Keller Job Description Sample
Roofing Sales Representative
Big Contracts- Explosive industry!
$80K + potential- Weekly Base + Commission- Training Provided!
Local, established Roofing Company is hiring top sales producers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area due to explosive demand for our region that has affected tens of thousands of property owners.
Work outdoors - independent - create your own schedule!
DO YOU QUALIFY?
- Must be extremely presentable in person, with strong social/people skills.
- Must be able to sell and close contracts.
- Must have truck or SUV, and be able to get on ladder and perform roof inspections.
- Past sales and/or sales experience in construction or trades experience is highly desired, but not necessary.
- Must have a proven success record in sales and working with others.
- Must be energetic, social and have great people skills.
- Must be a Fire Starter, with a great attitude.
- This job is a small weekly base plus commissions on all sales; and paid training is available.
- Paid Training is available the first 2 weeks - assisting and working with our current sales reps.
If you are a Sales Producer and are ready to make BIG money this year by helping property owners in the insurance restoration industry, please e-mail your resume or letter of interest to Bridgette Mitchell, Sales Coordinator, at Bridgette@allproroofingdfw.com or call 817-357-4047 Ext 3.
Hiring Caregivers & Cnas For All Shifts
Positions available in the Tarrant Coutny Area: Arlington, Bedford, Colleyville, Euless, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Haslet, Southlake, Trophy Club
Our Caregivers and CNAs LOVE us and WE LOVE Them!!! Overall Caregiver/ CNAs Satisfaction Rating by our Caregivers and CNAs is 9.5 out of a 10 (we use an outside Satisfaction Survey company to help us keep everyone happy)!!! Come work for a great and fun agency that understands the value of caregiving!!!
Here's why caregivers and CNAs want to work with us:
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Employee Referral Program
- Caregiver Recognition Program
- ADLs / IADLs
- Light Housekeeping
- Light Healthy Cooking
- Personal Care
- Transportation - Errands, Grocery Shopping, Dr. Appointments
- Caregiving experience and or CNA certified
- Must be flexible to work one weekend a month
- Valid Driver's License
- Access to Reliable Transportation with Proof of Car Insurance
- Must be able to pass background screening
- Must be able to provide 3 professional References
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job, CNA
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Materials Process Technician
Position : Materials Process Technician CRNGJP00011473
Location : 9275 Denton Highway,Keller,TX,76248
Duration : 12 months contract
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Encompasses scientific and technological principles so as to manipulate the atomic and molecular structure of plastics, testing of materials and data analysis skills. Uses the principles and theories of science, engineering, and mathematics to provide technical support to engineers involved in materials research and development such for plastics. Familiarity with mechanical and chemical testing of materials, ability to compile, organize and analyze results.Tracking of material usage and resin molding knowledge desired.
· Requires moderate understanding of the general aspects of the job and a familiarity with terminology and procedures.
· Follows previously defined procedures.
· Proposes and implements basic solutions to routine problems.
· Refers atypical or complex problems to others.
· Works under close site supervision.
· Provided instructions for routine work.
· Recommends actions to improve efficiency.
· Able to perform duties within prescribed timeframes and maintain confidentiality.
· Contacts are primarily within the immediate work group.
Education: AAS in a technical field is required
Experience: 0-3 Years
Manager Must Haves:
• 1. Strong analytical skills (MS excel, proficient in Word/PowerPoint, statistical analysis a plus)
• 2. Organized and ability to work independently
• 3. Knowledge of materials testings of plastics, molding
Chiropractor (Dc) Needed In Keller Texas
Chiropractor (DC) Needed in Keller Texas
We are currently seeking a full-time Chiropractor (DC) to join a growing practice in Keller Texas. This practice is a wellness clinic who focuses on providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you!
As the Chiropractor (DC) you will be responsible for providing excellent patient care, various day to day operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a Chiropractor (DC) who wants to be heavily involved and not deal with the headaches of owning the practice.
Benefits of Joining:
· Base salary based on experience
· Malpractice insurance provided
· Supportive staff
· TX license to practice
· A great adjuster
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.
Sales/Marketing Assistant : Entry Level Only
From Within Promotions prefers candidates that are recent graduates or seeking entry level!
At FWP, we’ve cultivated a supportive, collaborative environment in which talented branding specialists are able to work together to generate innovative promotional campaigns that deliver rapid growth for the brand we represent for our Fortune 100 clients. We value diversity, knowing that with a group of individuals from a variety of backgrounds and with a wide range of abilities, we’re able to create culturally-relevant, high-impact initiatives that deliver on our promises.
FWP is currently hiring Entry Level Sales/Marketing Assistants to join our growing DFW team!
Sales/Marketing Assistant Training will include:
• Oversee promotional event and advertising campaigns
• Potentially manage 5+ employees
• Weekly meeting with Management team and/or staff
• Ensure campaign execution is top notch
• Record and report daily sales in a timely manor
• Insure compliance and proper client representation is followed daily
• Set an example of great customer service at all times
• Responsible for hiring promotions representatives that will not only fit our culture, but will take pride in being an integral part of our company’s growth
• Thoroughly train each employee so they are knowledgeable and capable of performing their duties and providing great customer service
• Consistently bring new ideas to the table
• Network throughout the community to increase awareness
• Ability to problem solve and think quickly on your feet
• Time management, communication and organizational skills are a must
• Required to delegate job duties to employees
• College degree required
•Hourly Paid Position
•Generous Bonus Levels
•Full Training & Support
•Fun Working Environment
•Great Advancement Opportunities
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
We are seeking a Secretary to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
NTM is looking for an HVAC Technician or Two to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
Residential & Commercial Applications.
Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
Perform routine preventative maintenance
Respond to emergency maintenance requests
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
Ability to handle physical workload
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Must pass background check and drug screen
- Must have clean driving record
Our vision is to give North Texas families clean, healthy and comfortable indoor air. We offer the best products and top quality service surpassing the industry standard. We believe in absolute honesty and integrity in both business and in life. We will always work hard to gain the trust and loyalty of our customers that result in business relationships that last a lifetime.
Responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating programs within the agency and groups concerned with the
Promotes and coordinates activities of the agency, groups and individuals to meet identified needs
Assists in the development and maintenance of program standards and policies
Creates an environment of teamwork for all program staff, families and children
Ensures positive relationship with Independent School District’s hosting agency programs
Hires, supervises and supports Program Coordinators
Hires and supports center staff
Studies and assesses strengths and weakness of existing programs, resources and staff
Interprets needs, programs, services to centers and individuals involved and provides leadership and assistance
Provide oversight of specific program’s licensing and compliance regulations
Create and maintain relationships with collaborations, networks and supports specific to current programs and the
Maintains contact with representatives of other organizations to exchange and update information on resources and
Assesses professional development needs and develops annual training plan
Discuss concerns and issues with parents
Assists in budget preparation and implementation
Assists in fundraising
Prepares reports and disseminates information
Ability to perform all job requirements satisfactorily and meet the Education/Experience, Reasoning Ability, Personal
Skills/Characteristics, Physical Conditions, Work Environment and Environmental Conditions listed below
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Successful experience in supervision of 50 or more staff for a minimum of three years
Demonstrated agency leadership and ability to accomplish administrative duties
Demonstrated knowledge components of a school-age child care program and its relationship to the public school
Demonstrated ability to plan and evaluate programs
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with parents
Demonstrated ability to manage multi-sites
Must possess Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook skills as well as accurate mathematical skills and English
Must be at least 21 years of age
B/A in School-Age Care, Child Development or Education, or equivalent experience and necessary training and
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral format
Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to an emergency or a crisis situation
High energy level
Resourceful and well organized
Strong commitment for doing what is right for young children
Strong customer service skills
Requires daily standing, sitting, bending and stooping
Requires normal range of hearing and vision
Requires the ability to lift 40 pounds
Clayton Youth Enrichment Services is a not for profit childcare provider in Fort Worth, TX. We provide curriculum based after school programming at more than 85 Elementary and Middle Schools throughout Fort Worth.
If you are flexible, creative and love working with youth, we have rewarding full and part-time positions available.
Single Family Maintenance Person (DFW-Tarrant County)
We are a growing property management company that specializes in single family homes.
Job duties include:
- Basic plumbing (repair faucets/clear drains/similar)
- Prefer experence in HVAC repair - not required
- Speak to property owners to explain needed repairs and gain approval for work
- Keep records of all repairs and costs
- Basic appliance repair
- Constant reporting to back office staff
- Wall repair and painting
- Flooring repair
- Mowing lawns (seldom)
- Hauling garbage
- Work well with office staff when reconciling receipts, invoices, custom bids, etc.
A minimum of 1 year of maintenance / handy man experience
A valid driver's license required
Required to provide own (basic) hand tools
Must be knowledgeable in plumbing, electrical, paint/drywall and appliance repair
Ability to work 40 hours per week.
On-call schedule as required to meet the needs of the property
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work functions
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of residential property maintenance and repair
A positive, team-oriented attitude
Provide superior quality of work.
Must pass criminal background check
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!