Keego Harbor Job Description Sample
- Manage the plant gage and layout system to ensure an effective MSA system
- Liaisons with Ft-Engineering on new launches
- Experience in the field of metal manufacturing and materials required.
- Experience with and strong knowledge of APQP, PPAP, Control Plans, FMEA’s
- Must be able to apply root cause problem solving techniques using 5-Why, 8-D’s and like approaches
- Knowledge of Quality systems processes and procedures
- Maintain the equipment, facilities, and the staff with which to perform quality assurance functions. Included are laboratory and testing control, equipment calibration, operation training and evaluation, methods of quality assurance, records retention and information integrity.
- Knowledge of Supplier Quality Program
- Comprehensive knowledge of TS16949 and experienced with audits
- Understanding of quality tools and techniques
- Use of precision gages, computer and statistical methods
- Review engineering changes, product releases and recommend gages and equipment needed to ensure parts meet tolerances and specifications
- Experience with CMM operation
- Collects, analyzes, reports and monitors quality performance in areas of rejects, scrap, rework, vendor performance
- Establish tracking indicators, monitor and oversees the supplier based programs that includes both raw material and tooling vendors.
- Machining experience preferred
- Forging experience is a big plus
Senior Developer/ SQL Development/ Experience In Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Environments/Citizens/Gc
Auburn Hills, MI
Duration: 12+ months
- Around 10 years of experience with SQL Development
- Experience in Java Development
- Experience with COTS packages
- Nice to have: Experience with CAPPM
- About 10-20% development, so light development. Will do coding, support, gel scripts
- Senior Developer with significant experience working on COT's packages including cross application integration.
- 7+ years of experience in Agile (SCRUM/Kanban) environments
- Gel / Pearl / XLM scripting Java + .NET SOAP WSDL API (REST) PL/SQL with Stored Procedures FTP / SFTP / Globalscape
Hardware Controls Engineer
SummaryResponsible for designing and integration of hardware controls hardware engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes hardware product design, feasibility studies, preparation of specifications and technical documentation.
- Carries out engineering solutions and designs in compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer requirements and project specifications.
- Develop schematic hardware drawings and electrical cabinets.
- Prepare hardware documentation for customer approval, equipment build and ship to customer.
- Evaluates solutions in respect to feasibility and cost effectiveness.
- Addresses potential problems and carries out appropriate actions individually or proposes solutions to the project engineer depending on the severity of the problem.
- Regular attendance at the assigned job site(s).
Mechanical Design Engineer
Hem Die Technician
- Hem Die Technicians –Facility, Auburn Hills
- Basic knowledge of welding preferred (not required)
- Some experience hand grinding preferred (not required)
- Mechanically inclined
- This position requires extensive travel (50-75%); Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- No prior stamping or die knowledge required
- The individual will be trained in preliminary inspection and documentation of hem dies, documenting changes of sheet metal changes, performing modifications after consultation with die leader, and servicing of dies.
- An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, dedicated, and driven individual to gain expertise in a fast-paced growing environment and work in a challenging assignment where contributions, teamwork, and communication are vital to the success of the organization.
Senior District Manager - Landfill / Construction
You will work primarily at our Lenox, Orion, and Wayne, Michigan locations.
Your team will include Heavy Equipment Operators, Operations Specialists and Heavy Equipment Mechanics And will work closely with the District Engineer, Gas Operations Manager, Landfill Gas Technicians, Gas to Energy Plant Supervisors, Safety Specialist, and Environmental Protection Manager
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
Manages the day-to-day operations of one or more Districts, and provides daily support to managers in ensuring quality and budget performance.
Monitors budget and operating metrics while diagnosing and improving processes, procedures, and performance.
Executes the Market’s strategic capital budget, ensuring effective use of the budget through asset allocation; ensures appropriate spare ratios and asset disposal.
Executes necessary precautions to ensure safety and compliance with Company, OSHA, and other standards and regulations.
Ensures thorough root cause investigations for all injuries and incidents, following-up with consistent discipline and retraining.
Oversees personnel needs of the department including selecting, coaching, disciplining, and training employees and evaluating employee performance.
Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
Formulates both short-term and long-term goals and action plans in conjunction with the Market Area General Manager and/or Director of Operations.
Participates in regular P&L reviews to ensure that budgets are met; develops and implements programs for optimal equipment utilization, equipment maintenance, and labor and material costs.
Interacts with local city, municipal, and county agencies to ensure customer satisfaction, improve efficiency, renew contracts and negotiate new contracts; establishes company as a good corporate citizen and valued resource.
Engages suppliers in problem solving and participates in suppliers’ improvement processes by providing performance feedback on supplier surveys.
Minimizes the total number of suppliers used by working with Supplier Partners to eliminate/reduce the number of one-time suppliers.
Works with functional groups to resolve employee relations and labor relations issues.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of supervisory employees. This includes:
Direct supervision of 2 to 5 full-time employees, including:
Indirect supervision of 10 to 30 full-time employees.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
Experience: Five (5) years in a role with supervisory and P&L responsibility (in addition to education requirement).
Experience preferred: Relevant experience (i.e. heavy construction, landfill experience, earth moving day-to-day project management ). Management experience of Heavy Equipment Operators and/or Heavy Equipment Mechanic. Environmental compliance/program management. Management responsibility for multiple locations.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Experience in a position involving at least 2 of the following: operations, customer service, community relations, health and safety, financial, and human resources function, experience as a supervisor or manager; experience implementing safety (OSHA) programs and equipment specifications, experience preparing and managing budgets, and experience resolving labor relations issues required.
Ability to manage large earth work projects
Ability to develop Manager level employees
Strong proven prioritizing and execution skills
Demonstrated leadership skills
Collaborative management style
Strong relationship building skills with all levels of management and other departments
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office and field/landfill setting.
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits- Full
Relocation Assistance Available- Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation- No
Bonus Eligible- Yes
Overtime Eligible- No
Interview Travel Reimbursed- Yes
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level- Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required- Yes
Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel- Occasionally
Controls Hardware Engineer
Shipper & Receiver
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Mon-Fri) , plus occasional Saturdays and weekly OT.
Follow specific directions to perform shipping and receiving assignments that require basic understanding and use of standard procedures. Prepares, handles, packages, distributes and ships outgoing materials as required. Uses PCs and software programs to process shipments, inventory transactions, and documents for domestic and import shipments. Moves material safely using various material-handling equipment. Works with leadperson and supervisor to identify and solve problems. Coordinates with company personnel and external contacts as required.
1. Ship material, check for damage, verifies quantities, and distributes material to various work areas as required. Contacts shipment requesters and/or other company personnel to resolve discrepancies.
2. Stores and distributes various materials to all areas within the facility. Organizes and labels material as required.
3. Performs inventory transactions and Cycle counts materials as required.
4. Supports other logistics operations as needed, performing miscellaneous shipping / packing activities including, but not limited to, marking with labels, stamps, attaching export documents, and other general documentation as required by order.
5. Uses various materials handling equipment to safely move materials within the facility and parking lot. Typical handling equipment includes, but is not limited to, fork-trucks, hoists, pallet-jacks, and carts. Determines proper equipment based on material to be moved, and route to be travelled.
6. Loads / unloads material into vehicles as required.
7. Uses hand and power tools to perform various aspects of job function, including but not limited to, power saws, staplers, and nail guns.
8. Operate various PCs and software packages including, but not limited to, the ERP system (SAP), the Inventory system (SmartSpares), and the Office Software system (LotusNotes and Microsoft Office), UPS Shipping system. Responsible for accurate data entry and processing.
9. Maintains files and records for shipping as required.
10. Advises leadperson, and /or supervisor of issues or potential problems.
11. Perform miscellaneous duties within the scope of job-know how
Job requires thorough knowledge of shipping, storing, and material handling methods. Strong PC skills, including basic understanding of Microsoft Windows operating system, Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP, and the ability to efficiently interface with a variety of other software packages required to perform job duties. Must be able to efficiently use miscellaneous office equipment including, but not limited to, copiers, fax machines, and mailroom systems. Must also have basic knowledge of export requirements for foreign countries, and the ability to look up shipment tracking via carrier websites. Requires forklift certification, and the ability to safely operate various material-handling equipment. Must have effective communication skills, and be able to interface with others within and outside the company. Requires a valid driver's license. Requires minimum of 2 years experience in a shipping or receiving environment.
Technical Delivery Lead
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Duration: 7 months
Please send your resume to email@example.com
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in delivering application development projects, along with a minimum of 5+ years as a technical lead
• Demonstrating leadership skills and possessing a track record of managing the delivery of technical work via analysts, developers, and testers.
• Financial resources through various life-cycle phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable)
• Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
• Strong Technical knowledge with hands-on experience, managing application development
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
• Experience with web technologies/projects (Angular, Java)
• Must have a technical background and be capable of managing technical resources through design, develop, test, and technical implementation activities of a project.
• Experience with agile / iterative methodologies
• Experience in Effective Application Development Project Implementation / Deployment strategies with a customer base distributed throughout the world
• Experience in highly parallel work environments with projects utilizing iterative and agile approaches to achieve their objectives
• Experience in both business transformation and information technology projects is required
• 7+ years of hands-on software analysis and development experience with knowledge and experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• 5+ years of in-depth experience with the following server-side technologies: .NET, .Net Framework, C#, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.
• 5+ years of working with Visual Studio (2012 or higher)
• 2+ years of experience with using XAML to write Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications.
• Knowledge of performance profiling methods and tools used in .NET application development
• Experience with Web API consumption
• Proficient with UML models, and using them for communicating and documenting application designs
• Strong knowledge of algorithms, design patterns and fundamental computer science concepts
• Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. SVN/git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
• Experience implementing authentication, authorization, Single Sign On, SAML, OAuth
Stamping Die Project Manager
HIROTEC AMERICA is the world's leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufactures across the world. Currently, we are seeking to expand our Die Execution Business Unit.
The ideal candidate will hold the position of a Stamping Die Project Manager and will be responsible for reviewing project proposal and planning to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
The individual will be the primary customer contact and have technical expertise for overall project management, including but not limited to tool process, design buy-off, and build integration of the project. Throughout the life of project, candidate will confer with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority. Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required. Prepare project reports for management, client, or others. In addition, candidate will work to continually strive to improve Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Safety (QDCS). Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
The position requirements include a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and 5 years related experience. Strong knowledge of automotive industry (closures/BIW- OEM preferred) and strong computer skills-Microsoft Office Products, technical aptitude with problem solving skills. Exceptional interpersonal/ communication skills, and must possess strong organizational skills, teamwork and leadership skills. Ability to travel for service and installation, both nationally and internationally.
Excellent work environment and benefits await you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!