Kingwood Job Description Sample
DEPARTMENT: Southern Premier Lab (Kingwood)
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant to CEO
REPORTS TO: CEO
JOB PURPOSE: An Executive Assistant will manage weekly executive leadership meetings, all-hands meetings, important client meetings, and bi-quarterly board meetings to ensure effective communication between the CEO, executive team, employees and our clients. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, resilient, and relentlessly pursues outcomes and has successfully supported one or more senior leaders in a previous role.
· Manages, schedules and organizes calendars for key executives
· Keeps leadership team organized and effective
· Manages email, online and phone correspondences on behalf of CEO
· Interfaces with clients, key executives, and industry leaders
· Prepares materials for all-hands meetings and board presentations
· Manages special marketing or operations projects assigned by CEO
· Plans company-wide events, office parties, and all-hands meetings
· Handles office administration, mail, catering, food ordering, “small tasks”
· 3-5 years’ experience supporting VP/C-Level executives
· Bachelor Degree required
· Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
· Advanced MS Office skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Reliable, detail-oriented, self-motivated and resourceful
· Highly organized, thrives under pressure
· Resiliency, enthusiasm, passion/drive, and a sense of urgency
· Proven multi-tasking, time management skills and prioritizing in a fast environment
· Uses good judgment/discretion with confidential information
· Bachelor's Degree
· Executive Assistant: 3 years
Front Desk/Insurance Specialist
Front desk position in busy cardiology practice. Duties include checking patients in and out, answering phones, scheduling patients and verifying all types of insurance. Attention to detail is a must. Candidate must have at least 3-5 years experience in insurance verification. Compentency quiz, background check and drug testing is required.
Ncco Crane Operator
NCCCO Crane Operator – Linkbelt 138 Crawler Crane
More information about this job Overview
The NCCCO Crane Operator for Linkbelt 138 Crawler Crane should be NCCCO certified and have the ability to operate at least one or all of the equipment listed: Manitowoc 222 friction rig, Linkbelt 350 Excavator, Linkbelt 210 Excavator. Must learn and understand all safety hazards related to the work and learn to safely and effectively use or operate work related tools and equipment. Will be required to work in
industrial facilities, terminals, and refineries in Texas and Louisiana.
*The following are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.
- Read and interpret load charts
- Interpret hand signals to determine where materials are to be placed
- Perform minor maintenance or cleaning activities for tools and equipment
- Perform daily inspections on equipment including checking fluids, refueling, adding fluids, and assessing component wear
- Report malfunctioning equipment to supervisors
- Assist other craft workers as needed
- Must be able to push/pull, lift, or carry up to 50 lbs., but may occasionally push/pull, lift, or carry up to 100 lbs.
- Subject to repetitive use of hands/arms, and legs
- Hand/eye coordination, depth perception important
- Must be able to drive cars, trucks, forklifts, and other equipment
- Must be able to communicate (hear, comprehend, and speak) to safely perform work
- Will need to be able to perform sedentary to heavy work
- May operate hand and power tools (electric, gas, and pneumatic) of all types
- Climb and maintain balance on steel/wood framework, stairs, ladders, scaffolds, and equipment
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
- Position may require prolonged bending/twisting, walking, crawling, kneeling, reaching overhead, squatting, pushing /pulling, or standing and lifting
- Must be able to walk on uneven surfaces, muddy conditions, loose rock, loose/soft sand, etc.
- May be required to work in confined spaces
- Will be exposed to adverse weather conditions (Heat, Cold, Rain, Etc.)
Mental Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management/ supervision
- Talking, reading & writing comprehension is necessary for giving and receiving directions to perform work and/or safety policy
- Work at various tempos, and concentrate amid distractions
- Decision making skills necessary
- Detail-oriented; must be able to remember, examine, and observe details
Our services range from total foundation solutions to the completion of pipeline and facilities projects to plant, right-of-way, and refinery maintenance – all supported with engineering and design services.
We also offer support services pipeline integrity work, meter run cleaning, tank cleaning, soft excavation, remediation, and more.
PPI ECS is moving their Corporate Headquarters to Kingwood, TX and we are growing! We are seeking an Administrative Support Specialist to join our corporate team. This role is ideal for someone seeking to start of change their career path. You will be assisting the corporate functions (accounting, procurement, human resources, and payroll) as well as Executive Management, gaining a wide breadth of knowledge while operating in a strong promote-from-within culture.
A successful candidate will have strong communication skills (written and oral) and high attention to detail. Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel and Outlook) will be needed. Someone who strives to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensure high levels of organization, effectiveness, and communication. Most of all, someone that is looking to start a career and grow along the way.
Controls Engineer - DCS Application Engineer
People love working here because:
- They get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- The company utilizes new technologies and provides training opportunities.
- The company offers comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- They offer a 401K match plus Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and several long term clients.
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, and budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
- Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality,and supporting documentation and implementation process.
- Ensures that work assignments are executed to appropriate standards and quality systems (Implementation, test, and documentation)
- Independently conduct DCS Application FAT according to approved pre-FAT and FAT procedures
- Interface with End User's (customers) Operations personnel during FAT
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2-10+ years of process controls experience
- Must have Honeywell DCS programming experience
- Must be familiar with multiple types of control system equipment or earlier version of Honeywell equipment and/or various PLC's
- Experience with liquids or chemicals is a plus
- Experience in Oil & Gas or the Chemical industry is a plus
SynergenX Health — Kingwood
We at SynergenX Health are here to offer customized programs for everyone’s health goals and needs. We specialize in helping people change their lifestyle by assisting them with one of our personalized programs such as hormone replacement for hormonal imbalance, treatment of dietary consultations, nutrition programs and weight loss treatments.
A Medical Assistant is responsible for providing treatment to the patients and creating a positive relationship with the patients. They will also have day to day lab operations that must be taken care of with knowledge and precision. Must be flexible with late hours, some weekends, friendly attitude, and enjoys interacting with providers and patients. Applicant needs to have some experience with computer skills. Our goal is to provide excellent care with exceptional patient encounters that starts with you!
- Perform vitals, routine blood draws, administering intramuscular and subcutaneous injections per the providers request.
- Maintain lab equipment, documentation of all lab results and quality controls.
- Runs labs in-house or having them ready to be run at another facility with proper labs ordered for each patient.
- Weekly inventory and communication among others.
- Helps assist the front desk duties when needed.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must have High School diploma or GED.
- Preferred Medical Assistant from accredited school or at least graduated from Phlebotomy school. Little to no experience required.
- Friendly/outgoing attitude towards patients.
- Easily able to adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Back ground check and drug test.
Benefits: SynergenX also offers a comprehensive benefits plan: paid vacation and holidays.
$14 an hour with potential raises
Calling all Ophthalmic Assistants.....
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR Ophthalmology?
DO YOU STRIVE FOR MAKING AN IMPACT THROUGH by providing excellent care during all parts of an eye exam?
We are now seeking to add an experienced Ophthalmic Assistant team member to a thriving, growth-oriented, patient-focused Ophthalmology practice in Space City!
We are a Houston area group that is set apart from the crowd. As the largest Ophthalmology group in the Nation, our number one goal IS to provide general and specialized eye care to the entire population of Houston through many convenient locations.
Do you believe in our goal?
Then it's time to be a part of something special, and join a team that's relentless about making a difference through eye care.
We have a culture of compassion & cohesiveness with a focus on growth, development and continued education. PLUS we have a comprehensive benefits package:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Eye Care Benefits
PTO, Holidays and Bereavement Leave
Assist the physician during procedures
Communicate effectively with patients, physicians, and other staff members
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS
Certification as a COA, COT or COMT preferred
Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in ophthalmology
Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
Commitment to continuing education and advancing skill set
Are you ready to apply? We're waiting to hear from you.
Large distribution center in Northeast Houston is adding Forklift Operators to their growing team. This position will be responsible for upkeep of the warehouse as well as loading and unloading product for shipment and receipt.
Compensation: $12 to $16
Staging, shipping, and receiving parts, equipment, and supplies.
Stocks the parts store with an appropriate amount of merchandise.
Responsible for inventory control.
Enters inventory into software system.
May deliver parts to customer locations or job sites.
Practices safe material handling techniques.
Filing of M/Ss, freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
Responsible for filing of freight claims for damaged goods.
Manages receipt, inspecting, and stocking products.
Responsible for determining inventory levels, identifying and disposing of excess and obsolete inventory, and maintaining system inventory accuracy.
Must have good phone skills to assist inside sales personnel with answering phone calls and assisting customers on the phone.
Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
Must possess basic math skills.
Ability to perform these basic operations using units of American money, weight measures, and volume.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must possess valid driver's license and pass background requirements.
Forklift certification preferred.
Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Ability to pinwheel pallets a plus.
Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.
Cardiac Physician Assistant Or Nurse Practitioner
Facility Hours: 8A – 5P, Open Monday through Friday
Responsibilities of the Cardiac Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner:
Experienced Cardiac Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner wanted to evaluate patients, assist in procedures and oversee clinical staff. Candidate must have experience in cardiology as advanced practice provider.
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical for patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Implements interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability, including but not limited to serving in the first assisting role.
- Facilitates the patient’s transition within and between health care settings
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.Experienced Cardiac Physician
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification in Cardiology
- Clinical perioperative experience. 2 years’ experience in the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant role preferred.
Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); PALS provider card as required by department and facility
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Travel Nurse - Chronic Dialysis RN - Dialysis Registered Nurse (Kingwo
ADEX Travel Nursing has been employing and servicing nurse travelers, sending them to great destinations around the country. Our vast networking affords us exclusive relationships at top facilities offering you unique career opportunities. Call us for more positions, 866-###-####!
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Associated topics: asn, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, nurse clinical, nurse rn, staff nurse, surgery, tcu
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In Texas (Kingwood,Tx)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!