Kirkville Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Company: Sysco Syracuse
• Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
• Minimum Years of
>• Position Type: Non-Exempt
• Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job: This Position now offers a $5000 Sign-On bonus!!!!!!!
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is a delivery position responsible for driving a tractor trailer for the purpose of delivering and unloading various products for Sysco customers. This requires using excellent customer service skills, and working in accordance with state and DOT regulations and Sysco Safety Preferred Work Methods.
Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required in order to successfully meet customers’ needs.
- Deliver product within assigned route schedule and time windows. Immediately inform management team of any deviations.
- Unload product from trailer, by hand or using hand cart, and place in designated customer storage areas. May include transporting product down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds; frequently reach up to 72 inches to stack and unstack pallets and hand cart; constantly bend and twist while loading and unloading product, and retrieving items from trailer.
- Operate assigned STS unit to generate invoices. Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Contact management for authorization when discrepancies on invoice and communicate all errors/returns.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required, and turn in all funds collected daily.
- Pickup, load and unload damaged goods and customer returns, and complete necessary paperwork.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and Sysco policies and procedures.
- Perform coupling procedures for the tractor/trailer as needed.
- Complete Department of Transportation (DOT) logs (electronic or manual as required), company vehicle maintenance reports and reconcile with appropriate company representative as required.
- Follow SyscoSafe preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Maintain sanitary conditions in tractor and trailer and assist with maintaining sanitary conditions in the warehouse and yard.
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to hand cart, pallets, load bars, STS unit, and personal protective equipment.
- Attend all required company meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 21+ years of age
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (including: no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
- Possess and be able to present a valid non-expired interstate Medical Examiner’s Certificate Card (MEC).
(You may be asked to provide: MEC issue date, first and last name of Medical Examiner, Medical Examiner’s license or certificate number, and state of issue, as well as Medical Examiner’s national registry number at time of application.)
- Self-certified as a non-exempted interstate driver with the state licensing agency that issued the CDL (commercial driver license)
(Please note: effective May 21, 2014 medical examiners performing DOT medical certifications must be registered and certified in the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME), and the examiner’s certification date must precede the physical date.)
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
- 2 years’ local food or beverage delivery experience
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, the following certifications:
- Double and Triple Trailer
- Hazardous Cargo
- Pallet breakdown and hand cart delivery experience
- Previous experience at Sysco or in foodservice industry
- Operate vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions.
- Meet or exceed minimum productivity levels established by the Company.
- Meet or exceed established cases per error goals.
- Demonstrate strong customer relations and problem resolution skills.
- Effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervision.
- Develop a good working knowledge of product and inventory control techniques and procedures.
- Maintain ongoing inter-department communications related to routing, safety, and customer relations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds.
- Frequently reach up to 72 inches to stack and unstack pallets and hand cart.
- Constantly bend and twist while loading and unloading product, and retrieving items from trailer.
- At times, transport product down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product weighing 1-75 pounds up to 100 pounds;
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Food Store Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Landscape Foreman/ Crew Member
Landscape work to include but not limited to Landscape Plantings, Hardscape installations (Patios, walkways, driveways, Fire Pits etc), Landscape Lighting, Lawn installations, Drainage work and other industry related tasks. Visit our website for additional information on our company.
Crew members and Landscape Foreman need to have a valid Drivers License. Foreman need 3+ years experience as a Landscape Foreman.
Must be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
Benefits and bonus plans in place for the right candidate. There is also plenty of room to move up in the company and advance.
We specialize in Design/Build residential work including poolsites, patio and walkways, retaining walls, landscape lighting, water features and plant maintenance.
UPS - Warehouse Driver Helper (Kirkville,Ny)
UPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages.
Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday. Workdays can vary (Monday
Friday) or (Tuesday
Saturday) depending on the building needs. Hours vary but usually begin after 8:00 a.m. and end before 8:00 p.m. Driver Helpers must comply with UPS appearance guidelines.
Driver Helper seasonal opportunities are typically between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday time period.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer - race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
Associated topics: coordinator, entry level, forklift operator, logistics engineer, logistics technician, operator warehouse, pallet, warehouse operation, warehouse technician, warehouseman
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN & Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
LPN's and CNA's needed for Long Term Care/Rehabilitation facilities located close to Syracuse, New York. All shifts needed 7-3/3-11/11-7. LPN will be responsible for medication administration; treatments; other patient related duties. Electronic charting a plus. LPN's must have at least 6 months experience in LTC/Rehab setting.
CNA's only 3 months long term/short term care experience needed!!
Call us today 631 385-1700!
We are dedicated to providing our clients with staff that will treat their patients, residents or students with "continuity of care" - a vital component to any industry!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
CDL A Truck Driver - OTR And Owner Operator
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Hair - Stylists
Immediate openings for Stylist positions in our Fayetteville salon. $300 SIGN ON BONUS
We welcome your talent whether you’re a veteran stylist or just graduated school!
Our average hair stylist earns $13.50 an hour PLUS tips! And our top stylists earn over $40 an hour!
Benefits of being a GENTRY stylist;
· High earning potential
· Flexible schedule!
· Opportunities for growth and advancement!
· Paid vacation and Health benefits
· Salary and bonus available for Salon Managers!
· Further your career with free professional education from top brands like Paul Mitchell.
· We are a Paul Mitchell Signature Salon
· Make clients look good and feel great!
· Amazing work culture
· No following needed!
· We love rolling out fun contests and great prizes
Come be apart of this fantastic salon family!!
Must have current valid cosmetology license.
Benefits of working at Salon Development include;
Small, friendly office environment
Paid vacation and Health benefits
Discounts on products and services
Family owned, not corporate atmosphere
Stable and growing company
Dental Office Manager
• Receptionist / Manager full-time position for Specialty Dental Office in the Syracuse area .
• Join a team of people who enjoys working together .
• Looking for an energetic person who does well in a fast pace environment and use to multitasking , and takes pride in their job !
• Skills required include history in management , computer expertise , accounting , insurance experience , scheduling and leadership ability .
• Benefits include health insurance and 401k and profit sharing plans with a competitive compensation package .
• MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES IN MANAGEMENT .
• Please only apply if you meet all the required qualifications .
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!