Kearny Job Description Sample
Trucktech Parts & Service is the premier leader providing mechanics, fleets, and truckers with quality new and used heavy duty truck parts and outstanding service. Trucktech Parts & Service opened in 2000 and has grown from one a bay shop to a 20,000 square feet facility with knowledgeable and friendly trained service technicians ready to assist your needs.
· Greets patrons at the dealership or mechanic.
· Inquires as to the reason for the customer visit.
· Takes detailed notes with regard to customer’s vehicle issues.
· Asks to follow up questions as necessary.
· Enters customer’s personal information in dealership database.
· Provides forms for customers to sign.
· Draws up work order with specific details.
· Assigns vehicle inspection to the mechanic.
· Acts as liaison between customer and vehicle technician.
· Provides cost estimates.
· Assists service advisors in analyzing nature of vehicle issues.
· Imparts information to the customer regarding the work provided by the mechanic.
· Answers customer questions regarding the condition of the vehicle, wait time and cost.
· Explains terminology and the nature of work completed to the customer.
· Prints out billing statements.
· Explains billing details to the customer.
· Maintains logs of vehicle work completed.
· Answers service area phones and schedules appointments as needed.
· Drives vehicle from the garage to customer parking lot when service is completed if needed.
· Refers the customer to service advisor as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Maintains professional but friendly demeanor.
· Possesses knowledge of MEDIUM & HD TRUCKS industry and various repair options.
· Demonstrates patience.
· Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
· Is able to read and interpret MEDIUM & HD TRUCKS billing statements and work orders.
· Communicates clearly and effectively.
· Exhibits ability to understand and interpret vehicle terminology.
· Is able to translate MEDIUM & HD TRUCKS jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes.
· Pays close attention to detail.
· Exhibits ability to remain calm and polite when dealing with frustrated customers.
· Knows how to drive.
· Possesses basic computer skills and is familiar with word processing programs.
· Manages time efficiently.
· Demonstrates excellent telephone etiquette.
· Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
· Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
· Maintains good working relationship with factory(s).
· Attends required manager meetings.
· Maintains effective employee relations.
· Interact with external vendors.
· Manage technician productivity.
· Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression on the customers.
ASP Net Developer
This individual will become part of a team supporting the information technology requirements of Prudential's Mutual Funds business. Reporting to a Director of Systems Development, responsible for systems analysis and design, application development, routine maintenance and production support. Provides technical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies which assist the business functions in meeting their strategic objectives. Acts as an expert technical resource to development staff for all phases of the systems development lifecycle. May lead teams or projects. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. A consultant will be responsible for application development, routine maintenance and production support for the PCOM application, which provides data collection, content management, and publishing services to the Performance Communications business function.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in software development.
- 4-6 years hands-on experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including C# and ASP.NET.
- Strong database design and development skills using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in developing n-tier applications for internal and external audiences.
- Working knowledge of software development and implementation on mobile devices (iOS and Android).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work equally well independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting all project commitments.
- Flexible enough to succeed whether assigned large project initiatives or routine maintenance and support tasks.
- Experience with financial services applications preferred.
- Knowledge of mutual funds business a plus.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Class A CDL Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Customer Service Associate
At AltaVista we encourage our team to grow within the organization. We are a vibrant, growth oriented company with a strong performance based culture. We are looking to expand our team by offering a unique opportunity to market and brand for fortune 500 companies and non-for-profit organizations. You need to have a strong learning mind-set and a passion for success to thrive in this role. We pride ourselves in helping our employees grow and develop themselves in areas such as, training, sales and marketing, public relations and business management, all while offering paid training !
· Help our clients discover prospective opportunities through marketing and cross function analysis
· Provide sales support to establish proper channels of information and communication
· Aiding the marketing team in setting up fundraising events for different non-profit organizations
· Responsible for helping maintain a vibrant and healthy team environment
· 0-5 years’ experience in retail sales, customer service, marketing and advertising
· Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands on individual
· Proven ability to plan and execute team and individual goals
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Able to meet deadlines and manage multiple assignments
· Can work well individually as well as in a team environment
Our overall marketing approach enhances client loyalty, which results in increased revenues and long-term consumers, while creating a positive and long-lasting impression.
We drive revenue, customer acquisition, and market share objectives in the various sectors through our highly skilled, professional sales teams.
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!