La Canada Flintridge Job Description Sample
Shuttle Drivers Needed! - Redlands
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our Shuttle Fleet, you will:
- Make sure trailers are in the right places at the right times.
- Transport dry vans between different Ashley locations and cities.
- Enjoy daily home time with no overnight routes.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $17/hour to start
- Shift Differential for evenings and weekends
- Sturdy Job - Reliable miles with a private fleet that's consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion - Technology that makes it easy to find and move trailers.
- At Rest - Your own driveway at the end of each day.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow - Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated - #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
- Hold a valid Class A CDL
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
- No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPH
- Less than 2 preventable accidents
A Truck Driving Job Is Waiting For You. Earn Your Class A CDL Today!
Call for details! 866-810-6543
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543
Must be 21 years old to apply.
RN Travel Nurse
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Speech Language Pathologist
The Speech-Language Pathologist provides diagnosis for patients/residents with communication disorders and swallowing deficits, treatment planning & implementation, as well as preparing reports detailing progress. Consult with rehab team in order to coordinate the most effective Speech-Language program. The Speech-Language Pathologist contributes to the accomplishment of Speech-Language Pathologist practices and objectives that will provide a high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, and goal attainment.#ZR
Lyft Driver (Part Time)
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Licensed Vocational Nurses (Lvn) - DAY + Evening Shifts
Montrose Healthcare Rehabilitation Center is looking for exceptional Licensed Vocational Nurses to join the team! This position is responsible for assuring physicians’ orders are followed and quality care is provided on each shift in a skilled care facility. The Licensed Vocational Nurse assists in providing a clean, safe, dignified, happy and healthy environment for residents by performing the duties as described below.
· Complies with the facility’s attendance policy requiring regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
· Prepares and passes medications as indicated. Administer medications according to policy and procedure. Observe and document patient's response to pertinent medications; RN may be assigned to administer medications if necessary.
· Ensures medications are documented and ordered in a timely fashion and in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
· Prepares and administers treatments as indicated. Performs resident treatments in accordance with physician orders and evaluates and documents the resident’s response to the treatment; RN may be assigned to administer treatments if necessary.
· Contacts the attending physicians for required orders, as needed.
· Administers medication and treatment following regulatory guidelines.
· Adheres to “pour, pass and chart” method of medication administration.
· Monitors side effects of medications as indicated.
· Provides pain medication interventions as ordered, including evaluation of interventions.
· Provides resident teaching regarding medication as required.
· Monitors condition changes and properly documents and follows-up as necessary.
· Reports labs and x-rays results, condition changes, and incidents, etc., in a timely manner to physicians and family members/responsible parties as needed.
· Prepares equipment and aids Physician during treatment and examination of patient.
· Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of patient.
· Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
· Assures residents are provided with good nutrition and with necessary fluids for hydration.
· Assures that documentation is accurate: Completed timely, weekly summaries are completed per schedule
· Assures each resident is given care to prevent formation and progression of decubiti, contractures, and deformities. Care includes:
o Encouraging, assisting, and training in self-care and activities of daily living
o Maintaining proper body alignment and joint movement to prevent contractures, and deformities
o Using pressure-reducing devises when indicated
o Carrying out physician’s orders for treatment of decubitus ulcers.
· Daily Medicare charting completed per facility policy.
· Implements measures to prevent and reduce incontinence for residents, including:
o Initiates within two weeks of admission of an incontinent resident, a written assessment by a licensed nurse to determine the patient’s ability to participate in a bowel and/or bladder management program.
o Creates an individualized plan, in addition to the patient care plan, for each resident in a bowel and/or bladder management program.
o Provides a weekly written evaluation in the progress notes by a licensed nurse of the resident’s
performance in the bowel and/or bladder management program.
· Records fluid intake and output:
o If ordered by physician
o For each patient with an indwelling catheter, evaluate records weekly and include evaluation in progress notes.
· Makes actual patient rounds, assessing and observing the following at least three times per day:
o Monitoring vital signs as necessary with appropriate interventions as indicated
o Restraint application
o Hydration/nutritional status/feeding program
o Actual patient interviews
o Observation of new admissions, including skin, vital signs, special care needs
o Pre/post-dialysis assessment
o Monitoring lab and x-ray values related to patient’s condition
o Incontinence and related interventions
o Skin care and/or changes of skin condition
o Use of proper assistive devices
o Ensures timely response to call lights
o Ensures that diets are served to residents as ordered
· Makes ongoing assessments and interventions related to changes of patient condition:
o Acute changes in condition: nausea, diarrhea, infections, LOC changes, confusion
o Pain management/intervention
o Monitor behavior and provide interventions as indicated
o Wound treatments
o Therapy treatments o Incidents; falls, etc. o Patient complaints
o Abnormal laboratory values
o Identifies/assesses emergency medical situations and provides appropriate interventions as indicated
· Assists physician with resident assessment (patient bedside care rounds).
· Evaluates residents for bowel and bladder program.
· Performs peripheral intravenous insertion, peripheral site changes, peripheral dressing changes, and assessing intravenous insertion site for s/s of infection and/or need for changes.
· Assists with all admission and discharges.
· Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
· During treatments and personal care, assures residents are provided with visual privacy.
· Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system promptly to determine patients’ needs.
· Maintains oxygen equipment, changing humidifier bottles as scheduled.
· Provides proper infection control to ensure resident care and safety.
· Establishes and implements patient plans of care and documents care provided appropriately.
· Performs other duties or functions as assigned by the DON, Administrator, or RN.
Provides direction to CNAs. Responsibilities include advising management regarding performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
LVN license from the State of California.
Current First Aid and CPR Card.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, percentages, ratios proportions, and volume in practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Basic computer skills, including being able to access data and print documents.
Current, verifiable license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of California and must remain in good standing with the licensing board. The nursing license must be maintained in a current status and provide evidence of renewal as required by the facility’s policies and procedures.
Fleet Maintenance Manager (Diesel Mechanic)
- Seeing that all client requests are answered in a timely fashion
- Overseeing the scheduling of work in the shop
- Staffing levels of the technicians
- Overseeing the closing of repair orders
- Overseeing all the shipping & receiving activities
- Branch inventory control
- Branch year-end physical inventory
- Hiring - termination of branch personnel
- Discipline of personnel
- Scheduling & Training of personnel
- All branch Human Resources activities
- Customer complaints
- Attending weekly client meetings
- Attending and speaking at some drivers meetings
- Scheduling of repairs and out of service units daily
- Maintaining some client based reports on client dedicated system
- Responsible for the building and grounds
- Utilities, phone systems, computers, etc.
- Managing monthly work load and repairs to meet client budget
- Capital expenditures
- Responsible for driving continual improvements through the departments
- Responsible for maintaining continual improvement in operations (5s shop, detailed 5S mobile service trucks, technician electronic data entry)
- Sound business practices
- Compliance with applicable OSHA, EPA, DOT regulations
- Monitoring of key branch measures
Mid-Level Mechanical Designer / Engineer In Los Angeles (Hvac)
Mid-Level Mechanical Designer / Engineer in Los Angeles (HVAC and Plumbing Engineering)
Team member will work closely with designers, engineers and clients. Work with lead engineer on mechanical (HVAC and Plumbing) portion of projects to remain responsive, exceed client expectation, meet Multi-disciplinary objectives, and adhere to project budget and schedule requirements. Assist lead engineer to define project scope, coordinate on project proposals, prepare designs for mechanical systems, and provide support during project construction administration phase. Field work will be expected and require interaction with client personnel. A large portion of projects occur at Educational and Telecommunications facilities; candidates with similar experience preferred.
- 3-4 years of experience with design of building mechanical systems
- Project management experience with project deliverables, effective team communication, and demonstrated client satisfaction
- Experience with AutoCAD, EnergyPro, and Revit BIM software
- Strong desire to work with team members and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrated previous success with project design from inception to completion
- LEED Accredited Professionals
- Experience with Educational and Telecommunications facilities
- Interest in sustainable design practices and developing firm’s sustainable marketability
- Participate in efforts to sustain an innovative and forward thinking work environment
What Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. Offers:
Competitive wages and a generous benefits package.
- Support for a balance between professional and personal life
- A open office environment that encourages interaction and innovation
- Recognized as one of the top firms in our industry for providing a desirable work environment for employees.
Providing Client Satisfaction Through Innovative Engineering Solutions Coupled with Teamwork, Integrity, Quality and Vision.
Please attach a resume to be considered for this position.
Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. is a full service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Technology (MEPT) consulting engineering firm providing design services for small to large size built environments including new construction, renovations, tenant improvements, and modernization for various types of buildings and facilities.
Sustainable services feature Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®), Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS), Savings by Design, and Photovoltaic integration along with all client based sustainable objectives.
Beyond being well versed in the traditional AutoCAD software, Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. offers design with the latest version of Revit MEP Building Information Modeling (BIM) software.
Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver - Guaranteed Pay! (Montrose,Ca)
Class A Drivers Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New Equipment
GO FIRST CLASS
Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.
Why May Trucking Company?
Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
New Equipment 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
Generous Home Time
Regional Freight Opportunities
May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.
May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driver team, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, over the road driver, tanker truck
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!