Labor Crew Supervisor Job Description Sample
RN- Registered Nurse Supervisor - Labor And Delivery (L&D)
Job ID: 288656RN- Registered Nurse Supervisor
- Labor and Delivery (L&D)Kyle, TexasRegular
We Are Hiring
Labor and Delivery 001 - Full-Time, Night
Seton Medical Ctr Hays
Why Join Ascension?
At Seton, we're using the power of purpose to change healthcare for the better.
As part of Ascension's Texas Ministry Market we do this through collaboration. Seton brings great minds and proven results from the across the nation together. From the best hires and strategic plans for growth, to the proactive connections we make within our community, we reach out to move ahead. Now, partnering with the University of Texas to build the new Dell Seton Medical Center, our future looks brighter than ever.
We do this in force. With more than 12,800 associates, Seton is the leading healthcare service provider in Central Texas as well as its second largest employer. We serve an eleven county area of more than 1.8 million people. We have five urban acute care hospitals, two rural hospitals, a mental health hospital, three primary care clinics for the uninsured, and an increasing number of storefront care locations.
We do this with vision. Since our founding in 1902, Seton has led the way in Austin --- expanding thoughtfully and with purpose; caring for our neighbors, because we know them so well. As a non-profit with a mission --- rather than a bottom line --- guiding us, improving health at a community level is our number one priority.
It's our home, and our heart.
Located at the center of Texas hill country --- just a few hours from Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio --- Austin offers an appealing blend of hometown comfort and high-tech care. Whether you are looking for a vibrant nightlife and live music, recreational areas and activities, family-friendly fun, or educational offerings, Austin is a city that not only calls to you, but gently encourages you to sit down and stay awhile.
With cultural diversity, a mild climate (and truly great outdoors), attractive and affordable housing options, and no state income tax, Austin is a feel-good choice for a rewarding way of life.
The way we connect,
the lives we affect.
The Seton Healthcare Family is always looking for dedicated, talented professionals willing to share their hearts with those we serve. Being part of our close-knit team means performing to a higher standard. Embracing innovation, while understanding the importance of individual connections. And continually collaborating, learning and growing to realize new levels of personal and professional satisfaction.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Seton Family of Hospitals-TX, you will have the opportunity to supervise and coordinate unit staffing and provide leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
What You Will Need
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing .
Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Affirmative Action goes beyond the concept of equal employment opportunity. Affirmative Action policies and programs are required to overcome the present effects of past discrimination and to achieve equal employment opportunity for members of groups that are or have been formerly under-represented. Affirmative Action policies and programs are tools whereby additional efforts are made to recruit, employ and promote qualified members of formerly excluded groups, even if that exclusion cannot be traced to particular discriminatory actions. Through specific and result-oriented activities, Seton Healthcare Family's goals are to ensure that every person is given full consideration through equal employment opportunity policies and practices and to achieve a representative workforce through its affirmative action efforts.
It is further the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to encourage vendors, contractors, affiliate institutions and others doing business with the Seton Healthcare Family to observe the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Crew Supervisor - Fabrication (Overnight)
Job Description: This opening is in our Kawneer business in Bloomsburg, PA. We are the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry. Kawneer is part of Arconic's global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business unit, which manufactures and markets architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
We are looking for a Crew Supervisor. In this role, your primary responsibility would be to manage employees/process, work with peers to make quick quality decisions to move product through the plant, lead by example, and be accountable for crew performance and practices by monitoring production, information flow paths and production rates to ensure objectives are being met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead and engage hourly teams in process improvement and rapid problem-solving activities; Resolve conflict; coach and counsel employees. Expectations of 25-50% of time spent coaching/interacting with production employees;
Manage, lead, and be accountable for the crew's environmental, health, and safety performance and practices. Lead EHS initiatives throughout the organization;
Perform EHS and FBP self-assessments as required for designated areas;
Be responsible for coordinating outbound truck schedules with Approved Carriers;
Be responsible for preparing a daily schedule for hourly employees based on truck schedules;
Manage incoming Metal Process;
Prepare paperwork for outbound materials from the plant;
Perform Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) and Financial Business Processes (FBP) self-assessments as required for designated areas;
Lead shift meetings, engaging employees in all aspects of the business case;
Develop and execute 30-60-90 day A3's demonstrating lean manufacturing thinking and PDCA (Plan, do, check, act) methodology;
Maintain all quality, process management and production standards;
Complete autonomous maintenance as required;
Develop, share and implement best practices throughout the organization;
Effectively and consistently enforce workplace rules, policies, procedures, and labor agreement (if applicable);
Plan, manage, and execute departmental operating plans and tactical operations, including scheduling, crew assignments, and overtime;
Demonstrate commitment to servicing the customer;
Work with internal and external (when applicable) customers and suppliers to communicate expectations and priorities;
Consistently enforce company rules, policies, and procedures;
Develop, implement, and maintain current standard work for subordinates and leaders;
Complete Leaders Standard Work and review with immediate supervisor;
Lead/Facilitate Root Cause Analysis;
Clearly communicate written and oral instructions;
Ensure quality shipments, high productivity; and identifying cost improvements in the department;
Maintain good employee relations with internal and external customers;
Track performance measurements;
Implement policies and procedures
Other duties as needed to meet business objectives
High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution;
Minimum 3 years' experience in a facilities, manufacturing and/or warehouse environment;
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
Minimum 5 years' experience in a facilities, manufacturing and/or warehouse environment;
Mechanically-oriented work experience.
Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience;
Experience with continuous improvement techniques;
Trained and competent in the lean manufacturing principles;
Experience facilitating Root Cause Analyst;
Experience leading EHS initiatives throughout an organization;
Experience working in JDEdwards;
Experience with Enterprise Resource Program (ERP) or Management Execution System (MES);
Proficient in MS Office applications;
Results oriented and data driven;
Process Management Experience.
Effective communication/people-relation skills.
Construction Crew Supervisor
Are you ready to take on challenging projects for Olshan, the premier foundation repair company in the United States?
Do you enjoy supervising, motivating, and leading a construction crew? Are you a problem solver with good customer service skills? Do you have previous construction experience? If you are a team player and enjoy working outdoors, then we would love to hear from you!
At Olshan Foundation Repair, you’ll be joining a family where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork.
Our company culture is centered on being family oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for construction supervisors that want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship and customer support. As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety and professional growth.
Essential Skills and Key Tasks:
- Management and leadership skills - overseeing over 5-7 employees
- Organization and time management skills - examining and inspecting the work progress, equipment and construction sites
- Safety minded - safely operate company vehicles and equipment
- Excellent customer service and people skills - spend a lot of the time talking with your employees, customers, and managers
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- A minimum of 2 years of related construction experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must pass background and motor vehicle check, and drug test
- Bilingual; English/Spanish is a plus
What do we offer?
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401K and Roth 401K
- Short Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $1000
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, and Bereavement/Funeral and Jury Duty Appearances)
- 7 Days of paid holidays so you can spend time with your family and friends
- Bonus Eligibility based company performance and profitability
Manager Of Labor & Delivery
Level III NICU with traditional and high risk OB makes this very unique place to work.?? This manager is responsible for the daily operations of the Labor and Delivery department. Reporting to the Executive Director of Women's, this manager will be responsible for the operational oversight of very busy L&D program; providing leadership to influence, motivate, train and develop staff to achieve their highest level of function. This manager will be responsible for implementing staff development programs, building strong physician relationships, communicating effectively with staff and leaders and assuring the highest quality of care for our laboring patients and their families.
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits! Position
?? ?????????????? BSN required, Masters preferred ?????????????? BLS/NRP certification preferred ?????????????? 3-5 yearsexperience in Leadership role in acute L&D care ??
Neighborhood Ambassador Program Crew Supervisor
Overview: The Neighborhood Ambassador Program provides life work experiences for unemployed and underemployed Milwaukee residents between the ages of 18 and 24, while simultaneously improving the safety, cleanliness, and attractiveness of City of Milwaukee commercial corridors and surrounding residential neighborhoods. Ambassadors are responsible for a variety of work functions working in partnership with City government agencies, community based organizations, and other entities.
In addition to Ambassadors performing work through this program, participants will enroll in Riverworks Workforce and Career Development (WCD) programming. The WCD provides personal and career coaching for individuals and families interested in improving their financial situations. By bundling three core coaching services (Employment, Financial, and Benefits Coaching), the WCD offers a comprehensive experience which supports individuals and families through the transition from unemployment and underemployment into gainful employment and financial freedom.
The Neighborhood Ambassador Crew Supervisor position was created to help oversee this City program. The individual hired for this position will work alongside a Crew Leader and up to 9 Crew Members to ensure that program goals and objectives are achieved related to improving the cleanliness and attractiveness of City of Milwaukee Business Improvement Districts and commercial corridors, as well as helping young adults develop work skills and habits that will help them transition into full time employment when they complete the program after 3-4 months.
- Manage and supervise all Crew Members and a Crew Lead throughout the 8 month duration of the project.
- Collaborate with Workforce Development & Partnerships Specialist to establish work schedules in the different business districts, commercial corridors, and residential neighborhoods that are signed up to receive services through the Neighborhood Ambassador Program.
- Ensure that field operations are completed to a high standard, including, but not limited to: removing litter and trash from sidewalks; identifying and reporting graffiti, illegal dumping, damage or vandalism to any property in the target geographies, etc. This includes working side-by-side with Crew Members and the Crew Lead on these work activities as well.
- Assist with neighborhood clean-ups, basic weeding and landscape activities.
- Work in collaboration with City and community development agencies on outreach activities like distributing information about programs and services, handing out surveys, informing individuals about City-owned properties for sale, etc.
- Work as staff at community events and festivals.
- And other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Must possess at least a high school diploma or GED/HSED.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must have a valid current driver’s license, a clean driving record, and the ability to drive a passenger van to get crews to and from job sites.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work on your feet outdoors for full 8 hour days. Job requires frequent walking, bending over, lifting, etc.
- Must have work experience supervising staff. Special consideration will be given to individuals with experience and knowledge related to working with and supervising teenagers and young adults, foster care populations, etc.
- Must have leadership skills, conflict resolution skills, and the ability to get along well with diverse populations and personalities.
- Ability to follow directions and work productively in a supervised environment.
- Professional, responsible, dependable, and respectful.
- Must have good customer service skills and ability to communicate with the general public in a professional manner.
- Must live in the City of Milwaukee.
Nurse Manager Of Labor And Delivery
reportsto the Director of Women's Services and provides overall direction for employees, 24 hour accountability and assists with budgetary responsibility for the Women's Services Units.
Coordinates total nursing care for patients in the Labor Delivery Unit. Promotes participation in patient/family teaching and provides leadership bWorking cooperatively with members of the health care team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. Participates in organizational and unit based quality improvement activities.
Provides continued guidance and direction to all employees. Provides input on standards of care, supplies and equipment to the Unit Director. Responsible fOR'staffing and scheduling the appropriate personnel to work in the unit.
In coordination with the Director and CNS, plans fOR'staff education annual competency validation. Demonstrates the ability to facilitate unit operations and oversees floor operations in the absence of the Director. Experience: 5+ yearsnursing experience in Labor and Delivery Units(L&D) required 3+ years
Supervisory or Manager experience required Education: Associate's Degree of Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required BachelOR's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required Masters Degree in Nursing or healthcare related field highly preferred Certifications/Licensure:
Current State Registered Nurse(RN) licensure required Basic Life Support(BLS) Certification required Neonatal Resuscitation Program(NRP) required Desired Specialty Certifications, but not required: Inpatient Obstetric Nursing(RNC-OB), Maternal Newborn Nursing(RNC-MNN), Low Risk Neonatal Nursing(RNC-LRN), Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing(RNC-NIC), Electronic Fetal Monitoring(C-EFM) Special
Must have strong written and oral communication skills Demonstrates ability to assess staff needs and develop objective goals Basic computer skills must Maintains clinical and leadership competencies Great Opportunity!!
Labor Relations Specialist
Reporting directly to the Labor Relations Manager and indirectly to the Associate General Counsel for Labor, this position is responsible for performing a full range of labor and employee relations activities including, but not limited to: administration of collective-bargaining agreements, grievance processing and management, fact-finding inquires/management reviews, personnel misconduct investigations, grievances processing, adverse actions, performance management, providing support in collective-bargaining negotiations, supporting management in employee relations matters, building and maintaining strong labor-management relationships with various labor organizations. This function also provides necessary administrative support including drafting official memoranda, letters and notices; scheduling; record keeping; grievance tracking; note taking; case file management; and all other duties as assigned.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
This is a labor and employee relations position with requires strong alliances with management as well as healthy relationships with labor organizations. This position interacts with executive leadership, the Office of General Counsel, managers at all levels of the organization, all employees, and union representatives.
- Develops a strong command of multiple collective-bargaining agreements with the guidance and support of the Labor Relations Manager and the Associate General Counsel for Labor.Investigates and researches labor relations matters and prepares the timely decisions/responses to grievances, union information requests, and management inquiries.
- Provides support to management throughout the grievance handling process, in disciplinary matters, and performance management. Advise managers to help them understand their rights and obligations under collective-bargaining agreements and other policies, while maintaining and encouraging objectivity in situations that may be charged with emotion.
- Facilitates problem solving between employees and managers and/or managers and union representatives to improve employee and labor relations.
- Participates in labor-management meetings.
- Coordinates with the Human Resources Leadership and Associate General Counsel for Labor in designing and conducting training regarding labor relations and collective-bargaining.
- Assists Human Resources Leadership and the Associate General Counsel for Labor in preparing for arbitrations and collective-bargaining in negotiations.
- Identifies, collects, and analyzes personnel and other data in relevant cases and provides detailed reports to the Manager of Labor Relations.
- Drafts disciplinary actions including, but not limited to: Performance Improvement Plans, reprimands, suspensions, demotions, and terminations citing charges and supporting justifications.
- Drafts recommendations for suspensions and termination for legal sufficiency review by the Office of General Counsel.
- Creates and manages case files as required. Maintains an updated and organized case file system.
- Conducts timely fact-finding investigations arising under the National Labor Relations Act, the Labor Management Relations Act and other federal and District of Columbia laws and regulations.
- Assists managers in taking performance-based, disciplinary or adverse actions, identifies potential alternatives to discipline, and assists managers with a variety of other informal corrective actions designed to address problematic employee performance, conduct, or behavior.
- Investigates employee and union complaints or grievances and prepares reports of investigative findings.
- Provides support to the Associate General Counsel for Labor during collective-bargaining agreement negotiations as assigned. Such support includes, but is not limited to, scheduling meetings, drafting proposals, and taking notes during negotiations.
- Develops well analyzed recommendations on courses of action based on applicable collective-bargaining agreement and organizational policies and procedures. Prepares various reports including, but not limited to, investigative reports, grievance reports, and quarterly activity reports.
- Maintains confidentiality of patients and employee data.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities that are related and appropriate to the position. The above responsibilities are a general description of the level and nature of the work assigned to this classification and are not to be considered ns all-inclusive.
- Ability to work and adapt in a multi-layered and complex union environment.
- Must possess and demonstrate solid critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate practical knowledge and understanding of labor relations, collective-bargaining agreement administration, grievance processing, and responding to union requests for information.
- Ability to think critically and clearly articulate recommendations for courses of action both orally in and writing.
- Ability to manage complex and voluminous case files.
- Ability to work with the Office of the General Counsel.
- Must demonstrate practical knowledge and understanding or labor policies and issues.
- Must regularly demonstrate effective problem solving, conflict resolution, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including computer software programs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and healthy work relationships with staff, physicians, Howard University and Howard University Hospital officials, labor organizations, and the general public.
- Must demonstrate collaboration, accountability, respect, excellence, and service.
- Works with team members and peers in and outside of their immediate work group to create an exceptional experience for patients, students and other visitors; looks for ways to achieve departmental/institutional results by partnering.
- Accepts responsibility for his/her actions to provide healthcare and or ancillary functions in a highly efficient and compassionate manner. Must function as a Steward (Have Ownership) of the Howard values that foster a commitment to improving the patient and student experience, organizational efficiency and the environment.
- Embraces diversity; cares holistically for those we serve; treats all as we would like to be treated; manages the patient's right to privacy with meticulous care 100% of the time and keeps patient and proprietary information about the institution confidential.
- Behaves in a courteous, respectful, and professional manner towards all they encounter; treats patients, students, and visitors in the same way that they would want their family members or themselves to be treated.
- Master’s Degree in Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, Public Administration, or Business Administration. Graduation from an accredited 2-4 year Labor and Industrial Relations program is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience administering collective-bargaining agreements.
- At least 5 years of experience working in labor relations specifically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge of the National Labor Relations Act.
Night Crew Supervisor - Abmu
The Night Crew Supervisor is first and foremost responsible for guest relations and satisfaction. He/She is responsible for the success of overnight stocking operations.
When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest
Responsible for the success of overnight stocking operations
Supervise the night crew to perform shelf stocking and back-room duties
Assign daily work schedules
Responsible for ordering and replenishment of the store
Maintain team motivation to reach their daily goals
Train and coach team members as necessary
Performs stocking duties including; lifting, stocking product, rotating product, blocking, facing, dusting, and ordering
Performs general housekeeping duties on sales floor and backroom areas
(If on the aisles during opening hours) Must be attentive at all times to needs of guests and be ready and able to direct/take guest to items in question
Performs other duties as requested or required by management
Must be 18 years of age or older
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be available to work between the hours of 9:00pm-7:00am
Ability to work at fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner
Ability to perform all physical aspects of stocker duties, including but not limited to bending lifting, squatting, climbing, walking and at times running
Ability to operate all ordering and backroom equipment, including a box baler, and safety cutter
Ability to lift items weighing up to 80 lbs. on a regular basis
Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude
Ability to function as a team member and get along with others
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.
Ultimate Service Superior Performance Positive Impact
Work Crew Supervisor
Reach your career goals and dreams while supporting people with disabilities to do the same!
MRCI is looking for dependable people that enjoy working with others, can problem solve using sound common sense, and have a sense of humor. The Work Crew Supervisor is a full-time position with day time hours. This position will allow you to give back to the community while having flexibility, full-time benefits, training, and advancement opportunities!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.
Starting pay for this position is $13.23 per hour and can vary depending on experience.
The Work Crew Supervisor is responsible for effectively carrying out instructions to satisfy program plans and for supervising clients as they fulfill work needs for employers. The Work Crew Supervisor maintains a professional relationship with the employer and ensures the work requirements are met. They are responsible for reviewing appropriate client information to become familiar with the background, special needs and safety precautions for each client who is a part of the crew. Transportation may be required on occasion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Carry out daily program of work or training for clients while meeting employer needs.
Become familiar with clients background, special needs and safety precautions.
Engage with clients throughout the day and be sensitive to their individual needs to maximize their accomplishments.
Keep records as required, including daily time entry.
Transport clients from home and work, community based employment sites on occasion.
Communicate with respective counselor regarding client performance.
Maintain a good working relationship with the employer.
Take an active interest and participate in department activities and programs.
Contribute to the organization's mission by complying with policies and procedures and performing other duties of a similar nature or level.
A High School diploma or equivalence is required and one year of related work experience is desired.
Experience working with individuals who have developmental and mental disabilities.
Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Be sensitive to the needs of individuals who are supported.
Must have a valid driver's license with reliable transportation.
Must clear a MN Department of Human Services background check and physical exam to demonstrate the ability to perform the physical demands of the job.
Employee & Labor Relations Assistant (Temporary - 3 Months)
NATURE AND SCOPE:Interacts with staff, department heads, vendors, patients & their families, healthcare providers, government and local agencies, Hospital and University officials, and the general public.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:Organizes daily meeting schedule for Employee & Labor Relations professionals. Organizes hearings for Employee & Labor Relations professionals.
Schedules 3rd step hearings of grievance matters.
Contacts appropriate supervisor(s), union officials to coordinate scheduling of hearings. Reserves meeting rooms for hearings.
Verifies that hearing have been held on/at the scheduled days and times. Prepares follow-up letters to supervisor and union officials.
Assists Employee & Labor Relations professionals in reviewing relevant contracts and draft memoranda as they relate to daily staffing concerns.
Researches employment and labor relations issues as necessary. Systematically organized and updates filing systems as necessary.
Informs Employee & Relations professionals and Director, Human Resources Services of important hearing dates and outstanding issues needing attention.
Keeps supervisor informed of work progress, major problems and issues, and offers viable solutions to such problems and issues.
Assists with special projects.
Screens telephone calls and takes messages.
Promotes adherence to the Health Sciences Compliance Program, the Howard University Code of Ethics and the Health Sciences Standards of Conduct.
Attends annual and periodic mandatory Compliance Program training including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy training.
Participates in activities that promote adherence to federal healthcare program requirements. Actively participates in Health Sciences Compliance Program activities.
Adheres to the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures. Maintains confidentiality of patients, families, and staff.
Assumes other duties and responsibilities that are related and appropriate to the position and area. The above responsibilities are a general description of the level and nature of the work assigned to this classification and are not to be considered as all-inclusive.
CORE COMPETENCIES:Ability to organized, analyze and present complex information clearly in writing and verbally. Ability to follow directions and perform multiple tasks in a professional manner.
Ability to comprehend basic legal terminology and processes. Ability to research employee and labor relations issues.
Ability to operate standard office equipment including, Microsoft applications suite. Ability to work independently and as a team player,.
Competence in both oral and written English.
Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious work relationships with staff, physicians, Hospital and University officials, and the general public.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:Five (5) years of administrative experience, preferably in a legal/labor/employee relations setting.
High School Graduate or General Equivalent Diploma (GED).
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!