Kettle Tender Job Description Sample
Kettle Operator - Food Manufacturer - 1St And 2Nd Shifts Available
Kettle/Machine Operator,1st and 2nd Shifts available –Bristol RI area- Fall River and Brockton locations- Direct hire and temp to perm positions available for different locations.
Responsible for the efficient and accurate operation of kettles in the food production process.
Daily/Position Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned): Follow recipe and HACCP steps to ensure correct completion of all recipes to pre-determined standards. Final in-line word and responsibility on all recipes being produced. Ability to learn, operate and adjust multiple in-line pieces of processing equipment. Ability to multi task multiple recipes and steps at the same time; working organized and clean. Responsible for completing required paperwork accurately and honestly. Must adhere to posted GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices). Ability to own, lead and develop one’s own production line/process with 100% adherence to all recipe designs; no deviations. Ability, through training and appropriate time in the position, to run, adjust, breakdown and reassemble job specific processing equipment. Responsible for any and all line product being put “on hold” or deemed “waste” as a result of line error or inefficiencies. Cleans and inspects all process equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards in an efficient manner.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented with above average organizational skills. They must be self-motivated, possess leadership skills and experience, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to deal with problems and communicate effectively within the department. Must be able to interact in a dynamic team
Call Lori At East Coast Staffing environment with a positive attitude and sound judgment.
1 year certificate from college or technical school or 1-2 years previous machine operator experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Previous experience with form filled equipment preferred.
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• 401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan
• Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
• Education Assistance Program
• Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
651 Orchard Street, Suite 106
New Bedford, MA 02744
Kettle Operator - Food Production/Manufacturing
Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc. is a specialty frozen food manufacturing company, looking for an individual skilled in food production to cook our raw materials for our food products. The Kettle Cook is responsible for cook a variety of Ajinomoto Windsor’s, products per recipe guidelines. The Kettle Cook will follow all company policies with regards to Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Food Safety and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Proper setup of the cooking equipment at the beginning of shift to ensure safe and efficient working order .
Ability to constantly follow recipes accurately and without any deviations.
Responsible for inspecting and recognizing defective product and make appropriate adjustments .
Maintain Production and Quality reports accurate and completed on a timely manner.
Takes ownership of assigned cooking equipment
Actively engages with other members of the company to continuously strive to improve processes, create efficiencies and reduce costs.
Perform safe operation of various machinery in the areas of troubleshooting during operation.
Understands and adheres to the Company Allergen Management Policy and other company policies pertaining to the Kettle Operations DESIRED SKILLS and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must have ability to stay focused on task at hand
Able to work around high cooking temperatures.
Able to lift up to 60 lbs
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately.
Enjoys working in a fast paced and high volume environment
Must have reliable transportation to Rivergate Industrial Park
A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
Previous cooking or batch making experience is a plus
Food manufacturing experience a plus
Lean or Kaizen or 5S knowledge a plus This is a regular, full-time position. We offer generous benefits such as
COMPANY PAID (75%) HEALTH & DENTAL INSURANCE + 2 weeks Paid Time Off + 10 Paid Holidays + 401(k) (with generous match)
Company paid Short Disability Insurance and Life Insurance, etc. Interested applicants please submit cover letter & resume and answer the questions thoughtfully. Our company has experienced double digit growth for the past several years, check out our homepage at http://www.ajinomotowindsor.com to learn more about our company. If you want to earn a competitive salary and a generous 401K plan, as well as extraordinary benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD & STD as well as a variety of other benefits programs, then we have the career opportunity for you. http://www.ajinomotowindsor.com
Permanent Family Practice-Ob Physician In Kettle Falls, Washington
Family Practice-OB physician job in Washington : Kettle Falls, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine with Obstetrics physician. Full-time position.
Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits. Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply. Join our collegial team at Providence Medical Group's well-established Kettle Falls Family Practice clinic.
Successful candidates will have a passion for rural medicine and an interest in investing in a small community. Experience all that northeast Washington has to offer from the friendly and welcoming town of Kettle Falls, a short drive north of Spokane.Providence Northeast Washington Medical Group is the largest multi-specialty medical group serving Stevens, Ferry and Pend Oreille counties. More than 50 physicians and advanced practice clinicians serve patients at five clinics in Colville, Chewelah and Kettle Falls, and at two Providence hospitals in Colville and Chewelah.
Our medical community is primary care based, offering a full spectrum of services including surgical and obstetrical care, endoscopy, a sleep lab and physical therapy. Colville Medical Group (now PNEWMG) developed the first rural residency track in the nation in 1986, and the opportunity to assist in the training of Family Medicine Residents interested in practicing in a rural setting remains just one of the features that sets us apart.Kettle Falls is located in the northeast corner of the state, about 30 miles south of the Canadian border and 35 miles from Idaho. It is spectacular country, with nearby Kettle Falls on the Columbia River, vast mixed-conifer forests, and the mighty Selkirk Mountains rising to the east.
With a population of just over 1,500, theres a lot of quiet and space for everyone, and yet, big-city shopping, entertainment and other amenities are just 80 miles south in Spokane.Providence HealthServices is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyoneespecially the poor and vulnerable. Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, PSJH and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models. Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.Recruiter : Mark Rearrick ( mark.rearrickprovidence.org ) Phone : (509) 474-6605 Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Doctor with or w/o US residency with current US work visa.
Feed Mill Operator & Delivery And/Or Tender Drivers
Full Time & Part Time
AG POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Lima Elevator is looking for responsible individuals interested in the following areas:
Feed Mill Operator- Training Available
Delivery and/or Tender Drivers-requires a Class A, B or Chauffeur's CDL
Previous AG experiance a plus but not required. Competitive pay/benefits package-based on qualifications. Work history & refrences required.
Please fill out an application or leave resume at Lima Elevator's Office in Howe.
1st & Defiance Streets-Howe, IN 260-562-2113
Mason Tender / Helper
· Mason Tender, you work directly with the Mason, erecting scaffolding and preparing the grout used to hold the bricks together.
· You also cut bricks so the Mason can make intricate patterns with them.
· Mason Tender climbs up the scaffolding to chip off any excess grout on the bricks.
· You also apply sealants to the bricks and grout.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Apprenticeship completed (a plus)
• Courses completed in bricklaying (a plus)
• Some post secondary school education (a plus)
$10 - $13 /HR
Medical Insurance after 90 days.
Eligible for 401-K after 1 year employment.
Every 2 weeks free breakfast with Safety meeting.
Participation in SAFETY BONUS $75 - $200 EVERY 2 WEEKS
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment.
Since its inception in 1990, Coast to Coast Forms has consistently outperformed as a provider of concrete shell building systems, delivering high quality and cost-effective workmanship. Our success comes from a steadfast commitment to the client’s vision, a culture of balance, integrity, leadership, and loyalty. Our passion for collaborative building practices can be seen in our projects that range from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Okeechobee Counties.
The bar tender is responsible for preparing customer orders accurately and efficiently in accordance with established menu / recipes. The successful candidate will be neat in appearance, familiar with various types of bar equipment and able to follow instructions to thrive in a high paced environment.
May include, but are not limited to:
· Prepare orders in accordance with established menu / recipes
· Prep and stock ingredients for future use
· Receive and organize back stock
· Take orders in person, or over the phone as needed
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment
· Resolve issues as needed in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Proactively communicate with management on any and all issues affecting bar business both positively and negatively
· General cleaning and maintenance
May include, but are not limited to:
· Prior bar tending experience preferred
· Ability to take direction / follow instructions
· Ability to work unsupervised for varying lengths of time
· Ability to work standing up for extended periods of time
· Must be able to pass drug and background tests
· Must be able to obtain Louisiana Responsible Vendor permit
We are seeking a Roll Tender to become an integral part of our team! You will assist in the operation of machines to print and die cut consumer packaging made from paperboard. Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts, overtime, and rotating day and night shifts.
- Set up and operate machinery to print and die cut paperboard/folding cartons
- Adjust machine gauges to reduce product defects
- Monitor machine cycles to avoid equipment issues or failures
- Review rolling orders and blueprints to verify product specifications
- Calculate and record daily production numbers
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing blueprints
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Tap Room Server / Beer Tender
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for craft beer culture and the ability to grow that knowledge to represent to our patrons. The Tasting Room Server is professional, friendly and works with a sense of urgency.
- Serve Printer’s Ale Manufacturing Company’s craft beers in the tasting room
- Be familiar with promotions, sales and assist with special events
- Fill and sell growler orders
- Be able to answer questions and make recommendations regarding our beer selection.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas. Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Charge tours and merchandise accurately and immediately into the Point of Sale system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change, if applicable.
- Clear and reset tables and clean bathrooms in tasting room.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of inventory and supplies.
- Serve as a tour guide to provide our patrons with knowledge about Printer’s Ale beer, brewing process and elements of craft beer.
- Complete opening and closing duties under the direction of Tap Room Coordinator.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Flexibility to work fluctuating schedule.
- Strong knowledge of restaurant/tasting room operations and service procedures.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Possess basic math skills, possess the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months of service/hospitality industry experience, as a server is preferred.
- Cicerone certification is strongly desired.
Press Roll Tender (Feeder)
Commercial printer hiring Roll Tenders (Feeders) to join our busy team.
- Assist in the operation of the press by maintaining ink, water and paper in the press
- Keeping all supplies readily available
- Ensure plates are bent and packed
- Position job stock in roll stand
- Minimum one year experience as a Roll Tender (Feeder)
- Ability to complete paper and ink usage reports using a computer program
- Ability to handle physical workload
Banquet Servers & Bar Tender
Banquet Servers & Bartenders
NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER: BARNSLEY RESORT HIRING FAIR
Exciting career opportunities are available at one of the TOP RESORTS IN THE SOUTH (Conde Nast Traveler & USA Today).
JOIN US FOR A HIRING FAIR – SECURE YOUR INTERVIEW. APPLY TODAY TO RECEIVE AN INVITATION
- 100 New Positions Available for our New Inn and Georgian Hall Opening March 2018
Barnsley Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A background check and drug testing are required for employment.
Visit BARNSLEYRESORT.COM/EMPLOYMENT.ASPX to view job descriptions. Please submit an application before career fair.
PHONE 770.773.7480, ext. 2021 • E-MAIL email@example.com
Scope and General Purpose:
To manage the bar area during banquet events in a friendly, professional manner while maintaining the highest possible standard of service.
- With a pleasant, polite, outgoing attitude, take food and beverage orders
- Serve items ordered in a timely manner
- Follow up on Guest satisfaction
- Clear china, silver and glassware after use
- Complete assigned side work duties
- Must be willing and capable of assisting in accomplishing requirements of other job descriptions
- Be able to accomplish all of the above according to prescribed standards as set by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in minimum High School or have equivalent diploma
- Basic computer skills (use of POS terminal)
- Outgoing people skills
- The ability to make work related decisions quickly—to reason out possible outcomes and choose/explain the choices to a Guest.
- Pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain the effects of stress.
- Ability to retain training and take direction related to that training
- Ability to correctly count money and maintain security for a cash drawer
- Ability to maintain security for the entire bar area
- Ability to read, write and otherwise effectively communicate in English
- Possess the qualities of trustworthiness and honesty
Essential duties require long periods of standing and walking as well as frequent reaching and kneeling, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting and moving objects 40 lbs or more. The employee must have normal vision (corrected), hearing and verbal communication. The employee must have the ability to multitask, think remember and accomplish multiple task with one move.
Duties are performed in both indoor and outdoor settings, with events often taking place in the elements in all four seasons. Events often involve loud music.
This Job Description reflects management’s assessment of essential functions; however it does not prescribe nor restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
At Barnsley Resort we believe in creating unique, authentic experiences for our guests and the same is true for our colleagues. Whether seeking a new opportunity or the next step in a hospitality career, joining our team of colleagues offers the opportunity to work in a world-class resort environment. Barnsley Resort, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is home to a luxurious spa, championship golf course, horseback riding, fishing, sporting clays course, hunting plantation and both fine and casual dining restaurants. The resort is a member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection and has been named one of the 10 Best Southern Resorts by USA Today, "The World's Best Places To Stay" by Conde Nast Traveler, 10 Best Spas in Atlanta by USA Today, as well as one of The Knot s "Best Wedding Venues". Barnsley Resort's unique cottage style setting has become the preferred destination of many. We look forward to your consideration in making Barnsley Resort your preferred employer.
How to apply:Directly through Zip Recruiter or visit our website employment section at http://barnsleyresort.com/employment.aspx
Barnsley Resort is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is required for employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!