Joiner Apprentice Job Description Sample
Position: Marine Joiner
Hutco Branch: Oak Harbor WA
Rate Of Pay: $21.00/ 24.00 hr. /over 50 miles can qualify for per diem
Per diem rate available for non-locals
Currently seeking Marine Joiner to work in Freeland WA. Joiners applying for this position must have at least 3 years of experience. To be considered for this Joiner opportunity, you must have knowledge of equipment, work processes, and techniques used for this role including the ability to fabricate, assemble, and install wooden furnishings in ships or boats using various machines and hand / power tools and follow generally observed safety practices.
- Must pass written skills test.
- Must pass drug test and physical.
- Personal Protective Equipment:
Hard Hat, Steel Toe Safety Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Employee will be required to follow all company policies and report any accidents or unsafe conditions encountered.
- Read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, and templates.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Carpenter:
o Table saw, planer, joiner, saver saw, skill saw, drill motors, staple gun, stud driver, caulking gun, chisels, hammer, and handsaw.
- Load and unload lumber / plywood for transport and storage.
- Construct scaffolding, walls, overhead paneling and build bunks, locker, galley counters, vanity heads, doors, trimming, consoles for electronic equipment, sashes, molding, etc.
- Manipulate and transport loads up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet approximately 1 to 6 times during each 8 hour shift.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces and uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Ascend and work at heights.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling, and reaching.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
· Medical / Prescription
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Short Term Disability Benefits
· Term Life Benefits
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Please send resume to Aorozco@hutcoinc.com
Apply Online or at the Oak Harbor Branch:
749 SE Pioneer Way #203
Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277
Office: (360) 682-5599
Contact: Arthur Orozco
Whether you need to find a job or build a crew, rely on Hutco to customize a work solution for you.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver - Joiner
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
• When you have the right partner, it makes a difference.
• Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference.
• We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles.
• This translates to higher earnings we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start.
• You ll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road.
• Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home.
• Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado.
Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
• Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program.
• It s never been easier to be your own boss.
• Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments.
• Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner operator, flatbed owner operator, lp program, own your own, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver - Joiner
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.
We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast.
If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
• USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers.
• If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us.
• We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path.
• Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools.
• We also proudly support and hire Veterans.
• Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Associated topics: cdl a, company driver solo, company driver team, company truck driver, conductores clase a, otr company, otr driver, over the road driving, regional driver, regional driving route
Class A Cdl Delivery Driver 7500 Sign On Bonus With Delivery Experience Joinerar In Joiner
$5000 Sign On Bonus for Drivers with 50,000 and 2 years (no food service delivery experience required).
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and go-getter attitude and we re looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, choferes clase a, company driver solo, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, otr driver, regional driver route, tanker, tanker truck driver
Description Our client specialises in manufacturing aluminium joinery products for both new and existing homes.
They produce a range of garage door products as well as shower units, windows, doors, conservatories, skylights and balustrade products.
At present we require an Aluminium Joiner to join their Dunedin team.
Requirements Your Main Responsibilities Will Include: Making And Assembling Aluminium Products Operating Milling/Cutting Machines Preparing Glazing Being Precise And Accurate Taking Pride In A Job Well Done To be successful for this role you will need to have experience making and assembling aluminium products.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group (Dunedin) Ltd on the details below.
ASAP Contact: Grant Couch Email: Reference Number: 5940 Or Phone us on: (03) 972 7923 or 021 359 946 Or Post your CV to:
Box 179 DUNEDIN
PeopleReady, a TrueBlue Company, is looking for apprentice-level drywallers for ongoing and upcoming Harvey Recovery projects in the Houston TX area. Qualified candidates will have experience transporting/lifting drywall and cutting to desired lengths, carrying tools to the job site, assisting in installing drywall to metal stud framing, taping, floating and applying drywall mud and sanding as needed. Must be able to follow directions of journey-level drywaller.
Basic requirements include:
- Reliable transportation
- Tools of your trade
- Verifiable references
- Committed to safety at all times
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer.
When you start your career with PeopleReady, our local office staff will take the time to get to know you - your experience, skills and interests - so we can find work you can take pride in. Let PeopleReady search for your next employer so you don’t have to!
All PeopleReady Skilled Trades employees receive free Personal Protective Equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection and gloves) and a comprehensive safety orientation before their first assignment. We replace any PPE when needed and provide ongoing safety training and updates throughout your career with us.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Tire And Lube Mechanic Trainee Automotive Technician Apprentice
Tire Kingdom currently has an opportunity for a General Service Technician - tools and training provided for motivated individuals seeking a career!
We offer prepaid ASE training, tool programs, continuing education and industry-leading benefits!
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
• Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
• Performs general mechanical repairs
• Assist in the Tire installation, balancing, and repairing
• Perform scheduled maintenance services on vehicles
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
• Valid Driver’s License
• Criminal Background Check
• Pre-employment Drug Screen
• 18 years or Older
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
• Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
• Career Path Development Plans
• Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC!
APPLY TODAY SEND YOUR RESUME!
For expedited consideration and to see our opportunities nationwide visit www.tbccareers.com
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation is a leader in the tire and auto-services aftermarket with a corporate portfolio of more than a dozen brands.
Our company-owned Retail brands include NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, and Merchant’s Tire®. Our Franchise division includes Midas® and Big O Tires®. And, we are home to the Carroll Tire Company, TBC Brands, TBC de Mexico, TBC International, NTW, and R.O. Writer.
For more than 60 years, we have offered our customers the highest-quality tires and expert automotive services. Our Associates have equally exceptional opportunities through training programs and career pathing.
With more than 400 Associates with military service, TBC Corporation values veteran experience in the workplace and is a proud supporter of the United States Armed Forces.
As a nationally-recognized industry leader, TBCTM Associates are active in each of the communities we serve. These efforts stem from our company philosophy to leave everything better—in everything we do.
We are seeking a Plumbing Apprentice/Laborer to join our team! The selected individual will assist plumber with necessary tasks
This is a training position, for a future career as a licensed plumber
Long term job
This is not a service work position, we do new construction and renovation of commercial and multi residential projects
Paid holidays and paid vacation offered after certain period with the company
- Stock the van,
- Bring out tools
- Prepare necessary material licensed plumber will need
- Drilling holes,
- Daily clean up of the job site
- Help plumber install pipes
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Always seeking more qualified individuals to join our great staff
Year round work with no seasonal layoffs
Are you looking for company that fits YOUR lifestyle? Are you an A Player? GREAT!
Universal Home Experts is Now Hiring Apprentice Electricians who want REAL opportunities and desire to succeed in a field you Respect. Be the Electrician you always wanted to be and Join a Winning Team!
Would you like to Work for a company who’s been in the Houston business for over 25 years with a customer base of over 35,000 -- to do right by them and maintain a trustworthy, growing relationship?
*Year Round Work – No Layoffs, NOT 1099
*With over 35,000 Customers we work as much as we want.
* Cadillac Health, Dental and Vision, 401K
* Life and Disability Insurance
*Take Home, Fully Stocked Company Vehicle
*Uniforms with Cleaning Service
*Excellent Office Support - Our goal is your success!
TDLR Apprentice Card
Valid Driver’s License
RESIDENTIAL EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years
Clean cut appearance with a GREAT Attitude and Superior work ETHIC
Be willing to submit to Drug Screen, Physical and Criminal Background check
Legally Eligible for Employment in the U.S.
Our Promise to You:
When you choose Universal Home Experts for your career in return we will
Help you become a better craftsman, a better person and improve your standard of living.
Universal Home Experts is a Christian company and is working to be the most trusted electrical repair company in Houston. Our focus is the development of our team. So our customers receive the most professional service experience in town.
Apprentice School Leader Of Instruction
The Apprentice School Leader (ASL) position is designed to prepare an extraordinary leader or teacher to become an extraordinary Mastery leader that drives break-through student results. The ASL will teach a reduced load while also undertaking school leader responsibilities. S/he will develop instructional coaching, supervision, and evaluation skills and provide support to teachers in their classrooms. The ASL will develop planning and organizational skills and be responsible for planning school academic and school culture interventions. S/he will be a member of the school’s leadership team. This position was created to develop leaders of future Mastery Charter Schools.
The ASL must have excellent instructional skills, organizational skills, and management skills. The ASL will report to the Principal and receive training and feedback from the Chief Academic Officer and his/her staff.
Teaching up to one class
Under the guidance of the Principal and Chief Academic Officer providing instructional coaching, supervision, and evaluation of teaching staff, including regularly visiting classrooms
Coordinating testing and scoring for individual school site
Implementing academic interventions including curricular and program adjustments as well as assigning students to educational services in the school
Under the guidance of the Principal conducting roster changes and testing incoming students
Coordinating and scheduling coverage for absent teachers
Holding high expectations for all students and teachers
Supporting school culture program and interventions
- Additional duties as assigned
Solid understanding of research based teaching strategies
Ability to work well in a team and enhance cooperative working relationships
Strong leadership skills and a demonstrated capacity to coach and supervise elementary teaching staff
Ability to train and supervise elementary employees including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling assignments
Knowledge of elementary urban education and charter schools
Results-oriented individual – a flexible thinker willing to do “whatever it takes”
Belief in the Mastery Charter Schools’ mission and instructional model
Ferocious desire to provide our students with a world class education
- Zest and a sense of humor
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree with four (4) years elementary urban education experience strongly preferred
Experience driving breakthrough student achievement results in an elementary classroom
- Experience that reflects strong management, organizational, and communication skills
Ability to physically perform the duties and to work in the environmental conditions required such as maneuvering in classrooms and office space-reaching file cabinets, filing, faxing, scanning, coping, typing, mailing, and making phone calls; Must be able to sit for up to two (2) hours looking at a computer monitor, using a keyboard/mouse and typing.
Mastery Charter Schools has been voted one of Philadelphia’s Top Work Places by philly.com for 8 years in a row. As a network of 20+ public charter schools across Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ, we work as a team to make sure our students receive the best education possible! But we are looking for dynamic educators to join us in this work! New-to-Mastery, certified teachers in hard to fill positions can even earn up to $5,000 in signing bonuses!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!