King Of Prussia Job Description Sample
Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
Business Systems Analyst
Multi-Unit Team Leader
Retail Sales The Black Tux The Plaza At King Of Prussia
Retail Sales Designer The Plaza At King Of Prussia
Registered Nurse - RN
Executive Director - King Of Prussia
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Responsible for the operational, financial, clinical, and regulatory oversight of a residential substance abuse treatment facility.
- Establishes and executes a strategic plan to promote program growth and respond to changes in the marketplace.
- Develops a management team capable of critical thinking, strong employee relations, and effective teamwork. Entrusts managers with responsibility for employee screening and selection, orientation training and development, performance management, and other employee functions.
- Reports and manages key performance indicators related to patient access, client engagement, employee engagement, clinical excellence and financial metrics.
- Leads and participates in Performance Improvement initiatives.
- Maintains a highly interactive relationship with the organization’s support services as well as external stakeholders and carries out related assignments as needed.
- Participates in Operations meetings and other organizational work groups and task forces.
- Ensures programming and operations of the facility meet regulatory and accreditation standards. (DDAP, CARF, OMHSAS)
- Establishes a welcoming environment and promotes a client centered treatment delivery system.
- Establishes and follows systems of communication and collaboration between Call Center, Admissions, Marketing, Finance and Operations teams.
- Establishes a system of consistent communication at the program level including daily, weekly and monthly shift reports and staff meetings.
- Continues to develop strong onboarding process for new employees and works to establish strong employee retention initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with physicians, referral sources, families, and other stakeholders.
- Models Pyramid’s Core Values and maintains a workplace environment that exemplifies those values. Promotes the use of Core Values as guidance for facility decision-making.
- Organizational Collaboration:
- Communicates information to the organization openly and honestly in a timely and organized fashion. (weekly reports, include others in emails)
- Establishes and maintains positive and effective working relationships with organizational leadership in the areas of finance, marketing/needs assessment, clinical, compliance, and HR.
- Strategic Planning:
- Oversees the development and execution of annual goals
- Continuous performance improvement
- Communicates to the treatment team how their program fits into the continuum of care and ensures the system is fully utilized
- Implements new programs and services growing out of the strategic planning process
- Program Development and Management:
- Develops, implements and supervises programming that is consistent with the organization’s mission and that meet the needs of the organization’s constituents and communities.
- Ensures accessibility of services to the organization’s constituents
- Ensures ongoing program supervision and training for all program staff
- Maintains a system of quality operational and clinical record keeping and documentation.
- Encourages and supports all staff in updating their skills and knowledge to ensure the most effective services
- Strong understanding of MAT services, detox, co-occurring population and criminal justice.
- Financial Management:
- Oversees development of an annual program budget.
- Uses program budget to guide program expenditures
- Prepares monthly operating report addressing budget variances.
- Staff Management and Relations:
- Sets clear performance expectations and goals for all team members
- Establishes clear patterns of authority, responsibility, supervision, and communication with staff, including regular documented staff meetings and individual supervision with direct reports.
- Delegates authority and monitors results regularly.
- Communicates necessary information in a timely and organized manner and invites and responds to staff needs and feedback in a timely manner.
- Utilizes organization’s HR policies and procedures, appraisal program and support personnel.
- Provides coaching and feedback.
- Provides an open door environment and is present, transparent and visible in the treatment areas during all shifts.
- Ongoing attendance and participation in staff meetings on all levels
- Leads by example, take the time to learn and understand each job, asks questions and listens to employee feedback.
- Leadership and Relations with staff:
- Models behaviors and attitudes which promote individual responsibility, programmatic and professional excellence, and Pyramid’s Core Values
- Facilitates Teamwork and Collaboration
- Encourages innovative thinking and solutions, and effectively incorporates the ideas and contributions of others.
- Shares knowledge with others
- Delivers on commitments.
- Demonstrates an ability to foresee problems and utilize preventative problem-solving strategies.
- Community Relations:
- Develops effective working relationships within the behavioral health service delivery system to ensure that the program remains a significant player within the community. Works well with Pyramid Community Relations reps and is will to travel to meet with key referral and funding resources to promote and develop the program.
- Other Duties as assigned
Technical Competencies: Strong leadership background with demonstrated results managing large facilities or organizations. Demonstrates critical thinking, sound reasoning and judgment. Experience with P&L and financial analysis; development of effective systems, and management/leadership training. Comprehensive knowledge of HIPAA, DDAP/OMHSAS/DPW licensing, and CARF regulations.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism, flexibility and adaptability. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment. Calm and decisive in crisis situations.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, health administration, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing, or another related field. Master’s degree is preferred. At least 10 years of management experience required. Experience managing large or multiple healthcare programs preferred
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
401K with Company Match
Paid Days Off
Fresh Food Associate
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!