La Verne Job Description Sample
Are You Sports Minded
We are looking for competitive, coachable, driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to excel and fill their full potential.
Family Heritage is interviewing for sales and sales management positions. Our organization is expanding and looking for sharp professionals who can produce at a high level and have the ability to move into the sales manager position quickly.
Our representatives proudly offer Family Heritage policies that cover costs associated with cancer, accidental injury, heart & stroke, and hospitalization (all with the unique benefit of Return of Premium).
As a Sales Representative you will:
· Visit with individuals to recommend the best Supplemental Insurance Products to meet their needs
· Prepare for each day by deciding your own plan of action to ensure achievement
· Participate in continuous training offered by Family Heritage and daily support from local management company
We are looking for someone who would be interested in:
· A career in sales and leadership
· An unlimited income opportunity
· A proven system offering immediate cash flow
· Uncapped monthly cash bonuses based on performance
· A fun and supportive culture
· Becoming in integral part of a rapidly growing company
Travel Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology - CCC
This position will offer weekly pay, & benefits. Eligible traveling Speech Language Pathologist will receive an hourly rate plus housing allowances. Job duties may include providing direct patient care.
Organizes and conducts medically prescribed speech therapy programs to restore function. May perform other duties as assigned. If you are a traveling Speech Language Pathologist looking for a position in pediatrics then you are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
You can also contact Janell Merriman at 1- to find out more details about this opening.
Valid CA Professional Speech Language Pathologist License to practice Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) Valid Health Care Provider CPR Card 2 Supervisory Reference Bi-Lingual In English/Spanish is preferred, but not required Ability to work independently in a pediatric setting
Worker's Comp Administrator
Great opportunity for a retired Claim's Adjuster in the city of West Covina! Make your own schedule, work part time if you're organized and efficient! We are a staffing agency, looking to find the right gem ASAP. Actually, faster than asap...like yesterday! :)
In a small nutshell here's what we're looking for a person who is...
Super duper organized. The kind of person who can make neatness out of chaos! The kind of person who has their closet detailed by color and labels on their garage storage totes. That kind of organized.
Systems oriented. This person has to be someone who can implement systems that will trigger/prompt deadline action
We need someone who doesn't miss deadlines. Period. Nuff said.
Impeccable at follow up. *return to work dates *tracking people down for phone interviews
DETAIL oriented! This is a MUST. Someone who is able to pick out all of the fun little details within a subpoena
ProACTIVE. Not someone who's going to wait for things to come to them....but rather someone who will go out and GET IT DONE.
Able to play nicely with others. We need someone who is good with people and can communicate well with others; on the phone, in email and in person. You'll be working with our employees, outside attorneys,
EXPERIENCE:::EXPERIENCE:::The right candidate will have the following experience under their belt...
• Experience with TPA (third party administrator)
• Experience with Worker Comp laws
• Experience with Worker Comp reporting procedures.
• Experience with conducting claim reviews
• Well organized and able to multi task
• Management experience
• Experience with loss control
• Experience with dealing with multiple workers' comp insurance carriers
• Experience with processing work comp bills
• Customer service
• Bilingual preferred
• WC terminology and abbreviations
• Know the steps in handling a subpoena request
• Followed the claims process from start to finish in a detailed fashion
If and please ONLY if, you meet the above to a "T".... please send your resume to Thernandez@OS4Labor
Again, we are planning to move quickly so please send asap. Don't worry about making your resume perfect - just send it! :)
The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills.
You choose what’s best for your patients
Benefits Include: Healthcare package, CE credits and more
Accredited Dental School Graduate
Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
To learn more about this Dentist opportunity please call Sara Bovey: 360-450-0633
Direct Support Professional
DSP positions open at residential facility for developmentally disabled adults. Our main goal is to aid residents in living a normal life and to integrate our residents into society. We are a small company, providing our residents a home-like setting, caring staff members, and quality care. We are currently hiring for full and part time positions.
Staff is responsible for:
- assisting residents with daily activities and living skills
- dispensing medication
- transportation to local medical appointments
- light cleaning and meal preparation
- attend field trips/outings with residents
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Must pass finger print clearance
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Have reliable transportation
- CPR/First Aid required (training available)
Must have ortho or robotics experience
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Sr. Network Administrator
At AMC, our purpose is to improve the lives of the people we serve and inspire others to do the same - we do this by providing organizations World-Class Managed IT Services and Technology that builds their business. This purpose starts internally with AMC's Management Team by committing to improving the lives of the staff that works for them. The company understands that its people are its most important asset and is focused on developing a satisfying and rewarding career plan for its team members and creating an environment for them to grow and thrive.
If you are looking to be a part of a team environment that enjoys positively impacting the lives of the people you serve and feel the calling to work toward something greater than yourself, we want to talk to you!
This position reports directly to the Service Manager and is responsible for managing client expectations and providing an outstanding experience for reactive support requests by continuously identifying any patterns or issues in our process or delivery.
The Remote Operation Center is one of the most important components of our Service Delivery Engine; it has the opportunity to dramatically impact the day of the people we serve in a positive fashion and make our clients happy. It is a close knit team that touches all of the clients and technologies we deliver. How we handle reactive support, set expectations and deliver in this area impacts customer satisfaction, customer retention and our overall profitability. An ability to empathize, understand business impact and current environment variables in a manner that allows you to properly set and manage client expectations will be key to your success and to the success of this department. The Remote Operations Center (ROC) Engineer role requires an ability to be process driven, you can be good in this role with the ability to follow process, but to be great, you must look to continuously improve process and efficiency.
A qualified candidate must possess personal alignment to AMC core values and accept accountability of their well-defined responsibilities and ownership of issues to completion.
Responsibilities of the ROC Engineer - Level 2
(Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned)
· Continuously understand business impact of issues, empathize with client and properly set and manage client expectations
· Ownership of issues from beginning to end
· Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot a wide variety of technical issues amongst several technical areas, including but not limited to: Workstations, Laptops, Mobile Device, VoIP Devices, Servers, Applications, Network Switches, Firewall, Telecommunication Services, etc.
· Leverage understanding of virtual and cloud based technologies such as VMWare, AWS, and Azure platforms to resolve related service requests
· Update documentation management systems in a detailed manner, consistent with the AMC documentation process
· Ability to identify service requests that are a result of being out of AMC best practices (The AMC Way) and work with the AMC Technology Analyst assigned to the client to create resolution plan
· Ability to identify and escalate potential client relationship problems and work hand in hand with AMC Technology Consultants to resolve them
· Work with Centralized Services team to discuss any issues with AMC tools and/or find ways to create or improve efficiency with the tools
· Ability to resolve issues at their root cause or escalate in an extremely efficient manner
· Fanatic client satisfaction with ability to follow up and ensure client understands they are appreciated and important
· Maintain up to date Time Entries and Expenses for billing and accounting purposes
· Find opportunities to make improvements to the position – we value and request your feedback
· Participate in regularly scheduled huddles, prepared to report on your individual metrics including reasons for deviation
· Resolve 90-95% of assigned service requests remotely from the AMC Remote Operations Center
· Average Resolution Time for Tickets is less than 1 hour
· Same Day Response of 100% (TNT – Today not Tomorrow mantra)
· Same Day Resolution of greater than 70%
· Minimum of 5 years experience within relevant IT fields
· Bachelor degree in computer science, information sciences, or related field preferred
· Support skills within the Microsoft and VMware environments
· General understanding of small business IT systems
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to look at service delivery through the lens of efficiency – have the ability to understand how to look at ROC processes to determine ways to become more efficient
· Detailed oriented with strong documentation skills
· Process Driven and motivated and capable to improve and define new processes that drive efficiency
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive Salary
· Medical (up to $400 per month) / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance)
· Paid Holidays and Training Opportunities
· 5 Weeks PTO
· Gas / Mileage Reimbursement
· Cell Phone Provided by Company or Reimbursed
Remote - Online Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
MARTEN TRANSPORT IS NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS-A CDL DRIVERS!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure? Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Southwest - Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!