Johnston Job Description Sample
Locum Occupational Advanced Practice Provider
Locum Occupational Advanced Practice Provider
licenses and certifications
Occupational Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Nov. 15, 16, 19, 21, 26, 27
We are seeking qualified Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants for a Richmond, VA-based locum opportunity, where you’ll have the opportunity to work on a short-term basis for an outpatient clinic. During this assignment, you’ll be accountable for treating both scheduled and walk-in work related injuries and urgent care patients in an outpatient clinic setting. You’ll also diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
Occupational Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Your hours for this position will be 8a - 5p and you will be required to be DOT Certified in order to be qualified for this position.
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Outbound Business Development Representative
DSI Systems, Inc. is hiring for an Outbound Business Development Representative for DirecTV Lodging & Institutions. This is a sales position in which you will play a key part in identifying sales opportunities in the Lodging & Institution space and working with their assigned account to help close business. This is an in-office position, utilizing phone sales/marketing to generate business. This is a business-to-business (B2B) outbound sales position with growth opportunity within the company available. Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available.
- Cold/Warm call hotel and senior facilities across your specified region identifying potential customers for television service
- Build on existing leads and pipelines to help bring in more business
- Work hand-in-hand with your assigned dealer to identify more leads, assign target markets, follow-up with existing leads and bring in more business
- Follow-up and support marketing initiatives
- Step in and help our dealer partners close opportunities and win business!
- Previous sales experience is not required; we will train the right candidate
- Dynamic, highly motivated individual with the integrity and passion to succeed
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attendance and punctuality is key
- Competitive hourly rate + Commission
- For Full-time employees Health, Dental, 401k and Life
Lead Controls Engineer
The Lead Controls Engineer will be responsible for virtually all of the technical work with respect to automation projects and services provided to a key customer. The role of Lead Controls Engineer comes with a variety of different responsibilities and options to pursue many career paths, including the potential for a role in opening an office in the Des Moines area.
- Create, design and implement outstanding controls systems solutions for industry
- Interface with customers and provide service and support on any automation projects that fall under our scope of responsibility
- Provide value added in the areas of project management and business development
- Working on various stages of automation and control projects
- PLC Programming: Primarily Allen-Bradley Controllogix
- HMI Design: Primarily Allen-Bradley FactoryTalk View
- Vision: Primarily Cognex
- Motion Control: Primarily Allen-Bradley
- Safety Systems design and programming
- MES: Familiarity with PLC to MES integration
- Commissioning: Local Travel 30% and throughout USA 15%
- Participating in customer meetings from a technical perspective
- Participate in planning sessions that will identify industry business drivers and trends that will serve as the basis for developing key offerings to our clients
- Managing portions of projects as assigned:
- assist with quoting
- materials ordering
- other general project management responsibilities
- A degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Computer Engineering or Technology with a minimum of 8+ years of experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC-5, SLC500, ControlLogix), HMI Programming, AutoCAD/Electrical Design, Debug/Testing/Commissioning
- Knowledgeable regarding industry or manufacturing processes (agricultural processing, automotive, food and beverage and pharmaceutical environments is beneficial)
- A proven self-starter
- Motivated by challenges
- Works well with a variety of different people from diverse backgrounds
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Motivated and passionate about working with people and overcoming challenges through collaboration and a win-win paradigm
Our Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant I for a Federal project. This person will administer, monitor, and control the full range of administrative, clerical and internal management support functions for the Division or Office.
- Monitor and maintain existing internal administrative, clerical and information systems for the Division or Office.
- Ensure that all internal processes, procedures and practices are established, operating efficiently, and are providing the Division Director and associates with information and support necessary for him/her to accomplish the functions of the business line.
- Systems include but are not limited to: correspondence management and control, files establishment and maintenance, directives receipt and distribution, mail receipt and distribution; receipt, screening and referral of phone calls, computer and personal visitors; internal processing of personnel-related functions such as recruitment actions, training/employee development actions, audit report processing, ordering office supplies and travel processing. The person may also be responsible for management and input of the time cards for approximately 30-50 associates.
- Employee may serve as the focal point and information resource for the organization's supervisors and employees on administrative procedures and requirements and should provide procedural advice on administrative procedures.
- Employee should continuously review the effectiveness of administrative processes and develop recommendations for improvements.
- Employee will implement and monitor approved changes to internal administrative processes, coordinate feedback from the organization's supervisors and employees to ensure that administrative processes are supporting the primary mission and functions of the business lines of the organization.
- May perform and/or coordinate with other administrative or contract personnel (ex. clerical, secretarial) within other Divisions, the following functions: receipt and distribution of mail, directives, correspondence, phone, computer and personal visitors; maintenance of the Director's calendar and travel arrangements for Director and staff; maintenance of the organization's files and personnel documents; time and attendance processing; preparation of documents such as travel, training requests; development of critical correspondence for key officials such as the Director.
- Other administrative duties, typical of an administrative assistant in the commercial sector, may be assigned as needed.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of three (3) or more years in an administrative capacity, preferably with a Government agency or contractor.
RN Vice President-Medical Management-Managed Care
Position Purpose: Perform duties to direct and coordinate the medical management, quality improvement and credentialing functions for the assigned health plan based on, and in support of the company’s strategic plan; establishing the strategic vision and attendant policies and procedures.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Serve as a member of management committees on special studies.
- Administer and ensure compliance with National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) and/or Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (JACHO) standards as determined for accreditation of the health plan.
- Participate in, attend and plan/coordinate staff, departmental, committee, sub-committee, community, State and other activities, meetings and seminars.
- Participate in provider education and contracting, as necessary.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Nursing, related field or equivalent experience. 10+ years of clinical nursing, quality improvement, and management experience in a managed care setting. Thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field such as clinical nursing, managed care, and healthcare administration. Thorough skills knowledge of quality improvement practices. Working knowledge of medical information systems, medical claims payment process, medical terminology and coding, case management practices, managed care, and Medicaid programs. Familiarity of National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) accreditation process and standards. Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
License/Certification: Current state nursing license.
Senior Product Safety Standards Engineer-Electronics
- Lead cross-functional teams to carry out the product safety, compliance and strategic standards aspects of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) for new and revised products and complex systems, reporting results to the design teams and the Product Safety Committee.
- Provide education in product safety, liability, standards and compliance to ISG personnel.
- Identify, draft and facilitate adoption of suitable international, national and industry standards.
- Interpret and apply product safety standards, regulations, safety principles and homologation definition to assure compliance and enterprise consistency.
- Monitor for changes to standards and regulations that impact products, as well as investigating field incidents with products, and advising on actions.
- Participate and may assume leadership roles in internal and external standard development committees (including International) to ensure that interests are reflected in standards that significantly affect the company.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry and technical trends and practices related area of product safety, standards, regulations and homologation.
- Plan and use a structured process to analyze product safety, standards and regulatory issues across product lines and platforms; exchanging information across multiple divisions.
- 5 or more years in safety standards and compliance or 5 plus years designing, testing, or managing the development of electrical/electronic products and systems to meet safety standards and compliance requirements (H)
- Experience leading others in the resolution of difficult technical issues (H)
- Strength in writing or interpreting technical specifications for electrical/electronic products and systems or technical standards and regulations (H)
- Knowledge of national, international and industry standards and laws relating to electrical/electronic product and electrical systems (H)
- Ability and willingness to travel both in the U.S. and Internationally up to 25%
- Experience specifically with telecommunication, telematics or radio products (M)
- Experience leading safety reviews of electrical/electronic products and systems (H)
- Knowledge of safety standards, laws and regulations related to electrical/electronic products and systems used on Agricultural and Earth Moving Equipment as well as parallel industries (L)
- Experience in the development processes for national, international and industry standards (M)
- Project management experience (M)
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Technology or Science discipline (H)
des moines IA
Interview Mode: Phone + In Person Only
- PLEASE NOTE - The client is ONLY scheduling IN-PERSON INTERVIEWS for this position. They will not schedule webcam or phone interviews. Please ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES who can EASILY ATTEND an IN-PERSON INTERVIEW if selected to interview
- The Bureau of Medical Systems & Enterprise Data Warehouse is seeking a motivated, analytic candidate to fulfill the Responsibility of converting the Iowa Chip data into data structures that can be utilized by Medicaid systems. This individual will analyze system data, based upon system requirements and identify missing or unaccounted for items. Essentially, data analysis, mapping, and documenting down to the data dictionary.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members is required.
- We are looking for someone with strong Microsoft ETL experience who will be doing data analysis/mapping/documenting; down to the data dictionary; for the first six months this person will be getting data (MF, SQL Server, text files) from the source systems into the data warehouse. One of the current programs are changing from an outsourced program to an in-house. In the long-term this resource will be doing ETL work; in the short-term, this person will help with the data analysis and data transfer from an outsourced system to an in-house system. This person is going to help map, so they’re going to need to have good analysis skills for mapping data.
- Working with SQL Server
- Working with SQL Server Integration Services
- Mapping data flows
- New database development
- Written technical documentation and oral communication
- Strong analytic, conceptual and problem-solving
- Working on an Agile team
- Previous experience with medical, premium or pre-enrollment data is helpful.
Required / Desired
- Amount of Experience
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012+ Required 5 Years
- Experience working with SQL Server Integration Services Required 5 Years
- Strong written, technical documentation and oral communication skills Required 5 Years
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities Required 5 Years
- Experience working on an Agile team Required 3 Years
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
Field And Shop Service Technician
The ideal fit will have extensive knowledge of all areas of the Fleet, Maintenance Program and basic equipment operating skills.
Own a master mechanic tools set
Strong attention to detail
Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot fuel systems, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, and propane systems
Perform parts management
Compensation & Benefits:
$27-$32+ Based on Experience
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
Area Sales Respresentative - Des Moines - TPR
Area Sales Representative: ($50-55K)
- Expansion position due to growth; responsible for Area Sales throughout Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota.
- This opportunity is focused on Sales to Contractors, End-users, Sub-contractors, etc… 60% Commercial to Residential jobsites and 40% Independent Dealer network Sales target.
- This role REQUIRES someone who has experience selling in to Construction professionals, Industrial Dealer network, Distributorship setting…
- OPE category is great, but not required
- Construction equipment, Industrial Hand tools, etc.
- Our client has a strong name in the OPE/Hardware channels and sells primarily on product quality and performance versus a “me too” or “price sale.”
- Base - competitive based on experience
- Commissions - monthly based on volume… both new and existing growth.
- Bonus - yearly based on YOY growth
- All travel, communications and other expenses covered via company account… solid benefits package.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!