Kingwood Job Description Sample
DEPARTMENT: Southern Premier Lab (Kingwood)
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant to CEO
REPORTS TO: CEO
JOB PURPOSE: An Executive Assistant will manage weekly executive leadership meetings, all-hands meetings, important client meetings, and bi-quarterly board meetings to ensure effective communication between the CEO, executive team, employees and our clients. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, resilient, and relentlessly pursues outcomes and has successfully supported one or more senior leaders in a previous role.
· Manages, schedules and organizes calendars for key executives
· Keeps leadership team organized and effective
· Manages email, online and phone correspondences on behalf of CEO
· Interfaces with clients, key executives, and industry leaders
· Prepares materials for all-hands meetings and board presentations
· Manages special marketing or operations projects assigned by CEO
· Plans company-wide events, office parties, and all-hands meetings
· Handles office administration, mail, catering, food ordering, “small tasks”
· 3-5 years’ experience supporting VP/C-Level executives
· Bachelor Degree required
· Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
· Advanced MS Office skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Reliable, detail-oriented, self-motivated and resourceful
· Highly organized, thrives under pressure
· Resiliency, enthusiasm, passion/drive, and a sense of urgency
· Proven multi-tasking, time management skills and prioritizing in a fast environment
· Uses good judgment/discretion with confidential information
· Bachelor's Degree
· Executive Assistant: 3 years
Cath Lab/ IR Nurse Or Licensed Cath Lab Tech
Cath lab or Interventional radiology nurse wanted for pre & post op patient care.
Licensed Cath lab techs also needed.
Job Title Pile Superintendent
PPI Engineering & Construction Services LLC – Kingwood, Texas
More information about this job Overview
• Experience in labor and cost planning and budgeting.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of project craft, staff and management.
• Fast-paced project field environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 50 pounds.
• Travel in the U.S. as needed.
• Projects are usually short durations, requiring temporary travel assignments.
- Must be able to push/pull, lift, or carry up to 50 lbs., but may occasionally push/pull, lift, or carry up to 100 lbs.
- Subject to repetitive use of hands/arms, and legs
- Hand/eye coordination, depth perception important
- Must be able to drive cars, trucks, forklifts, and other equipment
- Must be able to communicate (hear, comprehend, and speak) to safely perform work
- Will need to be able to perform sedentary to heavy work
- May operate hand and power tools (electric, gas, and pneumatic) of all types
- Climb and maintain balance on steel/wood framework, stairs, ladders, scaffolds, and equipment
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
- Position may require prolonged bending/twisting, walking, crawling, kneeling, reaching overhead, squatting, pushing /pulling, or standing and lifting
- Must be able to walk on uneven surfaces, muddy conditions, loose rock, loose/soft sand, etc.
- May be required to work in confined spaces
- Will be exposed to adverse weather conditions (Heat, Cold, Rain, Etc.)
Mental Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management/ supervision
- Talking, reading & writing comprehension is necessary for giving and receiving directions to perform work and/or safety policy
- Work at various tempos, and concentrate amid distractions
- Decision making skills necessary
- Detail-oriented; must be able to remember, examine, and observe details
Our services range from total foundation solutions to the completion of pipeline and facilities projects to plant, right-of-way, and refinery maintenance – all supported with engineering and design services.
We also offer support services pipeline integrity work, meter run cleaning, tank cleaning, soft excavation, remediation, and more.
PPI ECS is moving their Corporate Headquarters to Kingwood, TX and we are growing! We are seeking an Administrative Support Specialist to join our corporate team. This role is ideal for someone seeking to start of change their career path. You will be assisting the corporate functions (accounting, procurement, human resources, and payroll) as well as Executive Management, gaining a wide breadth of knowledge while operating in a strong promote-from-within culture.
A successful candidate will have strong communication skills (written and oral) and high attention to detail. Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel and Outlook) will be needed. Someone who strives to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensure high levels of organization, effectiveness, and communication. Most of all, someone that is looking to start a career and grow along the way.
Cardiac Physician Assistant Or Nurse Practitioner
Facility Hours: 8A – 5P, Open Monday through Friday
Responsibilities of the Cardiac Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner:
Experienced Cardiac Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner wanted to evaluate patients, assist in procedures and oversee clinical staff. Candidate must have experience in cardiology as advanced practice provider.
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical for patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Implements interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability, including but not limited to serving in the first assisting role.
- Facilitates the patient’s transition within and between health care settings
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.Experienced Cardiac Physician
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification in Cardiology
- Clinical perioperative experience. 2 years’ experience in the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant role preferred.
Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); PALS provider card as required by department and facility
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Insurance Sales Representative
Local and Top Producing State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agency actively pursuing open positions for Insurance Account Representatives to help the agency market, sell and grow in Personal Lines Insurance Products, and Life and Health Insurance.
Our agency is generating 100's of new clients monthly and we are growing at a rapid pace because of it and looking for top notch positive, motivated upbeat team member to help us continue to grow.
Prospecting, marketing, selling auto, home, renters, life and health policies, as well as providing world class customer service
Successful Candidates Must Exhibit these Qualities:
Track record of progressive responsibility in prior work experience
Self-Motivated and Self-Managed
True People Person
Able to work effectively in a team environment, and truly embrace the team concept
Accept accountability for actions and reach goals
Exhibit true professionalism in their words, actions and appearance
Work Experience in insurance is NOT required
A sales background is desired but not required
Must be able to pass and hold State of Texas Property and Casualty and Life and Health License (Paid for by employer)
If you believe you are ready for a new career in a highly productive top tier insurance agency this is the opportunity for you.
Email or fax resume to 281-528-1447, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Commercial Projects / Service Electrical Estimator
Mayfield Electric is looking for a small projects estimator for our service department
*Performance Bonus Available*
We are looking for someone who:
- works well in a team environment.
- has at least 10 years working in a commercial electrical service department.
- professional office attitude and appearance.
- has a valid Texas Journeyman license.
- valid Texas drivers license.
- clear criminal background.
- Computer literate in Excel, Microsoft word, outlook and conests (estimating software)
This position entails:
- Putting together estimates for projects under $100,000.
- ordering and tracking material and fixture and gear.
- Work with the service coordinator to make sure the customer gets the project completed when they need it.
- take a weekend and/or 24-hour on-call shift to respond to our 24 hr answering service.
- assist the technicians in troubleshooting and other project related details.
- work with the authority having jurisdiction in order to ensure the project is completed in full compliance with all local and national codes.
- competitive salary
- company truck
- gas card
- Bonus based on collected profit
- Health insurance available
Mayfield Electric is a close nit company where we enjoy working as a team to solve challenges in order to be successful.
Cdl-A Dry Van Company Truck Driver (Kingwood,Tx)
You Are Never More Than a Day Away from Home with CLD-A Truck Driver Jobs at Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Dry Van Truck Drivers to join our growing family!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you ll have six weeks to meet them.
Do so by the end of six weeks and you ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Atlanta, GA; Aurora, IL; Chicago, IL; Dekalb, IL; Dixson, IL; Joliet, IL; Rochelle, IL; Sterling, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; Clearwater, FL; Dade City, FL; Winterhaven, FL; Sarasota, FL; Tampa, FL; Bradenton, FL
Associated topics: cdl a, company driving solo, company truck driver, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, otr driving, over the road company, over the road driving, regional driving route, tanker
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Customer-oriented approach and patience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience in cashier duties
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus;
We’re looking for the following team members:
What we’re looking for:
· Someone with friendly, patient, and enthusiastic attitude
· Someone who loves to help and serve others through providing excellent consistent service
· Someone ready and willing to learn many aspects of the business
· Someone able and willing to perform other duties assigned by general manager, assistant manager, or shift leader
· Someone able to maintain a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines
· Someone who shares our values and are committed to compassion, accountability, respect, inspiration, and generosity of character
· Prefer someone residing local to the area
· Prefer someone with cooking experience, preferably baking
· Minimum years age (16) to work at Smallcakes & (18) to operate certain kitchen equipment
· Must be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work environment
· Must maintain clean appearance and proper personal hygiene per dress and grooming standards
· Must be able to obtain Food Handler or Food Manager certification within 120 days of hiring
· Must be able to work flexible schedule including days, early mornings, weekends, and holidays
· Must be able to stand during entire shift (except break times) and/or continuously walk around all areas of the store throughout shift
· Must be able to read written instructions, guidelines, training, or policy materials for duties
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· Must have dependable transportation to and from work location
1310 Northpark Dr, Ste 400
Kingwood, TX 77339
Submit your resume today!
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are an independently owned franchise and our views may be independent of other franchise owners. This job posting is intended to be brief and may not list all duties for roles/positions within our organization. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an express or implied contract for employment. Smallcakes is an at-will employer, which means any employment by our firm may be terminated by the firm or yourself with or without notice or cause.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
We are seeking a Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our busy Radiant Dermatology team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. Dermatology experience is a plus!
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Please email your resume and we look forward to meeting you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!