Key Biscayne Job Description Sample
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Performs various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of our beautiful condominium complex located at the south end of the island of Key Biscayne. Works as a team participant along with the maintenance staff to ensure the association meets our quality maintenance standards.
Performs various community maintenance functions. Records activity in maintenance log. These functions may include, but are not limited to:
Light Bulb Changes Caulking
Filter Changes Painting
Tiles repairs Preventative Maintenance
- Respond to resident service requests (work order) and concerns in a timely manner.
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Move heavy objects as requested. Must be able to lift and work heavy equipment.
- Inside and outside work in all types of weather.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor and/or the General manager on special maintenance projects.
- Maintains open communication with property management.
- Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, co-worker and the general public, at all times, on or off the property.
- Attends and participates in training seminars as requested.
- Assists other staff members as needed.
- Attends and assist in setting up for resident functions and activities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Trade school and/or military training a plus. One to five years of verifiable hands-on general maintenance experience (plumbing, electrical, carpeting, painting, etc.) is preferred with proficiency in at least one major area.
Machines, Tools and Equipment:
Hand tools normally used in construction, maintenance, and landscaping including, but not limited to, power floor cleaner, carpet shampoo machine, paint sprayer, power drain cleaner, chain saw, and all chemicals associated
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Recruiting Loving & Caring Certified Nursing Assistant
Visiting Angels, Miami is the fastest most reputable, non-medical home care service in the US, is looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA). Benefits of working with Visiting Angels, Miami are the competitive hourly rates, referral bonuses and flexible hours.
When you work with Visiting Angels, Miami, it becomes more than a job, it's a career. Ask any one of our current contractors and they will tell you we are the most professional Home Care Organization they have ever worked with.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
GoodEnglish and communication skills
Availability to work weekends (Saturday's & Sunday's)
Our purpose is to provide alternatives for seniors who wish to remain at home, rather than move to a nursing facility. Our passion is to uphold our excellent reputation. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable Certified Nursing Assistants who have a genuine interest working with senior citizens.
Active Florida CNA license//
• CPR card
• Valid Driver's license
• Original Social Security card
• Level 2 criminal background (AHCA)
• Physical with TB screening
• Liability insurance
• Certifications required:
- Assisting with Self Administration of Medication
- Domestic Violence
We are currently contracting caregiver's that are available to work IMMEDIATELY.
Applicants should live in or around South Miami-Dade as the cases we have available are in Doral, Key Biscayne, Brickell, Westchester, South-Miami Sunset, Kendall, Pinecrest, Cutler Bay, Palmetto Bay, Homestead and Coral Gables area.
If you are a licensed Florida CNA, live in the areas or close to the areas of South Miami-Dade as the cases we have available are in; Brickell, Key Biscayne, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami “Sunset”, Westchester, Coral Way, Bird Rd, Kendall, West Kendall, Palmetto Bay, Cutler Bay, Cutler Ridge, Homestead, etc.
Electrical Apprenticeship School Students-Entry Level Position Open!
Calling all students currently enrolled in the Electrical Apprenticeship School here in South Florida? Are you seeking a solid career in the Electrical Industry, but just need an entry level position to get started? Well this may be the opportunity for you!
Loveland Electric, has (2) entry level positions open for Electrical Apprentices to join our team on a large Industrial Water Treatment Plant Project off Virginia Key, FL. This is a full-time position Monday- Friday 7:00am-3:30pm. You must be currently enrolled in an Accredited Electrical Apprenticeship School, Must live in Miami/Dade County and have at least 1 year experience. This position requires 10 hour of OSHA training (If you don't have it, you can take the course online and the company will reimburse once certificate is obtained.) ""All employment offers are contingent on passing a Drug Screen and Background Checks.
This person(s) must be currently enrolled in an Accredited Electrical Apprenticeship School Program with at least 1 year of electrical onsite experience. The Electrical Apprentice will be responsible for assisting the onsite Electrical Superintendent and electricians, with day to day operations; installing and maintaining electrical power systems.
Primary responsibilities and duties:
• Assist with basics in installations of electrical systems.
• Assist with Install lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
• Thread conduit ends and connect couplings and conduit fittings using wrench.
• Assist with securing brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pull wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels, and other terminals.
• Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
• Assist with replacing faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
• Assist with repair motors, transformers, generators, and electronic controllers on machine tools and industrial robots.
• Consults with the Electrical Superintendent, Journeyman and mechanics when performing all electrical functions.
If you meet these requirements, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply today!
Experience, Quality, Service
Since 1941, the Loveland family has proudly provided the electrical contracting needs of South Florida. Our combined knowledge and experience have been passed down through four generations and continues to progress to this day. Our management team is one of the most experienced in the electrical contracting and service business in the entire region. This experience makes our workforce much more capable and efficient. We get the job done right in less time the first time and we pass those savings along to our customers.
Loveland Electric takes pride in our long history and the accumulated knowledge of our workforce. This is why we insist on extensive employee training and in educating our customers as to their needs and options on any given project. We set our standards of work and customer satisfaction at the highest levels of our industry.
This position is primarily responsible for patrolling assigned beat and responds to emergency calls to protect persons or property from crimes, fires, or other hazards: Patrols assigned area on foot or using vehicle to regulate traffic and prevent crime by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Patrols designated areas of the campus looking for suspicious and/or illegal behavior, safety hazards, unlocked doors, opportunities to assist the public, etc.
- Notifies the appropriate departments of issues that should be addressed.
- Provides information, directions and assistance to community
- Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Security Manager and/or Senior Management.
- This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with immediate match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
With its own distinctive style, the Ocean Club is a celebration of top-class island living. Here the finer things of life can be enjoyed in endless measure. Membership is restricted to ownership or lease of a condominium unit.
Located on the eastern Shore of Key Biscayne, the Ocean Club is a meticulously planned 52-acre residential resort-style community. With more than 1,000 miles of spectacular Atlantic Ocean to the east, the Ocean Club is as beautiful and captivating as the breathtaking views it commands. Lush landscaping, cascading fountains and man-made lakes make this oceanfront community a tropical paradise.
Sports Shop Assistance
Your main task as a sales assistant is to ensure that customers have an enjoyable shopping experience and spend lots of cash so the business can keep going. As part of this service you'll be expected to:
*Welcome and advise customers (so practice your smiling)
*Ensure goods are well displayed (an organized shop is a happy shop)
*Arrange ordering and delivery
*Receive deliveries from suppliers
*Keep the shop floor clean and tidy
No Experience? No Problem! We Will Train You!
Fast-paced Environment / Growth Opportunities / Full Time
We are Miami’s fastest growing Sales & Marketing organization! We are now recruiting new individuals to work as Authorized Representatives in a variety of roles from Entry Level Customer Service to Sales & Marketing to Entry Level Management.
Benefits of working here:
· International and National Travel
· IPad’s provided
· 1 on 1 Coaching by our Managers
· We ONLY work with Fortune 100/500 companies & Non-profit organizations
· Flexible Hours (full time, part time, long-term, short-term)
· Competitive earnings with uncapped bonuses and other incentives
· Progression opportunities
· Rapid personal and professional growth, transferable skills, experience
· Speaking to new and existing customers
· Dealing with promotions
· Planning different Marketing and Sales Strategies
· Processing Paperwork
· Face-to-Face with our customers – NO TELEMARKETING!
No experience? Not Necessary! Full Training Provided!
You'll be an active part of our fun and vibrant environment from the start, NO TWO DAYS ARE THE SAME. You'll work in a variety of ways to promote our clients’ products and services in a favorable manner. The objective is to increase brand awareness and market share for our client in a given geographical area.
Our overwhelming growth over the last year has left us with more work than we can handle so we would like to welcome all candidates who are passionate about Sales or Marketing, with no or little experience to work alongside them. Full coaching will be provided and support will be giving to successful candidates.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
· Professional Image
· Work well in a team
· Have great communication and customer service skills
· Entrepreneur Mentality
· Career Oriented
· Friendly and positive vibe
FBC provides clients with a face to face marketing and fundraising force through business to business, business to consumer, and even retail channels. The goal at FBC is to increase clients' customer base and retention in our represented markets in Florida, Texas, and Georgia.
If you're over 18 years of age and looking for a fun, vibrant office environment where you can be yourself and learn and grow at your own pace, send us an application today!
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
BACH_a33d1a or for and standard access technology
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!