Juggler Job Description Sample
Contract Recruiter - Previous Experience Required
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our fun Talent Management team! Getting the right talent is what we do here - and we have an amazing time while doing it. If you are a master juggler of requisitions, a skilled closer, and enjoy building rapport with hiring managers - we want to talk. This is a contract recruiter role and a great company to to be a part of!!!
What You’ll Do
- Drive full cycle recruitment process utilizing various traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods
- Manage entire interviewing process (post jobs, source candidates, screen/interview candidates, host interviews, process pre-employment paperwork)
- Recruit for a variety of positions - Executive, Administrative, IT, and more!!
- Interface and strengthen relationships with hiring managers to ensure employment needs are addressed in a timely fashion
- Provide sound recommendations to hiring managers to ensure quality selection
- Ad-hoc projects as needed!
- 2-3+ years of recruiting experience
- Strong sourcing background
- Solid knowledge of employment laws and recruiting best practices
- Ability to close requisitions within reasonable time-to-fill metrics
- Manage multiple openings simultaneously
- Attention to detail balanced with the ability to see the big picture
- Work well independently and in team environments
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required!
Hiring a Superstar P.I. Paralegal
Do you want to help people who get hurt because of other people’s actions? Do you want to fight insurance companies to help people who get injured in an accident?
We are an entrepreneurial personal injury firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced paralegal to join our team and be a total superstar.
We want to be known for helping our clients come out of an extremely emotional process feeling as though they are a better person, in a better position, and that they had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them. We are growing fast and we need a Paralegal who can hit the ground running.
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our Superstar:
- You think in terms of outlines, chronologies, and indexes
- You see an opportunity for organization where other people see a mess
- You understand that sometimes it’s OK to leave a message, but sometimes you gotta keep trying until you speak to a person
- You can say your ABCs without singing them (and you know why that matters)
- You smile when you answer the phone
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- Your middle name is “No Drama”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you”
We love to help people learn and grow. But we don’t have the time for that right now. We need a Paralegal with experience in civil litigation, and personal injury is preferred. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
This is a full-time job where you are expected to manage a caseload, so you absolutely must be able to work *in the office * Monday through Friday, 8:30 am. to 5:00 p.m. There will be a 30 day probationary period with introductory pay based upon experience, with opportunities for increase after that. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please follow the instructions listed below. APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with personal injury law clients and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
Do not send your resume through this website. Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to Legalsecretary2018@gmail.com. The subject line of the email should your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example: SMITH paralegal AWESOME]
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey. Are you extremely collaborative and are passionate about providing an extraordinary candidate experience?
Do you have polished customer service skills? Do you have the ability to handle a high volume of tasks with contending priorities? Are you organized and do you consider yourself an expert task juggler or puzzle builder? *Role
- Splunk is seeking stellar Recruiting Coordinator who will support our Recruiting Teams to attract and hire the top talent that will be key to building, selling, and supporting our next generation platform and products. You will be working in a team oriented environment supporting a global Recruiting and Human Resources organization, and reporting into our Global Talent Acquisitions Operations Manager. In this role, you will be tasked with forming successful relationships with our internal clients.
This is a 6 month contract based out of our San Francisco office.Responsibilities * Scheduling a high volume of interviews - onsite, remote, and via skype, vidyo or webex
Coordinating and booking travel including flights and hotels for our candidates
Hosting candidates while onsite to ensure an amazing candidate and hiring manager experience
Assisting with overall candidate management
Ensuring a positive candidate experience no matter where the interview takes place
Planning, scheduling, and hosting batch recruiting days
Designing and coordinating epic events to attract talent (i.e. meet ups, hackathons, recruiting days) Requirements * Prior recruiting coordination experience
Minimum of 1 year of experience in a dynamic HR or Recruiting related role or prior customer service experience
Strong calendar management skills
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to establish relationships externally and internally with individuals across all functions of our organization NicetoHaves * Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite, Workday, etc.) or HRIS experience preferred
Experience working with an in-house Recruiting or Human Resources team
Outlook calendaring experience
Prior experience communicating in a multicultural, multinational environment with team members who are based in the US and Internationally
Knowledge of employment guidelines and practices Education * Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data—generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights.
Business insights. It’s what we call Operational Intelligence. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 13,000 customers in more than 110 countries around the world.
These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA – from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 2,700 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. We’ve built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool! *SF Only
- Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer, “Fun Fridays”. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Non SF Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy.
You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ’s, soccer and “Fun Fridays”. This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready? Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice.
Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address.
If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page. Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk. To check on your application click here.
Copywriter - B2B Experience
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Copywriter/Marketing Coordinator is responsible for development, production, and distribution of effective marketing content, while ensuring messaging is consistent with our brands’ position and appealing to our target markets. The ideal candidate will be proactive in supporting multiple marketing campaigns while seeking opportunities to grow our brand and social media following.
This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and will work closely with the marketing, product management, and sales organizations.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations include:
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging copy/content for all platforms including websites, blogs, social media, advertisements, white papers, case studies, tradeshows, and videos
- Create content for blog and social media posts to enhance our market position utilizing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members (sales, product development, customer service, etc.) to collect information and requests, conduct research and planning, and manage the execution of campaigns within the appropriate deadlines
- Generate scripts to support video and webinar productions
- Maintain quality control to ensure all content is on-brand, error free, consistent in style and messaging to optimize user experience and achieve business objectives
- Create content calendar to coincide with regular publishing schedule to ensure timeliness and organization
- Assist with inbound marketing programs such as brand marketing, press, email marketing, SEO and paid acquisition
QUALIFICATIONS AND NECESSARY BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or other relevant field
- 3 years’ web/social media copywriting experience
- Avid user of social media
- Superior writing and proofreading skills with an excellent command of grammar
- Ability to take technical information and translate into conversational content that engages audiences and compels them to take action
- Experience with multimedia content delivery and effectiveness measurement
- Planned and built targeted and well positioned B2B and B2C content for technical products
- In depth knowledge of SEM principles, search advertising, and display advertising
- A talented juggler who successfully manages competing priorities and makes it look easy
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.
Senior Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant Rockville, Maryland, United States · NIH · 116 Description Ripple Effect Communications has an opening for a Senior Executive Assistant with 5 or more years of administrative experience to join our Science Policy team, supporting a senior-level leader at NIH. This position is located on-site at one of NIH’s off-campus buildings in Rockville, MD. The ideal candidate would be able to start right away. This is a high-visibility position working directly with a mix of high-profile stakeholders to help drive outcomes essential to transform our nation’s health. The ideal candidate will need to be a skilled juggler of multiple projects, thrive in a fast-paced environment, be an excellent communicator (written and oral), and have strong people skills. This position needs an Senior Executive Assistant who excels at keeping things organized, understanding priorities, and will take initiative to make sure that everything goes smoothly. This is a great opportunity for someone who excels in administrative management and is looking to support important work at NIH. NIH or other federal experience is a plus. Position Overview
Duty Location: Rockville, MD
Position Information: Full-time
Vacancies: 1 Opening
Security Level: A security clearance is not required to apply. Applicants, once hired, may be subject to a background investigation and may have access to sensitive data.
Travel Required: This position requires occasional local travel (Washington, D.C. area) for work-related meetings.
Relocation Expenses: No relocation expenses may be authorized for this position Background Ripple Effect Communications is a government contractor providing professional consulting services in the areas of: Communications & Outreach; Program Management & Policy; and Research & Evaluation. Ripple Effect is a fast-paced, demanding, and rewarding environment where independent work, creative thinking, and solution-proposing is the norm. To learn more about working at Ripple Effect and our growing team check out the Future Rippler section of our website. RESPONSIBILITIES The Senior Executive Assistant will oversee the day-to-day operation and administration of office activities and government projects. Representational Responsibilities
Consistently present a polished, unflappable demeanor
Demonstrate respect and understanding in all communications
Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
Communicate urgent topics, meetings, and action items to leadership with concise instructions and timelines Office Support Responsibilities
Assist Director-level staff in both day to day administrative operations and long-term strategic planning
Collect, organize, and track project information about all on-going initiatives
Maintain all necessary calendars:
Schedule meetings and/or appointments, including reserving and arranging conference rooms, conference lines, and web conferences
Manage Director’s daily schedule, including scheduling and maintaining appointments
Meeting facilitation and scheduling:
Develop agendas, meeting materials, presentations, etc.
Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes (action items) for various large and small scale meetings
Obtain required information for conference attendance and submit attendance requests
Register staff for meetings/conferences and/or training, as needed
Other duties as assigned Organization Responsibilities
Develop and maintain a filing system:
Create electronic and physical files as needed
Operate office technologies, including SharePoint, and any new technologies, as they are developed Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in field of public health, health services administration, communications or business; Master’s preferred
Extensive writing and editing experience for both high-level executives and lay audiences
At least 5 years of experience in executive communications and operations
Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interface with external clients, high-level senior management, and staff
Content experience in grants management, health services, public health, or HHS agencies a plus
Proven skills in working independently and as part of a team
Experience delivering high quality products within project deadlines
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Extensive experience in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
Must be onsite during core business hours Preferred Skills
Working knowledge of SharePoint
Solid written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail (e.g., grammar)
Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise Benefits Our employees are rewarded in many ways for their contributions to our mission, including competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and a range of work/life programs. Benefit offerings may include:
Health Benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
Life, long-term disability and other insurance products
Health & Wellness Programs
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Retirement 401K program
Profit sharing and bonus program
Paid and unpaid leave
Flexible schedules and work location Vetting and Hiring Process It is the policy of Ripple Effect Communications, Inc. that:
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin;
employment eligibility will be verified using E-verify;
applicants may be asked to participate in assessments during the interview process as described in our Informed Consent Policy; and
applicants will not be reimbursed for any expenses associated with the interview process or relocation Not ready to apply or just want to stay informed on various career opportunities at Ripple Effect? Apply to one of our future rippler jobs or join our email newsletter!
Principal Product Manager Or Product Architect - NY Or WA
Our efforts span core learning theory, algorithms, systems, economics, and practical production deployments, which have proved dramatically effective---they affect millions of people daily. The Decision Service is a machine learning system for making context-based decisions. The system supports a full cycle of exploration, logging, training, and deployment in production.
Built as a cloud service in Azure, the system is widely applicable, modular, and easy to use with open source components. The Decision Service is the only reinforcement-based learning system that is widely usable in the world. Do you want to help us build the future?
As Principal Product Manager or Product Architect, you will join a team of Researchers and Developers to define, design, and lead the development of the decision service. This leadership role will drive the entire team including impact/goals and milestone prioritization, agile development, partnerships and deployment. The role is critical to the Decision Service team, working across the organization to get to consensus on a strategy, make progress and have impact.
This includes but goes well beyond helping the team understand what the user wants and what the business needs, but additionally shepherds the next steps to impact and action inside and beyond the team, division and company. In this role, you will be responsible for: • Bringing a v1 service to market, based on customer demand and market research. • Define end-to-end product impact and attendant roadmap. • Identify and secure first and third party partners/customers and stakeholders. • Run an agile team of developers to understand and deliver on the product roadmap o Create technical specs and ensure team alignment. o Secure end-to-end verification testing. • Oversee releases, pilots, and deployments. • Define metrics for analysis and reporting plan, ensure data driven iteration. • Own strategic planning for and delivery of expansion of the Decision Service. • Entrepreneurial spirit. You will need practical, real world problem solving skills, as this team moves fast, and your role will be to help unblock barriers. • Expect to do work.
We want someone with a desire to get their hands dirty-do the work, not just manage vendors or FTEs. • Portfolio Management: we will be continually adding new projects to our portfolio and cutting some. You will need the ability to wear many hats-be a great juggler who can reprioritize with ease.
• 10+ years of experience in product groups creating new products.
Preferred Qualifications: • Experience with machine learning algorithms and data driven solutions. • Experience building cloud-scale applications on cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or GCE, should encompass the business acumen, organizational agility, and operational discipline of running a 24x7 global service. • Proven experience in building and driving execution on large complex projects. • Comfortable with a general-purpose programming language (C, C#, C++). • Experience with data processing systems (Cosmos/Hadoop/Spark). • Proficiencies should include an advanced mix of skills engaging with Engineering, Product Marketing, and the Sales Marketing Services Group (SMSG) and Customer Support Services (CSS). • Strong customer first approach with ability to balance business needs versus customer requirements to deliver an optimized experience aligned with the Customer Obsessed Culture. • Excellent communication skills and the desire to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team. • Experience with application development practices and version control systems. •Product design experience for enterprise software. This is a unique project in the industry, in a unique environment, with a unique potential to change the way machine learning is done and the way that companies and people use computers. The Decision Service is what you get when you combine the creative scientific long-term thought from MSR with the platform of Azure and deep connections to product groups.
You will work with a team of researchers and developers creating the future together. There is flexibility between Redmond and New York locations with significant travel required. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Program management (engineering)
Membership Services Coordinator
Do you have a knack for solving problems? Are you an avid communicator? Are you a master juggler able to quickly switch from one task to the next without skipping a beat? If so, we want to hear from you. Our rapidly growing organization is looking for a Membership Services Coordinator who can help us deliver high-quality customer care.
- Ability to manage and solve membership questions striving to provide high-quality customer care
- Must be comfortable and confident communicating via phone, text, email and live chat
- Strong capacity to multitask to complete time-sensitive goals
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional manner, meeting our members’ expectations
- Must be able to work regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.), and occasionally on weekends and after regular business hours
- Ability to quickly recognize and assess a problem and effectively communicate solutions
- Some data entry will be required
- Prior experience and knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Basic knowledge of office software programs, and ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Basic knowledge of both digital and print marketing
- Prior customer service experience is required; 2 to 3 years is preferred
- Typing speed of 65+ words per minute
- Background in retail/sales is a plus
Pay range: $10-$14 per hour
Reports to: Membership Services Director
Desired Skills and Experience
Customer Service, Administrative Work Calls, Telephone & Email Data Entry, Customer Retention, Microsoft Office Chat
We are an extremely diligent and high performing sales team looking to grow our team. The Account Executive's job is to close the highest percentage of inbound sales leads possible while spending about 25% of his/her time on lead generation.
+ Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
+ Professional, driven, and a self-starter
+ Extensive knowledge of current technology (e.g. remote access, screen share apps, web applications, and mobile platforms)
+ Proactive, adaptive, and reliable
+ Active listener, quick learner, and excellent problem solver
+ Organized, analytical, and able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
+ Professional juggler :)
+ Must have the ability to translate certain technical processes into easily digestible terms for a non-technical audience
+ Be willing to handle the occasional onsite training or demonstration when needed, with the ability to perform moderate overnight travel
+ We hire intelligent, engaging and ambitious people. If you don't feel confident about possessing any of these three influential traits, we may not be the right company for you.
Additional characteristics that would be a huge plus (so please mention them in your cover letter if appropriate):
+ 1-2 years of relevant experience in technical or legal software sales, preferably SaaS (CRM, CMS, or PMS)
+ Topical or better understanding of the legal industry (this is where we strive to succeed)
+ B.S. or technical degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or other related field
+ Possess programming, dev ops infrastructure, business analysis, and/or project management skills
+ Manage incoming leads through swift, tactical, and professional communication
+ Work independently and with a high degree of latitude to close deals
+ Provide product, service, or technical information by answering questions and requests from customers
+ Develop and coordinate implementation of customer onboarding plans
+ Provide technical support after completion of sales
+ Generate new sales leads through efficient research and marketing techniques
+ Create and deliver value based proposals
+ Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment, engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services
+ Educate clients on the value-add differentiation of company product, services, and support from all other competitors in the market
+ Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support
+ Execute value focused product demonstrations and client training sessions
+ Maintain thorough product knowledge and properly understand customer needs through discovery/research techniques
+ Be a MerusCase evangelist
In order for us to consider you as a potential applicant for this opportunity, you must perform the following two steps:
Add this same exact statement to your cover letter/resume and (if applicable) email subject: "I actually read the add, give me a chance to show what I can do!"
Briefly explain (either in your cover letter/resume or email reply) your understanding of what a successful legal CMS/PMS should accomplish for a growing law firm.
We are a small (B2B, SaaS) software engineering company located in downtown Oakland, working in a fast-paced internet-startup work environment. Help! We are in need of a creative, dynamic marketing professional to help us "move the needle". By joining our team, you will be working in an intelligent, flexible, and friendly environment with opportunities for growth. As a small group, your thoughtful and considerate input will have an immediate effect on the business. In simple terms, you'll have an impact.
This means wearing a lot of hats and getting your hands dirty in other areas, including legal-specific knowledge and terminology, technology and how things work, the MerusCase user experience, cross-functional project management, and occasionally even sales or support. This doesn’t mean you’re expected to know all of these, but it does mean you should be excited (instead of intimidated) by new challenges every day. You'll never be pigeonholed here.
Our team is established, so you won't be dropped in the middle of the ocean without a life jacket, but someone who will take the initiative and prioritize their own set of tasks is highly valued.
Sales Solutions Engineer
Our client is looking for a strong Sales Engineer to support our commercial team in the technical aspects of our sales process. As the first technical hire in the United States and the primary technical resource for our commercial team, the Sales Engineer will play an integral role in supporting the growth of our business and be a conduit between our product and development team in Australia and our commercial team in the U.S.
The position will be based out of our San Francisco office and oversee a wide range of responsibilities from assisting the sales teams in closing deals, managing post-sales deployment, and support, and contributing to the development of our product roadmap. The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of technical skills, business acumen, and a strong desire to serve as a trusted advisor to current and future clients.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Competitive – You have a huge drive to individually compete (and win) while still being a fantastic team player.
• Scrappy– You roll with the punches and are able to problem solve out of any situation life throws at you.
• Hunter – You strategically attack a regional territory to hunt and close new business.
• Coachable– You are open to feedback and hungry to constantly learn and grow.
• Overachiever – The difference between extraordinary and ordinary is that little extra; you are that little extra.
• Self-Motivated – When you wake up in the morning, you KNOW how good of day you are going to have before it even starts.
• A Juggler – You could’ve joined the circus with your mad skills, but instead you decided to share them with the world in order to help organizations reach their maximum potential.
• Passionate – Your heart keeps growing and has no plans on stopping. You care about the world, your community, and making a difference in it.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
• 2-6 years of experience in sales engineering, solutions engineer or technical consultant role (Mobile product focused and/or location services background strongly preferred).
• Foundational knowledge of iOS and Android Operating Systems.
• Solid understanding of RESTful APIs, mobile app development and app publishing process for both Android and iOS.
• Ability to uncover business requirements, analyze and understand customer systems and problems, and deliver high level architectural solutions to clients.
• Experience in gathering and documenting product improvement requirements based on continuous customer feedback and work with product development team on future evolution of the product.
• Exposure into Enterprise and complex sales cycles.
• Proficient in value-based selling of a complex and advanced technology product.
• Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the sales cycle.
• Ability and experience in evangelising tech platforms to increase outreach to technical audiences (Developers and Product teams).
• Successful quota achievement.
• Bachelor’s degree in a computing discipline and/or STARTUP experience strongly preferred.
• Responsible for driving opportunities and assisting the sales team in closing deals by managing the technical aspects of the sales process.
• Leads discovery to understand and document the customer technical and business requirements necessary for the development of Bluedot's proposed solution.
• Work closely with the prospect/customer to identify best configuration options for the proposed use cases.
• Train and educate engineers and configuration specialist at customer sites to create product champions internally within the customer organization.
• Lead and own pre and post implementation support.
• Troubleshoot customer configuration issues to identify root causes and manage the escalation to the tech teams.
• Proactively communicate to customers of new features and product evolution with the view to increase engagement.
• Respond to customer support requests and inquiries.
• Prepare and maintain collateral for technical product presentations.
• Act as conduit between our US commercial team and AU product/development team.
• Own communication of product releases and product roadmap for the commercial team.
• Gather valuable feedback from customers that will lead to the improvement of our current product and creation of new products and features.
By using the latest in modern technology, combined with our experienced recruiters, we bring premier talent to your company. Our first-class recruiters have a history of placing executives in firms across the world.
Communication is our top priority. We know it is challenging to find the right person, let us make this process more efficient and effective for you.
Searching for a new place to call your home away from home? Confidentiality is instrumental to our process, let us discreetly search for you finding the right culture, career opportunity and place for your next move.
Director, Employee Communications
Director, Employee Communicationsin New Yorkat PayPal
Date Posted: 2/7/2018 Share With:
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified +
Date Posted: 2/7/2018
- Job ID: R0021667
About UsHELP US REIMAGINE MONEY. At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do. We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.
Job Description Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. Lead corporate employee communications in a dynamic environment for PayPal's 18,000 employees around the world. PayPal and its family of brands are more committed than ever to achieving our vision to be the Customer Champion for our industry and give people worldwide more direct control over their money – the same vision we had nearly 20 years ago when the company was first created. We’ve achieved remarkable success since then, and continue to lead the digital payments revolution.
The task at hand: When you've got 18,000 employees located in 60+ offices around the world, communication can be tough. It can also be an awesome challenge for the right person. If you think that might be you, read on... We're in the midst of building a global employee communications team with creative content experts, brilliant story tellers, and ridiculously talented strategic and executive communicators. For this role, we’re looking to hire an internal strategic programs and executive communications leader who has seen it all…or at least most of it. This person will interact with our most senior leaders and communicate with our global employees about the company’s most visible programs. Must be a brilliant and bold writer across multiple channels, flexible, well organized, have amazing executive presence, and should thrive on getting stuff done in an uber-fast paced, and highly matrixed environment. Sound fun? Keep reading. What you’ll do:
Serve as an expert in leadership communications, helping the Head of Global Employee Communications to craft the global employee narrative and bring to life PayPal’s unique strategy for 18,000 employees around the world.
Establish and deliver the cadence of leadership communications and own executive leadership forums, including all hands and global Ask Me Anything calls.
Drive change through effective engagement and communications.
Work closely with peers in region and functions to manage the consistency of our narrative across the globe.
Drive internal communication outcomes for corporate communications, like program roll-outs, M&A, earnings, and crisis communications.
Deploy your superhuman written and verbal communications skills.
Act as expert consultant on messaging complex business issues and manage high impact and critical communications situations.
Build and maintain relationships with key internal contacts, influencers and others, including counterparts within the larger communications function.
Demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems; lead cross-organizational efforts; build relationships across organization boundaries; commitment to quality and continuous improvement; detail oriented; recognized as subject matter expert
What you should be really good at:
Effectively influencing at the executive level; executive presence
Building, and then executing on, a clear communications strategy
Writing executive communications; actually, all kinds of writing – you should be an amazing writer
Building relationships at all levels; building coalitions that come together to get work done
Multitasking – like, a lot of multitasking; some previous experience as a circus juggler may be helpful
Organization (see above multitasking requirement)
Leadership abilities with proven track record of working across various levels of an organization.
Driving multi-faceted corporate programs through effective communications
Leading and inspiring a team
Doing what’s never been done before
Playing well with others
Having fun – we’re going to be spending a lot of time together, we’d best be having some fun Qualities of the right candidate for this role:
You have 10+ years of leading internal communications for a globally dispersed workforce
You love writing and being able to articulate complex ideas simply, and without the use of corporate jargon
You understand the symmetry between communications and other functions and how they fit together within the broader employee experience framework
You’ve managed corporate channels and are excited about developing new ways to reach employees in innovative ways
You embrace change; heck you seek it out!
You are highly organized and able to effectively juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
You like working on a number of different things at the same time
You believe employee communications competes with all consumer media and have a vision to make sure content for employees is compelling and cuts through
You roll up your sleeves and make stuff happen
You demonstrate flexibility, resilience, speed and grace under pressure.
You are excited to generate, articulate and implement new ideas that will improve the employee experience
You are diplomatic, with the antennae to pick up on, and manage, organizational and cultural sensitivities and change.
You have a good sense of humor and ability…nay… demand to see work as fun.
+ 10+ years of corporate and employee communications experience
Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related field, required We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom. PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. R0021667 Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!