Kodak Job Description Sample
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Kodak,Tn)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, choferes clase a, company driving solo, company otr, company truck, dedicated truck driver, otr company, tanker, tanker truck driving
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You'll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country's largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, it's all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. You've already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here. At CRST Expedited, we've got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else? Call for details! 866-414-6416 Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783 High Miles – High Pay! * Lead Drivers earn $.08 more per mile
Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
Sign on bonuses available
Longest length of haul in the industry
Layover & Vacation pay As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.08 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month's pay credit. Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability. Veterans paid for time served. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Let's Put Some Miles Behind You. With us, you'll get:
Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast! * Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn't easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
1. BS / MS Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or equivalent technical degree
2. 15 years Professional-Level Engineering experience/skill within an Engineering or manufacturing company.
3. Professional Engineering License (PE) desired.
4. 5+ years experience managing the work of others.
5. Experience with pipe stress analysis and design of pipe hanging systems.
6. Knowledge of ASME codes related to LISEGA products, industries safety and procedural requirements and manufacturing process systems.
7. Demonstrated experience in the following areas: leading cross-functional new product development teams; leading innovation in the engineering environment; implementing strategic vision; managing sizable projects; and exercising sound decision-making in complex technical and business situations.
8. Ability to communicate and express ideas clearly (both orally and written) with people at all levels inside and outside the organization and to listen effectively to the ideas of others.
9. Ability to represent the company in difficult customer situations and troubleshoot in critical field service events.
10. 5 years Commercial Nuclear Power Plant experience preferred
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Maintenance Supervisor Manager
• Excellent opportunity for a talented, self-driven experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join a leading pork sausage manufacturer that provides, quite possibly, the best tasting sausage in America. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of Maintenance Technicians on designated shift. This is a hands on maintenance role and this individual will provide technical support throughout the facility as well as implement projects. Candidates must have 5-10 years of related experience within a high speed manufacturing environment. A four year degree is required and PSM / Ammonia experience preferred. Certifications a plus. THIS IS A SECOND OR THIRD SHIFT POSITION WITH EXCELLENT CHANCE FOR ADVANCEMENT.
• POSITION DESCRIPTION:
• The purpose of the Maintenance Supervisor position is to plan, schedule and supervise maintenance technicians and activities for equipment, infrastructure, buildings and grounds. Supervise a team of maintenance technicians. Assist in the execution of a maintenance strategy that promotes efficient optimal operations. Provide operational support and implement company safety strategies.
• Align the maintenance organization with the company’s vision, mission statement and core values.
• Plan, prioritize and schedule maintenance activities for equipment (process and packaging systems), utility infrastructure, buildings and grounds, and support areas.
• Assign, supervise, review and participate in the work of technicians responsible for maintenance of the plant, including repair and installation of all electric, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical equipment.
• Supervise, coach and support a team of technicians. Arrange technician schedules. Identify skills gaps and provide recommendations for training.
• Establish schedules and methods for providing maintenance and repair services. Identify resource needs and allocate accordingly.
• Utilize the computerized maintenance management system for all work orders, to include predictive, preventative and breakdown maintenance tasks.
• Order parts, equipment, specialized tools and services required to perform work. Issue purchase orders, approve and reconcile invoices.
• Participate in the administration of the site repair and maintenance budget. Monitor expenditures and provide recommendations to improve efficiencies & service, cost savings etc.
• Assist in the upkeep of technical inventories and supplies.
• Assist in the execution of the maintenance strategy to promote efficient and cost-effective operations.
• Manage time cards and other routine records for technicians.
• Monitor work activities of others to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Recommend and assist in the implementation of department goals and objectives.
• Provide guidance and support in daily operations, including task planning and coordination, and asset protection.
• Gather necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications and drawings.
• Prepare analytical and statistical reports to include key performance indicators (KPI’s)
• Upon completion of jobs, communicate with skilled trades regarding ideas and procedures that would make future jobs more efficient.
• Coordinate priority setting with the Director of Maintenance.
• Participate in outage planning activities such as scope identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk assessment, execution and continuous improvement.
• Assist in the implementation of company safety strategies, safe work practices/programs for food safety, process safety, environmental safety and personnel safety. Process safety for ammonia refrigeration. Ensure GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), HACCP for food safety.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned or necessary.
• Strong working knowledge of technical and industry building/grounds and utility infrastructure, including:
• Minimum of five (5) years to ten (10) of experience in maintenance–related work in food manufacturing or production facilities, preferably fresh meat or poultry.
• Minimum of five (5) years of prior Maintenance Supervisor
• Utility Systems: Steam and condensate; Water and wastewater; Compressed air.
• Building Systems: Electrical (power/distribution, lighting, fire alarm, communications, network, phone, security) and Mechanical (HVAC, plumbing/domestic water, fire sprinklers).
• Electrical & Controls: Motor control centers/drives; Programmable logic controllers (PLC); Human machine interfaces (HMI) and other instrumentation.
• Maintenance Systems: Predictive, preventative and breakdown maintenance; computerized maintenance management system; Inventories and supplies.
• Ammonia Refrigeration: Basic system operation and major unit operations; Third party execution of maintenance; process safety.
• Core knowledge, experience, and skill in construction, tooling, crafts, carpentry, welding, building and household maintenance, landscape, light industrial, and janitorial functions. Basic mechanical troubleshooting skills.
• Strong ability to read electrical blueprints, schematic drawings, piping and instrumentation diagram and understand interlocks, sequencing, and reference to equipment manuals and related materials.
• Strong experience of inspections, including health, safety, with demonstrated ability to foster and maintain a quality of safety and non-hazardous work environment. Current knowledge of Environmental, Health, & Safety, including general OSHA/personnel safety and Personal protective equipment.
• Strong working knowledge of meat process and packaging systems, including specialized process equipment and basic food systems (conveyors, liquid systems, etc.)
• Proficient (intermediate to advanced) with Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Auto Cad or equivalent.
• Excellent planning and organizing skills, with the ability to plan/carry out the plan, develop contingency plans, mitigate risks and work with established master plans. Able to proactively communicate and ensure alignment.
• Solid financial budgeting and analysis skills, including forecasting. Command of basic accounting.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with proficiency in English, written and verbal.
• Solid management, supervisory and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills, with the ability to partner/collaborate in a highly effective manner with a variety of internal/external customers (internal departments/groups,vendors/contractors, local/state officials, etc.).
• Ability to build strong, effective internal/external work relationship.
• Able to perform well in a fast paced, frequently high pressured environment, where internal/external customer demands are expected and routine.
Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
• Leadership: Ability to influence others to perform jobs effectively & be responsible for making decisions.
• Honesty/Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and spoken word.
• Motivation: Ability to inspire oneself & others to reach goals and/or perform to the best of their ability.
• Problem Solving and Analytical skills: Ability to analyze and find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Relationship Building: Ability to effectively build relationships with vendors and co-workers.
• Responsible: Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Time Management: Ability to utilize available time to organize & complete work within given deadlines
• Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs (other departments) while following company procedures.
• Negotiation Skills- Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
• Persistence- Ability to complete a task or course of action despite opposition or discouragement.
• Computer Skills- Literate in MS Word, Excel, and Auto Cad or equivalent.
• Maintenance work in a food manufacturing USDA Facility experience preferred.
• Hazmat certification.
• Emergency responder certification.
• REQUIRED EDUCATION:
• Four year college or trade school equivalent preferred. Minimum High School or GED. Eighteen months of education or training beyond High School level in general maintenance and repair, or a closely related areas.
• PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Frequently required to stand; use hands to handle or feel, and talk or hear.
• Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• WORK ENVIRONMENT
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Production plant working environment.
• Personal Protection Equipment required.
• Noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud; hearing protection required.
• Food & Beverage, Food Production, Consumer Goods
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE
• Full-time with weekend work.
• EEO/AA INFORMATION
• Swaggerty Sausage Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Knoxville, TN
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!