Labor Crew Supervisor Job Description Sample
General Labor - Landscaper- Crew Member
40+ hours a week, (4 ten-hour days per week,) year-round position, overtime often available.
Assembling crews now for a March 1, 2018 start date! Apply Now!
Major Job Responsibilities
- Report to work on time.
- Remove loose trash and debris from landscape area before mowing.
- Remove weeds from sidewalks, curb lines, and mulch beds.
- Report property damage to Foreman or Lead Person.
- Help crew load and unload equipment at the job site.
- Always be courteous.
- Always wear a clean uniform.
- Know what to do if a client or anyone else asks a question.
- Learn to use the proper equipment for the job being performed.
- Become certified in the training/certification program for the designated pieces of equipment (21” mower, 36” mower, 48” & 60” mower, riding mower, blower, edger and weedeater).
- Learn to service/perform the necessary preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Learn the proper loading and unloading of equipment.
- Attend/participate in company orientation program before performing any work.
- Learn to adhere to all company safety rules/policies.
- Must attend and participate in all tailgate meetings.
- Must use appropriate safety equipment when necessary.
- Has a “can-do” attitude
- Gets a job done on time and knows what to do next.
- Volunteers to take on a new or different job, project or responsibility.
- Goes beyond what is expected to do a better job.
- Must be a “team player”.Must get along with all co-workers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job family chart. They are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this job family series. Thank you for your interest in joining the U.S. Lawns team, a system of independently owned and operated franchisees. By proceeding with the application process, you acknowledge and agree that (i) all U.S. Lawns offices are independently owned and operated franchised businesses, (ii) it will be the independent franchisee, and not U.S. Lawns, Inc. who will extend any employment offers and make any subsequent employment related decisions, (iii) if you are extended an offer of employment, you will not be an employee of U.S. Lawns, Inc., and U.S. Lawns, Inc. has no responsibility or liability for any employment related decisions by any U.S. Lawns franchisee. U.S. Lawns is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Debris Crew Labor
Let’s build something great together.
A world leader in maintenance management is looking for quality people to join their team.
The right employees will combine company values of honesty, respect, reliability and fairness with a great work ethic. Positions are outside and “hands on.” Applicants should be able to repeatedly lift 25-50 lbs. and should be able to operate power tools. You’ll be working outside and exposed to outdoor weather conditions. You’ll also help the team keep the worksite clean and organized. This position is full time, Monday-Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM. Steel toe boots, vest, safety glasses, hard hat, and full length pants are required. Communication on a job like this is key! This position deals with riding a truck which makes frequent stops.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you or someone you know, please share or apply!
- Follow directives accurately and efficiently
- Effectively communication with supervisor and co-workers
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to repetitively lift 25 – 50 lbs.
- Able to load, unload, and move large equipment, materials and tools
- Good teamwork skills
We want to get you started in your new job right away, so contact us today to begin!
Express Employment Professionals
2000 N Mays, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Project Manager / Crew Leader / General Labor
We are hiring for a Project Manger / Crew Leader to join our team in Springfield.
Position Summary – The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the restoration and carpet cleaning divisions for residential / commercial customers. Services would include but are not limited to, fire restoration (includes air ducts), water extraction (includes mold remediation), carpet and upholstery cleaning, and tile and grout cleaning.
- Respond to Customer Concerns (i.e. "RE-DO’s")
- Master Purpose and Use of all equipment and materials.
- Maintain working condition of all equipment and materials.
- Take daily inventory on truck.
- Replenish truck needs from warehouse.
- Provide weekly inventory of materials used on each job.
- Clean Interior and Exterior of vehicle on an as needed basis (maintain a clean vehicle as much as possible.
- Perform emergency service work (Water Restoration Division) as needed. Required to be apart of the On-Call Schedule at least once a month and out of town rotation schedule.
- Assist in new technician training.
- Estimate all lines of business and submit bids to Production Manager before submission for approval.
- Production Manager will perform a walk thru with Project Manager at the beginning and end of each job.
- After bid is approved, maintain follow up with all parties and keep Production Manager updated on each job on a daily basis.
- Keep log of hours and materials on each job in file on a daily basis.
- Provide final job cost and present to Production Manager.
- Obtain Certificate of Satisfaction signed by the customer on each job.
- Communicate any employee issued immediately to the Production Manager.
- Contact and schedule all subcontractor and rental materials with prior approval from Production Manager.
- Support management in all decisions. Be responsible and professional at all times. Adhere to all Peerless policies and guidelines.
- Be able to handle multiple jobs going on at one time and keep proper follow up.
- Update DASH notes on a daily basis.
- Perform miscellaneous duties assigned by Division Management.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds in front of body and overhead.
- Must be able to crawl/work on hands and knees for short assignments over a continuous period of time.
- Must be able to work on a ladder with hands over head for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to physically tolerate chemicals that fall within approved OSHA standards.
- Must be able to squat while bearing weight.
- Must possess average visual and auditory acuity.
- Must be able to push/pull equipment up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing work environment.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical.
- Must have clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Must be able to withstand changing variances in temperature such as cold weather or hot weather.
- Must be able to tolerate confined spaces
Peerless Cleaning & Restoration Services has been serving the needs of residents and businesses in Central Illinois since 1945.
With a team of highly trained, certified professionals, we deliver expertise on every job, from dry cleaning to extensive restoration needs.
Construction Team Lead, Crew And General Labor Wanted
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! WE WILL TRAIN ANYONE WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!
Team members in these positions help meet company goals by communicating effectively with the foreman, installing quality work and being respectful in the treatment of the customer and their home.
The ideal candidate has a sense of ownership, is enthusiastic, is honest, shows pride in their work and in being part of a winning team.
The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of waterproofing work including, but not limited to:
§ Polyurethane crack injection and sealing
§ Basic carpentry and plumbing
§ Hand digging and waterproofing
§ Sump pump installation
§ Window well installation
Qualifications and educational requirements
§ High school diploma (preferred)
§ Ability to write legibly and error-free
§ Possess a valid Drivers’s Licence
§ Pass background check and drug screening
§ Experience using power tools
§ Neat and tidy appearance, courteous, good manners and respectful
§ Mature, trustworthy and dependable
Landscaping Labor And Crew Chiefs/Foremen
Landscaping Position Available Only In - (Sterling, Fairfax, and Lorton, VA) Area
With or without a Driver's License.
Position includes: Landscaping Labor and Crew Chiefs/Foremen
Description: Landscape Maintenance, Mowing, Trimming, Mulching & Cleanups.
Laborer, Drivers, Crew Chiefs, Foreman, Lawn Care Applicator
- GREAT WORK ETHIC
- GREAT ATTITUDE
- ABILITY TO WORK IN ANY WEATHER CONDITIONS
- COMERCIAL EXPERIENCE
- WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Salary/Pay based on experience.
Posiciones Disponible Solamente En La Zona De (Sterling, Fairfax, y Lorton, VA)
Compañia de Landscapes / Jardinería
Solicita para todas posiciones y trabajadores para:
Mantenimiento de grama /jardines
Mantenimiento de riegos
Instalación de jardines/plantas
Cortador y trepador de arboles
Preferencia bilingue (Espanol/Engles)
Excelente pago depende de su experiencia
Oportunidad de bonus
Oportunidad para avansar
Dias personales y vacaciones pagadas
Covertura medica, dental, y plan de retiro
Transporte de la estacion de metro mas sercana
At Weed Man, We Grow People
Come Grow with Us
Since Weed Man's inception in 1970, our company has been about growing people. There's nothing that motivates us more than helping hard-working employees reach their career goals. Our founder, Des Rice, knew that the secret to delivering top-notch service to our customers always comes down to hiring the best person for the job. Period.
Field Labor Crew (Event Setup/Breakdown)
ABOUT PRI PRODUCTIONS
As a leader in event production for more than 23 years, we have built a solid reputation for innovative program design and management. At the heart of that success is a commitment to excellence, and that starts with our talented team of professionals.Working at PRI, you will experience:
- Exceptional creativity, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Superb attention to detail
- A highly-collaborative and professional environment
- Opportunities for growth
ABOUT THIS JOB
Field crew members are responsible for loading and unloading trucks, as well as delivery, setup and safe installation of various rental products. Crew members will work under the direction of an event producer (and sometimes a client) to install tents, tables, chairs, lighting, stages, dance floors, décor, and more. On the job training is available for candidates who do not have much, if any, experience. You will be working inside and outside multiple days during the week, rain or shine, because as they say in the production world: the show must go on. Applicants must be motivated, responsible, work safely/efficiently and professionally while performing physically demanding work. Pay commensurate with experience, with a potential for overtime.
- Must have a valid driver's license (CDL a plus)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to communicate with other staff, vendors, and clients in a professional manner
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. with full range of motion and dexterity
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to work well both independently and with a team
- Flexible schedule to accommodate working nights and most weekends
$10 - $13 per hour with a potential for overtime. Pay commensurate with experience.
Positions are available immediately. Thus, the quickest path to employment is to stop by our showroom and complete an application. We are located in San Marco at 1819 Kings Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32207.
As a leader in event production for more than 23 years, we have built a solid reputation for innovative program design and management. At the heart of that success is a commitment to excellence, and that starts with our talented team of creative professionals. Listening to clients, treating them as partners, and providing exceptional service at fair and reasonable prices is core to building the long-term relationships we desire to have with the individuals and organizations we have the pleasure of working with. Through that approach, we guarantee incomparable event experiences for each of them, their clients and their guests.Working at PRI, you will experience:
Exceptional creativity, enthusiasm and flexibility
Superb attention to detail
A highly-collaborative and professional environment
Opportunities for growth
Construction Crew Genereal Labor Clean Up Crew- Naples, FL
Health Care Facility needs individual for general jobsite cleanup.
Must have your own hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, work gloves, and work boots.
Apply for immediate consideration
Landscape Supervisor & Labor
Openings for organized, motivated team leaders to supervise multiple landscape management crews. Turn your energy into a successful long term career. Candidates responsible for inventory control, equipment checks, scheduling, record keeping and team building. Skill sets required in one or more of the following areas: carpentry, irrigation, tree work, masonry. Competitive salary and benefits package with multiple rewards programs. Work with highly productive industry leaders and learn from the best! Prior Landscape management experience not required.
We also have openings at our Livermore and Newark locations for Supervisors, Crew leaders, and gardeners.
JPA Landscape and Construction is not just your average landscape company. We are passionate about water conservation and we pride ourselves on our knowledge and optimization of the latest SMART controllers. Ask about our water audit and irrigation inspections for comprehensive landscape management.
JPA Landscape and Construction is impacting every corner of the region. With five locations in the Bay Area, we have a skilled staff that is trained and certified to consult, install, and maintain a landscape that is not only beautiful, but suitable to its climatic environment. JPA Landscape and Construction creates satisfied clients through customer service, high standards, and an unparalleled level of expertise in landscape maintenance.
Craft Labor Supervisor - Mechanical
Requisition Number 17-1344
Post Date 1/2/2018
Title Craft Labor Supervisor - Mechanical
Description FieldCore, a GE company, (https://www.fieldcore.com/ ) is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse.
Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. SUMMARY Manpower Craft Labor Supervisors are the front-line leaders within the FieldCore organization. Craft Labor Supervisors supervise craft labor personnel in the installation, maintenance and repair of turbines, generators, and other equipment across the energy industry.
They Implement the OneGE EHS plan and monitor all site activities to ensure compliance with FieldCore, site, local, state and federal regulations. They monitor quality control methods, procedures and assessments. Craft Labor Supervisors work closely with EHS, Quality/Productivity, and Operations personnel to accomplish these goals.
These positions are for work in the US and are for Legally authorized to work in the US candidates. You must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Some of the physical requirements of this position are traveling / field service job that requires you to be able to be away from home for extended periods of time, the ability to lift safely a minimum of 50 pounds, perform physical work-related activities, work safely at different heights, and wear personal safety protection equipment (PPE). Employees must be prepared to work in different shifts, as required, to safely complete the assignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: o Work with the Operations Team to plan and manage the timely and cost-effective execution of customer outages. o Assign daily crew work assignments and prepare job safety assessments (i.e. STA, RSA, MS/RA). o Complete weekly employee timesheets and expense reports (for FieldCore and client preferably via crew template) and obtain written client approval of crew templates, submitting all such “client approved” timesheets to payroll per designated weekly cutoff time. o Supervise, check and monitor all crew activities including, but not limited to, component assembly/disassembly, visual inspections and measurements, proper torque procedures, proper selection of rigging gear and lifting procedures, and documentation of objective quality evidence. o Read field procedures, job cards, technical manuals, blueprints and schematic drawings to determine proper work procedures. o Drive communication by acting as primary liaison from site management and Granite management to craft labor. o Train, coach, and mentor craft labor employees within the craft qualification and competency models. o Perform other duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: o Must have strong mechanical/technical skills. o Must be an expert in power generation outage maintenance. o Must have strong project planning and organizational skills. o Must be read/write capable at Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and email. o Strong written and oral communication skills. o Critical thinking ability. o Must be able to handle time-sensitive tasks and maintain a schedule within operationally challenging environments. o Must work well both independently and in a team environment (being remote-managed, and capable of managing numerous direct reports). o Must understand and capable of implementing operational risk management techniques. o Must be able to travel (including internationally). o Must be able to lift 50 pounds. o Must be able to walk/stand upright for periods of up to 12 hours. o Must be able to bend, squat and climb stairs/ladders (occasionally to frequently). o Must be able to work on equipment located at or above shoulder level. o May be required to wear personal protective equipment EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: o Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a related field. o Have a minimum of 5 years industry experience. o Project management experience is preferred. o Substantial experience in the power generation (or another technical) industry may be substituted for a Bachelor’s o Degree and project management experience. - - -
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
For more information regarding affirmative action and equal employment opportunity click here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Working Crew Supervisor (New England Region)
Supervisor/Driver/Operator (New England Region)
Compensation: $800-$1400/week plus sign on bonus.
Employment type: full-time
$1,000 bonus after 90 days, additional $1,000 bonus after 180 days
Seeking highly motivated candidates for a working crew supervisor/driver/operator position.
The Working Crew Supervisor is responsible for overall day to day management of labor crew including but not limited to Driving 1-2-ton truck with 24’ trailer, product installations and repairs, maintain material inventory and supply orders, completing all job paperwork. This is a physical working position requiring heavy lifting, occasional overnight/out of state travel and daily in-state travel. Must have the ability to speak in a professional manner to customers and manage a Labor crew.
Any one applying must be self-motivated, physically fit having a fast paced work ethic and ability to work as a team and take direction run with it to get things done on the job site.
*MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE.*
Minimum of 2 years construction experience.
Prior Staff Management Experience.
Prior customer service contact.
Experience driving 1-2 ton truck and tag style trailer combinations.
Competent with hand tools, hydraulics, jack hammer and mechanical foundation repair equipment.
Must be proficient with Construction management software, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Valid Massachusetts drives license without restrictions with and reliable mode of transportation to work.
Must have or the ability to secure Massachusetts medical card (DOT)
The ability to secure OSHA certification.
The ability to secure Hydraulics licenses.
*Desired: Concrete crack repair experience, Structural framing experience, Masonry repairs, Concrete flat-work ,hydraulics license, forklift certification, excavator experience. OSHA certification, DOT, CDL
High school graduation, Trade school or equivalent
Compensation: $800-$1400/week plus sign on bonuses.
We are an open shop contractor and an Equal Opportunity, drug-free employer.
Candidates must be able to provide references and complete a per-employment drug screen, along with a DMV and background check.
If you are have prior applicable experience or a highly motivated individual interested-in on the job training to become part of our team please forward your contact information. --
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!