La Mesa Job Description Sample
Required Skills and Qualifications
Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
3-5 years' of recent Main OR surgery experience required in an acute setting
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
Previous 2-3 years of leadership experience
Current ACLS certification
Master???s Degree in Health Related Field
Summary Provide twenty-four (24) hour administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability for the planning, operating, staffing, and coordinating of the Main Operating Rooms to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective patient care. The Surgery Services has 12 OR suites and performs all inpatient surgical specialties including Open heart. Its Total Joint Replacement Programs is nationally recognized. Hospital is the largest not-for-profit, full-service acute care hospital in the region with 536 beds. The hospital has outstanding programs in heart care, orthopedics, rehabilitation, robotic surgery, mental health, stroke care and women???s health. In addition, the hospital???s Emergency and Critical Care Center is one of the most technologically advanced emergency and intensive care facilities in the nation. Essential Physical Requirements May Include
Reaching below shoulder level
Reaching above shoulder level
Bed mobilization (scooting/rolling)
Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
Lift up to 50 pounds
Push/over 100 pounds
Carry up to 25 pounds
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Bachelor of Nursing
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
2+ to 5 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
Do you have a BSN
Do you have at at least 3-5 years of OR experience in an acute care setting
Do you have a CA RN license
Do you have at least 2-3 years of OR Nursing Leadership experience?
Doctor Of Podiatric Medicine
We are currently seeking a Doctor Of Podiatric Medicine to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary, office and hospital-based
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain electronic patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Travel between two offices
- Previous experience as a podiatrist, preferably 2-5 years' experience
- Advanced knowledge of forefoot and rearfoot surgery, as well as diabetic foot care
- Possess a California medical license for foot and ankle
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the entire office team
- References from residency if you graduated in 2012 or later
- References from a previous physician employer, if applicable
Seeking a Customer Service and Adminstrative Professional.
We have multiple roles to fill. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively multi-task. We are looking for someone with a great attitude, wants to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, who has a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer service - answering phone calls
- Screen incoming calls and provide necessary information
- Daily data entry
- Provide product quotes
- Order entry and control
- Replying to daily emails with clients and owner
- Handling incoming packages and distributing to correct department
- Follow up on product orders for clients
- Processing and shipping client orders
Experience / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven administrative experience
- MS Office Programs: Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and toggle between various ongoing projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving
Compensation based on experience.
Outside Sales Representative Needed
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Mid-Level Plumbing Designer / Engineer
Team member will work closely with designers, engineers and clients. Work with lead engineer on plumbing portion of projects to remain responsive, exceed client expectation, meet Multi-disciplinary objectives, and adhere to project budget and schedule requirements. Assist lead engineer to define project scope, coordinate on project proposals, prepare designs for plumbing systems, and provide support during project construction administration phase. Field work will be expected and require interaction with client personnel. A large portion of projects occur at Educational and Telecommunications facilities; candidates with similar experience preferred.
- 3-4 years of experience with design of building plumbing systems
- Project management experience with project deliverables, effective team communication, and demonstrated client satisfaction
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit BIM software
- Strong desire to work with team members and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrated previous success with project design from inception to completion
- LEED Accredited Professionals
- Working Knowledge of EnergyPro domestic water heating modeling
- Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD) by ASPE
- Experience with Educational and Telecommunications facilities
- Interest in sustainable design practices and developing firm’s sustainable marketability
- Participate in efforts to sustain an innovative and forward thinking work environment
What Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. Offers:
Competitive wages and a generous benefits package.
- Support for a balance between professional and personal life
- Breakfast and snacks including fresh fruit and healthy options
- A open office environment that encourages interaction and innovation
- Recognized as one of the top firms in our industry for providing a desirable work environment for employees.
Providing Client Satisfaction Through Innovative Engineering Solutions Coupled with Teamwork, Integrity, Quality and Vision.
Please attach a resume to be considered for this position.
Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. is a full service Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Technology (MEPT) consulting engineering firm providing design services for small to large size built environments including new construction, renovations, tenant improvements, and modernization for various types of buildings and facilities.
Sustainable services feature Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®), Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS), SDG&E Savings by Design, and Photovoltaic integration along with all client based sustainable objectives.
Beyond being well versed in the traditional AutoCAD software, Turpin & Rattan Engineering, Inc. offers design with the latest version of Revit MEP Building Information Modeling (BIM) software.
Sales / Customer Service Associates
We are a private sales and marketing firm that has immediate hire opportunities for entry level individuals with a customer service, sales, or marketing background. People with retail sales or restaurant related customer service experience tend to transition easily into our sales and customer service representative opening because of their experience in working in fast paced environments.
As Customer Service and Sales Representatives progresses into our management training program, they learn:
· Sales techniques and Marketing strategies
· Team development - coaching & motivating team members
· Leadership training
· Building and maintaining client relations
· Business administration and human resources management
Our employees benefit from:
· Opportunities for growth and rapid advancement
· Regional and national travel opportunities
· An upbeat and positive work environment
· Individually tailored mentoring programs
Our company believes that strength comes from ORGANIC GROWTH, meaning we will never hire anyone directly into management.
· Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a high level of professionalism and integrity.
· 4-year degree preferred, not required, work experience is valid as well
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Front Office Medical Receptionist
Our well established specialty practice is seeking a full-time Front Office Medical Receptionist. Job duties will include greeting all patients, answering incoming calls, patient registration, scanning and routing documents into EMR, scheduling appointments, insurance eligibility and benefit verification, referrals and authorizations, as well as other duties to support the daily activities of the office.
Well qualified candidates must posses strong medical insurance knowledge, experience with electronic medical record systems, ability to multitask, have excellent customer service skills, give great attention to detail, able to meet time sensitive deadlines. Preference given to applicants with 1-2 years of front desk experience in a medical office. Bilingual in English / Spanish is preferred.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits. Please email resume in either PDF or Word format for consideration.
Dr. Wilson is active in the development of evidence based guidelines for diagnostic and therapeutic injections. He served
on the Standards Committee for the International Spinal Intervention Society and is Master Instructor in the society’s physician education courses on diagnostic and therapeutic spinal injection techniques, as well as spinal cord stimulation.
Dr. Wilson offers a wide range of proven techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of pain. This includes medical and behavioral management, as well as interventional injections, radio frequency ablations and thermal techniques, as well as implantation of spinal cord stimulation and spinal infusion devices.
California Statewide Repossession Company is seeking quality individuals to join our dynamic team of professionals.
Repossess our clients assets using state of the art recovery equipment and tow trucks.
Contact customers on behave of our clients to gain information on the location of our clients assets.
Provide timely updates on all assigned accounts
Work well with management as well as other team members
Complete a daily inspection of company issued equipment
Able to use a laptop and state of the are license plate recognition equipment
Candidates must be at least 23 Years of age and have a fairly clean driving record for insurance purposes. Must be able to pass a California State/DOJ background to be licensed to repossess in California. Must have reliable transportation to and from our offices. This position requires the employee to be flexible and be able to work days, nights and weekends.
Our pay structure are as follows. Minimum age plus commission on all recoveries.
We have offices in Sacramento, Oakland, Tracy, Fresno, Bakersfield, Ontario and La Mesa. If this is a career you would be interested in and feel you can be an asset to our company, please apply. We are constantly growing and always looking for great employees.
Offices hiring throughout the state of California:
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Ophthalmic Technician (171126)
Acuity Eye Group is a nationally recognized, thriving, multi-specialty group that has a strong presence in several regions throughout Southern California. Currently, our group has over 45 locations and 4 Ambulatory Surgery Centers. We are currently seeking a Ophthalmic Technician who desires a stable career with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Technicians perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. Technicians prepare patients for examination and assist other optical professionals in providing treatment to the eyes.
1. Ability to do a basic Visual Acuity (VA) assessment.
2. Ability to perform an intraocular pressure (IOP) test with a Tonopen unit.
3. Administer topical ophthalmic and dilation medications to a patient.
4. Collect and document the patient’s chief complaint.
5. Verify the patient’s ocular and medical health history.
6. Document any medications patient is taking.
7. Understands back-up protocol for processing patients in the event of system outages.
8. Ability to take Fundus photos.
9. Administer a Visual Field (VF) test.
10. Ability to perform a Flourescein Angiogram (FA) procedure.
11. Ability to perform an Indocyanine Green Angiography (ICG) procedure.
12. Ability to perform a Refraction.
13. Ability to perform basis front office tasks and functions.
14. Other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED: High School education, GED or equivalent.
DESIRABLE: Experience in the Ophthalmic or Optometric Industry. Experience as a Back Office Technician.
SCHEDULE: Full-Time, M-F
LOCATION: La Mesa, CA
The position offers a competitive salary, 401k with company match, medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, and PTO.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!