Kennesaw Job Description Sample
Prinect Application Specialist, MIS (2556)
The Prinect Application Specialist – MIS is responsible for successfully implementing Heidelberg’s Prinect Business Manager Software within our customers’ environment. Tasks include pre and post-sale consulting, system installation and configuration, operator training, customization to meet customer needs, technical issue resolution, customer relationship and project management. Provide first and second level technical support on assigned products onsite and remotely using Web-based tools. Perform software testing, create documentation and other presentations. Assist with product demonstrations or other technical tasks as required
- Estimating experience and familiarity with Print MIS systems
- Understanding of all departments in a Print Shop (Prepress, Pressroom, and Postpress)
- Experience in the Print industry implementing print MIS solutions (or working for a print MIS vendor)
- Graduate of a recognized print management program preferred
- Basic understanding of business and accounting
- Strong knowledge of computers and networking (MS Windows and Apple Macintosh)
- Self-starter and able to take on difficult problems and work them through to resolution
- A comfortable and confident speaker able to communicate effectively to a wide audience from production personnel, through management and business owners
- Able to manage multiple high-priority action items
- Proven skills in handling customers in high pressure situations
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and solve technical problems
- A desire to travel nationally on a regular basis, up to 100% of the time
- It is important to represent the company in accordance with corporate vision/mission, to perform all accountabilities in a professional and timely manner, and to fulfill the required "Product Mix".
- Regular attendance and timeliness is expected. There may be times that overtime or weekend work will be critical functions of the job. Overtime, if applicable, must be approved in advance. Other duties are assigned as needed by the jobholder’s supervisor.
- Attends regional and national meetings as requested.
- Maintains all Company property in good working order.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associates Degree or vocational apprenticeship
- Over 5 years up to and including 7 years of work related experience
- Basic personal computer skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Presentation skills
- 401(k) Pre-Tax Savings Plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental plans offered
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 9 Company paid holidays
- Sick and Personal paid time off
Heidelberg USA, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, please see attached link:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ADA: Heidelberg will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
OSHA: Heidelberg provides a workplace free from serious recognized hazards and complies with standards, rules and regulations issued under the OSH Act. Heidelberg examines workplace conditions to make sure they conform to applicable OSHA standards. Heidelberg ensures employees have and use safe tools and equipment; and properly maintain such equipment.
EEO/AA Statement: Heidelberg is committed to providing equal opportunity and valuing diversity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social or ethnic origin, citizenship status, sex, pregnancy, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, protected veteran, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status in accordance with the requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Violation of this policy by any employee regardless of position or title, as determined by the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and General Counsel, may result in discipline up to and including immediate termination. Please see the legal postings on the bulletin board for a full list of the protected categories in the state where you work.
Art Instructor -Atl-Kennesaw, GA
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
Insurance Follow-Up Specialist
If you're looking for work as a Collections Specialist, and have a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail, you'll be interested in this job opening! If you want to join a growing team in the Retail
Furniture industry and build your career as a finance detail oriented, contact Accountemps today. Based in the Kennesaw, Georgia region, this long term temporary-to-fulltime role is a great opportunity for a Collections Specialist. Your responsibilities
Correctly process bankruptcy filings when received
Handle inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
Comply with all rules and regulations established by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
Guarantee payments are processed
Lead all billing and reporting activities according to deadlines
Record all customer payments to the correct reports
Locate delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
Act as liaison in maintaining quality service to the customer and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
Oversee and update customer files to ensure data accuracy
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
2+ years of prior high volume collections experience
Effectively analyze customer accounts make decisions based on said analyses
AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
Expertise in insurance claims
Claims processing experience desired
Earlier experience working with various types of accounting software desired
Employment Type: Temporary-to-full-time
- Prepare federal, international, state and local, and non-profit income tax returns
- Ensure that the company complies with periodic tax payments, information reporting, and other taxing authority requirements.
- Provide input regarding effects of business activities on taxes, and on strategies for minimizing tax liabilities
- Compile and analyze data to create workpapers to support tax filings. Proactively and effectively work with others within the company to gather information. Analyze and understand the information provided. Timely follow up on outstanding items and questions.
- Prepare federal, state, international (5471,8858), and non-profit income tax returns and related workpapers including: estimated tax payments, extension calculations, separate company returns, consolidated returns, required compliance disclosures, and amended returns.
- Prepare and analyze financial tax accounts. Certify balances are correct as required for internal controls documentation.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment focused on improved use of technology. Design and update processes and procedures to streamline tax compliance.
- Monitor tax law developments and their potential impact on the Company.
- Preform research for return preparation and strategic planning. Compile and analyze data for making recommendations based on findings. Collaborate with others in the department as appropriate.
- Maintain tax compliance calendar to ensure all deadlines are met
- Provide support to tax department team members including temporary employees and consultants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field, required. CPA a plus.
- Understanding of Book-to-Tax Differences (M-1’s), State Tax Adjustments, Income Tax Returns and Financial Accounting
- Proficient with OneSource Income Tax Software (or other comparable tax preparation software).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 3 – 5 Years of Tax Compliance Experience.
- Familiar with and ability to apply general knowledge in the absence of oral/documented guidelines related to the Company’s departmental procedures, practices and standards.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to work on assigned projects with minimal supervision. Includes knowing when to ask questions, how to keep projects moving forward and how to bring projects to completion.
- Must be organized and able to effectively communicate status of work.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work well with others and under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals.
- Must effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of information furnished in written, diagram or schedule form.
SAP Transportation Management / TM Consultant
Onsite role Monday – Friday, all inclusive rates
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
SAP Transportation Management
Sr. SAP TM Specialist (6-month open ended contract). This individual will be an Analyst in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of SAP TM along with any enhancements to meet end user needs.
- Technical emphasis on SAP TM with secondary emphasis on SAP ECC WM
- Must have strong configuration experience with minimum of 3 TM project implementations.
- Must have excellent communication skills; about 50% of job will be business interaction.
- Must be able to travel; will be approximately 15% travel.
- Responsible for identifying & documenting business requirements, mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution
- Configure and prototype business solutions based on blueprint / business process definitions
- Assist with testing activities including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing
- Develop a strong understanding of the function of all systems that interface with the SAP Transportation Management, materials management, and warehouse management areas in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture
- Plan, organize, document, coordinate, and schedule work in the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other team members
- Assist with training activities and post implementation support
- Communicate project/task design, schedules, and status to ISD Management, YMUS Business Partners, or other ISD teams and project members
- Stay abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the Business Units that are supported
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing and supporting SAP TM and associated technologies
- Minimum of 3 SAP TM implementations required
- Strong experience in SAP ECC WM
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization
- Experience with detailed requirements gathering
- Strong business process design skills
- Significant experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with post production support
- Must be able to travel; will be approximately 15% travel.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Patient Account Rep - Collections
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA
Job Duration: 6 MONTHS
Position is working in Medicare collections. Looking for someone with good collections experience and good computer skills. Need a candidate that is going to be able to retain information as each day may be different and need them to be able to learn different areas.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: The Patient Account Representative
Collections provides administrative support to the collections operations within the assigned function(s). Through ongoing database maintenance, the Patient Account Representative
Collections ensures the timely receipt of claim payments and minimizes bad debt accrual. In this capacity, the Patient Account Representative - collections provides outstanding customer service to customers and vendors through effective and timely communication.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Under general supervision, identify and resolve routine outstanding claims.
Generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of general patient account issues. Assist in the resolution of outstanding payments from past due accounts. Ensure timely receipt of claim payments; processing payments accordingly and reconciling all necessary data.
Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures; ensuring timely and complete documentation of activities performed. May serve as a point of contact for customers and/or external vendors in response to inquiries and unresolved issues. May mentor other staff as applicable.
Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor. Other duties as assigned.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Credit Team Position Available:
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Under general supervision, the A/R Representative identifies, analyzes and resolves routine accounts receivable issues within the assigned portfolio of accounts. The A/R Representative applies acquired job skills in the performance of accounts receivable responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform assigned responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures; meeting or exceeding goals within company-defined timelines.
- Principle responsibility is to maintain designated portfolio of customer accounts by contacting customers who have not met payment obligations.
- Identify, analyze and research systemic issues that cause aged receivables and make recommendations for resolution.
- Meet or exceed monthly cash forecasts and works to reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) to meet business and departmental goals.
- Serve as point of contact and interface with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain an audit trail by gathering appropriate documentation throughout the collection process and resolution.
- Assist in departmental training in process and procedures as needed.
- Perform administrative activities in support of accounts receivable operations within the assigned function(s).
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Under general supervision, generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of routine patient account issues.
- May prepare and distribute overpayment packages as necessary
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 2 years’ related experience.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as necessary, and alternately work cohesively within a team environment.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management
Director, Pediatric Center
At WellStar we all share common goals. That's what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities.
We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
The Director of Pediatric Centers & Business Development implements WellStar Health System's Pediatric strategy
and is responsible for the operational and organizational direction of WellStar Pediatric Centers (WPC); provides a
safe and congenial working environment for WPC tenants and oversees business growth for both the current and
future WPC's. This Director will directly works with Pediatric service line chief, AVP pediatric operations, Kennestone
administrative team and other directors for growth, strategy and day- to- day operations.
The individual leads a team responsible for coordinating the day-to-day patient experience and business process,
guest/community relations and facility up keep and safety.
In addition, creates and manages an annual business plan and facility budget consistent with overall WellStar
Pediatric center objectives and WellStar Health System directives. The position is the on-site liaison for the WellStar
Medical Group practices, independent practices and hospital based services and provides the team leadership and
marketing oversight needed to achieve volume and growth objectives. The position supports the WellStar mission to
deliver world-class pediatric healthcare close to home. This director will oversee one current center and two future
Required Minimum Education: Master's degree required.
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification: N/A
Required Minimum Experience: At least four (4) years' experience in managing and leading large, cross-functional
ambulatory teams or projects.
Required Minimum Skills:
Must have strong communication skills and be proficient in project management, team
building and delivering a strong and distinctive patient experience. Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate
multiple departments to meet and exceed business and customer service objectives.
Golf Car - Fleet Service Technician
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that include motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, jet boats, outdoor power equipment, parts & accessories, apparel, and more. We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products.
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Fleet Service Technician to join our Golf Car Group in Kennesaw, GA. The Fleet Service Technician maintains golf cars. He / she will perform warranty and billable work as needed. This position will report market problems as they arise.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
Promptly and professionally respond to golf car service calls at golf courses. Provide field service and customer support to include car removal, teardown, troubleshoot, evaluate, repair, test and installation of components. Provide expert advice, training and technical assistance to golf course customers and Yamaha Golf Car sales personnel.
Complete all service documentation to include work orders, golf car audit report, battery discharge reports, and parts orders. Effectively report (verbal and written) progress and recommendations to management, sales and customer.
Adhere to all golf course requirements and procedures while performing maintenance on customer property.
Efficiently and accurately order, receive ship and audit golf car parts.
Safely operate company vehicles and follow all company policies pertaining to their use and maintenance of the vehicles. Maintain work area, service truck and storage facility in a safe, clean and orderly condition at all times.
Train and mentor new hires and less experienced employees as required.
Perform other duties as assigned.
▪ High School Diploma or GED required.
▪ A minimum of 5 years hands-on engine vehicle repair experience is required.
▪ Must have a strong background in mechanical repair.
▪ Ability to translate verbal instructions into finished product.
▪ Must have a clean driving record and valid driver's license required.
▪ Excellent organization skills.
▪ Must possess a positive attitude towards safety.
▪ Must be able to work extended hours as required.
▪ Must be able to work in most types of weather when required.
▪ Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 Lbs.
▪ Must not have any physical limitation that would hinder repeated bending, lifting, kneeling, pulling or other movements commonly associated with working on Golf Cars.
▪ Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
▪ Must maintain a clean and professional appearance.
Yamaha offers a "Total Rewards Package" which includes a great work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!