Joint Cutter Machine Job Description Sample
Bobst Die Cutter Machine Operator
We are seeking a Bobst Die Cutter Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- clean and lubricate cutting or slicing machine to maintain to equipment in a working order.
- Measure cut scored materials for conformity using tape measure
- Adjust machine controls to positon and align as needed
- select and install machine components , such as cutting dies and templates
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous Die Cutting Machine Operator , 1 year or more
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate.
At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity.
We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions.
Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
Die Cutter Machine Operator
Diecutter Machine Operator
Temp, Temp-to-Hire, Or Direct
Temp to perm
Shift WITH HOURS
2nd shift 3:00-11pm—M-F
Machine operator will have at 1 year experience in operating a Diecut Machine. Bobst cutter which is used in the corrugated industry. The candidate does not have to know this exact equipment but would be a plus if they do but must have diecut machine operator experience.
--Must be able to speak, read and write English
--Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
--Must know how to operate a diecut machine.
$14-$16 depending on experience.
known companies in and around New England. We place general and skilled
labor positions as well as management, administrative and everything in
between, bridging the gap between local business staffing needs and the
community's best talent.
What separates us from the rest?
We are so much more than a staffing firm! Wicked Staffing Solutions blends
over 30 years of extensive staffing experience with current and relevant
knowledge of technology, industry trends, up-to-date legal and safety
information and, -most importantly-enthusiasm, energy and pride in our
New England roots and industrial heritage!
Die Cutter Machine Operator - 1St Shift
The Leslie Company is a national manufacturer of Binders, Index Tabs, Presentation Folders, Calendars and more! We have been located in Olathe, KS since 1977. We are seeking a Die Cutter Machine Operator to join our 1st shift team!
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Set up, register, run job according to work order.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the equipment.
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Check completed work for accuracy and quality.
- Individual will need to have the ability to cross-train on various bindery/printing equipment.
- Individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in bindery, printing, die cutting, folding/gluing, equipment operation strongly recommended.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly to ensure accuracy.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We offer and excellent salary plus bonuses. Our benefit package includes paid health insurance, 401(K) matching program, paid vacation and sick time.
keywords: printing, bindery, press, machine operator, equipment operator, cutter operator, die cutter operator, slitter-sheeter,
Located in Olathe, KS, we operate in an 100,000 square foot warehouse and production facility, and employ an estimated 100 staff members.
Glass Cutter - Machine Operator
This position is with a great company looking for someone to learn a trade and make a career.
Someone that is a quick learner, and can understand and retain the skills, and implement them.
- Cuts flat glass and mirrors to specified size and shape, using patterns, straightedge, tape measure, and glass cutting tools: Positions pattern on glass or measures dimensions and marks cutting lines, using glass cutting tool.
- Scribes around pattern or along straightedge, using cutting tool.
- Breaks away excess glass by hand or with notched tool or glass pinchers.
- May smooth rough edges, using belt sander.
- Machine Operator on your feet for 10 hours, must be able to stand for long period
Our firm is dedicated to help you find the perfect position for you! Come in and talk about your career goals, and let us help you find your way to success!!
To professionally market and provide quality human resource solutions through an international franchising network that profit our associates, customers, franchisees, corporate staff, stockholders, and communities in which we conduct business.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Our Purpose is to help people succeed!
Machine Operator (Finger Joint Operator)
Are you a whiz at using and reading a tape measure? Are you looking for fast-paced work where you can stand?
Is 1st shift your time to shine? Manpower has two temporary positions in Nacogdoches available. This position requires doing well on a math & measurement test.
Earn $9.40/hour on this 1st shift position. Background check and drug test are also part of this opening. If you have the skills for this work, create an account at www.manpower.com. Then call us at 936-559-1220.
Die Cutter Machine Operator
O'Neil Printing a full service Employee Owned Printing Company has an immediate opening for a first shift full time Bindery Die Cutter Operator. 2-5 years Die cutter Experience required. Duties include the operation and maintenance of our Heidelberg cylinder presses as well as operation of other finishing equipment as necessary. Great opportunity for the right individual to join a growing company with great benefits. Qualified individuals please submit your resume in confidence. We will contact you to schedule an interview. Compensation will be based on skill level and experience.
Technical Director, Toyota - Csail Joint Research Center
Technical Director, Toyota
- CSAIL Joint Research Center
Job Number: 13148
Functional Area: Research
Department: Comp Sci & Artificial Intelligence Lab
School Area: VP Research
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Category: Exempt
Visa Sponsorship Available: Yes
Schedule: Email a Friend Save Save Apply with LinkedIn Apply Now Working at MIT offers opportunities, an environment, a culture – and benefits – that just aren’t found together anywhere else. If you’re curious, motivated, want to be part of a unique community, and help shape the future – then take a look at this opportunity. TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, Toyota-CSAIL Joint Research Center, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL), to lead program efforts of a center whose objective is to advance AI and robotics research, develop a safe and intelligent car, and improve mobility and transportation by advancing the science of autonomy and machine intelligence. Will conduct research in autonomous vehicles, coordinate center activities, manage a team of roboticists, and create an innovation-centric culture to advance the state of the art in autonomy. Will also liaise with key stakeholders to increase awareness of and engagement in the center; speak at conferences/symposia; collaborate with experts from academia, industry, and government on research aspects of the project; prepare reports; and collaborate with team members on setting strategic directions. Job Requirements REQUIRED: Ph.D. in robotics or related field; at least ten years’ experience leading large, complex projects including setting goals, establishing timelines, managing budgets, and meeting deliverables; familiarity with modern tools and methodologies for robotics and software development and deployment in production environments (e.g., Git); ability to advance a major initiative with worldwide reach; diplomacy, tact, and ability to present compelling arguments and represent MIT and CSAIL on the world stage; strategic thinking skills; experience engaging, relating to, building consensus and negotiating with senior faculty, university administrators, and outside collaborators; ability to keep teams, projects, and deliverables on track, evaluating and revising plans/methods as necessary; proven ability to understand, communicate about, and present complex technical information effectively; excellent interpersonal, relationship management, and client service skills; strong Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and advanced writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills. Demonstrated fund-raising experience and ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders desired. Job #13148 Must be able to attend evening and/or weekend events and travel domestically and internationally. 1/29/16 MIT is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Bobst Die Cutter
• We are seeking a skilled BOBST die cutter operator who can set up a cutter to cut variety of layouts while meeting production and quality goals.
• JOB Responsibilities :
• Maintain safe work habits and a safe working environment in the Die Cutting area and at all times.
• Assure that Standard Operating Procedures are followed through all processes of make ready, quality deliverables and general maintenance on the Die Cutting Machine.
• Serve as the leader of the team assigned to the set-up, operation and daily maintenance of the Die Cutter Machine.
• Oversee the operation of all components of the Die Cutting Machine, from feeding through delivery.
• Perform fine-tune adjustments during the course of production
• Work directly with leads, Supervisor, Department Manager on approvals and quality checks.
• Utilize communication skills with operators, Leads and supervision regarding the control of operation and quality of product on the Die Cutting Machine
• Maintain & control all documentation pertaining to the set-up, operation, quality control and maintenance of the Die Cutting machine
• Review work orders, blueprints, specifications, or job samples to determine components, settings, and adjustments for cutting and slicing machines.
• Maintain excellent Housekeeping in the Die Cutting area
• Mentor, monitor and direct all helpers assigned to the Die Cutting Machine.
• Additional hours above regular scheduled shift may be possible to cover for absences or vacation days and to meet production needs
• JOB WILL INVOLVE THE ABILITY TO:
• Perform continuous standing and walking
• Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs. intermittently and up to 75lbs. rarely.
• Bend, twist, climb, squat, kneel occasionally throughout the shift.
• Use hands for simple and power grasping, as well as push pull and fine manipulation.
• Work at and/or below shoulder level.
• High School Diploma/GED and Basic Computer Skills
• Ability to setup a Die Cutter to cut various types of layouts
• Ability to build spot sheet to cut various types of layouts at high speed
• Ability to setup stripping unit and blankers to obtain maximum amount of stripping at high speed
• Mechanical aptitude, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must.
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Ability to determine causes of operating errors and decide how to handle it
• Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions
• Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Quality Engineer Joint Attack Munitions (Jams) (QE IV)
Quality Engineer Joint Attack Munitions (JAMS) (QE IV) Tracking Code 2449-987 Job Description Founded in 1980, COLSA Corporation’s team of engineers, analysts and professionals across the US provide government and commercial customers with the latest and most sophisticated engineering, programmatic, and information technology services. Centered at the core of its values, COLSA knows its people are its most valuable resource. In addition to receiving a competitive compensation package, our employees enjoy offerings such as flexible work schedules, paid time off, benefits that begin on the date of hire, recognition programs, tuition and certification assistance, and immediate vesting in our matching 401(k) plan. Our WE CARE Wellness program provides support and initiatives to empower employees and their families to live healthy, balanced lives and our Association of COLSA Employees (ACE) provides a fun way for employees and their families to come together in times of both celebration and need. We invite you to connect your talents with opportunity, and be a part of our “Family of Professionals,” in supporting cutting-edge initiatives! General SummaryProvides quality assurance expertise to support acquisition development engineering efforts for the Program Office, Joint Attack Munitions (JAMS). Develop Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans and documented quality activities in compliance with Program Office processes and procedures, DOD and ISO 9000 Quality Management Processes. Develops and assists in implementation of quality programs to support highly complex hardware, software, and service products.Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential functions) Develops quality initiatives for highly complex hardware, software, and service productsResponsible for the documentation of product problemsResponsible for assisting as needed in the implementation and compliance of ISO 9000Responsible for overseeing the company''s Configuration Management ProcessResponsible for writing documentation and for the support of QMG implementation
Required Experience Required Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
Minimum of eight years related work experience.
Active Secret security clearance.
Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
Working knowledge of current operating systems and programming languages. Preferred Qualifications
Experience and knowledge of ISO 9000 family of quality management systems standards.
Army Program Office acquisition experience. * DAWIA Certification in Production, Quality, Manufacturing. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Job Location Huntsville, Alabama, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
SOF Senior Joint Training Liaison (Sme) – (Proposal)
SOF Senior Joint Training Liaison (SME) – (Proposal)
Posted 1 month ago WebsiteArrow Security and Training, LLC Job Qualifications Prior SOF (O5-O6) with a Master’s degree in military or political science, management, or related field and minimum of 20 years of special operations experience Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a staff officer on the Joint Staff, a Combatant Command, Service HQs, or USSOCOM HQs Minimum of 4 years of recent experience serving in an operational or strategic level HQs Minimum of 4 years of experience in joint operations and operational-strategic level SOF planning Minimum of 4 years of recent experience with the Combatant Commanders’ Exercise Engagement Training Transformation Program (CE2T2) Minimum of 4 years of experience advising senior level officers (O6, GOFO level) Minimum of 4 years of experience in oral and written communications skills Senior Service College graduate preferred Clearance Required– S/SCI Apply Now Application Form
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!