Jonesboro Job Description Sample
Media Account Executive - Jonesboro, AR
Employer is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink‐branded digital cable television, high‐speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
Are you fearless, competitive, energetic, outgoing and self-motivated? Do you learn quickly and enjoy new technology? Then we want to talk to you!
Using a consultative approach, you’ll meet with local businesses key decision makers, determine their needs and develop advertising solutions using our ever-evolving suite of media and online solutions to fulfill those needs. You’ll manage all aspects of your clients’ accounts – from proposal to production to campaign activation and collections. You must be highly motivated; customer focused, and be an independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
2+ years of successful media sales or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales funnel
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency, particularly in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Achieving and consistently exceeding monthly sales goals
- Time and process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards, and auto insurance
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Strong presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
CDL A Truck Driver - Jonesboro
CDL A Truck Driver in Jonesboro, ARWe have some exciting roles available in your area. Leading trucking companies across the United States advertise their latest opportunities right here with Go Driver Jobs. We have a selection of over 6,389 active trucking jobs across the country.Are you currently living in the Jonesboro, AR area, then this opportunity may be an ideal match. Our client is currently looking for a skilled CDL A Truck Driver based in Jonesboro, AR. Are you a skilled CDL A Truck Driver looking for your next career move? Look no further, we have this great CDL A Truck Driver Job in Jonesboro, AR.For this CDL A Truck Driver in Jonesboro, AR, you need to have the following skills and requirements:
- Must possess a current, valid Class-A CDL Truck Driver License
- Professional Manner
- Clean Driving Record
- At least 23 years of age
- ONE Year Minimum Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience
- Truck Driving experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidates
Regional Truck Drivers
A great opportunity for a regional, home every weekend job. Our drivers receive an average of 2800 miles per week.We pay ACTUAL MILES of the trips.
Drivers are typically within 500 miles of home at all times. A full benefit package comes with the position. NO SIGN ON BONUS, NO GIMMICKS, JUST AN HONEST DAYS PAY FOR AN HONEST DAYS WORK.
Remote Inbound Sales - Work At Home
Remote Inbound Sales - Work at Home
Leverage your sales skills to earn money from home.
Are you an optimistic problem solver? Do you love using your sales skills to connect people to services and products that help them in their day-to-day lives? If so, you should learn more about the Arise Paltform, a virtual technology that connects small customer support companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients - many who need inbound sales support.
Register to use the Arise Platform, and have the freedom to be your own boss!
- Be your own boss, and work at home
- Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
- Extra money for holidays or escape the 9-to-5
- Convert customer contacts into sales by matching the right product or service to the customer's need
- Provide consistent, high-quality support to customers from your home
Handle problems and provide resolutions that may require follow-up and/or escalation
If you want the pride and reward that comes with running your own business in your own way on your own terms, then running a mini call center offering customer support from home through the Arise Platform is for you.
If you're not ready to start a business, a great way to gain experience is by working for a call center company that has already registered to use the Arise Platform. It's the first step in gaining knowledge about the industry, and the details of providing services to clients using the Arise Platform, before starting your own company. Many of the thousands of small call center companies using the Arise Platform are hiring agents.
Interested in this opportunity?
The registration process is easy! You can be up and running in as little as 3 to 5 days and on your way to making your work from home business dream a reality.
Learn more at AriseWorkFromHome.com .
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.
The manager is responsible for leading department-level restaurant operations; models and demonstrates leadership that is grounded in the Darden Core Values. Successful performance is measured by consistent delivery of balanced results through our systems, methods and procedures from the perspective of all our stakeholders. This leads to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership.
- Current , salaried management experience in a high- volume full service restaurant is preferred
- Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service
- Proven ability to develop team
- Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career and salary progression
- Providing direct patient care to inpatients
- Observing patient behavior, vital signs, symptoms, responses to treatment and reports findings to Registered Nurse
- Carrying out the patient's plan of care
License or Certification:
- Current LPN/LVN licensure appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification
- One year experience in inpatient medical surgical or general hospital setting preferred
- Rehabilitation experience preferred
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - OTR
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
OverviewEmployer is partnering with Fortune 500 companies to hire energetic, driven Merchandisers!ABOUT THE JOBThe Part-Time (PT) Merchandisers will be merchandising our clients' products when working in the largest retailers to ensure product and shelf integrity in your community. The part-time merchandiser position offers flexible short and long-term schedules throughout the year. Qualified candidates must have an eye for detail and understand basic merchandising tasks (resets, pack out, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.) to achieve best-in-class results.CAREER OPPORTUNITYWith Employer' rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. Employer trains its teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!ABOUT 2020 COMPANIESFor nearly 25 years, Employer has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US; launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. We partner with the largest brands and partner with exceptional team members to create best-in-class results for our clients and their consumers.What's in it for you?* Paid Training
Apparel and Tools Provided
- Work in well-known retailers in your communityCLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION#SyndmerchandisingDuties and Responsibilities
* Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
Ability to understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues as needed
Performs tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
Accurately reports completed retail tasks via designated systems on the day the work is performed
Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
Completes required training and certification programs
Uses a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
Build brand recognition; image and voice
Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
Performance Measurements:* Completion Rate
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required
Plan-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred
Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
Standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client
Work will entail standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
Lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift over 50 pounds from the floor to eye level
Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
Associated topics: buyer, display, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier, supply chain
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!