Label Drier Job Description Sample
Supervisor Cellular Label And Detection Manufacturing
Job Description When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals. How will you make an impact? People management position for the Finished Goods Manufacturing department. In this department, reagents and kits are formulated and packaged. The products are used for labeling and detection in cell biology, molecular biology, proteomics, immunology and biochemistry. What will you do?
Responsible for the overall production activities of the formulation, packaging and assembly teams to ensure on-time delivery of products to customers, including trouble shooting of technical and process issues (material solubility, in-process testing etc) on the manufacturing floor, resource allocation and schedule prioritization
Accountable to meet production, quality, and financial goals and objectives. Recognizes opportunities for increased speed, efficiency or flexibility and effectively advocates change to accomplish them while adhering to quality and safety guidelines
Align with cross functional business partners on tactical issues that may impact the success of the business or satisfaction of the customer
Establish and track key performance indicators to monitor the health of the business, initiating corrective action where necessary
Checks manufacturing equipment and control points to ensure efficient workflow is maintained
Ensure that team develops and/or maintains documentation and processes in compliance with QMS
Review and approve batch data records. Audit and track accuracy of batch data records. Review and approve changes to existing documentation for the team's products.
Review work order variance reports and close work orders for accounting. Generate basic ERP system reports
Drive a culture of continuous improvement, leveraging tools such as Lean, PPI, Kaizens, and Six Sigma
Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment and a high level of safety awareness among associates
Responsible for the hiring and on-boarding of quality candidates exemplifying desired leadership behaviors and technical skills
Define clear roles and responsibilities for each team member and hold them accountable
Build a high-performance work team by empowering employees to grow and develop in their role and career development, addressing opportunities, and celebrating team successes
Conduct regular 1x1 meetings with employees to align on priorities, address questions or concerns, and provide feedback
Write performance evaluations and determine compensation of direct reports. Develop team members through active coaching and mentoring; ensure career development plans are in place and current Complexity/Decision making
Job encounters diverse work situations involving a moderate degree of complexity.
Ensure adequate staffing level to safely manufacture products of high quality to meet customer demand
First-pass troubleshooting for the team's products. CAPA resolution. Reconcile Cycle Count discrepancies. Ensure that technical decisions and conclusions are data-driven and statistically sound when needed Leadership / Teamwork
Regularly interactions with manufacturing management team on matters concerning specific products or areas
Direct and control the activities of multiple projects and personnel. Act as advisor to direct reports to meet schedules and/or resolve problems. Manage the execution of special projects as assigned by Operations management
Ensure that new and existing employees are trained appropriately. Assist in the training of new shift personnel, as required. Maintains training matrices
Manage at team of up to 20 direct reports in the activities of the department with responsibility for results in terms of costs, methods and employees
May be responsible for a functional area and may not have subordinate supervisors, or employees, or may manage highly skilled professional employees How will you get here?
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in in life sciences field, chemistry preferred
Must have 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing/operations environment
Must have a minimum of 1 year with demonstrated people leadership skills, previous experience in a supervisory or team lead capacity preferred
Must have experience in continuous improvement
Must have a good understanding of QMS systems
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Must have strong technical knowledge of chemistry and biology to be able to trouble shoot technical issues on the shop floor
Strong ERP system knowledge and capabilities, including performing all necessary transactions.
Must be highly effective at communicating to peers, direct reports, and manager. Responsible for project updates, communications, as well as ensuring that timely and effective decision points occur with appropriate stakeholder involvement
Ability to gain agreement on project objectives and timelines. Ability to negotiate required resources with functional Team Leaders. Ability to change the thinking of or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
Exhibits knowledge of and adherence to departmental safety practicesincluding the use of PPE
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Production Associate, Women's Private Label
G-III Apparel Group, the world's premier designer and manufacturer of quality leather outerwear, dresses, women's suits, sportswear and accessories, with a comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and wholly-owned brands, including Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi's, Dockers, Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Ellen Tracy, Kensie, Ivanka Trump, and G.H. Bass, among others is seeking a Production Associate to join it's team based in New York City.
Create and manage WIP report for development tracking and Proto garment delivery
Provide status reports to direct manager
Drive daily development process through communication with global vendor base throughout product's life cycle
Actively highlight development issues and propose resolutions to meet deadlines and make product Production-friendly
Partner with the Design team for product development approvals
Communicating approvals to vendors in a timely time frame
Initial costing and partnering with internal teams to engineer products within cost parameters
Track internal development milestones to meet larger GTM calendar and SMS deadline dates
Attend fittings when necessary
Own seasonal Production validation meetings
Minimum 2 years fashion/apparel industry experience
Knowledge of ACS
Strong organizational/project management skills
Excellent oral and written communication ability
Product Development system
Proficient in MS Excel, Photoshop, Adobe illustrator
Quick thinker and learner Advertised Job Title: Production Associate, Women's Private Label ID: 2018-7058 External Company Name: Donna Karan Company LLC, The External Company URL: http://www.donnakaran.com/
Record Label Marketing Director
- Develop overall marketing strategies for our Hip Hop, R&B, and mainstream artists and releases, coordinating input from our in-house staff, along with the artist and their team.
- Create comprehensive global marketing plans that include all details to launch each release.
- Help manage project budgets, sales goals, and campaign timelines.
- Create weekly marketing updates, and periodic one-sheets.
- Work closely with radio teams on market-by-market, country-by-country development plans to enhance airplay when applicable
- Work with operations and merchandising team on logistics of the release process, including delivery of art assets and ideation for physical product, delivery of digital assets within deadlines and specs.
- Work on creation of visual assets including album packaging design, photo shoots, music videos and content, tools, and advertising materials.
- Take the lead within the marketing team to devise digital, print and TV advertising campaigns, ad production, and delivery.
- Act as primary liaison with our global distribution partners.
- Secure promotional opportunities with third-party media and marketing partners to expand awareness of our urban artists and their content.
- 5 years urban marketing experience required.
- Reports to Global Head of Marketing.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits.
- Must thrive in a team environment, but be able to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Candidate will be collaborating and communicating with a broad audience inside and outside the company.
- Candidate must be well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask and constructively solve problems while working under pressure.
- Awareness and knowledge of current cultural trends and creative & technological innovations.
3Rd Shift QA Label Technician
Alliance Scientific Solutions is currently looking for a 3rd Shift QA Label Technician for a food company in Cleveland, OH
What's in it for me?
-Possible Temp to Hire Opportunity
Label Tech - to support label review, printing out of labels.
Will support QA and work with QA, may also support testing if need be.
*must be able to work around the freezers.
Label & Assembly Operator
A Label & Assembly Operator should have a broad understanding of all basic production requirements related to the Flex Assembly room. The Cross Trained Operator has the following responsibilities:
Place serialized labels on bare flex.
Scan assembled parts through Automatic Stitch using Aegis.
Place scan parts in a tray labeled “Need Press”
Place 16 flex assembly into Thermal Press every 6 minutes.
Bake pressed parts in oven for an hour at a time.
Assemble Adhesive strip to flex.
Communicate any concerns or issues to either the room Supervisor or Operations Manager.
If any prolonged downtime, find out why and report to the Supervisor.
Help out and watch other jobs when available.
Follow work instructions along with company policies and procedures
The operator will achieve/perform to the daily targets and outputs.
Maintain good housekeeping and a safe working environment at all times in the
Respective working area.
Understand the defect/reject criteria of the flex assembly.
Must be able to adapt to any job as per assigned by the Supervisor.
· Must have a good knowledge and understanding of computers.
· Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
· Minimum High School education.
· Able to work overtime when called upon.
Interplex Sunbelt offers one of the most comprehensive range of manufacturing solutions for complex mechatronic assemblies and precision components. By combining its expertise in product design, precision metal stamping, insert molding and assembly, including flex circuit assembly, press-fit and compliant pin terminals and tape and reel packaging, Interplex Sunbelt gives the customer a "one-stop shop" for their unique, custom-designed product needs.
Filler OR Label Machine Operators - 1St & 2Nd Shift
High school diploma or equivalent. Good verbal and written communication skills. Basic knowledge of math. Minimum of two years experience in production operations. Basic mechanical knowledge to make adjustments to maintain equipment readiness. Must pass the Equipment certification for designated equipment.
Label Rewind Operator / Inspector
We are searching for a 1st shift Label Rewind Operator / Inspector. The job duties include the set-up and operation of label rewind equipment, taking larger rolls of labels from the press and converting them into smaller finished rolls according to the customer specifications. You will inspect labels for acceptable quality, removing defective labels as needed. Other responsibilities include daily machine maintenance, printing of core labels and carton labels, carton packaging, and the completion of production paperwork. The ideal candidate will have good basic math skills,the ability to use a ruler and calculator, and able to input data into a computer. We are searching for someone with a positive attitude, is quality conscious and demonstrates problem solving and decision-making skills. Other job requirements include the ability to follow written and verbal instructions, to lift 30 lbs to 50 lbs, and stand for long periods of time. Regular attendance is a must. Some overtime may be required.
Assistant Tag And Label Technician
Assistant Tag and Label Technician
Applied Process Cooling Corporation, an established industrial refrigeration contractor, is seeking an Assistant Tag and Label Technician to join the team at our Modesto location. This is a full-time position that includes assistance with manufacturing and installation of tags and labels per specifications at job sites and assisting with deliveries. Occasional travel may be required.
Must have a minimum of 3 years as a licensed driver, a clean DMV record and be physically able to climb ladders and maneuver around piping systems from ground level to roof tops. Must present communication skills as this individual will be interacting with our customers and vendors. Construction industry back ground in structural and piping material, ability to read blueprints, Aerial Lift experience and computer skills in Excel and Microsoft are a plus. $15.00 to $18.00 p/hr depending on experience.
Label Manufacturing - Operations Manager
This position is responsible for every portion of product fulfillment from production scheduling, manufacturing and shipping by performing the following duties, personally or though their team leaders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
- Plans, orders, schedules and receives raw materials and supplies necessary for production.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Production Superintendent for action.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
Directly supervises 35 employees in the Shop and Shipping Departments. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Analytical- Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills- Pursues training and development opportunities; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Change Management- Communicates changes effectively.
- Delegation- Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Managing People- Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Makes self available to staff; Improves processes, products and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness- Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment- Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Design software; Development software; Internet software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of radiation and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather); working near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Buyer - Private Label
We are a well-established web retailer based in Brooklyn, NY - right near the 18th Avenue stop on the F train. We are an industry leader focusing on consumer electronics.
With a staff of over 150 talented individuals, fulfilling over 2,500 orders each day, we are currently looking to expand our team.
Seeking buyer with experience in importing and exporting. Team player, with product knowledge who can take our sales further. Branding and marketing know-how required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!