Keymodule Assembly Machine Tender Job Description Sample
Automated Machine Tender
Job Description This position is responsible for assisting in the manufacture and production of specified products and goods. This position requires a variety of work including, but not limited to packaging, inspection and rework of parts and finished goods.
1. Assists in manufacturing and producing products and goods using automated assembly equipment as directed or explained in related work instructions.
Performs gaging and documentation where applicable. 2. Operates assigned automated equipment including but not limited to supplying the machine with components, unjamming the machine, and packing completed parts 3. Places identification into each container of parts or finished goods unless alternate method has been established 4.
Stops process, isolates suspect material and alerts mechanic, quality assurance, or supervision if problem is found 5. Cleans assigned machine and work area 6. Moves any defective parts or assemblies to specified scrap containers
Additional Responsibilities: 1. Performs and records applicable in-process inspections 2. Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities: * Must have the ability to work well with one’s hands
Must have the ability to successfully complete on-the-job training program Education & Experience: * High school diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferred
Work Schedule: 12 hours shift Mon
Thurs 6:00 pm
6:00 amLeviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Job category: Manufacturing / Production / Opera...
Machine Tender Inspector - Morristown Tennessee West End
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Inspection, Quality Control, machine tending. regular housekeeping duties.
Ability to adhere to all safety standards and wear and utilize all personal protective equipment; Ability to perform regular housekeeping and maintain general cleanliness in work area; Ability to move bags of raw materials weighing up to 50 lbs. Must be able to bend, twist, stand, h ave use of both arms and hands, have uses of both feet and legs, and move for 8 hour shifts. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds repeatedly.
Must have own Steel Toe or Composite Toe shoes. Must complete on-line application using a computer.
Requirements Long term temporary assignment of approximately 9 months.
Highlights Climate controlled, clean manufacturing facility . Located near West Industrial Park Morristown TN . 3 shifts 8 hours long.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Ensure machine is operating at required speed, producing quality product with minimal waste.
Will change paper, glues, inks, as well as unjam machines as necessary. Essential Functions and
Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures.
Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards. Utilize lockout/tagout as required, following established policy; ensure guarding is in place at all times. Keep work area clean and organized, per standards.
Job Description MF3820: Machine Tender Who is Stanley Black & Decker? We are the leader in tools, security, and tool storage. We are Stanley Tools. we are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Vidmar. We are Waterloo Sedalia. And we are much more. We are the doors that protect you at the airports. We are the lock and deadbolt on your front door. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency, we help you organize your life. No matter where you live., what car you drive, what stores you shop at , or what building you work in , you can guarantee we had a hand in making it work. This position is for the hours of 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM please apply on line.
Position Summary The Machine Tender positionoperates automatic production machines and equipment that machine, stamp, weld or form production parts, according to specifications and machine operating instructions.
Essential Functions * Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
Operators shall be completely capable of controlling the required dimensions by use of such jigs and fixtures as furnished.
Performs automated machine operations, material supply fulfillmentalong with satisfactory performance requirements.
Capable of performing said operations to close tolerances and shall inspect the parts for conformity to quality standards as established for the department as a whole. Inspection is to include component defects and operation of all working parts.
The Machine Tendershall be capable of working from drawings and/or blueprints and possess the necessary knowledge of measuring instruments needed.
Take an active role in caring for the equipment to prevent breakdowns and defects and help increase overall equipment efficiency through 6S, TPM (total productive maintenance), and other Lean Manufacturing initiatives directed by the Sedalia site.
Additional responsibilities include good housekeeping and other assignments as directed by the Supervisor.
The Machine Tender shall be able to work overtime as requested and posted by management.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black
& Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 52086BR
Business:* US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS)
Snider-Blake is looking for a Machine Tender for our client in the Solon area. This position is a 1st shift from 6A-2:30P, with a pay rate starting at $12/hr depending on experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sets up filling and packaging equipment based on production schedule and ensures rapid start-up and minimal product loss through proper pre-start adjustment
- Identifies, adjusts and corrects equipment malfunctions
- Performs routine preventative/predictive maintenance activities on equipment, machinery and building components
- Reports and documents abnormalities to the maintenance supervisor
- Interprets drawings and schematics as a troubleshooting aid for machines
- Mechanical aptitude--capable of rebuilding and or repairing machines or assemblies to original operating conditions
Qualifications and Skills
- Manual dexterity--able to use small hand tools, scales, hand trucks, utility knifes, and computer equipment
- Must be able to communicate, discuss and/or review repair problems with Engineering, Production Team Leads or vendors as needed
- Ability to fabricate, weld, or machine parts as required is a plus
- Ability to use various measuring devices (torque wrench, micrometers,Vernier calipers, dial indicators etc.) is a plus
- Three years’ related experience with filling/pressing machines
- Must have strong mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Also must have the ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, temperature, rate and distance
If interested, submit your resume and apply:
Walk-ins welcome 9AM-2:30P Monday-Friday
Bring 2 forms of ID
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
4200 Rockside Rd.
Independence, OH 44131
Experienced Machine Operator: Production Assembly Line
*Operate Enrobing/Wrapping Machines on a FOOD PACKAGING ASSEMBLY LINE
*Learn how to work well with others in close proximity
*Process the packaging of nutritional bars in a timely manner
*Need to work on a food safe environment using exemplary hygiene
*Move product along the line to be completed for shipment
*Able to Lift up to 30 pounds repetitively and consistently for 8-10 hr shifts
*Able to stand, bend, stoop, squat, push and pull for 8-10 hr shifts
*Able to communicate professionally with coworkers and supervisory staff
*Able to work over time or change work schedule according to production needs
*Must back drug screen, background check, interview process and food safety training
*Direct Deposit or Pay cards paid weekly
*Paid Vacations, Qtrly Excused Time off
*Local Nashville Employer (Eastside off Briley Pkwy & Elm Hill Pike) since 1901
Machine Operator / Assembly
Starts, operates, tends, stops and cleans machines. Must assemble finished product and inspects product to ensure high quality. Employees are responsible for performing production work in a factory setting in
- Start up and stop equipment
- Assist with production line in factory setting.
- Clean production area
- Load and unload items from machines, totes and bins
- Feed or place items into equipment for processing
- Mark parts for identification
- Read and interpret quages
- Record data
- Load and unload processing equipment
- Put materials into machine
- Follow instructions from supervisors
- Stand for up to 4 hours at a time. Averaging 8 hours in a work day.
- Able to stoop and bend for up to 50% of work shift
- Lift up to 50lbs. Average of 5% of work shift
- Manipulate small parts repetitively
- Load and unload parts in totes
- Communicate with Team Leader and Team Mates
- Must be able to pass a drug test and have a clean backround
(1st shift) 630am to 330pm Monday through Friday
(2nd shift) 330pm to 12pm Monday through Friday
(3rd shift) 11pm to 630am Sunday through Thursday
Pay: $10.00 hourly and after your first 30 days with no tardy's or absences you can then be hired into the company and would be given a raise.
Please visit Certified Plus Staffing to Apply:
6830 Park Ave
Allen Park, MI 48101
Machine Operator / Assembly Technician
- Interprets blueprints, manufacturing drawings and written work instructions.
- Must interpret AWS welding symbols and basic GD&T or driven to learn;
- Works with team members to achieve department goals based on production schedules or driven to learn;
- Ability to operate multiple machines simultaneously, determine the need for, and make tool changes or driven to learn;
- Ability to change over machines and tooling between pre-loaded with limited validation or supervision by others or driven to learn;
- Consistently achieve defined productivity levels on all products processed and to run product independently for a period of at least three months.
- Utilizes material handling equipment in conjunction with the welding task.
- Performs minor maintenance on job related equipment.
- Assumes responsibility and care of assigned tools and equipment.
- Observes and practices safety procedures and policies.
- Move products through various stages of the production process after applying an application, which assist the machine operators.
- Transport and package inventory through production services and warehousing (raw materials, WIP, finished product or stock).
- Set up machinery and/or run equipment to meet the quality, specifications, and efficiency required for the job.
- Open to and engaged with cross training in any department as needed.
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area.
Requirements: Two or more years experience working in a manufacturing environment or a related field.
- Must have ability to operate power and hand tools as well as various equipment used for material handling.
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and ability to wear assigned PPE
- Performs other tasks or duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience. Prefer two-year technical degree.
- Two years of experience in machine operations of close tolerance parts or equivalent advanced education.
- Full knowledge and understanding of machining operations and the relationship between tooling, dimensions and results or driven to learn;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of manuals.
- Ability to load and operate machine with a limited range of product of moderate complexity;
- Basic understanding of use and interpretation of blueprints, operating sheets, and gauges; Ability to document gauging results & track SPC on repetitive operations; & Ability to replace a limited range of tools and enter offsets.
- Basic understanding of machining practices and process;
- Knowledge and implementation of basic safety practices;
- Basic math skills; must be able to perform conversions and basic calculations.
- Strong attention to detail, quality focused and willing to learn.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Resumes will be accepted by responding to this posting. Please list your salary requirements with your submission. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
QA Tech, Kitchen Lead, Assembly Lead, Machine Lead
QA Tech -
· Responsible of following the Food Safety procedures
· Responsible of following all steps mentioned in the QA Programs and to make sure that employess are in compliance as well
· Responsible of inspectioning, documenting, and to release the bakeries at their appropiate time, working unitedly with the Sanitation crew for the Pre-Operational cleaning
· Responsible of taking and recording samples to demonstrate the quality of the cleanliness
· Responsible of verfying and recording the concentration of the sanitizer in each area of the facility before the start of production
· Responsible of verifying and recording the calibration of thermometers, scales, and other necesary equipment
· Responsible of monitoring and recording that GMP’s are being followed
· Responsible of testing products in laboratory
Kitchen Lead -
· Responsible of following Food Safety & Quality procedures
· Responsible to following the pre-requisites programs
· Responsible of following all steps mentioned in the quality programs and make sure employees are complying with them
· Responsible of the food quality together with the QC technicians
· Responsible of inspecting the products, taking temperature, measuring, weighing, etc. all products while assembling, so they comply with all the requirements for each customer. These inspections must be recorded
· Responsible of following and making sure all GMPs are being followed
· Responsible of following all instructions on the recipes
· Responsible of separating all allergenic areas and alert all employees by placing an allergenic sheet in the entrance of each production
· Responsible of labeling all ingredients that make the finished product
· Responsible of maintaining all WIPs covered and labeled
Machine Lead -
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
Assembly Lead -
charge of the entire production process for a particular or set of products. They plan, organize and recommend strategies in ensuring that the product is developed successfully, in accordance with all specifications. They supervise teams that work in operations and product development.
A Production Leader usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Recommending operational changes
• Assessing risks
• Ensuring safety guidelines are followed
• Resolving production problems
• Conducting performance evaluations
• Giving and receiving employee feedback
• Training employees
• Facilitating team participation
*For all positions you must be able to travel out of state for training. Expenses will be paid by company. Also bilingual (Spanish is a must)
Manufacturing Engineer In A Machine Assembly Environment
Manufacturing Engineer in a machine assembly environment Manufacturing Engineer in a machine assembly environment
Manufacturing Engineer, Machine Assembly, CAD Design We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with experience working in a machine assemble environment. In this role you will be responsible for developing and continuously improving manufacturing processes for greatest efficiencies; working with design, materials and manufacturing groups.
What You Will Be Doing Provides manufacturing process continuous improvement leadership Improves manufacturing efficiency by planning work flow, space requirements, and workstation layouts Develops and implements controlled manufacturing processes for new and existing products Plans and executes assigned special projects Develops capital equipment recommendations and associated capital justifications Works with members of the design, materials and manufacturing groups to develop work instructions, PFMEAs, fixtures, work station designs, drawings and other documentation Evaluates product and process capabilities, establishes standards, and validates manufacturing processes Uses performance data and metrics to drive improvements to manufacturing processes Drives preventative maintenance, repair, and calibration services for manufacturing equipment through the development of and adherence to PM procedures and systems
What You Need for this Position Bachelors degree in manufacturing related discipline 3-5 years experience in an industrial manufacturing environment Mechanical, assembly, and fabrication background Strong communication skills, both written and verbal Solid analytical and process improvement skills CAD design experience So, if you are a Manufacturing Engineer with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Manufacturing Engineer in a machine assembly environmentMI-KalamazooBF2-1425562
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!