Kennebunk Job Description Sample
Grassroots Marketing - Full-Time Or Part-Time Positions Available (Ken
Renewal by Andersen of Maine
An approach to service that's clear at every step.
Renewal by Andersen is a company that's dedicated to bringing new life to homes throughout southern Maine with replacement windows and doors which welcome the light and frame a more beautiful world. Just as importantly, we're dedicated to providing a friendly, thoughtful approach to meeting homeowner needs at every step, beginning with face-to-face interactions at events and retail establishments capturing initial interests in our products and services. We're proud to be part of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for over 113 years.
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Renewal by Andersen of Maine is in search of talented-talkers (Event Marketers) who are willing to work weekends and want to earn a full-time potential at various trade shows/events/retail locations throughout southern Maine.
- Assigned to working trade shows/events/retail establishments and represent Renewal by Andersen of Maine in order to recruit leads to create revenue generation.
- Communicate to all prospects via company-prescribed methodology.
- Generate interests in our products and services with upbeat, enthusiastic fervor
Requirements met as specified or demonstrated years of equivalent experience:
- Driving record in good standing with valid driver s license and means of transportation
- High School Diploma
- At least 3-years Retail and/or Event Marketing/Sales experience preferred
- Willing to work when events are scheduled (weekends, nights)
- Tremendous people-person and can learn to speak persuasively using a prescribed methodology
- Skills of effective communication: clear/accurate messages and active listening.
- Skills to organize and follow through in handling details, documentation, records, requests, and processes plus detail oriented A MUST.
- Possess the drive to meet goals and customer/company requirements.
- Year-round work
- Comprehensive factory training programs
- Great employee wages plus potential to earn bonuses based on generating prospective client interests
- Medical allowance
- 401K with company match
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Renewal by Andersen of Southern Maine specializes in window and door replacements. Since 2004, Renewal by Andersen has serviced southern Maine providing home remodeling products directly to homeowners and has been recognized for the 2 Excellence in Customer Service Award by Renewal by Andersen Corporation.
The window replacement industry has only grown 5% from 2013. Renewal by Andersen has grown 27% in 2015. We have a professional training program in our Marketing Department to generate prospective clients for selling opportunities. There has been a tremendous demand for our products and services which has stimulated our growth plans and the need to be more present at face-to-face venues.
Right Now, if you possess the ability to talk to anyone, don t want to be stuck in an office or behind a counter, and want to earn more than just a base wage. . .we want to talk to you!
Company: Renewal by Andersen
Location: 66 Industrial Park Road, Saco, ME -###-####
Req'd Experience: At least 3-years Retail and/or Event Marketing/Sales experience preferred
Req d Education: High School Diploma (preferred) or GED, Associates Degree
Req'd Travel: Road Warrior in southern Maine
Apply: Fill out the Jobs2Careers short form with resume - qualified candidates will be contacted.
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Kennebunk,Me)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: online research survey, online work, pt remote, remote position, telecommute contractor, telecommute job, telecommuting contractor, telecommuting employee, telecommuting employment, work from home employee
Ask any Down east Energy customer and you’ll discover that everyone here is dedicated to providing you with carefree comfort and peace of mind. We are looking for dedicated team members that are ready to continue this tradition. We offer training for those with little to no experience. Driver delivering propane and oil to customer locations throughout the region.
- $16-22 Hourly
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 K
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meets expectations on productivity and safety regarding product deliveries
- Safe operation and cleanliness of company vehicle.
- Monitors condition of company equipment at customer locations.
- Positive customer relations.
- Properly maintains required paperwork.
- CDL license required, minimum Class B with tanker and Hazmat endorsements.
- People skills.
- Active learner.
- Clean motor vehicle record.
- Background check and pre-employment physical with substance abuse testing as per DOT standards
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass HM126F and CETP 1.0, 2.1, and 2.2, 2.4 and 2.5 and any updates as they become available.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma preferred
- Prior route driving experience a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing area served is desirable.
This position reports to the Customer Service Center Manager and is located at the company’s Customer Service Centers. Stand-by duty (rotational) is required. Company may provide training as necessary to assist with qualifications.
Decades of steady growth in delivering fuel and services in Maine and New Hampshire
The company expanded over the years through internal growth and acquisition of other small companies. Currently, there are 14 heating fuel and equipment operations throughout Maine and New Hampshire. In the 80's Downeast added wholesale and retail gasoline to the product mix. After operating a wholesale gasoline division and 23 Puffin Stop convenience stores for 20 years, the entire motor fuels operation was sold in late 2001.
We operated Downeast Building Supply providing top quality service and products to contractors and homeowners from our location in Brunswick. In May, 2010, this division was sold. More recently, in May 2012, Downeast Energy merged with NGL Energy Partners of Tulsa, OK.
A team of almost 350 employees work around the clock to provide over 60,000 customers with heating oils, propane and equipment throughout Maine and New Hampshire.
After 100 years, Maine and NH customers still come first
One thing that hasn't changed since 1908 is our commitment to our customers. Getting the job done quickly is second to doing it safely and well. We are committed to our employees and to the communities in which we live and do business. DOWNEAST ENERGY will never outgrow the fast, friendly, reliable service for which we've always been known.
Personal Lines Insurance Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Physical Therapist PT Jobs (Kennebunk,Me)
Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Physical Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, PTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Physical Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Physical Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Life Insurance Sales Agent
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make 100k/year but lacking the right opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and possess a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
The Leazer Group specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance to homeowners) final expense and retirement planning. With mortgage rates at an ALL TIME LOW we are being flooded with requests to protect families.
For the FIRST TIME in our company history we are actively hiring NON LICENSED AGENTS who have a strong sales background to join our team!! All of training is company sponsored!!! We will train you from beginning to end on how to be successful in our industry using a our easy step by step selling system. Our #1 agent is a former attorney who left his practice to work with TLG full time and is tracking to make over 250k in his first year as a licensed agent!
* The Best Compensation in the Industry, with Performance Based Increases!
* Superior training utilizing selling system that has been validated over and over
* Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training
At The Leazer Group, we generate our own high quality direct mail leads coupled with high compensation! But we are not just about leads. We have a myriad of lead systems, training platforms and advanced marketing for our valued Agents.
Your success is as good as our Leads
* We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents
* Leads are exclusively provided to The Leazer Group sales force
* Our leads average a 60% conversion ratio
* We have protected territories
Please visit our corporate website and click on the "Business Overview" by our founder Art Leazer to get a more in depth look at our platform and if TLG will be a good fit for you!
We work with TOP rated insurance companies that have a plethora of high quality products that will position you for a GREAT career with The Leazer Group!!!
Mutual of Omaha
Columbian Financial Group
Transamerica Premier (Monumental)
Fidelity Life & Guaranty
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Receptionist - Client Service Professional
We are hiring part-time seasonal workers that will work the front desk of our offices. This is part time and seasonal, January-April.
JOB TITLE: Client Service Professional
DEPARTMENT: Tax Services
LOCATION: Tax Office
REPORTS TO: Office Manager
JOB SUMMARY –
The Client Service Professional (“CSP”) will deliver an outstanding client experience by creating a warm and welcoming first and lasting impression that exceeds the unique needs and preferences of each client.
The CSP (Client Service Professional)- is responsible for welcoming clients, identifying and addressing the client’s need, and maintaining a pleasant and business-like atmosphere and attitude. The CSP will interact with clients in person or via telephone through inbound and outbound calls. Uses H&R Block systems to schedule and confirm appointments, check in clients, match clients to the optimal Tax Professional (using client matching software); and effectively manage client flow in a tax office. Routinely balances cash register; and receives cash, check, and credit card payments for provided tax services; and provides clients with completed tax returns and checks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
Deliver Outstanding Client Experience
Greet clients in a personalized, warm, friendly, and inviting manner by using proper phone and office protocol
Match clients to tax professional that is best available to fulfill the client needs by using tools and systems provided such as Client Matching, Client Check-in, Appointment Manager, and Prior Client Calling Program (PCCP)
Schedule clients the way they want to be scheduled
Manage client wait time expectations
Set clear expectations and explain drop-off procedure
Assure client focus, confidentiality, and privacy before, during, and after service
Identify and communicate products or services to help unique client needs
Identify front desk service barriers and proactively offer solutions
Handle client exits by verifying current and future needs have been met
Own resolution of client issues, using appropriate escalation process, as needed
Treat everyone as a client and ensure all interactions positively reflect H&R Block
Understand and follow all office procedures and systems, including opening, closing, POS, cash drawer reconciliation, paperwork filing, and H&R Block products
Promote Teamwork & Collaboration
Understand and support the district and office priorities
Contribute to an office environment that promotes a positive client and associate experience
Partner with team to maintain office cleanliness, organization, and availability of H&R Block materials
Proactively respond to unmet needs of client and office
Be an active and cooperative member of your office team by participating in office and district level marketing activities to grow our business.
Other duties, as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT –
Normal office environnent with desktop computer(s)
Special Physical Requirements –
Travel may be required to attend company-sponsored meetings, training, and events.
Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent. An Associate or Bachelor’s College Degree is desired.
- Commitment to providing high level of client satisfaction
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Professional and courteous telephone and face-to-face etiquette
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Strong computer skills and experience using Windows-based computer systems
- Ability to reconcile receipts and prepare bank deposits
Special Requirements Specific to Job –
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Additional federal, state, or local requirements may apply
Care Giver/Care Manager Assisted Living FT
"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member At Sunrise, our Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services to a consistent group of residents and their families in our assisted living and reminiscence neighborhoods.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities
Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service
Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile
Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
Must be at least 18 years of age
Previous experience working with seniors preferred
Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
Competent in organizational and time management skills
Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
ABOUT SUNRISE Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Location : NameHuntington Common ME
Job ID2018-68807 Sunrise Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!