Kermit Job Description Sample
Heavy Haulers - Winch Drivers, Riggers
Now Seeking Heavy Haulers
Winch Driver and Rigger Positions Available
Winch Driver Benefits and Features:
Company-paid lifetime insurance, United Health Care health, dental, and vision
Job Type: full-time
Company-paid lifetime insurance, United Health Care health, dental, and vision
Job Type: full-time
Winch Driver Requirements:
2 years of winch experience
Class A CDL
- 1 year of rigging experience
Instrumentation & Electrical Technician
· Licensed Journeyman, electrician
· Working knowledge of Hart Communicator 475
· Ability to use a 789 Fluke Process Meter
· Associates degree in instrumentation and electrical is desirable
1. Must be able to run air piping ¾” and 1”.
2. Must be able to run ¼” and ½” stainless steel tubing.
3. Must have all tools necessary for bending and running tubing.
4. Must be able to read blueprints and P&ID’s.
5. Must be able to calibrate, troubleshoot and service all types of instrumentation utilizing the HART Communicator 475.
6. Must be able to perform functional test (loops), check outs, and simulating loops with the Process Meter.
1. Demonstrates the ability to remove electrical components.
2. Demonstrates the ability to install electrical cables.
3. Demonstrates the ability to install cable into the cable glands.
4. Demonstrates the ability to plan and install electrical raceways.
5. Demonstrates the ability to perform terminations of all types including branch circuit terminations.
6. Demonstrates the ability to read blueprints, schematics and functional drawings.
7. Demonstrates the understanding of 1 phase and 3 phase circuits.
8. Identifies and corrects function problems on equipment (troubleshooting).
9. Demonstrates the ability to lead helpers on small tasks.
10. Demonstrates the ability to do a material takeoff of tasks/projects as well as complete a layout of work. This will require the understanding of all materials and tools needed to complete a task/project. This also requires the knowledge of where to install mounting devices.
11. Demonstrates the knowledge of necessary technical skills of MCCs, Switchgear, transformers, panel boards and power distribution.
12. Demonstrates the understanding of necessary documentation.
- Straight Blade Screwdriver
- Dikes (Offset Preferred)
- 6” & 8” Crescent Wrenches
- Tape Measure
- Nut Driver Set
- 1/2”, 3/8”, or 1/4” Reamer
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Open End Wrenches up to 7/8”
- Combination Socket Set
- Tubing Cutter
- 1/4”, 1/2”, & 3/8” Tubing Benders
- Tray Benders
- Tape Measure
- Crimper (Insulated and Non-Insulated)
- Torpedo Level
- Small Socket Set 3/8 Drive
- #430 Channel Locks
- Meter Volt/Ohm/AC/DC 600V
- Knife for Stripping Wire
- #440 Channel Locks
- High Leverage Wire Cutters (Rabbit Ears)
- Set of Nut Drivers (1/4” – 1/2”)
- #460 Channel Locks
- Phillips Screwdriver (#1 & #2)
- Set of Termination Screwdrivers
- 6” & 12” Crescent Wrenches
- 9” Lineman Pliers (Side Cutters)
- Dikes (Offset Preferred)
- Allen Wrenches (Small & Large Sets)
- 12” or 18” Pipe Wrench
- Wire Stripper
- (2) Straight Blade Screwdrivers
- 1/4” to 3/4” Wrenches (Boxed and Open Combination)
The successful candidate will:
· Comply with organizational policies and goals
· Report production on control projects
· Understanding and working in accordance with the overall projects schedule
· Exercise proper care, maintenance and operation of company equipment.
Qualified candidates are required to:
· Journeyman License and working knowledge of Hart Communicator 475 and 789 Fluke Process Meter
· Working knowledge of NEC code and industrial work inclusive of civil, mechanical, electrical & instrumentation
· Have a High School Diploma or GED and five (5) years of supervisory experience
· Ability to understand and follow safety rules, policies, procedures and regulations.
· Ability to read construction drawings and specifications, troubleshoot and start up equipment
· Effective communication skills and the ability to work as a team to jointly carry out assigned tasks.
· Be a dependable team player
· Have a sense of urgency to get the job done right and on budget
· Display an attention to detail
· The successful candidate will also have solid written and verbal communication skills, the ability to read blueprints, and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook.
The compensation for this position is based on prior experience plus full benefits (401(k), health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance). A typical workweek could entail 40 to 70 hours worth of work.
Production/ Team Member
Positions available in Monahans and Kermit
Pizza Hut is committed to delivering oven-hot pizza every day. If you are looking for a side hustle to deliver pizzas when you are available, then Pizza Hut is the place for you because we are looking for great people to join our team of drivers. We offer flexible schedules that could meet your needs. So if you are looking to earn extra cash in your spare time or for a full time gig, Pizza Hut could be the right next step for you. Flex your time. Pad your pocket. Drive pizza. Apply today!
Take home Cash Daily
Full Time or Part Time
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- Friendly: Smile, tell a joke…treat our customers like you would your family and friend Think of it this way: a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Dress the part: Nothing “uniform” about the way we do things, because our uniforms (which are actually just really cool t-shirts that you get when you start) were made for team members by team members. If you want a flexible job―and great tips and benefits―then Pizza Hut is the place for you!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers must be at least 18 years ol
- A clean driving record: Safety is our priority. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable vehicle
Structural Steel Superintendent
REPORTS TO: Project Superintendent
DEPARTMENT /JOB: Construction Management
Structural Steel Superintendent coordinates,plans and supervises assistant superintendents, general foremen, contractors and/or craft activities in a particular work (Discipline) area. Maintains liaison with other departments to ensure all required materials, equipment and inspections support the project schedule. Coordinates plans and specifications with field design engineers, clarifying discrepancies. Incumbent may be responsible for managing small project, with home office support. Responsible for construction safety, quality, and progress on respective projects.
A four-year construction, engineering or related degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience. A minimum of ten years supervisory experience in similar construction/manufacturing technology, methods, equipment, tools and work procedures is required.
Structural steel experience background required.
Work is performed in both indoor and outdoor environments with possible exposure to noise, dust, fumes, noxious odors, gases, mechanical and electrical hazards, moving objects, sharp edges, and all types of weather and temperature conditions. Occasional or frequent air travel with overnight stays.
The above description covers the principal duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the job. This description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties, responsibilities, and qualifications which may be required.
CCC Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Maintenance Supervisor - Frac Sand
Summary of Position
The role of this position is to provide leadership and technical expertise in the mechanical, reliability, and electrical maintenance departments, as well as engineering, projects, and plant services.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Demonstrate a commitment to communicating, improving, and adhering to safety policies as well as instilling safety culture in the workforce; ensures housekeeping is a daily priority.
- Participate as an integral member of the plant leadership team to create a high performance.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise on maintenance related matters.
- Oversee the maintenance department to achieve key performance indicators; communicate with and coordinate planning and resources with primary internal customers.
- Align maintenance plans to achieve key performance indicators and/or market demand.
- Plan major maintenance projects and develop capital investment recommendations for the plant.
- Provide leadership, coaching, training, and development to all employees in the maintenance department.
- Responsible for development, oversight, and effective management of department budgets.
- Analyze overall performance of the operation and communicate results with appropriate team members to drive continuous improvement. Ensure optimization and execution of all maintenance resources.
- Optimize overall equipment effectiveness at the lowest sustainable cost of maintenance
- Perform statistical analysis, prepare reports, and maintain appropriate department records and files as required.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Field of Study Preferred: Mechanical, Process, or Chemical Engineering
Required Work Experience: 5-7 Years of management experience in Sand or similar industrial facility
Required Computer and Software
SAP experience strongly desired
Title: Lease Operator / Pumper
· 4+ years of experience in Oil and Gas Production
· Operator must have knowledge and experience of all aspects of oil and gas operations, and the skills required to maintain a safe and operational (productive) facility
· Monitor & Analyze performance of process flow operations
· Experience with LOWIS, EVIN and X-POC is preferred but not required
· Minor SCADA experience
· Conduct or attend safety meetings as required
· Verify emergency equipment/systems are in good operating condition
· Maintain operational log sheets, maintenance records, and production reports
· Monitor usage and inventory levels of consumable supplies
· Assist with administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner
· Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical manuals
· Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
· Participate in personnel "on the job" training programs
Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Prescription Drug Plan
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Paid vacations and holidays
Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Tank Truck Driver
Gibson Energy owner operator truck driving opportunities: The key to your success.
Unlock regular home time & higher earning potential with our owner operator and lease purchase tanker opportunities!
Let Gibson's owner operator trucking opportunities add fuel to your driving business. Our owner operators and independent contractors are key to our success, and we show our appreciation with higher earnings, stronger support, and 70-mile runs that get you home most days of the week. Tanker professionals who own their own trucks should contact our recruiters for the equipment requirements needed to qualify and information on the settlements and outstanding advantages that come with a Gibson partnership.
Lease Purchase Program
Our Lease Purchase Program makes it easy for drivers who want to become independent contractors to jumpstart their own business. Lease cutting-edge trucks that are specially designed for optimal crude oil and gas liquids transportation.
Call today to learn more about our owner operator and lease purchase truck driving opportunities!
Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
25 years of age
2 years’ driving experience
Clean MVR driving record
Our client, a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, is currently seeking Plant Operations Technicians for a new facility in Kermit, Texas.
- Responsible for a safe, reliable, and efficient operation of the following processes
- NGL extraction via cryogenic turbo expander process
- 2 cycle and 4 cycle engines and compressors
- Gas and liquid treating via amine solution
- Sulfur Recovery Unit
- Pumps – centrifugal and positive displacement
- Utility generation – steam, cooling tower, cooling water, electrical generation, purchase power, etc.
- Perform routine startup and shutdown of individual equipment and processes
- Monitor process variables and conditions
- Adjust process variable and conditions using a GE PLC / Wonder ware system
- Monitor usage of utilities, fuel, chemicals, lube oils, etc to prevent excessive consumption at current processing and production rates
- Monitor and recognize dangerous and or emergency conditions within the process and performs procedures necessary to remove the condition or shutdown the process / facility in order to protect personnel and equipment
- Recognize malfunctions in individual equipment and performs minor maintenance as necessary to correct problems
- Monitor levels of lubricants, fluids, chemicals, etc. and refills as necessary to prevent damage to equipment
- Write work orders using MAXIMO for routine and major maintenance that cannot be handled as part of normal operations
- Read, calculate, and / or estimate process flow rates, volumes, and prepare operational logs and reports i.e. PPR
- Participates in preparation of operating procedures and training of peers in safe and efficient operating practices.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
- 3+ years’ experience in maintenance of natural gas engines and compressors.
- 3+ years process knowledge of cryogenic plants operation.
- Good PC computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s.
- Process Safety Management knowledge.
OTR Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Sr Supply Chain Representative - Midstream
This position is located in Mentone, TX (Harrison Office) as a member of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) group supporting the Onshore Project group.
Minimum 8 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in Oil/Gas industry with Operator, Service or Engineering Company.
Knowledge of Midstream operations, Pipelines, Facilities and equipment is highly preferred.
Proven track record of delivering advantageous commercial results across a variety of capital and operating spend categories.
Strong analytical, strategic, and interpersonal skills to effectively influence change and return additional value.
Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal Stakeholders as well as with external suppliers.
Proven ability to assess, prioritize and respond to urgent situations on a timely basis.
Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Working experience with SAP.
Purchase to Pay (P2P) process familiarity.
Strong financial analysis skills.
Market analysis/research skills.
Project Management experience.
Ability to facilitate and lead a cross-functional team.
Ability to multitask/prioritize in a deadline environment.
Ability to communicate and influence total cost decision making to key stakeholders.
Must be adaptable and focused in a rapidly changing environment.
Primary support of Pipeline, Facility and Field request for West Texas Operations.
Recognize that all efforts must be aligned in support of Midstream Facility needs.
Create and or contribute to initiatives that result in on-time delivery of facility need dates.
Present concise solutions to project team leaders on procurement resolutions.
Exhibit combination of tactical, sourcing, and inventory management skillsets.
Drive for continuous improvements and innovation internally through asset / project teams and externally with suppliers.
Corporate and committed distributor inventories must be managed from a reduction/elimination perspective.
Develop excellent supplier relationship management skillset with contractors and distributors.
Develop full understanding of market forces and dynamics of onshore equipment and services.
Manage the Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process for all project transactions and monitor accuracy of invoices to contract specifications.
Analyze key cost drivers in contracts/purchase orders and monitor.
Document contractor blanket work orders and price books.
Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Distribution, Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other related areas of study is required; MBA a plus.
Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) is highly preferred.
This position may be eligible for relocation.
This position is eligible for the 5/40 work schedule
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law' Poster.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!