Keno Writer Job Description Sample
Under the directions of the Keno Manager, the Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operation of the Keno personnel on the shift. The supervisor verifies and approves winnings for payouts. Maintains accountability for the impress bank and is the first line for handling guest disputes.
DUTIES: Provides Clearly Superior Customer Service to all internal and external customers.
Ensures the operation of the Keno area is efficient and in accordance with department's policies and procedures and the Tribal-State Compact. Ensures compliance with all Class III gaming regulations. Assists the Keno Manager in the development of policy and procedure manuals for Keno operations.
Monitors said manuals in an effort to quickly handle disputes and train new personnel. May Assist the manager in developing schedules and various aspects of monitoring employee performance. Keeps management informed relative to customer and employee relations.
Rechecks tickets upon request. Responsible for opening and closing games including the completion of required reports. Pays winning tickets. Responsible for cash transaction during assigned shift.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or GED required.
Technical Writer / Editor 4 (Cets)
JOB TITLE: Technical Writer / Editor 4
JOB LOCATION: SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic
North Charleston, South Carolina
JOB CODE: 11597835
Imagine One is now hiring a Technical Writer to support an awarded contract with The Department of Navy, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic), N. Charleston, South Carolina. We are hiring professionals who will be a part of a service center for the Collaborative Engineering Tools Services (CETS) production environment with a goal of implementing an engineering tools service to help embed System Engineering (SE) rigor into projects. This will be accomplished through a scalable platform infrastructure while supporting all aspects of the software development/engineering lifecycle. Requirements are as follows:
- Ten (10) years of experience in the "Relevant Technical Field", to include: writing/editing technical documentation, procedures and guidelines for C4ISR systems or equipment.
- Bachelors’s degree in English, Journalism, or Technical Writing; or fifteen (15) years of experience in the "Relevant Technical Field", to include: writing/editing technical documentation, procedures and guidelines for C4ISR systems or equipment.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Candidate must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
- Produces written technical materials including user guides, technical manuals, and training materials to support customer project requirements
- Develops and updates user documentation including quick reference guides and troubleshooting procedures
- Writes and edits functional descriptions, system specifications, and special reports
- Writes and edits information security related documents and other customer deliverables/documents
- Develops an understanding of the requirements for the features being documented, including target audience
- Maintains in-depth understanding of system requirements and functions for each assigned project
- Collaborates with engineering team to ensure accuracy of technical documentation and training materials
- Attends and participates in work sessions involving customer requirements, functional design and testing
- Creates graphics that provide additional aid in understanding documented material
- Participates in special projects as required
- Production/modification of written training materials
- Technical writing standards
- Modern Language Association writing format
- Solid understanding of system networks, virtualization and cloud infrastructures
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in technical writing or other relevant discipline
- 6+ years of experience in producing technical and graphical documentation for systems and software
- Must have experience collecting data to develop written training materials
- Proven ability to learn complex systems and communicate them effectively in writing
- Superior writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- Fast learner and self-starter with ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to work occasional evenings and/or weekends as needed
- Position requires ability to obtain a security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Sr. Communications Writer
- Develops and crafts internal/external communications including employee messaging, executive messaging, content for publications, including newsletters, magazines, annual reports, Corpoprate Social Responsibility reports and other corporate and trade publications. Other content writing includes ad and marketing copy, web, digital and social media communications, member communications, blogs, white papers, case studies and other thought leadership pieces for use on a variety of platforms
- Promotes the Bank’s programs and services through the crafting of press announcements, as well as occasional media pitches via social media. Supports media, member and congressional events. Backs up the Events Coordinator
- Manages photographers, videographers, designers, other external vendors and interns, as needed
- Shares in developing and carrying out social media strategy, including Twitter engagement with reporters. Repurposes content for various social and web platforms. Participates in the development of the communications strategy and communications plans. Provides project management as needed, including development of project budgets
- Edits and provides guidance on presentations and other forms of communications to ensure use of disclosure rules and consistency of brand standards and communications style across internal/external communications content lines. Remains current on latest communications guidelines, AP style, social media trends and employee engagement communications trends
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required with a major in business, public relations or journalism/communications.
- 5 or more years of experience in journalism or corporate communications with a heavy volume of writing.
- Proven skill in verbal, interpersonal, written, digital, multimedia and presentational communication skills, with demonstrated ability to clearly convey complex ideas to a variety of audiences. An AP style and grammar wizard who possess excellent copy-editing skills preferred.
- Prior experience or extensive knowledge of the financial services, financial industry trade associations and/or federal and state governmental entities highly desired. Ability to understand, interpret and communicate corporate financial statements and credit products.
- Fluency in multiple communications channels, including social, digital, print, web and video conceptualization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, regulatory environment. Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence. Ability to collaborate on high-stake projects, as well carry out projects individually.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint or other employee intranet product. Expert-level Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills and proficiency with Excel. Base-level fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
- Flexibility to work weekend and/or evenings to complete projects.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
FHLB Dallas Offers a Professional, Inclusive Culture
- Service to our members is first and foremost
- All business will be conducted honestly and ethically
- Each employee contributes to customer service by directly serving our members or supporting those who do
- Interaction with members should focus on building professional relationships and helping customers achieve their goals
- Cooperation and teamwork throughout and across all levels of FHLB Dallas are essential to its effectiveness
- Colleagues and members will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field & have three years’ experience in a related field.
- Must possess a Top Secret Clearance, with current SSBI
- Responsible for writing and/or editing technical documents, manuals and brochures that include subject matter related to cyber security. This may include reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, cyber security policy, system specifications and/or functional descriptions, standard operating procedures and cyber security plans.
- Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval ensuring final documents meet applicable requirements.
- Research and gather technical and background information for inclusion in the deliverables.
- Consult relevant sources, including technical documentation, subject matter experts and project personnel, to obtain information.
Medical Writer - Assoc. Medical Director - Be Part Of The Golden Club
Top Must-Haves for the Medical Writer – Associate Medical Director
- Must have a PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- 2+ plus years of experience in a medical communications and/or pharmaceutical advertising agency.
- Significant project and people management experience.
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of the medical education program life cycle from conception through implementation, specifically as it relates to clinical and therapeutic content.
- Experience in pharma advertising or promotional medical education (advisory boards, KOL advocacy development and influence mapping, speaker training, publication planning, and field force medical education) is desired.
- Engineer a full range of comprehensive, integrated, strategic promotional medical education programs
- Consistently develop highly credible scientific content for the relevant therapeutic category for a wide range of promotional medical education programs
- Work closely with all levels of staff in Medical & Scientific Affairs to ensure the scientific quality and message integrity of all content
- Help lead and actively participate in discussions with clients, KOLs and internal team members regarding scientific content development and demonstrate a high level of comfort articulating tactical recommendations
- One of the best Medical teams in NY. New CMO just started and ready to shake things up!
- Owner/President extremely involved and hands on
- Mid-Sized agency where leadership is heavily involved and fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Challenging the status quo and being creative is how they think and how they implement and show respect for each person and their contributions
Senior Technical Writer W/ 10 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Must have at least ten (10) years experience in the generation of technical documentation relating to Intelligence Community systems.
Shall have at least five (5) years experience in the production of defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community.
Shall have experience in producing technical documentation for cryptologic programs or projects developing analytic tradecraft methodologies.
Shall have demonstrated the ability to work independently in preparing and maintaining highly complex systems, programming, and operations documentation, procedures, and methods.
Proposal/Technical Writer Junior
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: *Full time
- Facilitate the Federal contract/proposal process as per guidelines and procedures developed, maintained and taught by the Federal Contracts and Proposals department
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on various contractual/proposal opportunities to facilitate processing and approval and to ensure accurate and timely deliverables
- Analyze customer proposal requirements and prepare time-sensitive responses by prescribed customer deadline
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Federal government contracting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word and
|Location:||On client site in |
Lunarline is looking for a Mid Technical Writer to work closely with content strategists, engineering project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation in support of Cybersecurity focused activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused documentation.
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to direct stakeholder feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience.
- Create and maintain a wide variety of work products to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Use Cases, After Action Reports (AAR), Incident Response Plans, and other technical documents.
- 5+ years’ experience as a technical writer or content strategist.
- Ability to document and memorialize meetings minutes and action items.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both oral and written, with excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to succeed with remote management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.
Technical Writer 3 W/ 8 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ FS POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Qualification: Eight (8) years technical writing experience in programs and contracts of a similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience
- Works independently preparing and maintaining highly complex systems, programming and operations documentation, procedures and methods
-Provides expert oversight of technical writing and editing to all phases of acquisition and technical documentation for the Program, Project, or Contract
-May act as project leader for projects with complex or voluminous documentation and may provide or coordinate special documentation services as required
- Under general direction, responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity
-Applies concepts for technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources
-Interprets engineering and maintenance drawings, operational procedures and to understand and blend large quantities of computer related information
-Researches highly technical subject matter, organizes information from multiple sources, and expresses technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
-Produces technical documentation for Cryptologic programs or projects developing analytic tradecraft methodologies
-Understands basic concepts, responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity
-Responsible for preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications
-Responsible for preparing reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
-Works with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials
-Coordinates layout and design of documents
-Works on all phases of documentation
-Understands basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents
-Assists in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manual and technical publications
- Gathers technical information, prepares written text
- May maintain a current internal documentation library
-Uses multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio, etc.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!