Job Field: Labor General/Skilled/Trade
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!