Kinards Job Description Sample
Assistant Child Care Director
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented Assistant Director to support the Center Director in running a successful child care center. The Assistant Director will be eager to learn from management and able to assume delegated duties. Our ideal candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a team player, problem solver and dedicated to supporting our mission and branding of providing a global education for children of all ages. The goal is to help the center retain, market to, and enroll families while maintaining a team environment with employee satisfaction.
- Operations: Become trained in all areas to serve as director in their absence, including accounting, budgeting, and others as assigned. Generating reports for licensing, operations and marketing according to company guidelines. This requires the training and daily usage of various software systems. Assist with compliance of all licensing, training and safety requirements. Be able to coordinate and supervise daily operations.
- Classroom Management: Assist in ensuring our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning are being utilized. Help manage classroom schedules and staff to run efficiently for all positions within the center.
- Marketing: Assist in creating marketing plans to share our unique program throughout the community and to prospective parents through special events, tours and enrollment. Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Communication and Customer Service: Have rapport with parents, staff, and leadership to communicate student goals and provide superior customer service.
- Other: Fulfill duties as assigned by the director including but not limited to filling in for all staff positions as needed, help in areas for food program requirements.
- One year experience in a licensed childcare facility; minimum of 6 months in a management position.
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR
- Must pass all background checks and meet all state requirements.
- Early Childhood Development 101 Credential or Associates degree preferred.
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! We offer health, dental and vision insurance, and life insurance for full-time, eligible employees. We have voluntary benefits available for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. We offer child care discounts, referral credits and PTO plans.
Quality Assurance Manager
Machine Operator (Light Pole Winding) 1St Shift 5:00Am-3:00Pm
Food Service Worker - Greenville Dining Hall
Big Blue Marble Academy (“BBMA”) is searching for a career-minded educator with the desire to lead children into the 21st Century. Our unique curriculum emphasizes global citizenship, character development, and foreign languages. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, have strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Our teachers are dedicated to supporting our brand and mission of providing global education for children of all ages.
- Classroom Management: Plan, supervise, and implement our program for your assigned class in accordance with BBMA policies and philosophy. Conduct our curriculum and age-appropriate learning activities as outlined. The monthly curriculum theme shall be evident in your classroom through visual displays of students’ projects.
- Communication and Customer Service: Develop rapport with parents to facilitate the natural sharing information. Use required electronic daily reports app to communicate about each child’s daily activities. The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with children, directors, peers and parents. Maintain professionalism, superior customer service, and confidentiality.
- Operations and Compliance: Follow all procedures for compliance, including but not limited to tracking and transitions. Maintain cleanliness of classroom and other areas as assigned.
- Team player: Must be flexible and able to help other team members as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of an associates degree in early childhood education or related field
- Two years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must pass background checks
- Obtain and maintain state in-service training requirements
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, and be able to see, hear, and respond to children’s needs, including reaching high, stooping to the child’s level, and sitting on the floor and getting up
- Be able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact with many children and parents bring every day.
- Bilingual is a plus
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! Our benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with child care discounts, referral credits and PTO for full-time, eligible employees. We also offer voluntary benefits for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. BBMA offers opportunity for growth and on-the-job training to further your career in early childhood education.
Compensation is competitive depending on educational attainment and years of experience.
Volunteer - Patient Opportunity
General Utility Worker - Greenville Dining Hall
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!