Knitting Machine Operator Full Fashioned Hosiery Automatic Job Description Sample
Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator
Manufacturing company seeking experienced Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator. Wages based on experience and past history. Benefits including 401K with company match. This position is full-time day shift.
Knitting Machine Operator
- Assure the proper supply yarn is on creels.
- Assure yarn is properly creeled. “Knots” should be small and “Tails” should be short.
- Assure the machine and creels are clean and threaded correctly.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping at all times.
- Yarn should be off boxes, empty boxes and cardboard relocated to designated location.
- Separators must be put up out of the aisles and doorways.
- Empty cones off floor
- Entire area free of lint and oil
- Floor swept and clean
- Following style change (or lot change with dyed yarns), knit the first roll and hold machine until quality check in inspection is confirmed okay.
- Continuously visually check machine and fabric for defects.
- Fill out knitting ticket properly and completely which includes defects on tickets.
Pay Range - $9.50 - $16.25
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401K Retirement Plan, Bring-A-Friend to work campaign ($1000), Perfect Attendance Awards, Bonus.
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Knitting Machine Mechanic
Knitter Machine Mechanic
Will be responsible for maintaining large diameter circular knitting machines and associated machinery including setting, running, repairing and servicing to ensure optimal technical efficiency in a high volume production environment. Will rely on your expertise and knowledge to recommend quality and efficiency improvements. Other duties will include ensuring machines and work area are kept clean.
We believe that success is dependent upon fulfilling the needs for people including those of the community, our clients, employees, and staff through the successful management of people. This philosophy and our commitment to unlimited service facilitates productive businesses and employees
Automatic Strapping Machine - Packaging Machine Technician
We are seeking a regional machine technician to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of two types of equipment out in the field at customer sites (primarily cotton gins) in Texas, around the Lubbock area. One machine is automatic strapping machines which utilize plastic strapping (PET) to hold compressed bales of fibers and the other is automatic packaging machines to wrap bales and close. Position will require some travel and overnight stays around this region. Position is full-time but workload and travel are highly seasonal (Aug. - Dec.)
- Experience or a strong background in maintenance of this general type of machinery, PLC programming and/or industrial repair and parts replacement.
- A good knowledge of electronics and automated machine systems is a plus.
We offer the right candidate training and a competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Machine Operator (Entry Level - Full Time)
Dualite is seeking Machine Operators to join our manufacturing team in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and who thrive in a team-oriented environment. We need to fill these jobs immediately, so it’s important for new hires to hit the ground running.
We offer four, ten hour shifts (6:00am to 4:30pm), Monday- Thursday with occasional weekend over-time.
Eligible for medical/dental benefits after 60 days. Two $0.30 increases after 30 and 60 days of employment.
High school diploma/GED required
Preferred: 2+ years’ experience in Machine Operating, general assembly work or specialized training
Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts
Experience with machine, power and hand tools a plus
Basic math and communication skills required, ability to read a tape measure
May need to lift 50lbs occasionally
$12.00 to $13.00 /hour
Headquartered in Williamsburg, OH (east of Cincinnati), our 500,000 square foot manufacturing facility houses the latest in computer aided equipment.
With diversified accounts ranging from AC Delco to Zetor North America, Chevron to Dollar General stores, we have the experience to handle any size project. Although we handle hundreds of shipments, site evaluations, installations and maintenance calls every week; Dualite remains committed to providing every customer with the best service in the industry.
Machine Operator - Full Time - Immediate Openings
Full time Machine Operators needed for Kirkwood metal tube fabricator. 1st shift 6:30 am- 2:30 pm, 2nd shift 2:30 pm- 10:30 pm, 3rd shift 10:30 pm- 6:30 am
Qualified candidates will have a Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience as a Machine Operator, Must have knowledge and skill to operate punch presses, all types of bending equipment, lathes/mills, grinders, and be mechanically inclined.
1. Operate machinery per written and verbal instruction.
2. Efficiently produce parts and inspect for defects. Types of machines:
Hydraulic benders, punch presses, CNC benders, CNC equipment, drill presses, all types of welding equipment, swaging machines, press die and other equipment, all types sanding equipment, end finishing equipment and other equipment as directed by a supervisor
3. Accurately follow operator procedures and processes in the timely production of parts and completing paperwork
Union shop. Must be able to pass a basic math and reading comprehension test, safety test, back ground and drug/physical test. High school diploma or GED required.
Competitive pay and Benefits include medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability, 401K and paid vacation and holidays.
Warp Knitting Technician
Candidates should have:
- Solid verifiable work history
- Clean criminal record/background check/drug test
- High school education or GED
Preference will be given to candidates with Mayer Warp Knit equipment experience. Otherwise experience with circular knitting, weaving, or hosiery knitting experience would be helpful.
WARP KNIT TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
Sets up, starts up, adjusts and repairs a set of knitting machines to knit quality fabric according to specifications, using knowledge of machine function. Must have knowledge of styles, yarns and defects. Must have ability to comprehend measurements of lengths and weights and be able to follow specification sheets and labels. The technician must be able to detect and analyze knitted fabric for defects in order to make needed repairs. Repairs and replaces machine parts using an assortment of hand tools. Is responsible for maintaining machine runners to specification. Replaces broken boots and damaged and/or worn and guides.
Also responsible for maintaining equipment with respect to preventive maintenance activities. Technicians are responsible for efficiency and fabric quality on their assignment. Performs established housekeeping assignments.
Position requires good mechanical skills, hand/eye coordination and vision. Must be able to read and write and be able to comprehend information concerning style changes and machine assignments and be able to communicate with knitting operators. Mechanical skills involved include the use of an assortment of hand tools. Physical requirements may include the use of a stepladder or step stool and the use of up to 50 pounds of force required in the use of hand tools.
Strong mechanical aptitude and interest in learning and developing new skills is essential.
EFA's advanced warping, knitting, dyeing, and finishing (or tentering) operations produce innovative fabrics for many different uses.
We provide a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, plus 401k with company match, paid vacation, and 10 paid holidays.
Tri-Axle Dump Truck Operator - New 2016 Automatic Kenworth T880
Class B CDL / Tri-axle dump truck operator
We have an immediate opening for a Driver with a Class B CDL with air brakes and valid DOT medical card. Position is for a tri-axle dump truck operator to work in the construction industry. This position is more than job, it’s a career for the right person. Prior experience is a plus, however we will train the right candidate. This is a full time position with great pay.
The successful candidate will be operating a new 2016 Automatic Kenworth T880!
We offer competitive starting pay while training and a raise once training is complete. Time and half is paid for any overtime.
*Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
*Must have clean driving record
*Must be able to pass a background check
Dental and vision care
Weekly cell phone allowance
Please send resume to email@example.com or call Nicki Knapp at 843-345-3760. Thank you
Automatic Door Operator Technician / Locksmith
SAF Technologies has an opening for a Automatic Door Operator Technician with 2 + years experience or A Locksmith with 2 + years Access Control Experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a Security Integration Company with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and great work atmosphere. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.•
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!