Label Remover Job Description Sample
Commercial Driver/Telecommunications Cable Remover
Green Planet 21 Utility Services is a telecommunications company providing outside plant services to telecommunications companies. Our business address is 336 Adeline Street, Oakland, CA 94607.
Location of Work: Cincinnati, OH (Various Locations within US) The nature of our work requires ongoing travel along utility routes, including remote areas, For extended periods of time. Positions: 3 Job Description This position reports to the General Manager for specific field task instructions. These tasks consist of setting up the MCV Chopper truck quickly, safely and efficiently in a position that will optimize the removal of large core network Telco cables; safely opening,
Label Control Inspector
Job Description SummaryLabel printing assignments that are moderately complex in nature. Uses independent judgment to plan, perform, make decisions and troubleshoot problems in areas of set-up, operation and processes of Zebra label printers. # Job Description THIS POSITION IS AT 39 LOVETON CIRCLE AND IS 7AM-330PM MONDAY-FRIDAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inspect labels from vendors and perform transactions in SAP. Maintains accurate records and logs in accordance with SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures), FDA (Food & Drug Administration), GMP's (Good Manufacturing Procedures) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization). Effectively works in team setting, supporting team goals and objectives. Makes effective decisions relative to position requirements.
Creating Bar code labels REQUIREMENTS: HS Diploma or GED 1 year manufacturing experience required in quality Graphics deign experience preferred Zebra Label printing experience preferred Bar Code creation experience preferred # Primary Work LocationUSA MD - Baltimore # Additional Locations # Work Shift1st Shift 7am-330pm (United States of America) Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status
3Rd Shift QA Label Technician
Alliance Scientific Solutions is currently looking for a 3rd Shift QA Label Technician for a food company in Cleveland, OH
What's in it for me?
-Possible Temp to Hire Opportunity
Label Tech - to support label review, printing out of labels.
Will support QA and work with QA, may also support testing if need be.
*must be able to work around the freezers.
Label & Assembly Operator
A Label & Assembly Operator should have a broad understanding of all basic production requirements related to the Flex Assembly room. The Cross Trained Operator has the following responsibilities:
Place serialized labels on bare flex.
Scan assembled parts through Automatic Stitch using Aegis.
Place scan parts in a tray labeled “Need Press”
Place 16 flex assembly into Thermal Press every 6 minutes.
Bake pressed parts in oven for an hour at a time.
Assemble Adhesive strip to flex.
Communicate any concerns or issues to either the room Supervisor or Operations Manager.
If any prolonged downtime, find out why and report to the Supervisor.
Help out and watch other jobs when available.
Follow work instructions along with company policies and procedures
The operator will achieve/perform to the daily targets and outputs.
Maintain good housekeeping and a safe working environment at all times in the
Respective working area.
Understand the defect/reject criteria of the flex assembly.
Must be able to adapt to any job as per assigned by the Supervisor.
· Must have a good knowledge and understanding of computers.
· Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
· Minimum High School education.
· Able to work overtime when called upon.
Interplex Sunbelt offers one of the most comprehensive range of manufacturing solutions for complex mechatronic assemblies and precision components. By combining its expertise in product design, precision metal stamping, insert molding and assembly, including flex circuit assembly, press-fit and compliant pin terminals and tape and reel packaging, Interplex Sunbelt gives the customer a "one-stop shop" for their unique, custom-designed product needs.
Label Manufacturing - Operations Manager
This position is responsible for every portion of product fulfillment from production scheduling, manufacturing and shipping by performing the following duties, personally or though their team leaders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
- Plans, orders, schedules and receives raw materials and supplies necessary for production.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Production Superintendent for action.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
Directly supervises 35 employees in the Shop and Shipping Departments. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Analytical- Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills- Pursues training and development opportunities; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Change Management- Communicates changes effectively.
- Delegation- Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Managing People- Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Makes self available to staff; Improves processes, products and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness- Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment- Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Design software; Development software; Internet software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of radiation and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather); working near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Private Label Sales Representative - Textile Home Goods
Drapes 4 Show is a Los Angeles based (northern part of San Fernando Valley) manufacturer and importer of products used in many industries. We have developed our own retail product line and looking for sales representatives that sell our private label services. The position has a guaranteed base and commissions with no limit. Our office environment is casual but professional. The team is fast paced, high energy, with a close bond to each other as we all focus on improvement and sales though adding value to our customers operations. We feel we have a strong advantage in the retail market being our own manufacturer.
The responsibilities of our Inside Sales Reps include:
- Meet monthly sales goals and quotas
- Place outbound calls to existing accounts, fielding inbound calls generated through company’s good will and marketing. There is also a good portion of sales that come from cold calls.
- Assess customer needs for our products and identify the decision maker(s)
- Educate customers on our company’s products
- Negotiate pricing and prepare sales quotes
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention through exceptional sales/service
- Deploy strong sales skills to secure and retain customers
We have found that the following qualifications contribute to making an Inside Sales Rep successful in our organization:
- Minimum 3 years inside sales experience, hospitality industry B2B preferred, with experience making outbound calls.
- Self-confidence, with excellent verbal, listening and writing skills and an excellent phone demeanor
- Ability to establish and build rapport with current and prospective clients
- Diligent work ethic and be self-motivated, goal oriented and results-driven
- Excellent time management skills and be capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and to work in a high energy, entrepreneurial team environment
- Attention to detail
- Positive, team work attitude and proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Literacy in MS Office Suite, Quickbooks and ACT CRM (or a similar program such as Sales Force), as well as general familiarity with use of office technology
Benefits for eligible full time employees after their probationary period include medical insurance, paid vacation and holiday time and participation in the company’s profit sharing plan.
Private Label Retail Sales Manager (Private Label Food Sales Exp. Required)
Reports To: Director of Retail & Industrial Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt/ Salary
Department: Sales Location: Woodland, CA
The position will require the Retail Sales Manager to hone relationship-building skills, technical savvy, and creativity to surpass annual budget and margin goals. Interaction will center on Category Managers as well as contacts in Purchasing, R&D, Manufacturing and QA in developing new products and applications using a range of Specialty Grain products. The candidate will manage and grow a portfolio of clients in the US and abroad, calling on major name retailers.
This position is based at the Woodland, CA Facility. As part of the Retail Sales team, this position will require working with major retailers in the US to provide technical and service support on sales of specialty grains in retail private brands
The Retail Sales Manager must possess the ability to foster an environment of accountability, excellence, collaboration and innovation. This role is expected to effectively partner with peers to achieve the goals of the company while honoring the Company core values. These core values include:
- Embrace and drive continuous improvement
- Pursue growth and learning
- Honor our commitments
- Offer solutions
- Create honest relationships
- Build a positive team
Strong planning, scheduling and organizational skills. Ability to find and work to remove roadblocks.
Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business or other related field; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience in business sales role, along with a track record of success in positions held. Knowledge of retail sales and category management is strongly preferred.
Minimum five years direct experience in field sales required in food ingredients (grains preferred) or a closely related industry is required. Category management and category analysis experience is required.
Some international commerce experience is also valued along with a second language
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Business Acumen
- Attention to Detail
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures. Able to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; appropriately organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, groups of managers, consumers, and the general public.
Communication Skills (English) Verbal / Nonverbal – Convey easily and quickly any message; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification
Written - Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret complex written information.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, highly proficient computer skills required, including proficiency in all MS Office programs. NetSuite ERP experience preferred.
Supervisory: This position has no supervisory responsibilities at this time.
Physical Demands: This job requires sitting for 2/3 of the work day and standing or walking for 1/3 of the work day. This job requires reaching with hands or arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling for less than 1/3 of the work day. This job requires talking or hearing, using hands to finger, handle, or feel for over 2/3 of the workday. This job requires ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
Work Environment: This position will be performed in an office setting using standard office equipment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Travel: 10-20%. This job requires having a Valid Driver’s License and driving record acceptable to employer. Must be available off-schedule at times and work well with the schedule demands of travel, trade shows and customer visits, etc.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is customary; typically, the role requires the employee to be available during the “core” business work hours as directed by the Director of Retail and Industrial Sales. The position will require an approximate commitment level of 45-50 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
|Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job; nor is this guideline is not meant to set limitations to the position. As positions are dynamic and may change over time, some areas may expand or contract to meet the priorities and requirements of the organization. Specifically, some areas of responsibility may expand or contract and activities may change at any time with or without notice to meet the priorities and requirements of the organization.|
Sourcing Manager, Private Label Consumables
Our Opportunity: Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, passionate, results oriented Sourcing Manager, Private Label Consumables to join our exciting, fast paced team in Dania Beach, FL. This position will be a key contributor to the identification, introduction and management of a platform of private label pet food and snack products as aligned with Chewy’s strategic growth initiatives by supporting the Director of Private Label - Consumables. The position will be responsible for exploring contract manufacturing solutions, contributing to negotiations and the development of acceptable business arrangements, maintaining a commercialization timeline and communicating the critical path issues/deadlines to all stakeholders throughout the process. The primary goal is to reduce the cost of goods sold by driving increases in direct sourcing via private brands and spurring innovation while also increasing the quality of the final product delivered to our pets and their parents. What You’ll Do:
Support the management and development of Chewy\u0026#39;s consumable private label program. Pull sales from our system to determine the best products for us to develop based upon current sales and margin.
Develop relationships with contract manufacturers/vendors in order to ensure the consistency in final private label goods production, including raw materials, ingredients and packaging.
Manage the overall project timeline, lead cross-functional team meetings, identify risks that may affect the timeline and lead efforts to mitigate risks. Communicate the project status to all cross-functional team members.
Assist in the development of new consumable products (foods and snacks) to ensure private label growth.
Coordinate each functional area on a project specific basis to ensure timely execution of deliverables to contract manufacturer(s), including collection of required documents, graphics, packaging, ingredients, specifications, production plans, shipping timing/schedules, samples, etc.
Ensure all the above is delivered on time and within the agreed to budget with spend targets.
Travel as needed to current contract manufacturers/vendors to monitor production and look to expand the current business.
Travel to new potential partners to gage their capacity, opportunities and quality levels. On-line research, visiting shows or knowledge of current pet consumables vendor base is a plus.
Participate in on-site contract manufacturer meetings and conference calls.
Work with the R\u0026amp;amp;D and Quality Assurance teams to make sure all product quality and legal requirements are met or exceeded.
Develop product solutions in support of the Merchandising direction and ensure Chewy’s goals of product innovation and quality are achieved.
A strong focus on product quality and production from contract manufacturer partners for all aspects included but not limited to – raw materials, production, packaging, final products, etc.
Routinely identify and evaluate new finished good sources of supply for Chewy.
On a regular basis report the status of assigned projects to the cross-functional team and Director of Private Label – Consumables.
Knowledge and experience working with third party testing labs.
Knowledge of all current pet industry regulations is desired.
Lead/participate in cross functional teams/meetings.
Ability to work with multiple internal groups – Private Label Team, Merchandising, Marketing, Logistics, Legal, Replenishment, Supply Chain, Customer Service, etc.
Partner with teams in regards to issues relating to regulatory compliance.
Partner with vendors and merchandising teams on packaging quality improvements.
Engage and partner with all suppliers (raw materials and packaging) to drive quality upstream in the Supply Chain.
Understand assigned category including sales, competition, marketing, and product offerings.
Identify and communicate all sales, margin, and marketing opportunities for Private Brand products.
Monitor all Private Brand product performance based on sales, margin and sell-through. What you’ll need:
Bachelor\u0026#39;s degree in Business or Engineering is preferred or previous experience in private label or branded, consumables pet industry.
Previous development of pet consumable products for branded or private label brand companies.
3 – 5 years’ experience in the pet industry
Previous experience with pet consumable goods is a preferred.
Demonstrated Project Management skills. Excellent Communication and Leadership skills.
Strong problem solving capabilities and interpersonal skills essential.
Excellent computer skills, including the ability to use software for data analysis, word processing and presentation.
Pet parent preferred.
Ability to travel 25% of the time.
Position may require travel
Private Label Category Planner
Job Description: Our Private Label business is planned to grow at a much higher rate than the overall business. As a result, Ferguson has placed significant emphasis on developing the supply chain to support Private Label growth. The Private Label Category Planner will be the key supply chain partner for the Private Label business. Although this position will report directly to the Director of Distribution Center Inventory, it will have a strong partnering relationship with the Senior Vice President, Strategic Brand Development; Vice President, Global Sourcing; and Strategic Products Managers with Private Label responsibility. The ideal candidate must have a customer first mentality and have the innate ability to thrive in a cross functional role. This is a hands-on role, but must also have the ability to assess, recommend, and communicate at a strategic level. The ideal candidate should be an effective communicator and a strong planner with excellent team collaboration skills. They must have a managerial style that promotes collaboration, teamwork, and confidence in their supply chain expertise and innovation as opportunity to grow into leadership role in the future. The primary responsibilities for this role include:
Be the functional supply chain expert for Private Label and represent supply chain in business meetings and planning sessions
Implement Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) alignment and execution of plans for private label; including product lifecycle management (new programs, changes, terminations)
Facilitate consensus forecasts for new product introductions, mature products, and transition/obsolescence
Oversight of purchase and inventory decisions and buyers to support business growth and sales initiatives for products through supply chain analysis and data-driven solutions
Organize and provide inventory, forecast, and supply components for S&OP plans for private label
Delegate forecasting, inventory, supply, and purchasing actions based on S&OP plan outcomes and decisions for private label to buyers, demand planners, and inventory management.
Act as single point of contact representing the Supply Chain for purchasing & planning projects, meetings, and initiatives. This will include decision making, fielding inquiries, coordinating supply chain components for projects, and providing relevant information, analyses, and recommendations to private label and supply chain leadership.
Maintain the central repository of demand, inventory, and supply chain policies that align with product category strategy, including the supply chain line tables.
- Align the demand planner, supply planner, inventory planner, and buyer in the planning and execution of the supply chain components of private label in support of the program goals and KPIs.
+ 7+ years supply chain experience with management of forecasting, inventory management, and procurement, and with specific experience with private label products
Strong communication skills across organizations
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
Demonstrated project management and team leadership experience
Effective at operating within a high volume, multi-channel, complex setting
Strong logical and analytical skills
Problem solving, leadership and listening skills
Experience accessing and querying data to harvest insights and develop data-driven decisions
Advanced MS Excel skills, experienced in MS Access
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, ideally with Supply Chain or Logistics concentration #LI-Corporate - The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability. Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes beyond plumbing. We are a diverse distributor that spans multiple businesses including HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial. In the past 65 years, we’ve grown from a local distributor to a $15 billion dollar company with more than 1,400 locations and over 24,000 associates nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class service, and our customers know that “Nobody expects more from us than we do” is more than just a tagline to Ferguson associates. It’s a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge.
Private Label Associate
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Creative department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in direct marketing, catalog and direct mail design, creative design, graphic design, marketing communications, or industrial copywriting, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Private Label Associate at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of Ulines Private Label packaging and product labels while maintaining Ulines brand identity.
- Aid in coordination of Ulines Private Label instruction sheets and parts diagrams.
- Meet with Merchandising Department on Private Label project specifications.
- Work with domestic and international vendors to determine print specifications and due dates.
- Proofread and approve Private Label artwork proofs, instruction sheets and parts diagrams.
- Maintain Private Label project database, files and archive.
- Negotiate pricing for Private Label materials.
- Conduct daily quality control inspections at multiple Uline distribution center warehouses.
- Maintain Uline's AS400 mainframe containing Private Label attributes.
- Help maintain project status reports and workflows.
- Generate packaging updates to warehouse and management.
- Travel to Ulines branch locations or vendor visits as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field.
- 3 years experience in marketing or customer service.
- Product management experience a plus.
- Packaging, material handling or office supply experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of Access a plus.
- AS/400 or database experience a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills.
- Complete insurance coverage medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline has steadily grown and continues to be a family owned and run business. The product line has expanded to include industrial, packaging, shipping, material handling, retail and janitorial supplies, including over 1,450 shipping box sizes alone. The 728-page Uline catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 32,500 products with quick delivery.
Today, with over 5,000 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers in Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA. We also have international facilities in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver Canada, along with Mexicali and Monterrey Mexico.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!