Kernersville Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Owner Operator - Load Board
RT&T’s Load Board is offered to current Owner Operators. You can choose where you want to go and how long you want to stay out. On the load board you will be paid 73% of gross revenue of the load. We will cover your cargo insurance, liability insurance, and your base plates. We provide you with support also if you come up with any issues.
OTR Cdl-A Driver Lease Purchase
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 - Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Outpatient - General Psychiatry Physician - North Carolina - Kernersvi
- Highly Competitive base salary, plus bonus program
- Full Comprehensive Benefits; paid relocation, student loan assistance, paid malpractice, paid time off , CME and more!
- Full-time Outpatient with No Call
- Open to Adult Psychiatrist
myPsychRecruiter / myMDRecruiter
Direct: Ext. 4
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
The ResourceMFG Search Group is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to add to our team in Kernersville, NC.
This is a direct hire position for first shift.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be required to design, integrate, or improve manufacturing systems or related processes. May work with commercial or industrial designers to refine product designs to increase productivity and decrease costs.
- Broad engineering experience in a high volume, high mix process environment.
- Minimum of 5 years in manufacturing process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of metal stamping and assembly operations.
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks or similar programs.
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment.
- Strong related technical ability and a good understanding of production processes and equipment (includes the ability to read blueprints, math skills).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement change.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including experience coaching and training others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak effectively before groups of employees.
- Experience implementing and maintaining compliance to standard quality certifications such as - QS 9000/ISO9000
- Lean manufacturing techniques, Kaizen and Six Sigma methodology experience.
- Knowledge of machine tooling design, molding.
- Experience with automation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project and experience with MRP systems is an advantage.
- Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes.
- Investigate or resolve operational problems, such as material use variances or bottlenecks.
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce cost, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- Incorporate new manufacturing methods or processes to improve existing operations.
- Review product designs for manufacturability or completeness.
- Determine root cause of failures or recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods, using statistical procedures.
- Prepare reports summarizing information or trends related to manufacturing performance.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering processes.
- Design layout of equipment or workspaces to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Evaluate manufactured products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimate costs, production times, or staffing requirements for new designs.
- Train production personnel in new or existing methods.
- Design tests of finished products or process capabilities to establish standards or validate process requirements.
- Analyze the financial impacts of sustainable manufacturing processes or sustainable product manufacturing.
- Purchase equipment, materials, or parts.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!