Kennesaw Job Description Sample
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Quick Service Technician - Lube Tech
Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC
1110 ROBERTS BLVD
KENNESAW, GA 30144
Carl Black Automotive Group is a growing organization that focuses our efforts on 100% customer satisfaction. The Carl Black Automotive Group is four successful privately owned GM dealerships in the southeast region. We are currently seeking Quick Service Technicians for our growing KENNESAW location. This is a FULL TIME entry level position that will allow for advancement with additional on job training available.
· Basic Automotive maintenance and repair knowledge.
· Clean driving record and Drug Free are Required.
· Basic computer skills for data entry into management system.
· Ability to complete required online and hands on training.
· Demonstrate proficiency in performing routine maintenance such as changing engine oil, filters, tire rotations, and basic repairs.
· Perform Multi-point vehicle inspection to identify needed maintenance or repairs.
· Provide estimates including labor and parts pricing to service advisor.
· Maintain work area appearance and safety.
· Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and maintain required training status.
· Maintain own supply of tools.
· Hourly PLUS flat rate pay based on GM warranty time, Labor time guides, and/or menu pricing.
· Paid training
· Paid vacation
· Medical and Dental insurance available
· Opportunity to begin your career as an Automotive Technician.
Opportunity for advancement
We are seeking an Ecommerce Manager who will lead the company’s online sales efforts in both lighting and full-line electrical wholesale products. Projects will include a new system implementation as well as an existing system replacement with strong opportunities for sales growth. This role will focus on a customer-centric digital experience, branding consistency, and sales growth through the online channel.
- Effectively plan and implement system, upgrades, and enhancements, including scope/requirements development, quality assurance and user acceptance testing, and promotion
- Collaborate with internal teams and contractors to produce custom third party tools to enhance customer experience
- Drive developers to accomplish prioritized goals within approved timeframes.
- Manage all aspects of ecommerce system functions including user experience, data management, promotion management, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including marketing colleagues, IT, sales, customer service, pricing, etc., to ensure online channel success
- Manage system optimization efforts, including implementing and managing promotions, building category-specific pages and content layouts, cross-sell and up-sell tools, etc.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross-functional team supporting the ecommerce strategy
- Recommend marketing tactics for all online marketplaces to drive growth and profitability, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, content creation (guides, banners, email, blog articles, etc.)
- Grow and optimize email marketing by identifying the appropriate segmentation and corresponding messaging strategy, implementing behavior-relevant automated messaging, planning interest-relevant messaging, optimizing messaging tactics through testing, and analyzing campaign results
- Collaborate with team members on developing and publishing training and onboarding resources for internal staff and customers
- Develop SEO and keyword management strategies and tactics that coordinate with the overall content marketing strategy and target specific buyer personas
- Implement and manage channel-specific promotional calendars
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to drive overall lead generation efforts
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to ecommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership, and cross-functional partners
- Monitor site performance, identify and implement enhancements to optimize user experience, including conversion rate optimization, SEO, site speed, etc.
- Analyze customer behavior on the site, including customer navigation, on-site search, checkout flow, etc. with the goal of presenting recommendations to increase conversion and overall user satisfaction
- Develop ecommerce channel KPIs that effectively communicate growth, profitability, and value of the channel to executive leadership
· An interest in understanding the industry and Regency’s mission
· 3+ years of ecommerce management experience
· Must thrive in an open cross-functional team environment.
· Strong analytical skills
· Exceptional time management
· Demonstrated systems experience with: Magento, CRM and ERP systems, marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot), Google Analytics
· Demonstrated experience with website management, page building, and search engine optimization (Wordpress, CMS systems, HTML, CSS, etc.)
· Demonstrated communication skills, including listening, writing, and speaking
· Strong organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple simultaneous projects with many moving parts.
· Ability to complete tasks with little supervision
· Creative, with an eye for corporate design
· Sales experience a plus
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (strong MS Excel skills required)
· Bachelors degree in business marketing, internet marketing or equivalent experience
Mortgage Protection Sales , Seeking A Leader !
Seeking highly motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and great work ethic.
What we do:
We generate A+ leads by mailing out thousands of letters to people who just bought or refinanced a home. We pay off the mortgage in the event of their death or make the mortgage payments in case of a disability or critical illness like cancer, heart attack or stroke. Clients that are interested in our product fill out a questionnaire with name, birth date, sex, smoking status, phone number, and height & weight.
What we need:
A field underwriter who can call clients, set appointments, and go to their home for about 45 minutes and help them choose the best mortgage protection plan that fits their needs and budget. Then simply take an application.
Typical commission is about $600.00 per family you protect. Yes, it is full commission but our average full time underwriter will sell 5 to 10 mortgage protection plans a week. Also looking for someone who wants to develop a team and generate additional passive income, this is not required.
Typical Part Time Agents make 3K-7K per month, Full time Agents 10k+ Monthly.
What we Offer:
1. Company training and close personal mentoring will be given to ensure success.
2. High quality leads generated by our own company (not outsourced)
3. Proven Turnkey system for both seasoned and new agents.
4. Flexible schedule, work from home, great work life balance.
5. Uncapped growth with passive income.
Expectations / Requirements:
1. Sales / Financial Experience a plus but not necessary
2. Ability to obtain an insurance license (We will train you)
3. Professional organized individual
4. Must be coachable and teachable with a willingness to learn and implement feedback
5. Quiet workplace to conduct business
6. Basic Computing Skills to include: Faxing / Scanning / Email / Internet
Our company has an A+ rating with the BBB
Part and Full Time Positions available.- Serious Inquires only.
Self Driven, Self Motivated, Willing to be coached and plug into a proven system.
Benefits include: Flexible Schedule (Full or Part Time)
Work from home or own office. Uncapped earning potential. Raises in as little as 2 months.
Family focused company with outstanding time/life balance. Passive income / Great Commission Structures
Pediatric/Family Nurse Practioner
Award winning Pediatric Practice in Kennesaw, Georgia is looking for a top notch Nurse Practitioner ( FNP-C or PNP-C) to join their team. Previous Practice experience a
plus, but not a requirement. We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, team player who can handle a busy setting. Practice sees newborns - 22yrs. of age.
3-4 days a week, no hospital rounding, on call duties and weekend clinic rotation (1:6)
Competitive salary, benefits!
The purpose to this position is to support Operations in achieving labor efficiency and productivity goals. These goals will be met through the use of sound preventative maintenance procedures and schedules, low machine downtime achieved through spare parts availability, the use of proper tools and training to perform repairs in the field, and through the application of deliberate troubleshooting skills.
Essential Job Functions
- Modifies and assembles structures to enhance productivity, or safety.
- Follows preventative maintenance procedures and provide training to machine operators.
- Develops and mentors maintenance technicians and machine operators.
- Works closely with manufacturer’s service providers to further understand complex machine operations.
- Supports Rapid Improvement Workshops to optimize production processes and eliminate waste.
- Supports the installation, development and startup of new processes in support of new product launches.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in operating automatic machines.
- Possess a sound knowledge of machine operation, setup and machine safety.
- Disciplined in mechanical troubleshooting (mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatic).
- Familiar with lubrication systems, electrical wiring and sensors.
- Understands and promotes workplace safety (Interlocks, Lockout/Tagout, Eronomics, Hazardous Materials).
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Standing, walking, talking for long periods of time.
- Work in a loud manufacturing environment.
Clients rely on RPIs reliable execution, creative design services and state-of-the-art manufacturing for the rapid delivery of innovative printed products featuring user-generated content. RPI has one of the largest HP Indigo digital printing facilities in the world and has been listed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for the past five years.
To learn more, visit our website at rpiprint.com
Event Coordinator For Media Company
Versatile team member with strong organizational and interpersonal skills needed to coordinate on-site events for a fifteen-year-old media and consulting company. A background in travel and hospitality a plus. Comfort with Excel, Word and Powerpoint needed. While our valued clients include corporate and Fortune 500 corporate companies, our environment is more of a title-free, non-corporate space.
Regional CDL A Truck Driver Needed
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck DriversIf you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!Navajo Express is hiring experienced CDL-A truck drivers for a Regional position!
- Earn $150 daily!
- Home 1 day every week!
Navajo Express Requirements:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! *Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
Who is Navajo Express?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
navajo express hiring areas
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
© 2018 Copyright Navajo Express Legal | EOE |
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!