Keyser Job Description Sample
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Keyser,Wv)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Internal Medicine Physician | West Virginia | Hospital Affiliated | Ge
Internal Medicine Physician | West Virginia | Hospital Affiliated | Generous Salary & Benefits including Loan Repayment & Sign On Bonus!
Cumberland, MD - WV Metro Area| Excellent Salary Rewarding for Experience!
Beautiful community in Keyser, WV needs an Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician to join a growing and established practice, affiliated and supported by the hospital.All the room to grow, and a peaceful practice with the quality of life schedule you will enjoy. This is the perfect opportunity for a physician direct out of residency, a physician ready to settle into a secure position before retirement, or a physician ready to enjoy the connections and well-paced care of family practice.The patient base is set, no obstetrics + loan repayment and a sign on bonus with more!
Send a cv toto inquire...
Physician licensed or able to be licensed in WV
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent healthcare package
CME Allowance + Time Off
Sign On Bonus
Location: Keyser, West Virginia 26726
Keyser is a city in and the county seat of Mineral County, West Virginia. It is part of the 'Cumberland, MD-WV Metropolitan Statistical Area'.
CONTACT: Andi Raine, LM, CPM, IBCLC
Call & VM:x721
26726,[ , , [ [ Maryland physician jobs, medical jobs, Maryland jobs, WashingtonDCjob [ jobs, medical office jobs, famliy practice doctor jobs, general practice md, family practice md, and WVPhysician, West Virginia jobs, WVmedicaljobs, Keyser WV, family medicine physician, internal medicine, family medicine, general practice
Physicians, Physician Assistants And Nurse Practitioners
Join our NEW PRACTICE in beautiful Keyser, West Virginia. This wonderful area is only 20 minutes from Cumberland, MD, two hours from Washington D.C. and three hours from Baltimore. The area includes opportunities for year-round outdoor activities, hiking, canoeing, fishing, hunting, mountain biking and more.
We are offering full and part time positions to the right candidates. Competitive salary and a supportive office staff included.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Knowledge of Conventional Truck and Trailer Repairs.
Diesel Experience would be helpful.
Must provide own tools.
Pay according to knowledge/experience
CDL-A Company DriverCDL-A Company Truck DriversHuge Pay: $85,000 + Sign on bonus and great equipment
Get on the road to big $$$ quickly by CALLING TODAY: 888-210-3890
Summit Drivers Enjoy:
Top earning potential: $85,000/yr
Sign-on bonus – don't wait! Limited time
Reliable home time to meet your needs
Well-maintained equipment with the latest technology
Paid holidays and vacation
23 years old
2 years OTR experience
Call for more information and get on the road to Success at Summit!
Summit Express is excited to offer professional drivers a rewarding career with excellent pay rates and benefits. Formerly known as Fischer Trucking, Summit Express is a pad-wrap specialized carrier whose team members get top miles and top pay week over week.
Our growing fleet of vehicles supports a unique client base and therefore we offer bountiful accessorial pay opportunities. As a successful, professionally-run company with a reputation for having the industry's most courteous and experienced drivers, now's a great time to Find Out How You Can Succeed at Summit!
CDL Driver (Owner/Operator)
We’re looking for the best of the best!
· Are you tired of not making what your worth?
· Are you tired of running a route that you don’t want?
· Are you tired of working on someone else’s schedule?
Global Inc, needs drivers that can partner with us and help set us apart from the rest in this industry. We are determined to give our drivers and clients a consistent and reliable partnership that’s second to none.
Benefits of Drivers working with Global:
· We offer the flexibility to get paid by the mile or the load.
· Flatbed, Long Haul, and Refrigerated positions available.
· We offer designated routes so you can schedule your home time the way you want it.
· Enjoy the freedom of setting your schedule if that is what you want.
· Options available to be able to choose what you want to haul.
· 401k, medical, and dental plans are available DAY 1
- Pick up, transport and deliver goods to places for extended period of time and over long distances through driving your own truck.
- Ensure the delivery of goods and materials efficiently on the designated time and date with all the delivery documents needed.
- Conducts regular thorough inspection and maintenance of vehicle before taking it on the road to ensure safe and successful travel and to keep vehicle in condition.
- Understand and follow all travel instructions oral or written given by the company.
- Safely operate tractor equipment’s of different configurations with varying weights allowed by law under certain conditions and speed limits in a certain places.
- Purchase insurance for your own vehicle.
- Follow all regulations imposed by the Department of Transportation.
- Acts as an owner, manager and driver of your own transport business.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
At Global Inc., “We Know That People Make The Difference!” Positions are filling fast, come see why we’re setting new standards in trucking industry.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!