Kannapolis Job Description Sample
CertaPro Painters is adding a new position with dual roles and responsibilities. The majority of the position will be for Commercial Marketing Associate. This is approximately 3 days a week, which includes but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Conduct visits to clients currently using CertaPro
- Conduct research to obtain new clients
- Travel to businesses to visit clients and prospective clients
- Conduct presentation for clients
- Conduct Lunch and Learns with Clients
- Manage social media accounts
- Help support the business in various brand marketing events
- Help with trade show events
- Good driving record
The Office Administration role is approximately 2 days a week and include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Answering phones
- Managing appointment schedules of Sales associates
- QuickBooks data entry
- Communicating with clients via phone, email and text as necessary
- Job costing, data entry and invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- Account Payable
- Various duties to support the office environment
- Various duties to support brand marketing
- Posting on Social Media
The job is essentially two part-time roles put into one. We will have times where marketing will be full-time all week and others where the Office Administration will be all week. Schedule will be created ahead of time to allow for continuity. The Commercial Marketing will also come with additional commission on Request for Proposals and for produced work generated.
Travel will be necessary for Commercial Marketing roll during the work day. Stipend will be provided for use of own vehicle until company vehicle provided. Must have valid license and good driving record. The job is typically Monday through Friday and is 8am-5:30pm.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Garden Center Merchandiser
Apply online at www.plant-partners.com
PLANT PARTNERS is hiring for our 2018 spring season! We have Seasonal Part-Time Merchandiser positions available in local Lawn and Garden Departments of major retailers across 15 states. Apply today to join our fun and dynamic team!
- Flexible schedules to fit your busy lifestyle
- Work in an outdoor environment
- Work with beautiful living plants
- Opportunities to grow with our company
- A physical workout every day
- Make new friends on the job
- A free farmer’s tan!
- Ability to repeatedly lift, push or pull potted plants (up to 20 pounds, occasionally more)
- Able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- Access to reliable transportation
- Valid phone and email address
- Must pass a background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
To be considered for employment, apply online at www.plant-partners.com.
Wonderful incentive and training programs to be rolled out soon to aid in skill advancement.
Great opportunity for entry level or someone looking to advance within a manufacturing environment.
Filling, packing, and inspecting pharmaceutical products
Ability to work flexible hours
Reach, bend, and lift up to 50lbs.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time If you do not have access to a computer or the internet please feel free to apply in our Concord branch or on site.
You can call 704-251-4000 or 704-490-4553 with any questions. If you do not have access to a computer or the internet please feel free to apply in our Concord branch or on site.
For immediate consideration, please apply at www.decisionpathhr.com (select EI as the location).
Salary: $8.75 to $9.25 /hour
Partners and former colleagues Tom Gibson, Tanya Bennett and Robin Gibson established Gibson Group Consulting in October 2012, changing its name to DecisionPathHR in March of 2013. There are over 70 years of staffing experience combined under the three owners and a good story of how the three paths crossed! Tom and Tanya began working together in 1989 for a national staffing firm in North Carolina.
Tanya headed to Houston,TX to work for the corporate office in 1998 and met Robin, who was part of the same department, later that year. Robin began her staffing career in 1992 in Atlanta, GA moving to Houston in 1996 and then to North Carolina in 1999. Tanya ultimately moved back to North Carolina and in 2011 the planning began for the inception of DecisionPathHR. The goal was to create a staffing firm with integrity, to embrace technology and incorporate the face-to-face, interpersonal contact with not only clients but temporary associates as well.
The DecisionPathHR leadership team offers over 70 years of combined experience in the staffing industry with longstanding ties and contributions to the local community.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
SLP - Speech Language Pathologist In Kannapolis - Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord, Nc-Sc
- Location: KANNAPOLIS, NC
- Setting: HOME HEALTH
- Employment Type:
- 30 minutes to Charlotte
- Great area for outdoor adventures: camping and hiking
- Historic downtown village offering plenty of entertainment
- Provide skilled Speech Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintain patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Speech Language Pathology.
- Current license as a Speech Therapist in the state of practice as required.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
StaffMasters is recruiting for Warehouse Associate jobs in Kannapolis, NC. This is long-term temp to hire opportunity with potential to grow in your career. Apply Now!
Responsibilities and requirements for this Warehouse Associate job include:
- Perform various tasks on production line
- Complete paperwork as necessary
- Move products to the warehouse shipping area
- Previous warehouse or production experience a plus but entry level candidates are welcome
Shift: 6am – 6pm or 6pm – 6am
Pay for this position is $8.75/hr - $9.25/hr plus overtime as needed. Throughout your time on assignment your pay will gradually increase based on continuously meeting production to as much as $12 within 6 months.
Apply Now if you are interested in this Warehouse Associate job in Kannapolis, NC!
We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate.
At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity.
We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions.
Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
Home Furnishing And Sleep Sales
Broad River Retail d.b.a. Ashley HomeStore is hiring for Home Furnishings Associates/Sleep Experience Associates to join our sales team at our Kannapolis, NC location.
Join Broad River’s dynamic Retail Performance team! Our #1 Home Furnishings Professional made over $120,000 last year! We pride ourselves on having the best commission program in our industry! We pay better than anyone in the country! Earn six-figures! We want the best talent, and we will reward the best talent handsomely! Not because we have to… because we want to!
In this customer facing retail sales position, you will be selling complete furniture solutions and sleep systems to our customers. We are devoted to helping individuals and families create something fresh and new in their homes: not just selecting furniture, but helping them design their living space as well as fitting them with the perfect sleep system to meet their needs. We are looking for motivated, money driven sales professionals who are seeking an uncapped commission based opportunity.
Greeting guests upon arriving in our retail showroom, learning their motivation for their visit and developing a lasting customer relationship
Presenting and discussing various home furnishing product options based upon your discovery of your prospective clients including lifestyle, needs and goals during the sales consultation
Utilizing sales and upselling techniques
Marketing new sales, special events, and financing options
Assisting customers in financing, purchasing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction
Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development.
You do not need retail furniture experience to be successful in this role, we look for individuals with a passion for customer service and sales. We provide a dynamic on the job training program to get you ready to succeed.
We do, however, look at the following:
Experience in 'high customer expectation' positions, such as sales, hospitality, and various retail environments
Entrepreneurial and team oriented
Coachable and self-directed learner who is always willing to learn
High energy 'people person', relentless in pleasing the customer
Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused
Detailed individuals with strong follow up and follow through
Strong interpersonal and communication skills: a great listener
Enjoys a fast pace retail sales environment with the ability to work a flexible 40 hour work week including some nights and all weekends
Basic computer knowledge is required
High school diploma is required
Computer skills/technology skills
Competent in the use of iPads and tablets.
Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
Extended and frequent periods of standing and walking.
Frequent bending, twisting, kneeling
We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
Generous, competitive commission and bonus plan with uncapped earning potential
Learning program consisting of classroom and on-the-job training segments, designed to help you learn at your own pace.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage
Recognition and reward programs
401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
A host of other excellent benefits including a generous furniture discount!
We are currently seeking experienced
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical with commercial setting
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Current driver's license
"Your full-service electrical contractor"
Disaster relief company in the Kannapolis area seeks experienced office professional to manage the day to day business operations.
Human Resources Management
Annual Planning and reporting
Manage personnel including dispatcher, Job File Coordinator, and HR Administrator
Oversee AP/ AR and cash Management.
Verify finical reports and analyze compliance, risk management, and other records
Direct Franchise compensation plan and Franchise staffing needs.
Put into place training and development plans.
5+ year(s) of office, accounting, or customer service management
Experience in building a strong team with tangible leadership skills.
Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail.
Demonstrated history of ability and growth in managing an office
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Very self-motivated and goal-oriented with ability to multi-task.
Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and
Experience in customer service industry environment a plus.
Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to
High School Diploma/ GED minimum
Associate degree/ Bachelor’s degree preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!