Kemah Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Xfinity Retail Sales Associate
The Retail Service Associate supports a world class sales and service experience. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail, and action-oriented individual who operates with a customer-first mentality. A successful Service Associate is a team player who enjoys interacting with shoppers and customers, and is motivated by career potential.
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology, especially company products and services and is a go-to resource who supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices, accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning, and reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Greets customers during busiest moments, ensures they are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner, and is well prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics and encourage them to return.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean, secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count process.
- Knows current processes and procedures, and suggests improvements that enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and direction always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Ensures the front of store is welcoming with clean and fully functioning demo devices and accessories.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Perform operational and administrative tasks including pulling daily reports for the Store management.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Completes training requirements and actively engages in team huddles and team learning.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Previous experience with Comcast/ Xfinity is a big plus!
- High School Degree or Equivalent required.
- Technology savvy with ability to understand the broad set of XFINITY products.
- Work history demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills that strive toward world class customer experience.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and listening skills with a personable approach and detail orientation.
- Thrives in a fast paced, changing, high-volume environment.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
CDL A Lease Purchase Drivers
CALL 844-317-1126 OR Apply Now
NEW PAY PACKAGE
Company Drivers Up to 42 CPM
Owner Operators Up to $1.20 CPM
Lots Of Miles
Highest Paid Training & Top Starting Pay for Students
High Annual Pay
100% Employee Owned – Retirement Equity
Quarterly Performance Bonuses
Opportunity for Raise after 6 Months
Students Get 5 Raises 1st Year
New Equipment Averaging 1 ½ years old
Brand New Trucks Coming Soon!
100% No-Touch Freight
Excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental, Life & 401k
Ask about Sign-On Bonus
With PTL, There Are More Ways to Increase Your Pay & Control Your Future! No Experience Necessary.
Valid Class A CDL
Must be at least 22 Years Old
Also Hiring Students
- No Experience Necessary
Also Hiring Lease Drivers
- 6 mo. experience needed
Interested in taking your career to the next level? PTL has the best lease purchase program in the industry. Call now and find out how easy it is.
Boat Sales Representative
Typical Sales person duties.
Follow up with existing customers via phone & emails.
Contact new customers.
Sending quotes and repair orders.
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
- Assurance Pay of $850.00, Earn up to $0.465 CPM!
- Home Every Weekend for 34 hour reset on Saturday or Sunday!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
- Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Tulsa, OK & Oklahoma City, OK Drivers Only
Flatbed Company Drivers
- Starting pay Regional Flatbed $.44-$.48 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Starting pay OTR Flatbed $.46-$.50 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Student starting pay Regional $.38 per mile / OTR $.40 per mile
Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay increases up to 5 years
$1,000 Orientation Pay for experienced drivers
$1,000 Flatbed Training (6 + months experience)
Student Orientation Pay $550
Student Flatbed Securement & Training Pay $550/week
$15/hr Detention pay
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Travel, Lodging & Breakfast/Lunch Provided
Newest & safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Temp Control, Glass, & Student Positions Available. Call for Details.
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age
Experienced Drivers-- 6 Months Verifiable OTR Experience
You've probably seen our maroon trucks rolling down the highways with perfectly tarped loads. Are you ready to roll the Maverick way, too?
Class A CDL - Owner Operator Truck Driver (Kemah,Tx)
IT'S TIME TO JOIN THE WINNING TEAM, ROLL WITH US!
GET PAID. GET HOME. EVERY NIGHT!
Owner Operators - Local Dedicated Accounts
Our Houston Terminal needs 6 additional intermodal owner operators to service local dedicated accounts.
HOUSTON TO BROWNSVILLE, TX
Average approximately $3,200-$3,500 per week
Weekly 3 Brownsville runs and complete 5 local moves while in Houston
Supplement day by completing a local move while in Houston
Comdata fuel cards and discount programs
Complete truck and health insurance
Plate and IFTA programs
Clean Inspection Bonus!!!
Direct deposit and Online statement access
Plus much more to keep you satisfied!
Class A CDL
1 full year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
2008 or newer truck
Port work requires current TWIC card
At least 23 years of age
JOIN OUR FAMILY
RoadOne IntermodaLogistics is North America's premier full-service intermodal transportation and related logistics company.
We offer the highest quality, industry-leading port and rail container drayage, terminal operations, dedicated truckload services, and trans-loading, warehousing and distribution solutions nationwide.
Backed by more than 1,000 tractors and drivers across 40 locations and access to over 50 Million square feet of warehousing, distribution, and trans-loading space at over 100 locations, gives RoadOne a serious national presence.
RoadOne's national presence combined with our A+ reputation within the industry means consistent freight for you. Consistent freight allows us to provide great benefits to both our owner operators and company drivers.
Unlike many freight and distribution companies, RoadOne recognizes that work isn't everything. We provide a home time guarantee so you know that you'll be with your friends and family at the end of the day.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, company driving, company driving team, company otr, company truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driving, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Marine Technician - Mechanic
· Must have basic tools
· Performs maintenance and repair activities on various outboard engines Mercury, Evinrude, Yamaha, Tohatsu, Suzuki. Including Rigging when needed.
· Diagnoses, services and repairs various systems that are found on marine outboard engines equipment such as mechanical and computer electronic controls.
· Diagnoses problems, disassembles units, repairs or replaces parts, and reassembles units.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Truck Driver CDL A (Regional)
We are seeking a Truck Driver CDL A to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!