Kearney Job Description Sample
Assistant Manager - Fast-Casual Restaurant Opening
Hiring now for an immediate new restaurant opening opportunity with a successful, nationally-awarded and growing restaurant group with fresh made-to-order cuisine, that is now seeking an Assistant Manager in the Kearney area. Join one of the nation's most awarded fresh, and growing Fast-Casual Concepts! Seeking a Manager looking to Advance their Career, and Have Fun at Work with one of the leading, most award-winning concepts in the industry doing high volume. This exciting opportunity for the right Assistant Manager offers great training, great compensation & benefits, excellent career growth opportunities, and much more in a fun & dynamic restaurant environment with a salaried compensation. Be part of one of the top-5 rated growing restaurant groups in the nation right now!
Successful Manager Candidates will typically have 2+ years of Restaurant Leadership Experience in QSR, Fast-Casual, or Full-Service Restaurants with expertise Leading Teams, Delivering Memorable Service, and the ability to Drive Profits. Experience with high-volume, casual restaurants, QSR, or large teams preferred. If you meet the requirements and have a Passion for the Industry and Love to Please the Guest, we will provide the Manager with a Package that includes the following:
$30K - $40K base salary, plus great bonus potential and market-leading benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - employee only plan is free of charge!
· Great Paid time off, vacation, & Sick days
· Comprehensive Training Programs
· Life insurance
· Company Discounts
Great career opportunities:
· People first company culture
· Promote from within philosophy
ALL INQUIRIES 100% CONFIDENTIAL - Apply now
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
South Central Nebraska employer needs lead mechanic. This is a working supervisorial position. Should have own tools. Must be skilled in diesel repair. More specific information given upon interview.
OTR Drivers Needed!
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.First-Rate Benefits
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age- 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Licensed Practical Nurse / Certified Medical Assistant- Good Samaritan
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Physician, Licensed Practical Nurse functions as a vital member of the healthcare team who contributes to the success of the practice by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism, and teamwork. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected patient populations and their families.Key Responsibilities · Performs basic nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures. · Collects patient data such as vital signs; notes how the patient looks and acts, or responds to stimuli, and reports this information accordingly. · Prepares and administers injections, performs routine tests, treats wounds, and changes bandages. Prepares patient records and files using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices. · Administers certain prescribed medications, and monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response. · Participates in the implementation and evaluation of patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations. · Monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response. · Conveys information to patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions. · Participates in teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes. Performs
Provides technical support for the site IT department in the area of manufacturing execution systems and other plant IT systems. This associate will be tasked with system design, configuration, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) systems and plant data collection systems. This will include such systems as MIDL (Machine Information Data Logger), MESI (Manufacturing Execution System Interface), FTTM (Rockwell FactoryTalk Transaction Manager), FlexNet Apriso, SPC (Statistical Process Controls) and all other data collection systems as identified. The associate will work closely between IT and engineering in the installation, qualification and validation of new and existing MES systems. The associate will aid IT and facilities, as needed, in the support of any IT based plant physical security systems. The associate will also share job functions with the IT team including application support and projects as assigned.
The primary responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
Leads teams working with business partners to evaluate business processes and identify opportunities for applying technology, particularly around machine data collection and manufacturing execution systems
Makes recommendations for future expansion of new systems and technologies that improve performance, availability, service and management of the data collection systems.
The maintenance and safekeeping of operational services of the plant manufacturing execution system and other MES related applications, procedures and functions.
Implementation, optimization and support of systems to collect and analyze manufacturing related information with focus on existing and further MES and SPC systems.
Continuous improvement of systems in collaboration with the MES, SPC and other plant systems.
Work with IT Site Business Relationship Mgr to set priorities and plan the strategic growth of site’s data collection and MES systems.
Work closely with engineering, QA, facilities and other functional areas to support their IT based applications and projects.
Monitor all assigned systems, ensuring appropriate maintenance and system repairs are completed in a timely manner. Document all issues and associated resolutions.
Work closely with IT teams-, HCL and Capgemini for completing job responsibilities. Ensure adequate cross training between IT team members and IT MES Engineer so all IT associates are cross trained to perform others daily tasks.
Comply with all IT department and Corporate IT policies.
Minimum education is AA with 3 years experience in Manufacturing Data Collection or Manufacturing IT
MUST have knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems
Must know PLC Ladder Logic
Must know buildouts of Data collection management
Must know Allen Bradley, Asset Center and Factory Talk
Must know SQL Server
Auto Desk, SolidWorks or AutoCad is a preferred skill
1St Shift MIG Welder
A growing Kearney company has an immediate opening for an experienced Welder to join their team! As a Welder for this company, you will be responsible for MIG welding on steel to fabricate products for warehouses and other workspaces. Monday through Friday day shift hours. Pay depends on your experience! 1-3 years of welding experience required.
Depends on experience
Shift: 1st shift
Associated Staffing is an award-winning permanent and temporary staffing agency with locations in Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, Columbus and Omaha, Nebraska. We offer temporary staffing, temporary-to-hire staffing and direct hire staffing in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, industrial, clerical/office, sales, accounting, warehouse, information technology and more. Associated Staffing’s services are always free to job seekers!
Apply online at www.associated-staffing.com, call Associated Staffing at 308- 237- 0505 or visit our Kearney office at 412 E 25th St. today!
Sales Representative (Ns)
Automotive Sales Representative
We are looking for an entry level sales representative. This is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career. A high volume auto dealer is seeking a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and professional Automotive Sales Consultant to assist us with increased sales and customer traffic.
•Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
•Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
•Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
•Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
•Support on-line customers by setting appointments
•Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
•Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
•Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
•Confidence in your ability to be successful.
•A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
•Great attitude with high-energy personality.
•Excellent customer service skills.
•Professional appearance and work ethic.
•Self-starter and self-motivated.
•Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you
RN - Registered Nurse In Kearney - Kearney, NE
- Location: Kearney, NE
- Setting: Hospital
- Employment Type:
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
Registered Nurse: Progressive Care Unit
Two years experience minimum. Full patient care of stepdown/intermediate status patients, pediatric experience is a plus Float to ICU/peds if has experience. May float to acute med/surg/ortho and post-acute rehab if necessary. Certifications: BLS, ACLSRegistered Nurse (RN)Job Description
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Cdl-A Drivers: Mid-South Regional
Mid-South Regional Truck Driving Jobs Crete Carrier is hiring professional truck drivers to join their Mid-South regional fleet. Home Time Options include 12 and 21 days out.
Apply today! You deserve more out of your career. Call a recruiter today to learn more. ➤ Fleet Information Starting Pay: $.44 to $.49 per practical mile, depending on experience Days on the road:
Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out Primary Operating Areas: Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana & Memphis, Tennessee Fleet Type: Regional Job Type:
Dry Van ➤ Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier Cruise speed of 65 mph Paid Orientation Top Pay Certified Carrier Full Truck Driver Benefits Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K Annual Profit Sharing Contributed $8 million towards employee profit sharing in 2017! No-Cost Rider Policy Industry leading CSA Scores Average Equipment age of 2 years Dedicated Dispatch 24/7 ➤ Qualifications Minimum 22 years old Stable and Verifiable Work History Acceptable Driving Record Valid Class A CDL Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience
No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the past Five Years
Some area restrictions apply APPLY TODAY Call us or click the apply option below to apply now! For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies.
Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.
Restaurant Manager - Kearney, NE - Heartland
Are you Craving a Career? Ready for Growth?
COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE!
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Our continued growth in this location has created new career opportunities for Management, Crew Members, and Kitchen Team Members!!! Come join us!
Restaurant Management Team responsibilities:
- Lead all or some People aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
- Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines
- Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed
- Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts PRG
- Demonstrates knowledge of PRG operations and objectives
- Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry
We offer our Full-Time Management Team:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- High school or GED required
Additional expectations of our Management Team are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills
- Proactive - Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented - focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!