Jupiter Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Jupiter
Burgerfi ✪ Restaurant Assistant Manager
Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation, where BurgerFi’s rapid expansion means huge growth potential for your career! With more than 100 restaurant locations in 6 years, we are just getting started. Behind every BurgerFi guest experience is a commitment to fresh all-natural ingredients served in an upbeat eco-friendly environment. We started in 2011 with a commitment to serve 100% Angus burgers that never contain antibiotics, hormones, or injections. Our fries are hand-cut, our onion rings are hand-battered, and our milkshakes are hand-spun. We have a collaborative, promote-from-within culture that celebrates and supports you, at every step in your career. We work hard and we work together, to ensure a winning team!
Are you passionate about providing outstanding food quality and delightfully-positive guest experiences? If so, please apply!
The Assistant Manager provides overall leadership of the team in the restaurant. The Assistant Manager ensures that the restaurant meets or exceeds the performance and guest satisfaction goals that have been established for our brand and your restaurant. The Assistant Manager will directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to select and train new employees, respond to immediate customer service needs, or to otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant. The Assistant Manager will be expected to consistently monitor and achieve multiple measurements and standards of operational strength, financial performance, and unusually high levels of guest satisfaction.
Focal points for the Assistant Manager include ensuring that performance targets in hospitality, guest service, margin performance and employee satisfaction and retention are met. The Assistant Manager will maintain BurgerFi standards in food safety, and quality control, as well as assist in the selection, training, and development of the restaurant team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Execute BurgerFi highest standards of hospitality, service, and financial performance
- Track KPI’s and proactively execute programs to assure achievement of corporate goals and standards
- Coach and provide ongoing training for restaurant team.
- Interact with community to achieve awareness and goodwill of our customer base
- A minimum of three (3) years of Restaurant experience, with a demonstrable record of success as a Manager for no less than one (1) year.
- QSR or fast-casual dining experience is preferred
- Proficiency as an outstanding communicator – both written and verbal
- Candidate must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of teams
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred. High School diploma or GED required.
- Openness to relocation based upon company needs is considered a plus
- Health Insurance (Medical & Dental)
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Comprehensive BurgerFi Training
- Fun & Friendly Work Environment
- Clear Career Path, designed to help you reach your career goals
- Cutting-edge technology, designed to assist you in effectively managing your restaurant
BurgerFi is an Equal Opportunity Employer
General Staff Member/ Marketing Team
Waterfront Properties, a luxury real estate company, is looking for a new staff member to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for various duties to assist agents with marketing properties. Candidate must be extremely customer service oriented and work well with a team of staff, agents, and clients.
- Compose formal documents, blog posts, and various other types of written work
- Assist agents and staff with various general office tasks
- Maintain databases and organized filing systems
- Assist with task pertaining to the MLS, including data entry into multiple regional MLS systems
- Cover receptionist type duties when needed. This includes answering multi-line telephone calls, greeting and assisting onsite guests, scheduling conference rooms, etc.
- Previous experience in real estate and general office administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent with computers and technology including Microsoft Office- Word- Excel- Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail and self-driven
- Strong organizational skills and can strategize to meet deadlines
- Professional appearance is required
Immediate opening. Salary depends on experience.
Waterfront Properties, a Luxury Real Estate Company, is seeking an experienced SEO/SEM Specialist to join our Internet Marketing Team. In this position, you will work as part of a team to drive organic traffic to our websites and improve search engine results. You should have in-depth understanding of SEO/SEM strategies and knowledge of analytic and tracking tools.
Candidate MUST work from our corporate office in Jupiter, Fl. No consideration will be given to candidates requesting to work remotely.
SEO Duties and
- Utilize Google Analytics and webmaster tools to track progress
- Collaborate with social media team to align SEO strategies
- Present SEO effective headlines, body copy, CTAs, and tagging system
- Track site performance and develop new processes to improve
- Encourage and build inbound organic search traffic
- Manage pay-per-click campaigns, ads, and other revenue performers
- Compile and present web analytics data and unique hits to team members and senior leadership to make recommendations and improvements
- Create engaging content with optimal SEO keywords and phrases
SEO Requirements and
- Previous experience in SEO, marketing, or related field with the ability to provide examples of previous work
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO/SEM services, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, and back-end SEO/SEM
- Experience in cultivating SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong project management skills with ability to actively work on multiple projects.
- Must be self-driven
- Professional appearance is required.
Salary depends on experience.
Sales REP FOR PET Lounge Studios PET Products
We are seeking a SALES REP FOR PET LOUNGE STUDIOS PET PRODUCTS to join our team!
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relations
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Sing up brick and mortar pet stores
- Research online stores and complete their set up process
- Properly track and document activity log
- Past experience in the Pet Industry in Business to Business sales
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong work ethic
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Pet Lounge Studios’s mission is to create environmentally conscience, high quality pet products that solve a variety of problems. The main problem pet owner’s face is how to seamlessly and comfortably integrate our pets into our homes without sacrificing our finely planned décor. The result is our own unique and most sought after brand in the high end pet market. Pet Lounge Studios's products have graced the covers of top interior design and pet publications across the world and can be found on high end retail shelves throughout North America, Europe, Asia and soon in South America, Australia and Norway.
Who we are:
Pet Lounge Studios is a small group of extremely creative and hardworking individuals that are equally passionate about our animals, the environment and of course design. These are the most important ingredients to our company’s success because the result not only our unique brand, but also loving what we do.
We are professionally trained and have extensive experience in a wide range of areas and many of our backgrounds overlap each other’s, but we all have our own unique abilities that make up Pet Lounge Studios. These areas include furniture and product design, graphics and branding identity, interior design, marketing and sales, manufacturing, logistics and supply chain management.
Copy Writer And Content Manager
CORE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create content that adheres to brand standards, while also identifying additional relevant and creative content campaigns
- Concept and collaborate with team members across the globe as well as creative partners to develop campaign concepts and strategic storytelling ideas that can be effectively executed across numerous channels.
- Write online content or copy for webpages, newsletters, blog posts, social media platforms and articles for promotional campaigns, press releases and new investment opportunities.
- Perform research about industry trends and cultural nuances to create content relevant to globally located audiences.
- Conduct business interviews with executives and curate content relevant to company portfolio and industry to assist in original content creation for company channels.
- Create other types of content such as presentations and video scripts
- Review and monitor all content for different company platforms including websites, social media, blogs etc to ensure accuracy, relevancy and proper grammatical implementation.
- Ensure that content standards are consistently applied to publications and social media
- Write long and short-form articles for campaign/partnerships
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure, while maintaining both efficiency and careful attention to detail.
- Content Marketing & Optimization - understand metatags, page description, key words. Social media sharing features - titles, descriptions and images.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Monitor social media campaigns and engages daily with online community to promote product
- Communication via company intranet to investors and stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in content writing
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proficient market research skills
- Excellent written and oral skills and be able to communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills
- Knowledge and experience utilizing PR platforms targeting geographic markets and sectors
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of financial and real estate industries
- Proficiency with adobe graphics applications
- Experience with Social Media Platforms
- Experience in Marketing and Sales
- Any level of proficiency in other languages
What we Offer
- Full comprehensive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AFLAC, 401(K), paid time off, and much more.
- The opportunity to meet world leaders, senior government officials, CEO’s and influential contacts worldwide.
- On-site high-end culinary chef providing lunch daily and health conscious snacks available all day. Full café with coffee, espresso bar and tea available at no cost to employees.
- Variations in work volume and time zones of company operatives sometimes require extended working hours
If you possess the qualifications needed and the desire to work with an industry-leading firm with a reputation for quality and satisfaction, please submit your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Copy Writer develops program-level and project-level copy and concepts. Works with the marketing, sales, creative and executive teams to help shape the overall content direction for a wide variety of projects, including print, web, and collateral and research. Copy writers generally prepare advanced materials, such as print or web projects, quarterly market and progress reports, communication to investors and shareholders, executive speeches, copy for high-end collateral and scripts for video production.
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring Requirements:
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Post a Job
Regional Owner Operator
Call 888-221-6962 or click APPLY NOW!
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
Tired of waiting for your money? Wait no more! Mercer Transportation gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
Fuel discount program
No company trucks to compete with for freight
No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
First in/ first choice
Open door policy at the home office
Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
Paid promptly after every trip
Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For just shy of 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Call 888-221-6962 or click APPLY NOW!
Post a Job
Merchandise Manager - Bealls Department Store
Merchandise Manager Function: Responsible for creating and delivering a compelling brand experience through effective merchandising techniques and visual excellence.
Reports to Store Manager.
Extensive interaction with customers, associates and Management Team.
Some interaction with vendors and Corporate visitors. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: People: + Participate in the talent selection process for Area Managers, Merchandise Handlers and Visual Merchandisers.
In conjunction with Store Manager, trains Area Managers, Merchandise Handlers, Visual Merchandisers and all other direct reports on merchandise presentation techniques.
Facilitate focused training on merchandise, shop concepts, product flow, inventory flex, store mapping, map review and visual presentation to ensure consistency of Brand experience. Disciplines:
Partner with Store Manager, Regional Manager of Merchandising and Regional Merchandise Coordinators on the development of merchandise presentations.
Lead total store coordination of Corporate presentations, including implementation of divisional merchandising concepts - shop concepts, trend ideas and lifestyle concepts.
Partner with Store Manager and Regional Manager of Merchandising to identify business opportunities and create action plans to drive sales results.
Consistently teach, develop and empower direct reports to interpret Store, Divisional and/or Brand presentations to improve customer experience and drive top line sales.
Teach and direct team to meet Bealls Best Practices. Process: + Utilize daily and weekly sales reports to track, analyze and communicate business results to determine strategies that will maximize sales.
Communicate merchandise opportunities, assortment needs, product performance observations and feedback to Store Manager, District Manager and Regional Manager of Merchandising.
Communicate hardware, fixture and mannequin needs to Store Manager and Regional Manager of Merchandising.
Facilitate open communication with Store Manager, Regional Visual Merchandise Coordinator, and Regional Manager of Merchandising on all pertinent information that relates to current direction and/or opportunities to drive business within their store.
Direct placement and presentation of floor-ready receipts on the sales floor.
Oversee teams to effectively set promotions, aisle and impulse programs, and events in a timely manner + Maintain current awareness and knowledge of the competitive landscape. Qualifications: + Minimum of three years of retail management including merchandising/visual experience and a two year college degree or equivalent upper-level retail management experience.
Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and influence teams.
Highly organized and able to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong negotiation skills.
Proven ability to conduct effective Store walk-throughs with Leadership + Demonstrates business acumen with strategic and analytical skills + Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends to meet demands of the business.
Must have a valid Florida Driver's License.
Ability to travel based on business needs. Requisition ID: 2016-7165 External Company Name: Bealls, Inc. External Company URL: https://www.beallsinc.com/
*Veterinary Assistant Careers at Banfield Pet Hospital
- For those who want to put their love of pets into action, there are few jobs more rewarding than that of Vet Assistant. While working closely with other pet health care professionals at Banfield, you’ll have the chance to advocate for pets and educate clients on all aspects of pet health. In addition, if your goal is to advance in your career, you’ll have access to a variety of learning and development opportunities along the way.
*Job Description Summary: *The Veterinary Assistant is a key member of the hospital team who supports and assists the veterinarians and veterinary technicians, ensuring the safety of pets, clients and other associates, and the continuity of quality veterinary care.
Full-Time *Preferred Education/Licenses: *Certificate of completion from a NAVTA-approved veterinary assistant program or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.*Preferred Experience: *Must be able to perform all required skills of NAVTA-approved veterinary assistant programs at a level that aids in the efficiency of the practice. *A Day in the Life of a Banfield Veterinary Assistant
The Vet Assistant provides professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times, making sure that clients and pets are comfortable in the hospital. You will use your technical skills on a daily basis, within state practice acts and as outlined in the NAVTA guidelines for veterinary assistant skills and duties. Other responsibilities include:
Helping maintain the flow of patients
Communicating with the veterinarian and vet techs
Carrying out or setting up procedures that do not require veterinarian or vet tech assistance
Adhering to hospital standards that keep pets safe, and the treatment areas, exam rooms and labs clean and organized
Educating clients about our Optimum Wellness Plans® and the importance of preventive care
Mentoring other members of the hospital team *Commitment Beyond Qualifications
Every associate including the Vet Assistant has an important contribution to make to the veterinary team. We’re looking for Vet Assistants who are dedicated to their work, have a positive attitude and use our
Five Principles-- Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – as their guide. In addition, our Vet Assistants are:
Effective Communicators *Caring for Those Who Care: Benefits for a Banfield Veterinary Assistant
When it comes to benefits, we support your personal wellness and professional development. We offer a wide range of perks and programs that help you take care of yourself and your family—including your pets.
*Personal Health, Savings, and Wellness Benefits
- Every team member needs to be appreciated. All Vet Assistants receive a generous benefits package including 401(k) participation, paid time off and Optimum Wellness Plans for your pets. In addition, medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance is offered to associates based on eligibility.
*Potential as Big as Your Passion
Whether you’re a new Vet Assistant, have been working for years or are changing careers, we’ll support your professional growth with:
Performance development plans designed to help you reach your established careers goals
Relevant learning opportunities
Ways to offer your skills to your community *A Support Structure That Helps You Thrive
We’ve created a one-of-a-kind leadership structure throughout our practice that includes support from our Corporate headquarters, the field and hospital level. Together we are a team, making a real impact on pet health care in hospitals, communities and the field of veterinary medicine.
*Start your Banfield Career as a Veterinary Assistant
- Learn more about the impact you can make as part of a Banfield hospital team and see how we support thewellness of our people and profession. View thefull job descriptionor if you’re ready to make your move, apply today! Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Location:Florida-Jupiter-Jupiter.Hospital - 002405.1005
Post a Job
Certified Pharmacy Technician
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN Job Description: + In accordance with state and federal regulations, assists the pharmacist, under direct supervision, in the practice of pharmacy. Assists the pharmacist in the performance of other Pharmacy Department duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions. If PTCB certified, assists with and coaches pharmacy technicians in the operation of pharmacy systems and cashiers in the operation of the pharmacy cash registers.
Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Customer Experience + Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers.
Operations + Under the supervision by the pharmacist, assist in the practice of pharmacy, in accordance with state, federal, and company policy. Reviews and complies with the Walgreen Co. Pharmacy Code of Conduct.
Performs duties as assigned by Pharmacy Manager, Staff Pharmacist and Store Manager including utilizing pharmacy systems to enter patient and drug information, ensuring information is entered correctly, filling prescriptions by retrieving, counting and pouring pharmaceutical drugs, verifying medicine is correct, and checking for possible interactions. Assists pharmacists in scheduling and maintaining work flow.
Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
Strictly adheres to the Walgreen Co. policy regarding Good Faith Dispensing during all applicable prescription dispensing activities.
Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, collects and handles cash as required. Takes customer to OTC aisle when possible to assist in locating products.
Handles telephone calls that do not require personal attention of the pharmacist, including those to physicians.
Processes (corrects and resubmits) manual claims for third party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner, and performs other clerical duties, as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager.
Assists and supports Pharmacy Department on inventory management activities, such as, ordering, unpacking, checking and storing shipment of pharmaceuticals. Maintains knowledge of Company asset protection techniques, and files claims for warehouse overages (merchandise received, but not billed), shortages (merchandise billed, but not received), order errors or damaged goods involving Rx drugs.
May assist pharmacist in administering clinical services including the collection and proper labeling of blood/urine samples from patients and other clinical services as required; assists pharmacy staff in coordination of clinical services, Walgreens healthcare clinics and external providers.
Assists Pharmacy Manager and Staff Pharmacist in developing and maintaining good relationships with the local medical community, including physicians, nurses, and other health care providers, by medical provider detailing and outreach to health groups, retirement homes, nursing homes, and other forums for enhancing growth opportunities.
Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring the Pharmacy Department is stocked with adequate supplies, clean, neat and orderly in condition and appearance.
Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development + Earns and maintains PTCB certification through the designated PTCB training program and/or state required certification/registration. Otherwise, earns PTCB certification as condition of promotion to senior technician.
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager and acquires continuing education credits. Maintains knowledge and skill in healthcare and pharmacy, including latest news and developments.
Auto req ID: 4756BR
External Basic Qualifications: + Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico) + Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
Store: 01622-JUPITER FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Full Store Address: 4050 S US HIGHWAY 1,STE 302,JUPITER,FL,33477-1123
Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
Prefer good computer skills.
Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
Prefer PTCB certification.
Location: 4050 S US HIGHWAY 1,STE 302,JUPITER,FL,33477-1123-01622-S
Post a Job