Key Cutter Job Description Sample
Die Cutter Operator
The Die Cutter acts is responsible for performing make-readies and operating a die cutting press at required production speeds, while controlling quality and waste, meeting safety requirements, and maintaining housekeeping standards.
Operates machine to cut out parts of specified size and shape from materials, such as cloth, plastic, or rubber: Places single or multiple layers of material on bed of machine.
Turns hand wheel to raise or lower head of machine according to thickness of material or depth of die.
Positions one or more cutting dies on material or clamps dies to head of machine and positions material under dies to ensure maximum utilization of material
Depresses pedal or moves lever to activate ram that forces die through material.
Removes cut parts from die or bed of machine.
Measures parts with rule or compares parts with standard to verify conformance to specifications.
Other duties, incidental or regular, as may be assigned by management.
- High School diploma required, some College preferred
Minimum of 2 Years Aerospace or Automotive Industry Manufacturing preferred
Able to operate Fipi and Atom Press experience preferred
Intermediate computer skills
Knowledge of metric system
Basic mechanical skills
Able to follow written and verbal instructions
Verbal and written communications skills
- Because Seal Science Inc. produces Defense Articles as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations, and per certain contractual requirements defined in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS), the Candidate must qualify as a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
SSI has proudly supported the United States Government and its Prime Aerospace and Defense subcontractors for over 30 years in addition to end users in the semiconductor, medical, and industrial industries. Seal Science, Inc. is a registered AS9100 Small Business headquartered in Irvine, California. Seal Science East is registered ISO 9001:2008 certified location in Bethlehem, PA.
CNC Flame Cutter
Main responsibilities are to use a oxyfuel CNC flame cutting machine with a Burny control.
Additional responsibilities -
- loading steel onto machine to be cut
- helping unload steel deliveries, moving large plates of steel from the truck to where it is stored
- using a forklift and overhead cranes to move larger pieces of steel
- unloading cut pieces
Must be able to use a tape measure accurately
Welding experience is a huge bonus
PoepleReady is currently hiring for a meat carver to work during the Women's ACC Tournament.
Cutting and trimming meat from larger, wholesale portions into steaks, chops, roasts, and other cuts. Preparing meat for sale by performing various duties, such as weighing meat, wrapping it, and putting it out for display.
- Meat Cutting: 1 year
If interested, please apply and contact Denise in the Greensboro Branch at (336) 323-7920
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Meat Cutter Butcher
Morton's Gourmet Market is in immediate need of a FULL TIME MEAT CUTTER. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cutting and fabrication of various meat items (beef, pork, lamb. chicken, etc.)
- Working with meat band saw and grinder
- Taking physical inventory of product
- Placing daily orders
- Cleaning and sanitizing work area
Applicant must have:
- GREAT customer service skills
- Prior experience in meat cutting
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs
- Positive mental attitude and aim-to-please approach
- Strong work ethic
- Other culinary experience a plus!!
Flexible schedule a must. Some nights (we close at 8pm) and weekends are part of the job. Paid vacations and medical/dental insurance available to full time employees.
Send resume or better yet, apply in person at:
Morton's Gourmet Market 1924 S. Osprey Ave. Sarasota, FL 34239
COME JOIN OUR INCREDIBLE TEAM!
Experienced Glass Cutter needed. Must be able to manually cut glass of all thickness with precision. Experience with storefront and door repairs a plus. Drivers license is must. Full-Time position with Benefits. We are offering a competitive salary, Health Insurance, 401K, (Vacation and Holiday pay after the completion of one year).
BEST Employment SoluTions, LLC is looking for concrete cutters to join our team. We are looking for reliable, skilled, and experienced concrete cutters.
Operates concrete saw as function of the concrete paving process. The operator must perform daily maintenance checks and report any mechanical or safety issues to a supervisor. In addition, the operator may be required to perform minor repairs to the equipment and is expected to assist in the general operation of each job site.
Basic Duties and
- Positions and lowers saw or drill over marked cutting or drilling mark.
- Starts motor and begins cutting or drilling operation.
- Guides saw along line, using handle bars attached to saw.
- Observes pressure gauge to maintain specified pressure on drill bit with crank.
- Locates and marks cutting or drilling position, using rule and chalk.
- Attaches diamond edged circular blade or diamond tipped core drill to equipment, using hand tools.
- Assembles components of drilling equipment and connects water hose to supply coolant to cutting blade or drill, using hand tools.
- Lubricates equipment, changes worn cutting blades and core drills, and makes minor repairs, using grease gun and hand tools.
Must be 18 years of age or older;
Schedule: Monday -Friday 1st Shift (Saturdays may be required depending on workload)
Tool & Cutter Grinder Operator - All Shifts - Relocation To Texas
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company has opening for a Tool & Cutter Grinder Operators - all shifts at our Arlington, Texas facility. If relocating, relocation package & sign on bonus available for the right individual.
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Responsible for setting up and operating the ANCA tool grinders for the production of solid carbide cutting tools. Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the ANCA machines to ensure production efficiency.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Setup and operate ANCA Tool Grinders
- Setup and operate Zoller Genius 4
- Dress wheels using Rush dressing unit
- Conduct “in-process” inspections and first article inspections in the absence of QA inspectors
- Perform other duties as assigned
 Setup includes, but is not limited to, selecting wheels, programming, selecting and installing fixtures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience setting up and operating tool and cutter grinders
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to use precision metrology equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
 Metrology equipment includes, but is not limited to, tool presetters, height gages, micrometers, calipers and Zoller.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISCAR METALS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, non-job related handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Celebrating 65 years of Innovation, Iscar is a full- line ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturer and supplier of precision carbide metalworking tools. As a result of its high quality and original products, this multinational company is a world leader in supplying metal removal products to major industries, including automotive, aerospace, dies and mold and a variety of mass production industries. Iscar continues to provide the most economical solutions for the metalworking industry. Iscar is currently represented in over 60 countries worldwide.
Iscar's growth continues as a result of innovation and providing its customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world.
Our USA Headquarters, located in Arlington, Texas, houses our national distribution, customer service and special tooling manufacturing centers. Our technical center for seminars and demonstrations is also located on this campus where we frequently conduct new product and specialty seminars.
Iscar promotes creative thinking and productive teamwork to achieve its business objectives within todays competitive market place. Come join our team, where innovation never stops and job satisfaction is our goal. Iscar provides a full compensation package.
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Iscar Metals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lead Industrial Cutter
Walsh & Simmons Seating (division of Fairway Holdings, Inc) seeks energetic, creative, and detailed professional to fill a Lead Industrial Cutter position.
Capable persons will understand diagrams & measurements and have the ability to layout and determine how to cut material. Must also have aptitude to draw & follow patterns to cut single and multiple layers of material using various cutting tools.
Qualified candidates MUST have at least 24 months verifiable experience, a positive attitude, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Downtown St. Louis, MOSalary:
On Applicant Experi
Shift: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) Match, AFLAC
Need experienced foam cutters ASAP in the Tupelo area. The pay is $9.50-$10 an hour based on experience. This is temp to hire with a reputable Tupelo company.
The Onin Group is a Birmingham-based, privately held group of companies focused on people. Our core business is staffing, where we are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and rank as one of SIA's fastest growing largest staffing firms year after year. Onin Staffing is ranked #17 on SIA's list of Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the US.
We have a passion for cooking, that’s how we got here. High quality ingredients are essential to creating a great meal and we simply struggled to find quality meats here in Orange County.
So we have opened our own butcher shops. Our Brea location is second store to open over 6 years ago.
We are looking for someone that is energetic and has a passion for this industry. We take pride in the high quality product we offer and need trained butchers to showcase this for us. We are looking for someone that has cutting experience behind them and is properly trained with a knife. Someone that is hard working, ambitious and works well as a team. We have created a great work environment with the staff we have and we are looking to add to it.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!