Kermit Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Retail
Dollar General is hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team. We offer our CDL-A Truck Drivers competitive benefits and wages and a unique driver position that requires both delivery experience and retail experience.
Steady truck driving miles, bonuses, and unload pay can really add up. As part of our trucking fleet, you will deliver product from our distribution center to our stores where we fulfill our mission of serving others every day. The ideal candidate will have worked in a food or product distribution driving type of role. Apply now for a truck driving job with Dollar General.
Instrumentation & Electrical Technician
· Licensed Journeyman, electrician
· Working knowledge of Hart Communicator 475
· Ability to use a 789 Fluke Process Meter
· Associates degree in instrumentation and electrical is desirable
· Local to the La Porte area
1. Must be able to run air piping ¾” and 1”.
2. Must be able to run ¼” and ½” stainless steel tubing.
3. Must have all tools necessary for bending and running tubing.
4. Must be able to read blueprints and P&ID’s.
5. Must be able to calibrate, troubleshoot and service all types of instrumentation utilizing the HART Communicator 475.
6. Must be able to perform functional test (loops), check outs, and simulating loops with the Process Meter.
1. Demonstrates the ability to remove electrical components.
2. Demonstrates the ability to install electrical cables.
3. Demonstrates the ability to install cable into the cable glands.
4. Demonstrates the ability to plan and install electrical raceways.
5. Demonstrates the ability to perform terminations of all types including branch circuit terminations.
6. Demonstrates the ability to read blueprints, schematics and functional drawings.
7. Demonstrates the understanding of 1 phase and 3 phase circuits.
8. Identifies and corrects function problems on equipment (troubleshooting).
9. Demonstrates the ability to lead helpers on small tasks.
10. Demonstrates the ability to do a material takeoff of tasks/projects as well as complete a layout of work. This will require the understanding of all materials and tools needed to complete a task/project. This also requires the knowledge of where to install mounting devices.
11. Demonstrates the knowledge of necessary technical skills of MCCs, Switchgear, transformers, panel boards and power distribution.
12. Demonstrates the understanding of necessary documentation.
- Straight Blade Screwdriver
- Dikes (Offset Preferred)
- 6” & 8” Crescent Wrenches
- Tape Measure
- Nut Driver Set
- 1/2”, 3/8”, or 1/4” Reamer
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Open End Wrenches up to 7/8”
- Combination Socket Set
- Tubing Cutter
- 1/4”, 1/2”, & 3/8” Tubing Benders
- Tray Benders
- Tape Measure
- Crimper (Insulated and Non-Insulated)
- Torpedo Level
- Small Socket Set 3/8 Drive
- #430 Channel Locks
- Meter Volt/Ohm/AC/DC 600V
- Knife for Stripping Wire
- #440 Channel Locks
- High Leverage Wire Cutters (Rabbit Ears)
- Set of Nut Drivers (1/4” – 1/2”)
- #460 Channel Locks
- Phillips Screwdriver (#1 & #2)
- Set of Termination Screwdrivers
- 6” & 12” Crescent Wrenches
- 9” Lineman Pliers (Side Cutters)
- Dikes (Offset Preferred)
- Allen Wrenches (Small & Large Sets)
- 12” or 18” Pipe Wrench
- Wire Stripper
- (2) Straight Blade Screwdrivers
- 1/4” to 3/4” Wrenches (Boxed and Open Combination)
The successful candidate will:
· Comply with organizational policies and goals
· Report production on control projects
· Understanding and working in accordance with the overall projects schedule
· Exercise proper care, maintenance and operation of company equipment.
Qualified candidates are required to:
· Journeyman License and working knowledge of Hart Communicator 475 and 789 Fluke Process Meter
· Working knowledge of NEC code and industrial work inclusive of civil, mechanical, electrical & instrumentation
· Have a High School Diploma or GED and five (5) years of supervisory experience
· Ability to understand and follow safety rules, policies, procedures and regulations.
· Ability to read construction drawings and specifications, troubleshoot and start up equipment
· Effective communication skills and the ability to work as a team to jointly carry out assigned tasks.
· Be a dependable team player
· Have a sense of urgency to get the job done right and on budget
· Display an attention to detail
· The successful candidate will also have solid written and verbal communication skills, the ability to read blueprints, and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook.
The compensation for this position is based on prior experience plus full benefits (401(k), health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance). A typical workweek could entail 40 to 70 hours worth of work.
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of a 2.4 million TPY sand operation. Lead and manage all safety efforts at the plant as well as site planning, pit development, quality control and maintenance function. Supervise a workforce of approximately 100 employees. Ensure compliance with company mandated safety and environmental policies, programs and guidelines as well as regulatory compliance. Lead management team and group of employees and provide strong leadership, training, team building and supervision. Manage all mine planning, operational, financial, safety, environmental, personnel, and community relations duties at the mine in accordance with company programs, policies, and guidelines as well as government agencies including MSHA and the EPA.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (preferably Mining or Civil) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of plant management experience, preferably in the sand or aggregate industry managing in a non-union environment
- Experience with Statistical Process Control is a plus
- Working knowledge and understanding of MSHA regulations and possess a strong personal commitment to safety
- Solid understanding of operation and maintenance of aggregate and sand processing equipment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and capable of developing and maintaining good relationships with company and regulatory agency personnel
- Strong leadership skills; possess the ability to lead, manage and motivate; have a proven track record for creating employee ownership of safety, production and quality
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work extended hours, weekend and nights, where necessary
- Delivery and setup of communications packages on oil field locations in West Texas and South East New Mexico.
- On the job training
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to occasionally work long hours
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of Kermit Texas
Operations Manager - Frac Sand
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Operations Manager represents the company, advocates on behalf of the company, and acts as the company ambassador until issues arising from outside the site can be up channeled.
Directs, plans, and controls activities of operational site to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits as directed by immediate off-site supervisor.
Implements plans and helps develops organization policies and goals, and implements goals through employees on site as directed by immediate off-site supervisor.
A front-line supervisory level salaried employee who supervises a specific operation and operational people at an isolated location, oversees subordinate employees' work by assigning tasks, guiding and overseeing day-to-day activities, ensuring quality and quantity of production, making recommendations and suggestions on improvements, and up channeling employee issues and ideas. He/she bears responsibility for hiring, promotion, termination, conducting performance reviews, scheduling, attendance, and performance on the job while facilitating training and enforcing safety protocols and company policies, practices, and procedures. Responsibility is higher than a supervisor in that the operation operates 24/7 or is widespread geographically. Responsibility does not include a need for attention to external influences.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities –
- Ability to carry out and create simple to complex oral and written instructions and deal with simple to complex problems from standardized and/or unfamiliar situations.
- Ability to perform a variety of mathematical skills, computations, computer programs.
- Ability to read and write Basic English language sufficiently to be able to read information contained in manuals, regulations, and reports, to complete various paper work, and to analyze data.
- Ability to provide leadership, manage employees, handle difficult and challenging situations, manage a budget, and relate to people in various situations.
- Ability to anticipate, detect, and correct safety hazards and equipment malfunctions, and to respond accordingly.
CDL A OTR Flatbed Company Drivers
South Central Regional flatbed drivers at Prime are responsible for safely operating a tractor trailer and delivering freight on-time to our customers primarily in the following states: LA, AR, OK, MS, and TX.
As a driver in the Flatbed Division, you will need to be prepared to haul a variety of products including pipe, structural steel, construction equipment, roofing materials, and more. Regional flatbed truck drivers in this division will typically get home every 1 to 2 weeks. You earn 1 day of home time for every week that you are out on the road as a company driver.
Whether you want to be a company driver or an independent contractor, Prime has options and profitable opportunities for you. With 24/7 support and late-model equipment, we will provide you the tools to succeed.
We offer Freightliner, Peterbilt, and International models available with APUs and 1500-watt inverters. All company and lease trucks also come with an Omnitracs Qualcomm unit for electronic logs, messaging, and navigation. The Prime Mobile App is an additional tool available to help our drivers be more effective with their time by allowing you to not be tied to your truck and Omnitracs Qualcomm unit inside your truck.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
Associated topics: cdl a, choferes clase a, company otr, company owner, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road company, over the road driving, regional driver
Fairmount Santrol has current openings at its new sand mine and plant facility in Kermit, TX. The plant,with annual production capacity of approximately 3 million tons, is scheduled to begin production by 2nd quarter, 2018. New hires may start as early as September 2017. Transportation and/or relocation assistance may be provided. Excellent benefits and competitive pay: annual performance bonus, quarterly safety bonus, 401k match, low medical premiums, paid volunteer time and more!
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment
- Dismantle defective equipment and install new or repaired parts
- Provide minor electrical repairs on electrical components of machinery and equipment
- Fabricate structures for specific projects
- Preventative maintenance - all equipment
- Minimum three years maintenance/welding experience in manufacturing environment
- Familiar with electrical systems
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred
Fairmount Santrol Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran.
Fairmount Santrol has a strong commitment to sustainable development and environmental stewardship. We strive to conduct our business in a way that respects and supports environmental and social issues while also building prosperity for our many stakeholders.
Become A Cdl-A Truck Driver In 21 Days!
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!