Justin Job Description Sample
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Package Handlers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Regional Company Drivers
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
- Assurance Pay of $850.00, Earn up to $0.465 CPM!
- Home Every Weekend for 34 hour reset on Saturday or Sunday!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
- Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Tulsa, OK & Oklahoma City, OK Drivers Only
Company Drivers - Team Drivers
Team Company Driver Benefits
$800 2 day Orientation
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for each team
Make Great Money TOP PAY of $.52 per mile!!!
5,000 Miles Per Week
Optional Per Diem
Rider and Pet Policy
$50.00 for any Stop-Off Pay
68 mph Trucks
Full Benefits Package
401K with Company Match & Disability Insurance Plan
5 Year Seniority Bonus - $10,000
Driver Referral Bonus
$25,000.00 Life on Driver
Direct TV With Pay Channels
Must have a CDL-A
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must be willing to work in teams
No more than 3 moving violations on the past 3 years
No DUI's in the last 3 years
CDL A Lease Purchase - No Touch Freight!
Cowan CDL A Lease Purchase Program Details
New or Certified Pre-Lease Peterbilt (579s)
Instant Credit – No Money Down
$1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC)
OTR (Long Haul Freight: 2,500 - 3,000 Miles/week)
$ 1,500 Sign On Bonus --> SPECIAL: Two Weeks No Payment!
Mostly Drop & Hook – No Touch Freight
300,000 Mile Warranty
Great Pay & Endless Support
Flexible Home Time
No Trailer Or Equipment Rental Fees
Paid Tolls & Scales
Factory Installed APU & Omnitracs
National Maintenance Network W/ Discount
Below Is What A Typical Week Would Be Like For A Successful Owner Operator Working A Full Week:
- 3,000 Miles @ $1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC) = $3,450
- Scheduled Pay Increases -- After 90 Days: $.02 CPM, After 1 Year: $.04 CPM
- Interest Rate Less Than 7%
- Fuel Estimate = $1,091 (Current Net Fuel Cost Including Discounts @ $2.55 Per Gal) (3,000 Miles/7.0 MPG = 428 Gallons)
- Truck Payment = $544 (Peterbilt 579 - $482.50 - QUALCOMM $13 - APU $48.50)
- Maintenance And Security Escrow Deduction = $360 ($0.12 Per Mile)
- Miscellaneous Business Expenses (Insurance, Occupational Accident Coverage, Tags, 2290 Tax Form, etc.) = $185
- Net Take Home = $1,270
Your Success Is Our Goal
Not only will Cowan put you in a brand new Peterbilt 579 model with instant credit and no money down, we'll always be there providing you reduced fuel rates, access to a strong freight network to keep you moving, and the business support team you'll need to succeed.
Cowan leads the trucking industry in lowest driver turnover.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
$23-$25 per hour
Monthly bonus plan
40 hour weekly guaranteed pay (starts immediately)
12 paid holidays
2 weeks' vacation first year
Medical, dental, vision, and HSA (effective 1st of the month following hire)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years' experience (Cummins engines and software)
- Class B CDL preferred
CDL A Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
S & P 500 company
Practical Mile Pay
Paid holidays & vacation after 90 days
Medical insurance including dental and vision
$1,000 Welcome Bonus for OTR & Regional out of our Carthage Branch
Clean DOT inspection Bonus
Truck Driver Requirements:
2 years' experience with Class A CDL
No more than 3 moving violations in 3 years
No more than 2 preventable accidents in 3 years
The Production Specialist is responsible for supporting the Production Department in the role of managing material inventory and production schedules. The Production Specialist prepares and maintains status reports related to production rates and progress, material inventories, materials used, and purchase orders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the company.
Establish and focus on priorities, assigned workloads and difficult and complex assignments amidst frequent interruptions.
Work closely with Project Management Team to assess progress towards production schedules and deadlines.
Compile and prepare documentation related to production schedules.
Upon approval distribute/communicate production schedules and work orders to appropriate Team Members.
Provide business support in the purchase of materials and services.
Prepare reports as needed.
Verify inventories as needed.
Attend and participate in Department and Company meetings.
Interface with the Fabtrol Pro database and maintain accurate and up to date information within the system.
Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
One to two years of production planning experience in a fabrication environment preferred.
Experience working in the steel industry preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!