Kick Press Setter Job Description Sample
Press Brake Setter Operator
- Setup and document tooling for Amada Brake Presses
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to meet specified tolerances
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations
- Communicate with management, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments
- Must be able to work from drawings
- Operators will be required to maintain cleanliness of machine and work area
- May perform other duties/tasks required by management
Press Operator/ Die Setter
Start 2018 with a new job at Adtech! Great Opportunity
Adtech commenced operations as an Texas corporation in1996. Since then we have grown into a global company with locations in 2 states and international operations in Mexico and China. We are a world class supplier of metal stampings, value added assemblies, tubular products and contracted dies . As we continue to grow, our Company’s two priorities are the safety and welfare of all of the associates and the quality of the Company’s products.
We look for candidates that have longevity and loyalty to their past employers. Candidates that have served at least 3 years with their past employers proves that the candidate is capable of working in one job for a period of time.
We are seeking a skilled_Progressive Die Set up / Senior Process Tech / Process Tech
PRIMARY FUNCTION : Responsible production aspects in stamping department
SECONDARY FUNCTION : Perform Production Associate – Stamping duties.
- Responsible for coordination of set up and tear down of presses.
- Organize pre-staging of dies, and materials according to the set up procedures
- Work in conjunction with engineering and production staff to organize and improve set-up procedures, equipment and die safety techniques.
- Maintain, organize and inventory pressroom equipment, tools and materials, to ensure that everything has a place and that when not in use they are in there appropriate storage positions, i.e. conveyor chutes are in place.
- Conduct minor press / equipment repairs as needed.
- Troubleshoot problem set-ups and assist associates when problems arise.
- Instruct/train all press associates in the proper operation of all equipment.
- Monitor production including; down time, press schedule and preventative maintenance
- Update end of run sheets (set up section) with any improvements that need to be investigated and/or made to tooling and/or die protection systems.
- Communicate necessary information to counterpart on other shift.
- Attend operation performance meetings when required
- Maintain clean area and help others maintain clean area.
- Maintain safe work area; wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety requirements including; HMIS, Lock out Tag out, Bloodborne pathogen, Personal Protective Equipment, Guarding and any other safety requirement.
- Actively promote and participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Supervise the selection key while performing set up.
- Make tow motor operator aware of materials needed for production.
- Maintain required quality control throughout shift.
- Follow all applicable TS16949 policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Generally, perform all other duties as required.
Education / Experience /Training
High school education or equivalent
8 years experience with presses and related equipment
8 years experience with progressive dies
Computer and Supervision experience helpful
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Set up: 8 years
- progressive dies: 8 years
- Press Operator: 8 years
We look for candidates that have longevity and loyalty to their past employers. Candidates that have served at least 3 years with their past employers proves that the candidate is capable of working in one job for a period of time. Dedication is valued at ATD and all candidates are considered based on this value.
Press Operator | Die Setter
Die Setter | Press Setup Operator
Cleveland, OH 44113
$13-15 / hour
· Perform duties required to setup and operate a variety of single hit and progressive dies.
· Work from drawings, route sheets, schedules, written, and verbal instructions.
· Use micro meters, calipers, scales, and fixed gauges to check work in process and ensure adherence to specifications.
· 3-5 years Press Set-up/Operating Experience strongly preferred; or strong background in press operation
· Strong troubleshooting skills necessary, with the ability to make informed decisions.
· Heavy lifting required (50 plus lbs).
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Press Brake Setter Operator
DESCRIBE THE BROAD FUNCTION AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
Sets up and operates the CNC Bending equipment.
DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE AND FREQUENCY:
· Performs the set up on all the CNC brakes, which involves the use of a print and a tool/die in conjunction with the stroke.
· Checks all jobs against the blueprints to ensure that they are being done correctly.
· Conducts the first piece inspection of all the set-ups and a routine check of the operations.
· Operates the machine.
· Trains and instructs the press brake operators in the proper sequence of running the parts.
· Organizes all the tooling and consults with the Press Brake Team Leader for maintenance or new tooling that is required.
· Prints the blueprints that are necessary for the operation.
· Plans ahead to ensure the next job is set up prior to the completion of the existing job.
· Performs routine set-up and troubleshooting
· Maintains the machine tooling by routinely cleaning and checking the tools.
· Communicates with the Team Leader and the Set-up about any problems, and the priority of setting up the next job.
· Conducts basic quality checks within the parameters of the position.
· Manually places the material on the equipment and operates the machine to manufacture parts within the tolerance prescribed on blueprints.
· Makes routine adjustments, up to and including tools at time to assure parts are within tolerance.
· Must check parts to print using proper QC measuring equipment.
· Work closely and notify Team Leader when any parts consistently fall outside of the tolerance.
· Load/unload machines and may check basic cross-reference information to assure correct part is being processed.
· Perform any lower level duties such as filing, sanding, and light repetitive assembly.
· Works on the most simple and repetitive jobs with minimal chance of high value errors.
· Works responsibly and efficiently, adhering to all safety rules and policies.
· Ensures proper labor reporting.
· Assures that basic quality checks are performed at specific intervals on machine parts.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices, and perform in a safe and effective manner so as not to inflict injury to self or others
· Inform area management of any hazardous situations in the work environment
· Perform any other duties required by the Fabrication manager to ensure realization of departmental and corporate goals.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2 years Fabrication experience or at least 1 year as a Level 1 Machine Operator
For nearly 20 years, JCS has provided exceptional customer service to both employers and job seekers.
During this time, JCS has expanded into multiple divisions, maximizing our ability to reach our clients' expectations like no other staffing agency can. Our services have provided opportunities for those seeking not only temporary work but permanent work as well.
Kick Press Operator
Townville company in need of light shop duty sitting at press, assembling plastic & metal ends onto wire pieces.
Good manual dexterity needed, as well as attention to detail.
This is a temp-to-hire position.
Pay starts at $8 hr.
Please apply at gocareernow.com.
Press Operator/Die Setter
Job Description: JOB TITLE:
PRESS OPERATOR/DIE SETTER Department: Production Reports To: Production Manager Status:
Hourly PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Operate Single Hit and Progressive Hit Press, load coils of steel used on presses, drive forklift when needed. Assist Tool & Die in doing minor repairs on tools when needed.
Record all data needed for inventory control purposes including: good parts, scrap parts and any other data necessary. Verify integrity of product visually using gauges, etc. Set specified dies in press, measure shut height and adjust ram height.
Clamp dies in place. Maintain all setup sheets for dies. Do all setups and have
Die Setter | Press Setup Operator
Pay Rate- $15-18/hour
- Perform duties required to setup and operate 3 or more automatic and/or multi-slide presses simultaneously for a variety of stamping products.
- Work from drawings, route sheets, schedules, written, and verbal instructions.
- Inspect material for correct size and type, load coils, and adjust material rollers.
- Set-up complicated progressive dies, movable and stationary forming blocks, adjust stroke and feed as needed.
- Use micro meters, calipers, scales, and fixed gauges to check work in process and ensure adherence to specifications.
- 3-5 years Press Set-up/Operating Experience; or 1-3 years experience in a die setter role.
- Minimum 3 years experience with progressive, transfer, and single-hit dies, roll/air feeds, and presses up to 2,000 Tons
- Strong troubleshooting skills necessary, with the ability to make informed decisions.
- Heavy lifting required (50 plus lbs).
- Lift truck/Forklift experience required.
Punch Press Die Setter
QMP is hiring 1ST Shift Punch Press Die Setter for Coil feed progressive die set up. Experience IS Required.
Company offers FT hours and benefits. Please contact us or come in to fill out application. QMP, Inc. is located at: 2925 Stephen Place, Elkhart, IN.
P: (574)262-1575 or email resume to teresadqmp-elkhart.com or joycerqmp-elkhart.com. This job listing brought to you by The Goshen News
PHP Engineer – Kick Start Your Career & Work-Life Balance
Kick & Play Instructor - NYC
Experience working with young children under 2-years-old
Educational background in early childhood development preferred
Expressive, charismatic, and engaging personality
Physical ability and enthusiasm to lead toddler classes
Comfortable working with and communicating with young children and parents
Ability to follow curriculum and tailor specific lessons to various developmental levels
Enjoys being creative, flexible, and innovative in early childhood education
Must have Saturday and Sunday morning availability
Responsible, dedicated, and confident individuals with a strong work ethic
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!