Kirtland Job Description Sample
Lab Collections Specialist, PRN (Monday-Friday Day Shift)- Float To Al
This position will be PRN and could be called to Painesville, Willoughby, Maple Hts., or Ashtabula.
Under the supervision of the Director of Pharmacy Operations, utilizes medical and administrative skills to provide support to patients and staff with lab related needs.
- Collect blood, tissue, urine or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physician's instructions to patients, as it relates to the lab.
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Maintain all logs and required checks (ie refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, etc.)
- Verify patient information at each collection to ensure accuracy
- Secure patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; complete diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Maintain up to date collection protocols in SOP manuals for specimen collections
- Ensure patient paperwork is filled out correctly, and necessary information is captured at time of order
- Securely and safely package specimens for pick up by lab courier, FedEx, or external vendor pickup as necessary
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Relies on Nurse supervisor for immediate on site clinical guidance
- Enhance practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain client charting in accordance with CARF, OHMAS, Medicaid and Medicare professional standards.
- Participate in all assigned staff meetings and staff development programs.
- Maintain clear communication with co-workers, referents or designated liaison person.
- Maintain proper clients rights and confidentially.
- Participate in all Quality Assurance and Utilization Review activities.
- Participate in miscellaneous duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Assist in community outreach.
- Maintain minimum productivity rates as established.
- Other duties as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITYAND DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
Responsible for working collaboratively with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to collect specimens as directed by the physicians to be tested. At all times, activities should be performed as a team function.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Phlebotomy certified with experience with routine exposure to blood or body fluids
(OSHA Category I and II)
- Current BLS certification required
- Consistent demonstration of a team approach to care
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and orally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Electronic Health Records
- Able to continuously and/or frequently preform grasping, fine dexterity, balancing, standing, reaching, sitting, lifting 25lbs.
- Possess a working knowledge of mental illness and the disease concept of chemical dependency. Possess a working knowledge of Mental Health and Chemical Dependency treatment, Alcoholics Anonymous philosophy, and group dynamics.
- Bilingual, preferably Spanish speaking.
- 3-5 years experience in a medical setting
- MA certification
Regional CDL Truck Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
OTR Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Flatbed
Now hiring - OTR truck driver opportunities for open deck professionals
Mid Seven Transportation offers better rates per mile, consistent home time, and a better shot at the life & career you want.
Are you ready to haul flatbed/stepdeck for America’s top brands? At Mid Seven Transportation, hauling freight isn’t who we are, it’s what we do—and our newly expanded company truck driver jobs offer the stability you’ve been looking for and more. If you have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck experience and a CDL-A license, you can join our over-the-road division and enjoy greater pay, weekend home time in some areas, and quality perks that make for a smoother ride:
Higher starting pay based on experience – with additional bonus, stop off, and detention pay, our top drivers earn .54 CPM on average
All miles paid loaded & unloaded
$2,000 sign-on bonus
Excellent home time (home every weekend in certain areas)
Health, dental, and vision insurance available
401(k) retirement program
Safe, well-maintained flatbed & step deck equipment
Vacation pay after 1 year
EpicVue satellite TV
Join the Mid Seven family today to work with a company whose focus is on YOU. We care about our truck drivers and guarantee you’ll see the difference. Our flatbed and step deck opportunities have kept our truck drivers and customers happy for over 65 years, with no signs of slowing down!
Mid Seven Transportation is based out of Des Moines, Iowa, serving agricultural and building industries in the Midwest, Southeast, Northwest, and Atlantic regions.
Qualified CDL-A truck driver applicants have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck driving experience.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Remote English Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Auto Sales Consultant Pat O'brien Chevrolet Willoughby Hills
Entry Level Sales Consultant Pat O'Brien Chevrolet
Pat O'Brien Chevrolet, Ohio's #1 Chevrolet Sales Leader, is hiring Sales Consultants.
Pat O'Brien Chevrolet is recruiting Sales & Leasing Consultants for our high paced, high volume dealership in Westlake Ohio. If you are interested in being part of a company with cutting edge sales and marketing techniques, involved in the community and understands the importance of giving back, this is the organization for you.
The average Sales and Leasing Consultant can earn $35,000-$60,000 and some make even more, in the first year.
Sales and Leasing Consultants also receive:
-Industry-leading and ongoing sales and marketing training
-Career growth opportunity
-Work alongside leading sales and leasing consultants
-Comprehensive Health plan with vision, dental available
-Participation in GM Bonus Program
-GM employee discount pricing on new vehicles
-5 day work week
-Discount cell phone service
-Paid vacation time and time off on major holidays
We at Pat O'Brien Chevrolet are proud of our organization and its reputation for good service and fair dealing. We believe our products, sales and service are the finest! We thank Chevrolet and Buick for our quality products. . .but it is the loyalty and cooperation of all our employees that helps us achieve our goal. . .Satisfied Customers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
-Written and Verbal Communication
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Pat O'Brien Chevrolet started in 2005 with a single location in Willoughby Hills. In eleven short years we have grown from a single location to 4 large dealerships becoming the largest Chevy retailer in Ohio and one of the largest in the United States. We attribute our success to how we do business, the way we treat our customers and our team of highly trained and dedicated team members.
As a Pat O'Brien Chevrolet team member...
You will have pride in your new career. We treat our team members with respect and believe that translates with how you will treat our customers. We offer great service and honest upfront dealing in all of our products and services.
You will be provided all the necessary tools to succeed. We offer industry leading departmental training, state of the art technology, world class facilities and endless resources and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
You will be involved in the community and charitable causes. We feel servicing the community is just as important as servicing our customers. We invest time, energy and financial support to many charities and causes important to communities in which we reside.
You will have fun. We make the car buying experience fun for the customer and have fun doing what we love... getting America where they need to go.
Moldmaker-Lead-Plastic Injection Molds
LEAD MOLD MAKER (Plastic injection)
Proven track record; proven to work independently & efficiently ability to Lead, and Organize the building & repair of tight tolerance, Plastic Injection Molds.
Must be proficient in surface and form grinding to tight tolerances+/- .0001 to .0002
Programming cnc mill and wire edm A plus
Ability to setup and operate cnc mills
Ability to set up and operate CNC EDM Machines
Must have strong ability to trouble shoot and repair high volume plastic injection molds.
Must have 10 plus years working in a tool room or mold manufacturing environment .
This is a hands on position, must be able to work in a team environment. Ability to use inspection equipment and document results.
Ability in the use of Microsoft office programs.
Ability to use Solidworks a plus
*Excellent Package of top Wages (for the right person)
Great Benefits; 100% FTM Paid: Dental, 50/100K Life, S<D,
FTM contributing IRA Retirement Savings program.
Night Shift Industrial Electrician
We are currently seeking a
Night Shift Industrial Electrician!
- Panel Building
- Point to Point Wiring
- Wiring instrument controls, pumps, heaters, control valves and PLC logic
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Following NEC, NFPA 70 guidelines, including Class l Divll, IL 508A and CSA/CE codes and regulations
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Sign & Lighting Service Technician
Yesco Sign & Lighting Service has an immediate opening for an Installer/Service Technician. Experience with all types of signs & lighting including pylons, monuments, electrical & non-electrical signs is helpful but not required. Applicants must be able to operate aerial lifts/trucks , with a clean driving record. Position requires a positive attitude with the ability to work well under the pressure of meeting client deadlines.
• Service Technician
• GENERAL PURPOSE
• Performs service activities such as diagnosing, estimating, retrofitting and repairing customer sign and lighting issues or service difficulties.
• ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Fully utilize Mobile handheld to review work orders and input work performed, material/labor items and job notes.
Drives YESCO sign and lighting service vehicle to customer locations
Restocks and maintains parts and inventory of service vehicle
Performs electrical troubleshooting and repair to ensure functionality of electrical signs and lighting
Prepares and uses materials consistent with specifications of job service order
Implements and maintains quality control and safety during service
Performs preventative maintenance and minor repairs to service department equipment and vehicle
Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer
• MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responds to emergency service calls
Keeps work area organized, clean and free from debris to maintain a safe working environment
Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned
• NATURE OF WORK CONTACTS
Interacts daily with employees and supervisors at the YESCO facility to discuss service projects
Interacts daily with YESCO customers at their location to discuss service projects
• TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six or more years of demonstrated experience in electrical sign service; two or more years of demonstrated experience in power tool operation, welding, electrical, or related areas and completion of the YESCO or other electrical sign service apprenticeship program; or any combination of education, experience, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Must have a state issued driver’s license in good standing
• Ability to read, interpret, and apply specification documents, government coding document
• information, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to apply geometric and algebraic mathematical calculations
• Ability to move, lift, and carry materials, equipment, parts, and completed projects Ability to
• communicate effectively
• PHYSICAL/SENSORY DEMANDS:
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
• encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
• may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is typically performed outdoors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
• frequently exposed to work in high, precarious places; outdoor weather conditions; and risk of
• electrical shock. Noise level in the work environment is usually loud. While performing the
• duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
• handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; balance; climb; rappel; kneel, crouch, or crawl; and
• talk and hear. Must be able to occasionally move objects in excess of 75 lbs. Specific vision
• abilities include: distance vision, clarity of vision at 20 inches or less; and ability to adjust eye
• to bring an object into sharp focus.
• We maintain a drug free workplace.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!