Kindergarten Job Description Sample
New thriving Children Day Care/school in Warrington is looking for Kindergarten teacher or Preschool teacher. We are looking for individuals who have experience in Early Childhood education industry, outstanding customer service skills, and the ability to multi task and manage multiple tasks.
Kindergarten teacher should have BA in Early Childhood education and/or minimum 30 credits in Human services.
Completed Teacher certification is a plus.
Salary depends on your experience and will be raised depending on completion of 3 months trial period and your experience and education credits.
Must be willing to continue Early Childhood education possess and/or self professional development.
Must have all required background checks, initial training certificates
Must have or obtain CPR certificate
$12.00 to $15.00 /hour -depending on experience and qualifications. 3 months trial period hourly rate depends on experience and qualifications.
Kindergarten - 3Rd Grade Teachers/Tutors
We are looking for part-time Texas certified teachers to tutor our younger students in the areas of phonics, reading comprehension and math skills.
Teachers are needed for after school hours Monday - Thursday (4-8) and Saturdays (9-4).
Need to have at least 3 days availability.
Teachers/Tutors are needed for academic instruction in core areas for K-12 tutoring.
Toddler, Preschool, And Kindergarten Prep Teaching Staff
Creative Minds Academy is seeking professional teachers to join our team in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky (15 minutes from Frankfort, 30 minutes from Lexington). We are in search of educators with a preference for toddlers, preschool or Kindergarten. Our organization is guided by the Reggio Emilia-inspired philosophy and seeks motivated individuals with a passion for educating young children. CMA believes that children are strong, capable natural learners and investigators. We work to expand learning and explore their curiosities alongside of them.
• Develop curriculum based on the interests of the children (We also utilize High/Scope.)
• Engage children in natural, play-based learning
• Prioritize documentation to make the child’s learning visible
• Involve parents in the learning process by sharing documentation, attending parent-child events, and participating in parent-teacher conferences
In addition, the teacher should have or exhibit:
• A love for working with children and respect for their families
• A willingness to learn about and implement Reggio-inspired perspectives
• View teaching young children as a profession
• View learning as a collaborative process
• Develop curriculum based on the children's own interests
• Experience working with young children
Preferred, but not required:
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree or a CDA and two-years experience working with young children. Compelling candidates lacking the above requirements but possessing unique experiences with young children are strongly encouraged to apply.
Starting pay for lead teaching positions is $11-$14/hour based on education and experience. Part- or full-time opportunities are available.
Benefits include: 50% employee discount on tuition (free tuition for one child after one year of employment), paid holidays, flexible hours, and professional development opportunities (travel) with all expenses paid.
Provide high-quality instruction to students and work collaboratively with the school leader, colleagues, students, parents and the board to accomplish or surpass the academy's articulated educational goals. Work as a collaborative team member to implement the academy curriculum and accomplish short- and long-term academy goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
· Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning; develop reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure; enforce the academy's student discipline code; collaborate in the implementation of initiatives such as school-wide behavior management systems.
· Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs and goals of students; establish clear objectives for all lessons and units; ensure that lessons -- as planned, delivered, and assessed -- are aligned with state curriculum and school-wide curriculum standards.
· Develop lesson plans and submit them for review and feedback as scheduled; work cooperatively with the academy's instructional coach to learn from feedback and improve the quality of instruction. Participate in ongoing analysis and planning to ensure that the school's curriculum remains aligned to state standards.
· Collaborate with special education staff to implement, to the greatest extent possible, an inclusive approach to students with special needs. Remain aware of student needs; participate in child study teams or individualized education planning; implement accommodations and modifications as indicated in student IEP's; seek advice and counsel from student support services areas when needed to ensure that all students are fully served.
· Collaborate with other staff, as necessary, to implement grant-funded programming to accelerate learning for students with a variety of needs including special education, at-risk, limited English proficient students and others, to bring them to grade level proficiency.
· Maintain accurate and complete records as required; maintain the confidentiality of student records and student information. Complete any documentation necessary for the academy to be in compliance with regulatory requirements, such as time and effort reporting.
· Communicate with parents and make provisions for being available outside normal hours; work with parents to encourage participation in their child’s learning experiences; provide regular communication to parents regarding their children’s performance.
· Maintain professional competence via conferences, mentoring, involvement in professional organizations, continuing coursework, etc. Complete all coursework and other requirements necessary to maintain teaching credentials and "highly qualified" status, as required by the teacher's assignment.
· Inform the school leader of needed instructional resources. Serve as an active member of teams such as grade-level, school-wide planning, school improvement or other areas of focus.
· May participate in extracurricular activities such as coaching, clubs, student government, tutoring, enrichment activities, etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
· State teacher licensure/certification with appropriate endorsements(s).
· Bachelor’s degree with subject area emphasis and/or coursework and/or experience necessary to be deemed "highly qualified" for the grade/subjects to be taught. (If permitted by the state, may be hired with lesser credentials, but will be required to develop and complete a plan of action to become "highly qualified" within a prescribed period of time. NOTE: Not currently permitted in Michigan; permitted in Indiana with restrictions on the number of people in any school; permitted in Ohio but it’s our policy/expectation that all new hires come in fully certified and “highly qualified.”)
· Demonstrated commitment to young people’s learning success and achievement.
· Demonstrated proficiency in a teaching/tutoring capacity as acquired through prior experience in tutoring, teaching or other education-related experience; evidence of successful experience in student and parent relations.
Employer paid benefits, Retirement (PERS or 401K), class size reduction, professional development, family engagement with stipends, urban area in historic West Las Vegas, Continued Education opportunities, ample technology, AVID School with college and career readiness, transitioning to STEM, Strong Community Partnerships, 85% Title 1, Community school.
PLUS=Bilingual, and strong STEM background
· Plan and deliver educational instruction using the most efficient and effective methodology for the students assigned.
· Conduct assessments that are research based and appropriate for the students assigned.
· Provide corrective feedback to students, and re-teach as necessary, to ensure that the students have mastered the objectives.
· Conduct research and read professional literature in the subject area of the assignment.
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with parents/guardians, and other educators to assist the students.
· Implement the approved-course curriculum.
· Implement modifications in a student’s education plan as required.
· Consult with other school staff as necessary to complete the functions of the position.
· Complete written reports, and assigned administrative tasks related to these functions.
· Utilize preventive discipline methodology with assigned students.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Imagine Schools Six Measures of Excellence in the execution of duties.
- Model positive character virtues and habits. Assist students in developing positive moral and performance character attributes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by
Bachelors degree in pertinent area.
· Licenses & Certifications: State certification and endorsement in assigned area.
· Experience: Pre-service experience required for certification.
· Knowledge, Ability &
Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills. The ability to perform independently and in groups. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask when necessary. Knowledge of theory and practice of student learning styles. Knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations and statutes. Ability to remain pleasant and calm under sometimes-stressful circumstances. Ability to communicate cooperatively and constructively with other staff, students and parents in a multi-cultural environment. Computer skills including word processing, database, spreadsheet and graphics.
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the standard required for each essential function. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all assigned duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated
Searching for a kindergarten teacher who will take over an established class with a maximum of 22 students. The successful candidate will have experience at the early education level, and enjoy working with young students. Teacher will lead recesses twice a day. Schedule includes a lunch and a fifty minute preparation period. Evergreen is a private school in its fifth year of existence. The candidate should look forward to working within a closely knit professional education community. Frequent contact with parents is a must. Being a team player with teachers above and below the kindergarten level is expected.
RMS Academy is hiring Kindergarten Teacher Please send cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation, license, & transcripts to: sschlakermsacademy.org The Post-Bulletin. Keywords: Kindergarten Teacher, Location: Rochester, MN - 55901
Teacher - Kindergarten - Elementary - Substitute
Kindergarten Teaching Position
We are seeking person of PASSION
- Passion for Jesus.
- Passion for teaching.
- Passion for students.
- Passion for learning.
Are you a person with the heart and attitude of a disciple-maker, missionary, and follower of Jesus?
Are you looking to work in a faith-based educational environment?
- Working skills with technology for use in communication and as a learning tool.
- Experience in methods to reach all types of learners.
- Mastery of basic skills teaching for young learners.
- Work well with other professionals and staff members.
- Current in elementary school level best-practices pedagogy.
- Comfortable with instructional model allowing time for hands-on expeditionary learning.
- Willingness and ability to apply a broad range of teaching practices.
- Teach through the lens of a Biblical worldview.
This is a long-term substitution position. Opportunity for permanent hire.
Like Us on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/mountzionnh
Kindergarten Teacher Overseas In China
Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies in China provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children; a place for children to grow into responsible, considerate and contributing members of society.
With more than 160 learning academies in states in the U.S., Kids 'R' Kids is expanding its AdvancED accredited education system into China. You can be assured, in working with us, we will be your partners in helping build a meaningful and successful career.
- Learn and administer the appropriate curriculum for children in your care for both classroom and outdoor activities, in accordance with age appropriate objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy
- Maintain daily communication with families of children in your care
- Maintain confidentiality with information shared by owner, administration, teachers, staff and families
- Report any suspected child abuse to owner or administrator - you are a mandated reporter
- Maintain all appropriate daily records
- Assess and record progress in all areas of growth for children in your care - this includes physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth
- Document incidents and accidents appropriately for the administrators' approval
- Meet all Quality Assurance and Education Best Practice Guidelines
- Stay current on and meet all licensing regulations
Qualifications & Requirements
Education Required - Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Four-year degree in Education, Early Childhood Education, Linguistics, Psychology, Science, Social Works, History or related fields preferred
- Minimum teaching experience:Kids 'R' Kids requires training or 2-year working experience
- English as primary language
- Working Knowledge of the behaviors and developmental stages of infant/toddler/pre-school/school age children, typically gained by working two years or more in a school or pre-school setting
- Knowledge of safety practices as they relate to infant/toddler/pre-school/school age children
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Infant, Child and Adult CPR/First Aid certified at time of hire or complete certification within 30 days of hire date
- Employment conditional on completing a satisfactory criminal background check and drug screening
Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies China provides a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children, a place for children to blossom into responsible and contributing members of society. With more than 160 learning academies in 15 states in the U.S. Kids 'R' Kids has now expanded its AdvancedED accredited education system into several cities throughout China. You can be assured, in working with us, we will be your partners in helping to build a meaningful and successful career. We offer positions as Teachers and Directors.
ESL Kindergarten Teacher In Beijing, China
About SDE International Education
SDE International Education is contracted by municipal education bureaus across China to hire and manage foreign teachers for schools in the public and private sectors. We look for college graduates who are interested in living, working, and traveling abroad. The most qualified candidates have a sense of adventure and are open to exploring different cultures, languages, and foreign environments as they spend a year overseas in China. As a language instructor working abroad for SDE International Education, you will be fully immersed in Chinese culture, and you will be able to enjoy the cultural diversity that exists in major international cities, such as Shenzhen or Beijing. We provide bilingual caseworkers to help our candidates get settled in China as they arrive. We provide opportunities for our teachers to tutor if they are interested in making additional income. We also arrange Mandarin Chinese courses for interested teachers in order to enhance our teachers’ experiences living in China and to contribute to their professional development while they live and work abroad.
Cost of living in China: https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living
- March 1st 2018 to February 28th 2019
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-4:30pm, maximum of 18 teaching hours per week
- 3-6 years old, 20-25 students per class
- Classroom fully equipped with computer, projector, board, and microphone
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Local teacher assistant
- Monthly Salary 16,000 RMB-18,000RMB, including 4000 RMB housing allowance. (200-300% above local average)
- 8000 RMB-13000 RMB once-a-year flight allowance, will be reimbursed after finish one year contract.
- Work visa(Z visa) application assistance
- End of contract performance bonus
- Commercial insurance
- Pre-arrival webinar training and orientation
- Airport pickup, bank, phone card, and apartment rental assistance Social and accident insurance
- Three nights’ free hotel on arrival
- Ongoing teacher mentoring and assessment (classroom observations, seminar and monthly training sessions)
- Chinese Lesson(2 hours/week)
- Chinese public holiday plus 5-days annual leave
- Free lunch
- Part time opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Range of positions available from entry level to experienced teacher positions
- Native-English speaking level
- Hold a passport from the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, U.K., South Africa, New Zealand, or Ireland
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!