La Mesa Job Description Sample
Required Skills and Qualifications
Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
3-5 years' of recent Main OR surgery experience required in an acute setting
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
Previous 2-3 years of leadership experience
Current ACLS certification
Master???s Degree in Health Related Field
Summary Provide twenty-four (24) hour administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability for the planning, operating, staffing, and coordinating of the Main Operating Rooms to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective patient care. The Surgery Services has 12 OR suites and performs all inpatient surgical specialties including Open heart. Its Total Joint Replacement Programs is nationally recognized. Hospital is the largest not-for-profit, full-service acute care hospital in the region with 536 beds. The hospital has outstanding programs in heart care, orthopedics, rehabilitation, robotic surgery, mental health, stroke care and women???s health. In addition, the hospital???s Emergency and Critical Care Center is one of the most technologically advanced emergency and intensive care facilities in the nation. Essential Physical Requirements May Include
Reaching below shoulder level
Reaching above shoulder level
Bed mobilization (scooting/rolling)
Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
Lift up to 50 pounds
Push/over 100 pounds
Carry up to 25 pounds
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Bachelor of Nursing
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
2+ to 5 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
Do you have a BSN
Do you have at at least 3-5 years of OR experience in an acute care setting
Do you have a CA RN license
Do you have at least 2-3 years of OR Nursing Leadership experience?
Doctor Of Podiatric Medicine
We are currently seeking a Doctor Of Podiatric Medicine to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary, office and hospital-based
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain electronic patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Travel between two offices
- Previous experience as a podiatrist, preferably 2-5 years' experience
- Advanced knowledge of forefoot and rearfoot surgery, as well as diabetic foot care
- Possess a California medical license for foot and ankle
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the entire office team
- References from residency if you graduated in 2012 or later
- References from a previous physician employer, if applicable
Direct Support Professional
Health and safety supports in client's home and community
Use protocol for shopping list at the grocery store. Support client with healthy food choices and meal preparation.
Help client with domestic duties such as washing clothes, floors, bathrooms, sweeping patio and front porch, etc
Remind client about personal hygiene i.e. washing hands and brushing teeth, combing hair. Assist with daily shower
Support client with ways to help enhance decision-making skills
Asserting his rights through self-advocacy
Support client going to medical and dental appointments as needed or annually
Access community resources and facilitate making new friends
Make sure client practices safe street rules out in the community
Client needs 24hour supervision and safety is the priority in both his home and community
In Store Retail Sales
Ready to start your career?
Have you been told you don’t have enough experience?
Castle Aura Enterprise has an exciting opening for a retail position. We are a rapidly growing full service marketing firm in San Diego. Our firm is an innovative company that is transforming the marketing & advertising industry. We represent numerous organizations and work on their behalf to raise community awareness regarding their brands. Due to unprecedented growth this year, our client is in immediate need of a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to fill a vacancy for retail positions.
As an In-Store Retail Sales Representative you will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in our company. We know that trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. You will have the opportunity to participate in a proven mentorship program and senior management will take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. The right In-Store Retail Sales Representative can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities of the Representative:
· Interact directly with consumers, provide advice on products and services offered, and assist customers in making product choices tailored to their individual needs.
· Collaborate with Marketing & Sales Manager to build strong relationships between Fortune 500 clientele and consumers and grow new and existing business.
· Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on wide selection of client products along with features and benefits associated with each product.
· Provide at-need clients with immediate service and enable clients to make informed decisions
· Maintain excellent follow-up with consumers and clients alike on requests, concerns, or questions.
· Work with Marketing & Sales teams to achieve sales goals and effectively promote client products.
· Participate in and take notes at all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
Requirements of the Sales & Marketing Intern:
· Enthusiastic and positive personality
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Passion for growth and success
· Able to work in a team environment and individually
Our client needs a talented and hardworking individual who is looking to start their career with a growing company. APPLY TODAY!
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Camera Car Driver
The largest Repossession company in California is looking for qualified individuals to join our amazing team in La Mesa,Ca.
The candidate will be trained to drive and operate a vehicle that is equipped with the latest license plate recognition cameras. The candidate must have a fairly clean driving record and have good computer skills. The candisted would also be required to run and update accounts while on their routes. Candidate must be willing to work all shifts as well as weekends if requested. Must be able to work will with our agents and communicate well at all times. Drug and drama free please.
Our office is located in the La Mesa area so the candidate must be able to get to work on their own.
if you are interested in joining our dynamic team please feel free to respond.
RN - Registered Nurse
We are seeking an RN - Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Milieu Support Staff (Mental Health Support Staff)
This position is responsible for assisting the clinical team and other Milieu Support Staff in providing supervision of independent living skills of clients living in program operated houses.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Oversee the effective operation of milieu-related activities ensuring client safety and participation, as well as supporting clients in adhering to the program and housing rules.
· Support facilitators with milieu related meetings (community meetings, house meetings, etc.) including enforcement of milieu rules and structure, support clients in adhering to the program expectations and responsibilities in treatment.
· Complete shifts reports.
· Oversee bag search and New Admit Procedures. Make sure documentation is complete and accurate.
· Checking email communication at the beginning of first shift to prepare to engage with clients.
· Assist clients in completion of counseling assignments and appointments.
· Provide client transportation, as needed, to medical appointments, outside recovery meetings, and Work Development shifts and appointments.
· Provide client transportation and hands on supporting to weekly grocery shopping.
· Assist with admissions, including preparing client rooms, conducting bag searches, and orienting new clients to the program.
· Ensure that room checks and safety checks are completed.
· Fully understand and maintain policies regarding professional ethics, including appropriate boundaries and patient confidentiality.
· Professionally, ethically, and compassionately relate to clients and peers at all times.
· Participate in training, and meet agency and licensure expectations related to training.
· Monitor documents according to company and HIPAA policies.
· Meet quality expectations of accuracy, completeness, and responsiveness to feedback.
· Experienced in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Google Docs.
· Meet timeliness expectations for completing work as scheduled, demonstrating self-paced performance and adjusting priories as needed.
· Write clear and concise statements summarizing client’s feelings, presentation and response in clinically significant encounters.
· Witness clients participating in the medication process and reporting any concerns to the team.
· Conduct UA testing as needed.
· Other duties as assigned by the Milieu Director.
Sales Executive - Telesales
Sales Executive- Telesales
You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our Sales Executives can make a real difference in people's lives. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
Sales Executive- Telesales
Excellent Communication Skills
Commitment to Excellence
High Personal Integrity and Character
A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
Coachable and Accountable Team Player
Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
$65k - $131k First Year Income Potential (Senior Leaders 200k+)
Exceptional Product Portfolio- Multiple Product Lines
Weekly Direct Deposit
Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Bonuses Annually)
Stock Sharing Programs
Residual Income Streams
Company Generated Leads
Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
Merit Based Career Advancement
Professional Coaching and Mentorship
You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. Our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes. Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Sales Executive has everything they need to be at the top of their game.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Sales Executive position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Ophthalmic Technician (1087, 1088)
Acuity Eye Group is a nationally recognized group of Ophthalmology practices that specializes in a wide variety of services to help patients receive treatment for a number of different vision-related needs. Acuity Eye Group has offices located throughout several regions in Southern and Central California and we continue to grow! Currently, our group Specialists treat patients in more than 45 locations and 4 Ambulatory Surgery Centers in California. Because of our growth and the patients we need to treat, we must expand our teams and are currently looking for the right individual to join our Clinical team as an Ophthalmic (Back Office) Technician.
Ophthalmic Technicians perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. They prepare patients for examination and assist other optical professionals in providing treatment to the eyes.
If you are the one we're looking for, in addition to helping our company continue to grow, you will also get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans for yourself and/or your family
- 401K plan with an employer match opportunity
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance programs
- Paid Holiday and Vacation time off
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Able to conduct a basic Visual Acuity (VA) assessment.
- Ability to perform an intraocular pressure (IOP) test with a Tonopen unit.
- Administer topical ophthalmic and dilation medications to a patient.
- Collect and document the patient's chief complaint.
- Verify the patient's ocular and medical health history.
- Document any medications patient is taking.
- Understands back-up protocol for processing patients in the event of system outages.
- Ability to take Fundus photos.
- Administer a Visual Field (VF) test.
- Ability to perform a Flourescein Angiogram (FA) procedure.
- Ability to perform an Indocyanine Green Angiography (ICG) procedure.
- Ability to perform a Refraction.
- Ability to perform basis front office tasks and functions.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
For this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of experience as an Ophthalmic Technician.
We hope (but don't require) that you also have:
- Experience in the Ophthalmic or Optometric Industry.
Locations: La Mesa, CA
This is a full time position and we expect the working hours to be from 8am to 5pm.
If you’ve come this far, you’re obviously intrigued by this opportunity. Acuity is one of the largest comprehensive Ophthalmology group practices in the U.S. Come join our team and help us continue to reach more patients in more markets than we’ve ever served before!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!