Knightdale Job Description Sample
Delivery Driver -Cdl Class B
Spectrum Paint's Distribution Center in Raleigh, NC is looking to hire a full time CDL Class B Delivery Driver.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Intrastate and Interstate store deliveries performed daily
- Pulling and preparing material for shipping and inter-store transfers
- Maintain warehouse inventory by receiving/shipping goods, operating equipment such as forklift and one-man lift equipment, and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Valid CDL Class B License
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Capable of passing a Drug Test
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to operate motorized forklifts and other warehouse equipment in a safe manner
- Ability to load/unload delivery vehicle
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. on a continual basis - warehouse duties required as needed
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with all personality types
- Hazmat Certification or willingness to obtain within a given time-frame
Since 1986, Spectrum Paint has been providing the paint industry with top quality products, competitive prices and the best possible service.
Class A Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
DON'T LOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE AT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER
3 Years At Current Employer = 3 Years At Cowan
When you switch to Cowan, you won't lose a single year of driving experience earned from your previous employer. After 6 months of driving for Cowan, we will award you the same status you earned at your last company.
For example, if you have been driving for your current employer for 3 years, once you've been with Cowan for 6 months you'll be treated like you've been driving at Cowan for 3 years and 6 months.
That means higher pay, extended vacation days, and more!
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In North Carolina (Knightdale,Nc)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Home Health Occupational Therapist - Sponsorship Available (Knightdale
Kare Partners is currently interviewing for 2 Occupational Therapists to work in a Home Health setting based in Raleigh and providing coverage for the one of following territories:
- Lee/Southern Wake and Harnett counties
- Franklin/Granville/Vance counties
The Occupational Therapist will provide services that will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. These treatments will be performed in the patient's home. The ideal candidate's priority should be to restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides skilled occupational therapy services in the patient's home in accordance with physician orders. Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modified care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions. Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Current NC license or eligible for NC licensure.
- Current CPR Certification.
ABOUT KARE PARTNERS
Kare Partners places Physical and Occupational Therapists with national and regional home health companies for a minimum of one year and up to three years. Many of our therapists have been with us for over five years. We maintain employee loyalty by offering outstanding management, competitive compensation, and the best benefits in the industry.
COMPENSATION: Very competitive pay based on experience and relocation bonus available!
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off with the ability to roll a week into the next year.
- One additional day of PTO and a $800 stipend for CEU's.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and 401K participation.
- Flexible Healthcare Spending Account.
- Many additional benefits.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A LICENSED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST. KARE PARTNERS SPONSORS WORK VISAS FOR QUALIFYING APPLICANTS (H-1B/GREEN CARD).
Job Type: Full-time
- occupational therapy: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- NC OT license
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Knightdale,Nc)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, company driving, company driving team, company over the road, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver, regional driving route
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Desktop Support Technician (Nc)
Job Title- Desktop Support Technician
Location- Knightdale NC
Position type- Hourly Contract
Duration- Long Term Contract
Rate- $25-28/US Dollars Per Hour (depending on experience)
We are looking for a rock star Technical Support Technician to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for a wide array of support services encompassing basic computer hardware refreshes of desktop and laptop computers, software deployments, end user training, system troubleshooting, telephony and in some cases server administration. Expert level training/mentoring will be provided by company to ensure that you are successful in the role.
- · Candidate will need 10+ years of technical support experience and have had previous deskside technician support experience
- · Proactive attitude and ability to interact with executive level as needed
- · Office 365 experience preferred
- · ITSM experience preferred
- · 10+ years of experience in implementing, troubleshooting and supporting end user technologies & services in medium to large sized environments
- · 10+ years of Windows OS administration, configuration and troubleshooting experience
- · Experience with Microsoft SCCM
- · Airwatch or equivalent MDM experience with managing mobile devices, configuring mobile policies and deploying mobile applications
- · In depth knowledge of key technologies including Enterprise Mobility, Office 365, Collaboration, Messaging, Video Conference equipment and Unified communication
- · Good working knowledge of
- Monitor, update and maintain tickets in defined ticketing system
- Respond to tickets, contact users and plan workload
- Take ownership of the issue from end to end- from creation through the whole process and then through the resolution to ensure that issue has necessary follow through with end user
- Update tickets with the latest status
- Escalate the ticket to the correct group if the incident cannot be resolved
- Sign-off closed tickets with the user to include follow up specifically to the end user
- Close tickets that have been resolved
- Identify Interrupts and escalate as needed, monitor where possible and resolve issues during emergency outages
- Imaging and Deployment support of PC and mobile device hardware
- Setting up the computer(s), monitor(s), mobile device(s)
- Maintain physical presence at designated service locations to support end users
- Software installation (based on standard software image and guidelines)
- Set-up in accordance with documentation.
- Troubleshoot software in the Standard Software image and 3rd party applications
- Routine or as requested health check of IT systems for printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, and video conference equipment and providing reports as needed.
- Training end users on how to operate the equipment as requested
- Check to see if paper and toner is adequate. Refill, stock and change as necessary.
- Check to see if equipment is operational (no paper jams, power is on and general health
- Check and troubleshooting simple issues and escalation of complex issues to appropriate employees
- Check stock levels of standard equipment; notify Asset Management team when stock levels are low or order as defined by management
- Conference room sweeps to verify Video Conferencing cabling, equipment settings as per defined checklist
- Hardware management to include, but not limited to -
- Change out hardware components as requested and perform basic data transfers from old hard drive to new hard drive as needed
- Ability to identify whether a failure exists and adequately describe the failure to the repair center or manufacturer.
- Receive and asset tag equipment based on the process to include, but not limited to: Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Servers and Misc. Equipment as required
- Software Management to include, but not limited to: Virus, spyware and adware check and cleanup as needed
- In depth troubleshooting of software and hardware issues
- Secure password management for any and all provided passwords
- Support access to corporate network/wireless and applications both on network as well as over VPN.
- Coordinate execution of tasks with guidance from Service Desk representatives
- Manage IT inventory of stock in house, such as moving, sorting, cleaning, stocking etc.
- Provide white glove support for senior executives
- Must have the ability to resolve complicated technical issues under pressure
- Must have the ability to explain complicated technical problems in terms non-technical people can understand
- Must be confident and assuring
- Must be forward thinking and address issues before they become a problem
Local Pick UP & Delivery -Class A CDL - Home Nightly Durham NC
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
Load, unload, stack and secure freight
Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities.
We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you!
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!