La Vergne Job Description Sample
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Senior Quality Specialist
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or an Associate/Technical degree with several years working within the Quality Sciences.
· 4+ years of Quality Engineer experience needed.
· Working knowledge of a quality management system used to supply product to an automotive market place.
· 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent experience.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft software and NAG core tools i.e., Advanced Product Quality Planning
(APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
· Interpret and understand blueprints.
· Skilled in the use of measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, drop gages, Micro Vue, and steel rules.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills, proficient in verbal and written communications.
Cdl-A Local Delivery Truck Driver
Company: Sysco Nashville
• Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
• Minimum Years of
>• Position Type: Non-Exempt
• Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job: This Position includes a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is a delivery position responsible for driving a tractor trailer for the purpose of delivering and unloading various products for Sysco customers. This requires using excellent customer service skills, and working in accordance with state and DOT regulations and Sysco Safety Preferred Work Methods.
Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required in order to successfully meet customers’ needs.
- Deliver product within assigned route schedule and time windows. Immediately inform management team of any deviations.
- Unload product from trailer, by hand or using hand cart, and place in designated customer storage areas. May include transporting product down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds; frequently reach up to 72 inches to stack and unstack pallets and hand cart; constantly bend and twist while loading and unloading product, and retrieving items from trailer.
- Operate assigned STS unit to generate invoices. Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Contact management for authorization when discrepancies on invoice and communicate all errors/returns.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required, and turn in all funds collected daily.
- Pickup, load and unload damaged goods and customer returns, and complete necessary paperwork.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and Sysco policies and procedures.
- Perform coupling procedures for the tractor/trailer as needed.
- Complete Department of Transportation (DOT) logs (electronic or manual as required), company vehicle maintenance reports and reconcile with appropriate company representative as required.
- Follow SyscoSafe preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Maintain sanitary conditions in tractor and trailer and assist with maintaining sanitary conditions in the warehouse and yard.
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to hand cart, pallets, load bars, STS unit, and personal protective equipment.
- Attend all required company meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 21+ years of age
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (including: no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
- Possess and be able to present a valid non-expired interstate Medical Examiner’s Certificate Card (MEC).
(You may be asked to provide: MEC issue date, first and last name of Medical Examiner, Medical Examiner’s license or certificate number, and state of issue, as well as Medical Examiner’s national registry number at time of application.)
- Self-certified as a non-exempted interstate driver with the state licensing agency that issued the CDL (commercial driver license)
(Please note: effective May 21, 2014 medical examiners performing DOT medical certifications must be registered and certified in the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME), and the examiner’s certification date must precede the physical date.)
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
- 2 years’ local food or beverage delivery experience
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, the following certifications:
- Double and Triple Trailer
- Hazardous Cargo
- Pallet breakdown and hand cart delivery experience
- Previous experience at Sysco or in foodservice industry
- Operate vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions.
- Meet or exceed minimum productivity levels established by the Company.
- Meet or exceed established cases per error goals.
- Demonstrate strong customer relations and problem resolution skills.
- Effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervision.
- Develop a good working knowledge of product and inventory control techniques and procedures.
- Maintain ongoing inter-department communications related to routing, safety, and customer relations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds.
- Frequently reach up to 72 inches to stack and unstack pallets and hand cart.
- Constantly bend and twist while loading and unloading product, and retrieving items from trailer.
- At times, transport product down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product weighing 1-75 pounds up to 100 pounds;
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You'll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country's largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, it's all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. You've already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Agency Manager / Small Business Owner – Middle Tennessee
Looking for a career change?
Farmers Insurance Group and Financial Services is offering to a few qualified individuals, an agency ownership possibility within Middle Tennessee. There are several entry points into this program which is designed to transition working professionals into agency ownership, not employment. If you have an entrepreneurial mind and want to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself this may be a right career path for you.
This small business ownership opportunity benefits you and will provide:
- Unlimited Income Potential
- 3-year income (through Subsidy Program) plus new business and renewals
- 40-50% growth year over year-stacked renewals from past years
- Self-Directed Schedule
- No capital investment required, this is not a franchise
- Numerous bonus opportunities
- Highest commission rates within the industry
- Turn-key marketing programs through Farmers, including lead generation
- After hours agency support/continuous District Office support throughout first 3 years
- No sales or insurance experience required. Receive award winning training though our University of Farmers and hands on training from the district office
- Creating a foundation that can continue for generations
- Agent/owner is able to eventually sell their agency back to Farmers, give to a family member, or sell to anyone acceptable to Farmers.
- Through our Agency Acquisition program, you'll have the ability to purchase an existing book of business, if available, but is not guaranteed. This lucrative opportunity provides financial incentives for well capitalized candidates.
*Must be able to pass a background application and have good credit to enter the program
*5 years professional business experience is preferred
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn't easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Become A Class A CDL Truck Driver & Earn Big With Our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473 No Experience? No Problem!
Start your Career Today! In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think.
In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served. CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Pay & Benefits: Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career. * NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile! * Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more! * Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan * 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
OTR Drivers Needed!
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.First-Rate Benefits
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age- 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company driving team, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, tanker truck
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!