Kosher Inspector Job Description Sample
Registered Dietitian Kosher Facility Brooklyn NY
Pinnacle Dietary is a dietary management company that takes pride it showcasing its most valuable assets; our employees. Become part of our culture of change, share your talents and join a company where you will feel appreciated and valued every day. Pinnacle Dietary focuses on changing the face of long term care and senior living dining.
If you are ready for a career change, have the mindset that all things are possible and understand the importance of teamwork, apply for employment with Pinnacle Dietary.
We are seeking a certified Registered Dietitian who is both knowledgeable and experienced in the Institutional Food Service and Dining Industry. This position works closely with the Food Service Director and our Corporate Registered Dietitian maintaining all aspects of dietary nutritional care of LTC residents. As an integral part of our team you will report directly to the Regional Dietitian and Director of Clinical Operations. Comfortable managing high risk residents with renal disease, wounds and tube feedings. RD eligible candidates will be considered to if you are able to take an RD exam within 6 months of employment or a recent grad with Long Term Care clinical or internship experience.
THIS FACILITY IS LOCATED IN THE CROPSEY AVENUE AREA.
- *KOSHER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*.
- Experience in LTC and/or sub Acute setting.
- 1-2 years experience in long term care working with patients with Renal Disease and tube feedings, monitoring weight-change and cardiac care patients.
- Organized and have strong verbal and written communication, organizational, and client service skills.
- Be a true team player and be compassionate to patients.
- Multi-tasker who is proactive with a dynamic positive can-do attitude.
- Proficient with Computers (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Meal Tracker a plus
- EMR or Point and Click Care experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of passing the national examination administered by the Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Physical requirements: will be standing or walking for long periods of time. Sitting in an office.
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HRA, AFLAC, 401k, Life, Employee Savings Plans, Pet Insurance, Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time. Training and Development
Kosher Chef-#942 Blue Ash
Electrical Inspector (Open Continuous)
Automotive Vehicle Inspector - North Kingstown, RI
Deputy Inspector General And Chief Of Investigative Division
Licensing Inspector - Adult Programs, (W5187)
Quality Control Inspector
|JOB TITLE:||Quality Control Inspector||DATE REVISED:||1/15/2019|
|REPORTS TO:||Quality Assurance Manager||Department:||Quality Control|
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process in order to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed
- Related training or experience as a QC Inspector
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license – willingness to obtain Class B CDL within 6 months
- Mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines
- Electrical knowledge is a plus
- Computer skills including Word and Excel. Access is a plus
Must be able to:
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
Option 3: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.
Plasma Classification Inspector
Range Systems Inspector - Live Range Inspection/Data Collection Support
The Range Systems Inspector shall provide development, planning and sustainment support to RTAM by working in concert with resident System Support Officers (SSOs) to analyze live training systems fielding, operation and associated sustainment activities in order to determine trends and develop approaches and methods to improve live training systems support to USMC personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Live Range Inspection/Data Collection Support
- Assists RTAM and the local System Support Officer (SSO) in the provision of property accountability and life-cycle management for both live training systems and simulators. Contractor shall conduct quarterly, semi-annual and annual inventories as directed by the System Support Officer.
- The contractor shall assist the SSO with warehouse management, inventory control, maintenance and replacement scheduling. Contractor shall take the primary hand-receipt provided by the System Support Officer and conduct required inventories as directed the System Support Officer.
- The contractor shall prepare information briefings and decision documentation, examining the linkages between range and training area live training systems and unit training objectives in order to optimize the utilization of Range and Training Area Management (RTAM) sponsored assets.
- The contractor shall prepare reports, presentations and charts that support Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements analysis for existing and future live training systems.
- The contractor shall prepare semiannual training resource gap assessment presentations and reports in support of TECOM live training resources. Gap assessments shall identify areas where shortfalls exist, in current live training systems inventories. Contractor shall provide reports quarterly on training resource gaps and provide to the System Support Officer.
- Contractor shall provide using units with concept of employment briefs and coordinate the employment of minor training devices such as Portable Infantry Target Systems (PITS), Instrumented Tactical Engagement Simulation System (I-TESS) and Battlefield Effects (BFX). Contractor shall provide the briefings to the assigned units at their respective locations as directed by the System Support Officer.
- High School Diploma Required – Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Career level Logistics/Supply education desired
- Experience as USMC SNCO or above desired
- Work as a Logistics Chief or Warehouse Chief is highly desired for this position.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have understanding of Warehousing. Inventory Control, and Accountability procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of Marine Corps live range training systems to include the requirements generation process, training system acquisition process and the operations and sustainment of live range training systems.
- Familiarity with the Marine Corps Base where work is conducted and must be capable of working in a military staff environment that requires coordination both internally and externally with installation commands and with TECOM.
- Familiarity with and adherence to established command and staff procedures, especially those involving staff coordination and chain of command.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Required to walk ranges in harsh weather conditions on a regular basis.
- May be required to life awkward sized items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Daily travel in local area during work day (including use of personal vehicle).
- Requires 10% - 15% travel.
- Start date is anticipated to be on or about 1 October 2019
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!