La Center Job Description Sample
Fish And Wildlife Biologist 3 *09882H
Capable of walking over rough terrain for short distances (
Dynamic, professional and energetic personality able to create, cultivate, enhance business relationships, and close sales with a variety of customers ' including architects, landscapers, construction contractors, and masonry professionals ' in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This position is an individual contributor and a member of our local sales team.
The successful sales pro will be able to cultivate, maintain, and enhance relationships with all types of customers for the full range of products and solutions offered by the company, including architects, landscapers, construction contractors, and masonry professionals.
To be effective, the successful sales professional will invest 10% to 20% of his or her time making outside sales calls to establish and enhance relationships. The balance of his or her time will be spent working with customers who visit the Salt Lake City yard, helping with selection, loading, delivery, weighing and payment.
Explains our stone products to customers visiting our stone yard
Suggests products, up-selling to include the full range of products available
Makes phone calls, reaching out to local Salt Lake customers
Dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality.
High level of organizational skills.
Basic computer skills required, such as e-mail use, Google Documents and Microsoft Word.
Must be able to do occasional physically demanding labor helping to load customers.
Dependable person, able to plan, establish goals, and follow through with commitments; deliberate decision-maker.
Sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline (experience in excess of 5 years may substitute).
Mandatory pre-employment drug screening conducted by Company.
Pharmacist (Career Prep Program)
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
The District Manager has the overall responsibility to manage one or more locations whose primary purpose is to deliver propane to residential and commercial customers. The district manager supervises multiple employees to make sure that business goals are met. A successful District Manager will ensure high levels of customer service, insist on world class safety practices, manage distribution efficiency and be responsible for operational effectiveness, employee productivity, and profitability. You will be accountable for the district's growth, EBIDTA, safety, Net Promoter Score (NPS) and employee development and satisfaction. This position reports to the Area Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve business goals
Ability to create and successfully execute business plans
Ability to write, read, analyze, and interpret general business, financial and technical information
Demonstrate leadership, communication, coaching and development skills
Education and Experience Required:
High school diploma required, college degree preferred
Five or more year's management experience
Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office required
Sales experience preferred
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This office is located at 1710 SW 9th Ave., Suite 120 Battle Ground, WA 98604
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in the computer system.
- Monitor patient progress and report patient status to attending the doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- 2-3 years of front office dental experience required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, and Endo a plus.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, CE, and more!
Customer Service Rep - Teller
SUMMARYContributes to the provision of basic bank deposit services while promoting a positive Riverview image through friendly and efficient processing of customer transactions while following bank policies and procedures. In addition, the incumbent develops skills to generate deposit growth by learning how to assert himself or herself and effectively sell and cross-sell Riverview products and services. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide customer service and use problem solving skills to satisfy customer needs (may be in person and/or via the telephone).
Computer data entry and inquiry.
Process, record, track and verify various types of financial transactions, information and events.
Prepare and/or complete various reports and forms accurately.
Maintain a balanced cash drawer.
Sell and cross-sell Riverview products and services.
Open new accounts.
Follow branch procedures
Comply with regulatory and state and federal laws
Follow all security procedures
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Participates in and completes training objectives with passing scores.
Follow all Riverview policies and procedures.
Other duties as assigned
Daily contact with Supervisor to receive direction and interpretation of existing and new branch procedures.
Daily contact with customers and prospective customers in providing assistance to fulfill their banking needs.
Frequently confer with other departments providing assistance and coordination of operations.
Occasional contact with members of professions with whom the incumbent must consult from time to time, i.e., attorneys, accountants, and other financial intermediaries.
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 1 year of cash handling/customer service experience. SKILLS:
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to promote the sale of products and services through verbal recommendation.
Requires the basic skills associated with the general use of computers and other business office equipment.
Ability to offer flexibility in a changing work environment is imperative.
High attention to detail.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee maybe asked to move files, boxes and/or small pieces of furniture and must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision in working with computers, and peripheral vision in acknowledging customers and keeping a general awareness of activity in the work area. WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock in working with standard office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. COMMENTSIn supporting the accomplishment of company and departmental goals, it is the employee's responsibility to do all that is necessary to provide quality service to customers and fellow employees while furthering the positive image and interests of Riverview Community Bank. It is also the employee's responsibility to continually strive to maximize personal growth.
Dialysis Travel RN - Registered Nurse
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse performs all technical aspects of dialysis procedures including:
- Assessing patient response to dialysis therapy.
- Making appropriate adjustments and modifications to treatment plans as indicated/directed by supervisors or prescribed by the physician.
- Assessment of patient pre, interim, and post dialysis and documentation of findings.
- Administer medications as ordered to assigned patients.
- Assessing educational needs of patient and educating the patient and family regarding end stage renal disease, dialysis therapy, diet and medications.
- 13 Week Travel assignment
- Chronic Settings
- Travel and Housing Provided or Reimbursed
- Rental Car or Car Allowance
- Competitive Pay with Tax Advantages
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available
- Completion Bonus Available
- Health Insurance Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Available
- Opportunities in Locations throughout the country at the completion of the assignment
- 1+ year experience in dialysis required
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Current Washington State RN License in good standing
- CNN Preferred
- BLS certification required
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care
Financial Operations Manager
Provides high level strategic project planning, support and implementation for system-level finance projects and system-wide communications related to financial performance for key stakeholders (i.e., board of directors, ratings agencies, system executive team). Provides support for system services which fosters financial performance improvement, budget compliance, department accountability. Supports both the System VP Financial Operations and EVP / CFO.
- Manages financial planning, analysis, and presentations that promote fiscal accountability, performance improvement and positive teamwork for system services departments.
- In partnership with the decision support team; manages the development of system services department budgets and related reports. Directs the analysis of operating results and prepares interpretive reports and recommendations that are timely, accurate, and realistic to management. Develops budgetary policies and procedures.
- Provides financial analysis, report development, and business writing to create presentations and other support as needed to the System VP/Financial Operations, EVP/CFO, and others within and outside of the organization for informed business decision-making.
- Manages finance projects to meet expected deliverables during all phases of the project life cycle which includes; initiating, planning executing accurate, timely, actionable results, and closing the project. Provides financial analysis and presentations on projects for board of directors, ratings agencies, executive leadership, and system services department heads.
- Collaborates with all levels of system leadership, finance, and information systems staff to collect, organize, and develop analyses on key performance measures and operational results that support performance improvement, business planning, and decision-making for month-end financials and monthly operational reviews.
- Provides customized financial models analyzing the implications of federal and state health policy & legislation, introduction of new or expanded service lines, hiring of new physicians or extenders, and potential joint ventures, affiliations, or acquisitions.
- Develops and implements plans to provide data and dashboards that assist leaders meet customer needs and while assuring clinical quality, customer satisfaction, and stewardship goals are also met
- Interfaces with hospital and network leadership, financial analysts and database managers to ensure data accurately reflects current state performance and realistic future projections.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor of Science degree in finance, accounting or business is required.
Master’s degree in finance, accounting or business preferred.
Minimum five years’ experience in the finance field as a project manager, financial analyst, requiring relevant skill and expertise required.
Significant experience working with financial spreadsheets and databases required.
Integrated health care delivery experience preferred.
FHFMA, FACHE, or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) desirable.
Cvor RN - Registered Nurse
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
1.Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
2.Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3.Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
4.Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
5.Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
6.Performs other duties as assigned.
•Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
•Duties require the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail (more than 65% of work time).
•Provides patient care in an uncontrolled home environment; operates motor vehicle on urban and rural roadways up to 25% of each day (to include inclement weather).
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
WA State RN Licensure with Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred.
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits- Full
Relocation Assistance Available- Yes
Commission Compensation- No
Bonus Eligible- No
Overtime Eligible- No
Interview Travel Reimbursed- No
1+ to 2 years experience
Seniority Level- Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required- No
Minimum Education- Associate's Degree
Willingness to Travel- Never
Client Service Associate - Store Operations - St Helens OR
At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation's largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
At Jackson Hewitt we have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT IS CHANGING THE INDUSTRY, WITH A FOCUS ON DELIVERING EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE THEN JOIN JACKSON HEWITT!!
We're seeking dynamic top performers to add value to an already great brand. If you are looking for and want:
To make a difference in people's lives
A flexible work schedule
To make great money, YES WE PAY FOR PERFORMANCE!
All that is missing here is you!
Under general supervision and in accordance with established company policies and procedures, the Client Support Associate monitors client flow and assists in preliminary data entry and document collection to support an efficient and positive tax preparation experience. This position has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature. This position promotes the Jackson Hewitt brand through the delivery of superior customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
Greets all shoppers or potential clients with a friendly and professional demeanor.
Engages in conversation with potential clients to share information about Jackson Hewitt's services and promotions.
Quickly and accurately verifies and enters customers' personal and Form W-2 information into Jackson Hewitt's proprietary software.
Assists with scheduling tax preparation appointments.
Monitors client flow at the location and keeps clients engaged during periods of wait time.
Monitors client activity and takes initiative to answer phones and resolve client issues.
Maintains a positive image and meets all customer service and productivity standards as set by their supervisor.
Meets set-up deadlines to ensure office locations meet brand/marketing appearance standards in time for office openings.
Provides equipment service at Jackson Hewitt locations to assemble, repair or teardown furniture, computers, tech or kiosk components using hand tools.
Assists in maintaining a clean and inviting workplace, this may include removal of trash, vacuuming or sweeping, cleaning counters, cleaning glass, etc.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma/ GED, or equivalent related business experience.
May require state-specific certification associated with handling confidential client information.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated ability in working in a high volume retail environment preferred.
Basic knowledge of computer functions required.
Customer service or sales experience preferred.
Physical Demand and Work Effort
Standing, walking, sitting.
Must be able to hold, carry and move equipment, tools and materials.
Must be able to lift up to lift, push, pull or carry up to 55 lbs at one time.
Near vision – ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of job.
Compliance with company policies and standards.
Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends during season, preferred.
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!