Johnstown Job Description Sample
Great Opportunities For Maths And Science Teachers In Englan
Quantum Scholars is a UK government funded and supported teaching program operating in schools throughout south east England which provides a unique opportunity to secondary maths and science teachers from across the USA.
A financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates.
Not only will you have the opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you'll receive outstanding subject-specific Continued Professional Development and ongoing support from a school based mentor.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified high school maths and science teachers along with guidance and support during the visa process.
Quantum Scholars also have the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current UK maths and science pedagogy prior to starting their teaching position.
Why teach maths or science in England through the Quantum Scholars program?
By joining this prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for maths and science education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction course at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA from a leading UK University and participate in classroom-based research
To find out more about this unique and wonderful opportunity, please check out www.quantum-scholars.com
Retail Hourly Team Member (Part Time) Scalp Ave, Johnstown Getgo
GetGo is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality fuel destination. GetGo offers a friendly, engaging place where customers can enjoy delicious, made-to-order subs, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more - all made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. The GetGo convenience format includes a combination of standalone locations and sites adjacent to Giant Eagle supermarkets, and we operate nearly 200 locations in Western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana.
As a member of our GetGo team, you'll be part of a small, collaborative crew who provides efficient, accurate and pleasant service and shopping assistance. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will ensure that each person waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up their first cup of coffee or simply at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
Ring up customer's orders by scanning product or punching price into register according to established Company policies and procedures.
Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction (Double Pumping).
Provide products and services that are competitively priced, meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times and abide by the Company's Statement of Values.
Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc. to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
Know and follow all coupon-handling procedures.
Understand how to sell Lottery tickets, gift cards and Telephone Calling Cards.
Assist in Kitchen area as needed.
Assist other store team Members in maintaining security in the store.
Block and straighten shelves as needed.
Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out of stock items.
Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility Amount of Budgetary Responsibility: $0
Carrying Up to 25 pounds
Lifting Up to 25 pounds
Sight or Peripheral Vision
To exceed customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance.
Gets Things Done
Respect for Self and Others
Extreme Outdoor temperatures
Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
Ice Coffee Machine
Bag in box machine
Merry Chef (Oven)
Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
Stand-up Lotto Machine
Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
Car Wash Equipment
Acute Dialysis RN
Hospital Services (Acute) Registered Nurse
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life to patients in an Acute Hospital setting. RNs in this role work autonomously alongside the hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for the critically ill patients.
If you haven't considered Nephrology nursing before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
- 1:1 Patient Care. Deliver acute hemodialysis to in-patients with chronic kidney disease, as well as patients with acute kidney injury (AKI) and transplant . Average Patient to Nurse Ratio is 2:1 or 1:1.
- Patient education. Whether this is the first or a blip in their chronic treatment, our RNs are experts in educating our patients and families.
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
- Not just hemodialysis. Acute RNs may deliver nephrology care across multiple renal therapies: peritoneal, continuous renal replacement and apheresis.
- Expect the unexpected. When you walk in the door each day you don't know what patients you might have, their condition, when you will get them or when you will be done for the day.
- Autonomy in a Hospital Setting. Deliver dialysis to patients at a particular hospital or group of hospitals and become an integral part of their team and ours. As a teammate in an acute setting you work on your own almost all of the time. Each day you assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critical patients. Our Hospital Services group performs 1.1M treatments annually.
- Schedule. No two days are ever the same for an acute dialysis nurse - long days and on call are required. Schedules vary by hospital system. For this role expect to know your weekly schedule in advance, but your daily schedule may change depending on patient needs. Must be in commutable distance based on on-call requirements.
- The Gold Seal. As an Ambulatory Health Care accredited provider, DaVita is following and meeting the highest standards of care, providing care in line with the highest industry standards according to The Joint Commission. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
What we'll provide:
- In-classroom and hands on training: if you are new to dialysis, we'll provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support to guide you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement.
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you.
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child and elder care and so much more
Some details about this position:
- Your 9-10 weeks of training will include a combination of classroom and hands-on learning, through DaVita's award-winning training programs
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during training
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
You Must Have (aka. Requirements):
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with mandatory overtime required due to the nature of the acute treatment you are providing.
- Work long days without notice
- Ability to travel to multiple hospitals within a given area (Be sure to ask your recruiter about the commute range for this position.)
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Physical Requirement: nurses often have to push/pull large hemodialysis machines around the hospital with little or no assistance
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
You might also have (a.k.a. preferred, not required):
- Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute or chronic setting
- Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Room (ER) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN), Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) and/or Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN)
Nurses: if this isn't the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.
Questions? Email us at or send us a message on our DaVita Careers Facebook page.
OverviewEmployer is partnering with Fortune 500 companies to hire energetic, driven Merchandisers!ABOUT THE JOBThe Part-Time (PT) Merchandisers will be merchandising our clients' products when working in the largest retailers to ensure product and shelf integrity in your community. The part-time merchandiser position offers flexible short and long-term schedules throughout the year. Qualified candidates must have an eye for detail and understand basic merchandising tasks (resets, pack out, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.) to achieve best-in-class results.CAREER OPPORTUNITYWith Employer' rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. Employer trains its teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!ABOUT 2020 COMPANIESFor nearly 25 years, Employer has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US; launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. We partner with the largest brands and partner with exceptional team members to create best-in-class results for our clients and their consumers.What's in it for you?* Paid Training
Apparel and Tools Provided
- Work in well-known retailers in your communityCLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION#SyndmerchandisingDuties and Responsibilities
* Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
Ability to understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues as needed
Performs tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
Accurately reports completed retail tasks via designated systems on the day the work is performed
Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
Completes required training and certification programs
Uses a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
Build brand recognition; image and voice
Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
Performance Measurements:* Completion Rate
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required
Plan-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred
Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
Standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client
Work will entail standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
Lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift over 50 pounds from the floor to eye level
Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Local Sales Representative
Join our high-energy, competitive and passionate sales team today! DeLallo is seekingLocal Sales Representativewith experience specific to the food industry, preferably in deli, grocery, and/or bakery. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- Travel locally to call on store-level accounts and deliver exceptional service to our customers
- Develop long-term customer partnerships that result in increased sales and margin growth
- Speak confidently and knowledgably about DeLallo products and benefits with customers
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry and customer brands, platforms, and strategies and be able to provide innovative customer-focused ideas
- Execute business plans, resolve issues and deliver solutions to meet customer needs and drive profitable growth
- Plan promotional activities to introduce new items and special opportunities, and when needed, work demos and samplings
- Conduct professional presentations on DeLallo product and service solutions
- Collaborate with internal technical, operations, and product development personnel to assure alignment of sales strategy and product offers within technical and operational capabilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3-years experience in the food or beverage industry is required; preferably in deli, grocery, or bakery
- Successful sales and negotiating experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Valid drivers license without restrictions and proof of current vehicle insurance
- Must be available to maintain schedule appropriate with customers business operations
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within the company and assigned accounts
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Willingness to learn and work in all areas of the business as needs dictate
- Full Time position
- Unlimited commission potential
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company-issued phone, laptop and air card
- .45 per mile reimbursement for travel after first 200 miles
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with company-match
- Growth opportunities for those interested in advancing their career with DeLallo
If you enjoy being part of a great team, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and excel at providing excellent customer service, we want to talk to you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Account Executive Sales Representative
Currently seeking self driven, goal oriented individuals who have a strong desire to make anywhere from 40K- 60K in their very first year as an Insurance Account Executive in the local area. Sales experience is not required. All expense paid training, full corporate benefit package and initial pay are provided.
Must have valid PA drivers license, reliable transportation, and great interpersonal skills.
Regional Truck Driver
J.B. Hunt is home to America's best truck driving jobs. If you're ready to drive with a company that is comprised of great truck driving careers and appreciates your hard work, then call J.B. Hunt at .
This Regional dedicated position offers the following to class A drivers:
Drivers on this account will pick up preloaded trailers and make single customer deliveries within an eight-state area.J.B. Hunt has a comprehensive benefit package that provides options for an individual or a family, including: medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans, 401k plan with company-matched funds and more.
Our competitive pay, great benefits and home time were created for the best truck drivers in the industry. Take the first step to beginning a respectable career with J.B. Hunt and receive guidance from one of our career placement specialists by calling or pre-qualifying online.
Owner Operators- Cdl-A Solo Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
- $1000 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Referral Bonus
- Same Day Pay
- High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
- A+ Advantage Program- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
- Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
- Your Trailer or Ours
- True, Non-Forced Dispatch
- Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
- 6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
- 23 years of age
- Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
- Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
- No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
- No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
- No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Associated topics: cdl a truck, class a driving, class a truck, company driving, company driving solo, company truck driving, conductores clase a, flatbed driver, over the road company, tanker
Nurse Practitioner Full Time Excellent Salary, Benefits, Pto, Car
We are seeking a full time licensed and board certified Nurse Practitioner. Flexible scheduling Monday through Friday, days only. You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. Generous salary, benefits package, PTO, 401k, mileage reimbursement and more!
- Assess Medicare members with acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients, 5 to 6 assessments per day
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals
- Document assessments in tablet for follow up by primary care providers or specialists
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!