Knitting Machine Fixer Job Description Sample
Knitting Machine Operator - 3Rd Shift
- Assure the proper supply yarn is on creels.
- Assure yarn is properly creeled. “Knots” should be small and “Tails” should be short.
- Assure the machine and creels are clean and threaded correctly.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping at all times.
- Yarn should be off boxes, empty boxes and cardboard relocated to designated location.
- Separators must be put up out of the aisles and doorways.
- Empty cones off floor
- Entire area free of lint and oil
- Floor swept and clean
- Following style change (or lot change with dyed yarns), knit the first roll and hold machine until quality check in inspection is confirmed okay.
- Continuously visually check machine and fabric for defects.
- Fill out knitting ticket properly and completely which includes defects on tickets.
Pay Range - $10.00 - $17.00
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401K Retirement Plan, Bring-A-Friend to work campaign ($1000), Perfect Attendance Awards, Bonus.
Loom Fixer - Weaving - Hillsville, VA - 12 Hour Nights
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Constantly patrols all parts of all machinery and checks for quality defects on section and makes overhauls, repairs, or adjustments as needed.
Perform all “check lists” type duties on style changes, new warps and maintenance looms. Supervisor may assign assistance as deemed necessary.
Performs preventive maintenance procedures on looms. Records all action on the proper forms, takes corrective action or makes recommendations for repair.
Inspect machine malfunction and woven cloth to locate problems, determine work to be done, repair, clean, adjust, lubricate, etc. as required to correct malfunction.
Repairs or replaces defective parts, adjusts tension and timing of parts using hand tools.
Levels and aligns parts to prevent excessive wear.
Assists the warp changer personnel on cleaning and start-up of looms at warp out.
Will perform routine cleaning duties.
Blow off designated looms once per shift to keep them free of dust, scrap, etc.
May be required to run a set of looms at times when we are short a weaver due to vacations, sickness, etc.
Assist weaver as needed in repairing stops and creeling fill yarn.
Mandatory – Must be able to read and write in manner indicated on application.
Preferred – Weaving and good mechanical aptitude.
Job ID 2018-39553
FLSA Status Hourly
Job Group Manufacturing
Machine Learning Research Engineer - Cortex Applied Machine Learning
Machine Learning Research Engineer - Cortex Applied Machine Learning
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
We are a community of Machine Learning Researchers and Engineers, working to improve Twitter through applications of ML in product areas such as recommendations, safety, abuse, ads. We operate at scale whilst ensuring fair and ethical use of our models and data.
We work as a team of specialists embedded within product teams, looking to apply the expertise of the individuals, and working with product teams to improve our products and unlock new capabilities.
What you will do:
Apply your research and engineering skills to either improve existing solutions, unlock new directions or provide entirely new solutions within Twitter. You will work closely with live production systems and product teams, and learn to deliver ML solutions at scale within the Twitter tech stack, whilst encouraging best practices for ML across the company.
Who you are:
You are interested in a range of applications of ML which could stem from media understanding to recommendation systems. You are passionate about the way we develop state-of-the-art technologies, how we apply them to products, and enjoy the challenge of overcoming real-world constraints. You keep up to date with the latest developments in the field and look for ways to apply them to your current work/role.
Masters' or PhD in a Computer Science or Machine Learning related degree; or equivalent work experience in the field
Good theoretical grounding in core Machine Learning concepts and techniques
Ability to perform literature reviews and provide feedback on state-of-the-art solutions and how they may fit to different operating constraints
Practitioner of modern software development practices - e.g. TDD, CI, source control
Experienced with modern ML techniques - particularly deep learning models and architectures - such as CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs
1+ years experience with one or more DL software frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch
3+ years software engineering experience
Nice to haves:
Experience with large-scale systems and data, e.g. Hadoop, distributed systems
Experience with one or more of the following:
Approximate / k Nearest Neighbour theory, algorithms and frameworks
Model optimisation and parameter selection
Publications in top conferences such as ICLR, NIPS, ICML, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, etc
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Machine Operator (1St Shift)
General labor position in a frozen food production environment. May operate machinery and pack/stack boxes on a production line.
Essential Functions & Duties of Job
Ability to operate department machines, labeler, cases, depalletizer
Run electronic scales and hydraulic levers
Hand Packer, Hand Feeder, Hand Label
Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds individually
Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
1st - 6:00 AM to 5:30 PM
May be required to work up to 7 days a week.
Applicants selected for this position will be required to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen in order to be hired.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran status.
Electrical Engineer - Machine Control Design
- BMEE or AAS EE with commensurate experience.
- 5-10 Years of experience in electrical machine control design field.
- Proficient with Promis*e V8i
- PLCM principles and strategies
- Experience with TeamCenter is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in electrical hardware design and working knowledge of NEC, NFPA, CE Requirements.
- Demonstrated experience is engineering design deliverables to support construction and manufacturing.
- Work on-site at the client’s technical center in Cincinnati.
- Travel may be required to the client’s Manufacturing facilities or vendors. 1 or 2 trips maximum per year.
- Computer System and all software to be provided by client for the fulfilment of their duties of the role.
- Scope of Work
- Provide Electrical design support to create & post engineering documentation for client’s machine control equipment upgrades.
- Resource will supplement initiative execution with on-going support to research obsolete component replacement, document design work flow, and to assist in creating various study item designs & option analysis.
- To be the cross-platform technical lead driving convergence and harmonization globally across the entire equipment platform.
- Actively participates in design reviews of projects
- Engineering deliverables & documentation to be created per initiative:
- Issuing Commercial Parts Requests & SAP/MMR assignment requests.
- Creating new Assembly BOM’s
- Revising & Reposting existing BOM’s
- Creating Removed Parts Lists
- Creating Recommended Spares documentation
- Engineering drawings
- Creating simple drawings for minor upgrades that can be provided to a design contract firm to implement into the design packages.
- Working directly with designers & OEMs to ensure drawings meet Client’s standards for inclusion into TeamCenter.
- Develop Engineering Instructions or manage standards of instructions in support of equipment installation and start up.
- IQ/OQ/PSI creation.
- Loading deliverables into proper TeamCenter structure
- Other Expectations:
- Interaction with multiple organizations to deliver complete documentation.
- 3rd party OEM’s to organize & update engineering deliverables.
- Interface with plant engineering & design resources for documentation requirements and details.
- Interface with Client’s central resources for initiative documentation details.
CNC Machine Operator - 3Rd Shift
Must have previous CNC machine operating experience where you had to program or enter job specs into a computer terminal!
Starting Pay Rate: Up to $14/hour Depending on experience
Third shift works Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm to 6am; Friday 6pm to 11pm (48 to 53 hours/week).
- MUST have woodworking experience.
- Must be familiar with industrial table saw operation.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Programs mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Experience with setting up and operating a CNC machine
- Ability to read and interpret documents, blueprints, write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to understand general programming
- Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude
- Experience with basic measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, surface plate checks and optical comparators
Sr. Analytics Engineer: Machine Learning
As a Sr. Analytics Engineer, you will develop Machine Learning workflows and image understanding algorithms that enable automated interpretation and information extraction from cellular images. You will conduct research on real-world commercial applications and translate innovative ideas and algorithms to prototype software and solutions. You will also ensure that the solution is verifiable on real world data. Your work will contribute to the advancing research of biology including drug discovery and cancer research.
• Develop software algorithms and tools using Machine Learning techniques for segmentation, analysis and interpretation of greyscale cellular image data
• Develop and implement prototypes and solutions and demonstrate applications to real world problems by quick prototyping and validation
• Leverage your computer vision expertise to invent and implement algorithms for detection and characterization, recognition, structural and semantic understanding, and inference from images and image ensembles
• Leverage imaging physics to enhance algorithmic performance
• Employ software libraries, tools, practices to implement efficient, scalable, and reusable solutions
• Team with image hardware, control system developers to jointly develop solutions
• M.S Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields with a focus on Computer Vision/Medical Image Analysis using Machine Learning
• Hands-on ability to create Neural Network models on machine learning platforms such as TensorFlow/Keras
• Experience with GPU programming in the processing and manipulation of images
• Demonstrated ability to write Python and C++ code for quick demonstration of ideas as well as robust, efficient, scaled-up software systems
• Formal characterization of probability and derived techniques including data modeling and evaluation
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ph.D. in a field related to Computer Vision is preferred
• Deep hands-on experience building computer vision systems involving algorithm development in fields such as image segmentation, registration, tracking, feature extraction, detection, and classification
• Post-doctoral or industrial experience inventing and developing computer vision or medical image analysis algorithm
• Contribution to public domain codebases and/or significant github portfolio to demonstrate mastery and impact
• Create intellectual property by writing invention disclosures and filing patents
Part Time Machine Operator
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Machine Learning Expert With Rpa, OCR Knowledge
Tangentia’ s areas of focus include Digital (e-Commerce), Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Enterprise & Cloud Security (IAM), EDI, Business Analytics (BA) and Application Development across multiple industries like Banking & Financial Services & Insurance(BFSI), Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Telecom, Healthcare and Government. Tangentia also works very closely with IBM Education Group to develop the course material for both onsite and virtual training on new IBM software.
Apart from IBM, Tangentia also works with TCS, Wipro, Prolifics etc and offers H-1 transfer and premium GC processing. Tangentia is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and has offices in NY, USA and in India as well. Tangentia with associates & ecosystem partners operates globally, with a presence in 5 continents and 30+ countries.
Please mail your resumes to email@example.com
We are hiring for a resource who can join us immediately.
Short Job Description - Machine Learning expert with RPA, OCR knowledge
Duration - 6 months + Ext
Location - Chicago, IL
Machine Learning & Distributed Ledger Sr. Engineer
• Responsible for delivery in the areas of: data science/machine learning & Distributed Ledger including technology implementations and algorithm development
• Write software (in Python/R/Java) to extract, clean and manipulate large datasets both structured and unstructured
• Construct data staging layers and fast real-time systems to feed machine learning algorithms
• Review and independently test the effectiveness and accuracy of Image Analytics, NLP and machine learning models
• Utilize expertise in models that leverage the newest data sources, technologies, and tools, such as machine learning, Python, Hadoop, AWS, as well as other cutting-edge tools and applications for Machine Learning.
• Investigate the impact of new technologies, applications, and data sources on the future of secondary mortgage business
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting edge solutions.
• Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS
• Create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies
• Work in Agile environment
• Experience mentoring junior engineers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science
• Comprehensive knowledge of modern statistical learning methods
• At least 5 years’ experience with machine learning and natural language processing
• At least 5 years’ experience with Distributed Ledger technologies
• 5+ years of experience working with AWS
• At least 5 years’ experience in Python (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, Theras, Theano) and any other open source programming languages for large scale data analysis
• At least 7+ years’ experience in Java
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• 2+ years of experience working with financial data
• 5+ years of experience in Python (including NLP) for large scale data analysis
• 7+ years of experience with SQL & relational databases
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in project teams
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!